Black love is DEAD. So all you pro bl...

Black love is DEAD. So all you pro black love people get over it!!!!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 26
Next Last

“Sitting On My Throne”

Level 2

Since: Aug 09

Virginia Beach

#2 Sep 2, 2012
Okay?....lol.No1curr.

I'm a firm believer in real love.I believe everyone should proceed with a relationship regardless of race.If you are a BM & found love with an Asian,etc woman then go for it!

& This is coming from a black woman.

“Sitting On My Throne”

Level 2

Virginia Beach

#5 Sep 2, 2012
Coolmandingo82 wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont hate my KIND
I just like the different tastes and spices in life. I like to sample different tastes in women. I feel like a Prince or King at his dinner table i like to try all my food. Not just one type hehehehe.
& there was a need to make a topic about this because....?
Black women don't care.
SadButTrue

Arlington, VA

#8 Sep 3, 2012
Coolmandingo82 wrote:
America is only 12% Black.We are the monority we are going to mix into the other race and become like President Obama Mixed/Biracial.
23% of Black men are in interracial marriages. its about 5-8% in Black women. 17% of Asian women are interracial marriages. 10% white men.
People are opening up to different race. All you black women better wise up and get you an Asian man or Italiano or whatever, because more and more Black men like me young 20-40ish arent looking for black women. We have our eyes set on Italian, Asian, Latina women. We love their culture, they are raised to respect and obey men. As the leaders of the home .Black women on the other hand thing THEY ARE THE LEADERS OF THE HOUSE HOLD.
ASIAN WOMEN , Latina women are softer and more passionate their like sexy cats. Catwomen they just know how to make a man feel like man. I cant really explain it.
maceo

Your almost DEAD and your broke and have bad health! Your life is basically over!

22% of BM are married to WW/other races, 14% BW are married to BM, 10% of Black women are married to white males.

You said everything you claim about White women and you dated/married chased after Poor White Trailer Trash! lmao Only to end up with nothing!

1 in 3 black men have felonies! 69% of Black men don't even have a HS diploma so how can you complete in a Technology world? Almost 68% of Black men are single.........which lines up with the 60% of Black males who are unemployed, have OOW babies, chase after Poor lowly White women and live off them!

You did that to yourselves! Instead of yoru Fathers raising you! You teaching the next generation like other races do; you let yourselves fail!

You don't invest in the next generations like fools! Black men are dumb !

“Sitting On My Throne”

Level 2

Virginia Beach

#10 Sep 3, 2012
Coolmandingo82 wrote:
<quoted text>
You clearly cared enough to reply.
I support your decision.

If a black man does not wish to date a black women then he should date a non-black one.Simple as that.Your decision does not affect my life.

I'm a BW & the majority of men who approach me are black.Get off the internet some time to see how the real world is.I'm not worried about looking for any man,they look for me(like with most women).If I end up with an Italian man,so be it.Race does not matter to me as long as the love is genuine.

You are so full of bitterness.I'm surprised any woman period,regardless of race would give you the time of day.

“Sitting On My Throne”

Level 2

Virginia Beach

#11 Sep 3, 2012
Men and women who date interacially do it...They don't rant on forums & try to "brag," about their non-black spouse.If you do this you have a very pathetic life and low self esteem.There are many black people who date intercially and do not speak ill of their race.

“Sitting On My Throne”

Level 2

Virginia Beach

#13 Sep 3, 2012
Coolmandingo82 wrote:
If Black women can come up on topix African american, and bra g about sukking white men. and how white men give them a rush,
then i can brag about my white women .whats fair is fair.
Lol,White people are such a trophy,huh?I bet you feel so honored that a lilly white finds your black a** attractive?There is no greater achievement in life than to have a white person attracted to you,smh.There is no greater joy than to be at service to a white queen.

Black people like you are so pathetic.You want to be loved by white people that bad?Grow some self esteem.

“Sitting On My Throne”

Level 2

Virginia Beach

#14 Sep 3, 2012
White people are such a status symbol,they can be shown off like luxury.

Massa did a number on us.

“Sitting On My Throne”

Level 2

Virginia Beach

#16 Sep 3, 2012
Coolmandingo82 wrote:
My goal in life is to have as many interracial children as possible, With White, Asian, Latina. Italian women. thats my dream i want 10 children. non from black women.
I know,because you have low self esteem.You wouldn't dare have a child who looks like you.I beg of you,please do not have black children.Those poor babies would not stand a chance.Your low self esteem would impact them and make them feel bad because of their race.Black children deserve better than that.I encourage you to reproduce with a non-black woman.

“Sitting On My Throne”

Level 2

Virginia Beach

#18 Sep 3, 2012
Coolmandingo82 wrote:
<quoted text>
It has nothing to do with low self esteem, i HATE RACISM. RACISM to me is the dumbest thing ever. SO in my part i feel the best thing i can do to fight racism is to make interracial babies.
Lol,I'm sorry,I can't take your basic-ness.

I just told you I support your decision.Your reasoning is your reasoning no matter how ignorant it is.Like I said I would rather you NOT have black children.Please make sure you DON'T.We are on the same page.

