Life did not begin in Africa, as some...

Life did not begin in Africa, as some of you fools believe.

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
AquaCityBoy

Las Vegas, NV

#2 May 19, 2007
MacLeongaway wrote:
If you have ever studied earth science, or geology, you would have heard about a science known as tectonics. If you don't know what that is, too bad, look it up, I am not going to explain it to you.
Translation: "I don't really know what it is either."
The tectonic plates are constantly shifting, causing earthquakes and even causing volcanoes to erupt. There used to be a giant land mass known as Pangea. it was the first continent. See for yourself: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pangea
Evidently, there was a deluge that seperated the tectonic plates, ergo, the five continents.
Now that I have educated you, I don't want to hear anymore bullshit about Africa being the craddle of life.
Yeah, no shit, Sherlock, everyone knows about Pangea. How else do you think people indigenous to the Western Hemisphere got there? When people say that, there's talking about the part that became present-day Africa. Duh.
Mack

United States

#3 May 19, 2007
MacLeongaway wrote:
If you have ever studied earth science, or geology, you would have heard about a science known as tectonics. If you don't know what that is, too bad, look it up, I am not going to explain it to you. The tectonic plates are constantly shifting, causing earthquakes and even causing volcanoes to erupt. There used to be a giant land mass known as Pangea. it was the first continent. See for yourself: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pangea
Evidently, there was a deluge that seperated the tectonic plates, ergo, the five continents.
Now that I have educated you, I don't want to hear anymore bullshit about Africa being the craddle of life.
Macleongaway, this is sad man. You're a funny and interesting dude as you made me laugh with some of your sarcastic borderline trollish comments and everything but it kinda saddens me to not care about your origins in mother Africa. Yes you are right about all the continents fitting together like a puzzle piece forming Pangea, but Africa was the only continent that remained where it was 75 million years ago. Man no disrespect or anything but I think you really need to study biology anthropology and genetics like I have done as it proves that us blacks are the oldest race on Earth that gave birth to the other races. Peace out my confused yet hillariously funny brotha.
franko

Langley, Canada

#5 May 19, 2007
MacLeongaway wrote:
If you have ever studied earth science, or geology, you would have heard about a science known as tectonics. If you don't know what that is, too bad, look it up, I am not going to explain it to you. The tectonic plates are constantly shifting, causing earthquakes and even causing volcanoes to erupt. There used to be a giant land mass known as Pangea. it was the first continent. See for yourself: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pangea
WHen Pangea existed was long before the earliest signs of human life.... and no one knows exactly when the first microbiotic life started or where.

The first Human traces do seem to start in Africa.
sinajuavi

Morgantown, WV

#6 May 19, 2007
When Mack disagrees with MacLeong he calls him "confused". When he disagrees with me, he calls me ethnic slurs. Well, that was when he had identified me as "Irish". LOL

Anyway, Mack is right about Africa being the central piece of Pangaea. The other pieces broke off and continue to do so. Smaller pieces have their origin in the African continent too, such as Arabia, Italy, Iberia. Millions of years from now the Great Rift Valley will have widened to the point that the Horn and part of East Africa will be separate from the rest of the continent.

However, life began in the seas, and terrestrial life was on all continents, including Antarctica. This "life began in Africa" line originates in the fact that HUMANS evolved in Africa. Not life, Homo sapiens. Most species of humans originated in Africa, with the exception of Homo erectus and Homo neandertalensis. All the earlier species up to all Australopithecus were African, Homo habilis was African, Homo ergaster (direct ancestor of Eurasian H. erectus) was African, Homo heidelbergensis (direct ancestor of both H. neandertalensis and H. sapiens) was African, and H. sapiens was African.

Human traces more than SEEM to start in Africa; there is a mountain of evidence that the hominin line is African. Interestingly, the origin of the dryopithecine ape line, which includes the common ancestor of gorilla, chimp, bonobo and human, was in Eurasia, from south-central Europe to the Mideast. But a number of dryopithecine species migrated to Africa and other species then evolved there, including this common ancestor.

The common ancestor of all these African dryopithecines, including the human line, was found a few years ago in Catalonia, Spain, 15 million years old. No doubt racists of various shades can make up mythology based on all these facts to show that either Europe or Africa is superior, but that is all just nonsense. Let's stick to the science.

Since: May 07

Chicago, IL

#7 May 19, 2007
MacLeongaway wrote:
pangea was millions of years ago...

and, yes, modern man started in africa. not bullshyt, fact. at least for now, the oldest fossils of modern man (not neanderthal) have been found in africa.

case closed.

“Runs Like a Deere”

Since: Jan 07

Rome, GA

#8 May 19, 2007
Not to bust your bubble
BUTT
the evolution of Intelligence is the real question, in most peoples minds....and of course free of the individual race and gender bias, some Intelligence has evolved more than others...

almost to the comparison of “Firing a Bullet, and Throwing one”

The process of biological evolution was very slow at first. It took two and a half billion years, to evolve from the earliest cells to multi-cell animals, and another billion years to evolve through fish and reptiles, to mammals. But then evolution seemed to have speeded up. It only took about a hundred million years, to develop from the early mammals to us. The reason is, fish contain most of the important human organs, and mammals, essentially all of them. All that was required to evolve from early mammals, like lemurs, to humans, was a bit of fine-tuning.

