Black love is DEAD. So all you pro bl...

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#385 Feb 22, 2013
Dyna_girl wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what im saying.I dont know why some people think they are "experts" on black culture and relations.Our community is somewhat like a fishbowl.Everyone is scrutinizing our every move and think they know us all.But if you are not in the bowl you cannot say what is going on between black folks.So whoever this girl is needs to shut her mouth along with other non-black folks who think they can comment on black issues and relations.
Understood...but the reason that you don't understand why these people are doing what they are doing...is because you actually have better sense...self respect and you are perhaps more informed than the person that started this thread!

Again...the person that started this thread is either a single....bitter,angry and disgrungtled bw...or a hateful,insecure and jealous wm...out to generate as much conflict and misunderstanding btw bm and bw as possible!

No bw who is actually happy...well adjusted or balanced would ever make such a huge,idiotic,blanket statement!

Only a bitter hateful or hurting bw or a hateful and insecure wm would do such a thing!

clearly bw is just as much alive as white or any other type of love is!...as I have stated...whites are divorcing in droves....so why not conclude that white love is dead!

In reality though...this is part of the very reason that whites are here behaving the way that they are...because they can't stay together with each other...so they're running to the next best thing...and some ignorant ass blacks are getting caught up in their personal issues and drama!

*I MEAN CAN YOU EVEN IMAGINE SITTING UP AND UTTERING THE IGNORANT,SELF HATING AND HOPELESS NONSENSE THAT THEY DO?

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#386 Feb 22, 2013
Dyna_girl wrote:
<quoted text>
That is what im saying.I dont know why some people think they are "experts" on black culture and relations.Our community is somewhat like a fishbowl.Everyone is scrutinizing our every move and think they know us all.But if you are not in the bowl you cannot say what is going on between black folks.So whoever this girl is needs to shut her mouth along with other non-black folks who think they can comment on black issues and relations.
*Remember...bw like my wife...who are living a happy and fulfilling life...with bm...who love,respect,support and protect them...aren't on Topix...demeaning,degrading and demonizing bm...while blindly praising any man that is non-black!

No...they are too busy living their lives...taking care of themselves,their men,their children,their homes and their business and enjoying life as much as the possibly can!

It's only the bw with either personal issues...which they project onto everyone else that behave this way...intelligent,well informed and balanced bw know that it takes two to tangle!

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#387 Feb 23, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Uhhh...sorry sweetie....
But that's your own personal opinion and that's it...
I know plenty of young black couples...who are together and making it work...just maybe you don't go to the places that they go to...so how would you know then?
They're marrying or making plans to,working,buying homes together,raising children together and investing in their futures....again...you can't speak for your whole generation are you serious?
Yes, i am very serious.
You can be blind and deny it.
Im just speaking about what i see plus my life is very diverse.
Black ppl are becoming more IR each day.
Now, i never said black couples didnt exist.
im just saying in the black community…its more like interracial love than black love.

Location hidden

#388 Feb 23, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
"On youtube, a non black woman did say that bw are disrespected, talk downed n unwanted etc...by bm. which is embarrassing"
And how is a nonbw even in a position to speak up for and about bw...how is she even in a position to do so...she has no idea what takes place btw bm and bw...what was her race...I guarantee you they have their very own issues to contend with...I mean why the hell is she all in black women's business and worried about what takes place in their relationships...really?
If that non black woman goes on topix, twitter, bossip, youtube, bm etc… or any other media website.
I think it is pretty known about black ppl relationships. She was obviously saying what was said about bw was wrong. soooo, why are you questioning the woman that said that??

Location hidden

#389 Feb 23, 2013
Trey--666--KILLJESUS wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, please don't call yourself Nubian.
Why? I dont have slave blood O.o like most mix African Americans

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#390 Feb 23, 2013
Nubianitalia wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, i am very serious.
You can be blind and deny it.
Im just speaking about what i see plus my life is very diverse.
Black ppl are becoming more IR each day.
Now, i never said black couples didnt exist.
im just saying in the black community…its more like interracial love than black love.
Lmbao...uhhh...noooo it's not...and I also live a very "diverse" and "affluent" lifestyle...I travel back and forth across the country for my job and on vacations....and again...while yes it's true that there are more IR couples in the US...it's still also very true that most blacks are with other blacks!

I also understand why you are asserting what you are...why?...because you're of mixed heritage....and such people often want everyone to be mixed!