“Lovely soul”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#19 Sep 3, 2012
Coolmandingo82 wrote:
America is only 12% Black.We are the monority we are going to mix into the other race and become like President Obama Mixed/Biracial.
14% of Black men are in interracial marriages. its about 5-8% in Black women. 17% of Asian women are interracial marriages. 10% white men.
People are opening up to different race. All you black women better wise up and get you an Asian man or Italiano or whatever, because more and more Black men like me young 20-40ish arent looking for black women. We have our eyes set on Italian, Asian, Latina women. We love their culture, they are raised to respect and obey men. As the leaders of the home .Black women on the other hand thing THEY ARE THE LEADERS OF THE HOUSE HOLD.
ASIAN WOMEN , Latina women are softer and more passionate their like sexy cats. Catwomen they just know how to make a man feel like man. I cant really explain it.
Lol, you're nothing but a dog. Born in 82' dude you're 30...you said young men 20-40ish. Good for them. But what about younger guys. You ARE a self hater. You're corny and FOB. Most Bm are WITH Bw. It's a fact and it's all over topix. Look for the links yourself. You hate black women..your mother..cousins...aunt...possi ble sister..future daughter. Don't try and turn other Bm to your preference. You've clearly been turned down by many Bw and you want to get back at them. I know how Africans do. It's actually hilarious watching you trying so hard to get attention from us Bw. We like to answer to you to see what else you have to say to make you look foolish. Please, send the link for your stats. Also, you mean plenty of AMERICAN or AFRICAN (where ever the hell you come from) men are dating out of their race. You can't speak for ALL black men. You're BARELY one yourself.

“Super Progressive AA Chick”

Level 3

Since: Aug 12

Really?

#22 Sep 3, 2012
Coolmandingo82 wrote:
14% of Black men are in interracial marriages. its about 5-8% in Black women. 17% of Asian women are interracial marriages. 10% white men.
I'm already ahead of you on that one. I no longer date black men.

Also, you forgot to mention all the brothas who are locked up or gay. That REALLY screws with the BM:BW ratio.

If you MFs wouldn't run out on black women after you impregnate them, YOU would be the MF leaders of the household. Don't try to make BW look and sound bad. When you MFs run out, BW do what we have to do, so of course we're going to be the head of the household.(??) That's one thing I don't miss about the brothas. I can't deal with the degradation and emotional abuse and I'm glad I wised up and rolled out.

#LETFREEDOMRING

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#23 Sep 3, 2012
ClassyInHtown wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm already ahead of you on that one. I no longer date black men.
Also, you forgot to mention all the brothas who are locked up or gay. That REALLY screws with the BM:BW ratio.
If you MFs wouldn't run out on black women after you impregnate them, YOU would be the MF leaders of the household. Don't try to make BW look and sound bad. When you MFs run out, BW do what we have to do, so of course we're going to be the head of the household.(??) That's one thing I don't miss about the brothas. I can't deal with the degradation and emotional abuse and I'm glad I wised up and rolled out.
#LETFREEDOMRING
OMG! SMDH!

You haven't rolled out. BM is still controlling your mind, cause you are still TALKING them.

Level 9

Since: Nov 10

#24 Sep 3, 2012
Black love is alive! I love me a da*n Black Man.

Stupid azz black folks on an African American forum just to put down your race as if ALL BLACK people are all the same.

Come on African American forum to tell other Blacks how much you love and desire non-blacks.... now that stupid!
SadButTrue

Arlington, VA

#25 Sep 3, 2012
-KAY wrote:
Men and women who date interacially do it...They don't rant on forums & try to "brag," about their non-black spouse.If you do this you have a very pathetic life and low self esteem.There are many black people who date intercially and do not speak ill of their race.
that was you maceo!

Your not bragging anymore you lost everything!
SadButTrue

Arlington, VA

#26 Sep 3, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
Stupid azz black folks on an African American forum just to put down your race as if ALL BLACK people are all the same.
Come on African American forum to tell other Blacks how much you love and desire non-blacks.... now that stupid!
black women are moving on like you moved on to your trailer Trash!

They don't care about blakc men now!

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#27 Sep 3, 2012
-KAY wrote:
Okay?....lol.No1curr.
I'm a firm believer in real love.I believe everyone should proceed with a relationship regardless of race.If you are a BM & found love with an Asian,etc woman then go for it!
& This is coming from a black woman.
You're a silly bw. the survival of the black race trumps your fleeting attraction to a non-bm. and that attraction is only based on your low self-esteem and your need for validation from whites anyway. otherwise you would be able to figure out that ANY quality you can find in a wm, you can also find in a bm. So, nobody needs to go white to find love...the true enlightenment is in loving and seeing the beauty in YOURSELF!
Carol

Orem, UT

#28 Sep 3, 2012
Coolmandingo82 wrote:
Hi Joe, why are you corrupt feds pictures in the side ads?
Carol

Orem, UT

#29 Sep 3, 2012
Coolmandingo82 wrote:
<quoted text>
You clearly cared enough to reply.
Maybe because you post your desperation on an AA forum board...
Carol

Orem, UT

#30 Sep 3, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
<quoted text>OMG! SMDH!
You haven't rolled out. BM is still controlling your mind, cause you are still TALKING them.
BM hate you .....

that's why "YOUR" crony BM accomplices are always starting hate threads about blk women.
Frank Blackman

Clarkston, MI

#31 Sep 3, 2012
MsNewNew wrote:
And this Black Man loves YOU, MsNewNew!

You can bet your last dollar on that!

; ^)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 26
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RealDave 1,420,032
Is External Oversight Required? 3 min Hebrew Supremacist 1
Woman CHIMPING OUT Caught On Cam 4 min Redefined 1
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 4 min Michel Montvert 369
Are blacks homo-erectus or is that just a myth? (Dec '14) 5 min theguywhothinksur... 41
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 7 min Michel Montvert 275
Good News! KKK endorses Bill Clinton's wife! 13 min Hillary 2016 20
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 43 min Michel Montvert 574
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 1 hr Go Blue Forever 89
Blue ivy is UGLY!!!! (Jul '13) 1 hr AAM2000 60
Interracial relationships. Who does it AFFECT?... (Sep '15) 2 hr KIP 75
More from around the web