But the fact is...most bm and bw are with or are seeking to be with each other...even in 2013!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#391 Feb 23, 2013
Nubianitalia wrote:
<quoted text>
If that non black woman goes on topix, twitter, bossip, youtube, bm etc… or any other media website.
I think it is pretty known about black ppl relationships. She was obviously saying what was said about bw was wrong. soooo, why are you questioning the woman that said that??
Again...how the hell does she know about what happens btw and bw in our personal relationships...I'm pretty sure that I nor my wife have never met her...so how the hell could she know the ins and outs...not to mention the most intimate details and inner workings of our marriage...I'm sorry...but sweetie...you need to stop acting as of You tube is a religion...where all truth is shared...it's not!

It's a public online forum/media outlet...where anyone can post a video about anything...and say anything...no matter how personal,ridiculous or just plain idiotic it is!

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#392 Feb 24, 2013
Dyna_girl wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly. we never worry about anyone else.
TBMR

Sudbury, Canada

#393 Feb 24, 2013
I agree completely, black love is dead
TBMR

Sudbury, Canada

#394 Feb 24, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
But the fact is...most bm and bw are with or are seeking to be with each other...even in 2013!
This is a lie

especially the part about bm seeking bw

You have admitted to being with multiple other races in your lifetime. Stop trying to convince these women that black men are all about black women because it is a lie and you are setting them up for failure, disappointment and heartbreak

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#395 Feb 24, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly. we never worry about anyone else.
It's not only non blacks at this point. It's non black americans as well.

We don't concern ourselves with any other cultures internal relationships the way blacks from other nationalities concern themselves with us.

I understand that we are the worlds dominant blacks, but some of these blacks of other nationalities the men and women need to mind their own business. It's creepy as fck.
Carol

Orem, UT

#396 Feb 24, 2013
Dyna_girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with this as usually WW try to convince blk women that its all over for them....

while desperately hoping to land men that way....
Esp since WW have become old news.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#397 Feb 24, 2013
IT's hilarious that you have blacks that don't even live in America saying that black love in America is dead when our population is at around 60 million.

The population is more than enough proof.

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#398 Feb 24, 2013
Smdh head this thread may have some relevance after all the cutthroat action i seen in the "wheres msnewnew thread" the main participants verbally bashing each other were the alleged problack participants. Hrll if they cant even get along then its a wrap!
TBMR

Sudbury, Canada

#399 Feb 24, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
IT's hilarious that you have blacks that don't even live in America saying that black love in America is dead when our population is at around 60 million.
The population is more than enough proof.
The posts that you and other black men on here make is also proof of our point that black love is dead

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#400 Feb 24, 2013
something wants everyone to believe that love is dead among blk american people. the way others concern themselves with us is SCARY. its as if they seek to own us or something.

i will never forget the latino woman that i did not even know, snatching a book out of my hand to see what i was reading... weird and SCARY.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#401 Feb 24, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
something wants everyone to believe that love is dead among blk american people. the way others concern themselves with us is SCARY. its as if they seek to own us or something.
i will never forget the latino woman that i did not even know, snatching a book out of my hand to see what i was reading... weird and SCARY.
I agree. There's definitely something going on. With our small numbers we have a large impact on the world, even with lots of our people being un aware, we are still a force to be reckoned with on all fronts.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#402 Feb 24, 2013
Blacks from other nationalities should be ashamed of themselves.

Black Americans are nothing but loyal and helpful to these people.

I have noticed though that in recent years black americans have started cutting ties with blacks from other nationalities and focusing more on black americans.
TBMR

Sudbury, Canada

#403 Feb 24, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
something wants everyone to believe that love is dead among blk american people.
Its not something, its someone and that someone is black men

Open your f*cking eyes

noone is against black women more than black men

Level 5

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#404 Feb 24, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
Blacks from other nationalities should be ashamed of themselves.
Black Americans are nothing but loyal and helpful to these people.
I have noticed though that in recent years black americans have started cutting ties with blacks from other nationalities and focusing more on black americans.
If they and others want to be clannish and tribal then I dont see why we should not be that way either.Our generosity have been abused.It's time to take care of ourselves first.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min VetnorsGate 1,566,893
++a--x--e is gay, I have proof (Feb '12) 3 min The Watchful Axe 24
News Jada Pinkett Smith: Girls Trip is 'important' f... 8 min SBT 1
I'm The Watchful Axe and I'm a post op fruitcake/ 8 min The Watchful Axe 6
Microchips In Employees Become Reality 9 min Redefined 54
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 10 min The Incredulous Axe 4,047
Kimp and Harrieta can't join the military! 17 min The Watchful Axe 7
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 19 min Dudley 906
New evidence of non human DNA found in black Af... 41 min Prophets prophesy 60
Women: What is more important to you? 3 hr lori579 86
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 3 hr lori579 1,548
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 3 hr tr a gic 154
More from around the web