This has meant that no one person can be the master of more than a small corner of human knowledge. People have to specialize, in narrower and narrower fields. This is likely to be a major limitation in the future. We certainly can not continue, for long, with the exponential rate of growth of knowledge that we have had in the last three hundred years. An even greater limitation and danger for future generations, is that we still have the instincts, and in particular, the aggressive impulses, that we had in cave man days. Aggression, in the form of subjugating or killing other men, and taking their women and food, has had definite survival advantage, up to the present time. But now it could destroy the entire human race, and much of the rest of life on Earth. A nuclear war, is still the most immediate danger, but there are others, such as the release of a genetically engineered virus. Or the green house effect becoming unstable.
Mack

United States

#9 May 19, 2007
sinajuavi wrote:
When Mack disagrees with MacLeong he calls him "confused". When he disagrees with me, he calls me ethnic slurs. Well, that was when he had identified me as "Irish". LOL
Anyway, Mack is right about Africa being the central piece of Pangaea. The other pieces broke off and continue to do so. Smaller pieces have their origin in the African continent too, such as Arabia, Italy, Iberia. Millions of years from now the Great Rift Valley will have widened to the point that the Horn and part of East Africa will be separate from the rest of the continent.
However, life began in the seas, and terrestrial life was on all continents, including Antarctica. This "life began in Africa" line originates in the fact that HUMANS evolved in Africa. Not life, Homo sapiens. Most species of humans originated in Africa, with the exception of Homo erectus and Homo neandertalensis. All the earlier species up to all Australopithecus were African, Homo habilis was African, Homo ergaster (direct ancestor of Eurasian H. erectus) was African, Homo heidelbergensis (direct ancestor of both H. neandertalensis and H. sapiens) was African, and H. sapiens was African.
Human traces more than SEEM to start in Africa; there is a mountain of evidence that the hominin line is African. Interestingly, the origin of the dryopithecine ape line, which includes the common ancestor of gorilla, chimp, bonobo and human, was in Eurasia, from south-central Europe to the Mideast. But a number of dryopithecine species migrated to Africa and other species then evolved there, including this common ancestor.
The common ancestor of all these African dryopithecines, including the human line, was found a few years ago in Catalonia, Spain, 15 million years old. No doubt racists of various shades can make up mythology based on all these facts to show that either Europe or Africa is superior, but that is all just nonsense. Let's stick to the science.
Macleongaway is biracial and for some strange reason is apathetic about his black heritage. The reason why I call white people slurs when they disagree with me is because they come here trying to prove to Me WLC, and Willing Thinker, the only experts on Afrocentric history, that Europe is superior to Africa when it isn't. You whites are just making a fool out of yourselves when you try to see me in intellectual battle between black history and white history. Interestingly enough, The same "so-called mysteries" harbored by European Scientists should be no mystery at all if you got an "A" in World History. When something teeter totters into a realm that can't be linked back to Europe, scientists make the statement: "We have our team of experts working on that." I've said it many times before on this forum that whites are intimidated by Afrocentrism because it exposes the white lies that white supremacy was founded on. Eurocentrism has fed us blacks these lies to instill a sense of inferiority
in our minds and the truth about us blacks can no longer be hidden from us. These racist white scholars have whitewashed famous black people in history to make us feel that we never did anything to contribute to civilization and their game is over once all blacks out in the diaspora know our history.

“I Speak the TRUTH”

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#10 Aug 16, 2008
Mack wrote:
<quoted text>
Macleongaway, this is sad man. You're a funny and interesting dude as you made me laugh with some of your sarcastic borderline trollish comments and everything but it kinda saddens me to not care about your origins in mother Africa. Yes you are right about all the continents fitting together like a puzzle piece forming Pangea, but Africa was the only continent that remained where it was 75 million years ago. Man no disrespect or anything but I think you really need to study biology anthropology and genetics like I have done as it proves that us blacks are the oldest race on Earth that gave birth to the other races. Peace out my confused yet hillariously funny brotha.
I most certainly agree.
Rasil

Rio Rancho, NM

#11 Jul 9, 2013
Mack wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for setting this moron straight. Truth is...science has proven that life began in Africa. His issue is...he is in denial that his ancestors are Black. Get over it dude...you can breed out your Blackness but you are still from the belly of a BLACK woman, like it or not!!!! Your theory falls flat is makes NO sense.
standoffish00

United States

#14 Jul 13, 2013
Life and civilization began in Africa. Deal with it!
Satan

Rowlett, TX

#15 Jul 13, 2013
Life never began in Africa.
Period (Emphasis Duly noted and Placed).

Life began in The Ocean.

Civilization never began in Africa.

Civilization began in a region of India (Hell a Whole Continent) that sunk when The Ice Age ended.

This is exactly why blacks will always fail as a race: they value nonsense and not practical science.

Stupidity is The Key to extinction.
standoffish00

United States

#16 Jul 13, 2013
First of all, how do you know what race I am? And Africa is the only place on Earth that has the oldest fossils which indicates Africans are the oldest civilization on Earth. Stop being in denial, and watching the Discovery/History channels which cover up and sugarcoat things. That's exactly why you and whoever else who thinks like you will fail. You can't argue concrete evidence. So just accept the fact that you and everybody else came from Africa. This was proven a long time ago by scientists of all races. Where have you been? I guess somewhere failing. You're too funny. Smh. Oh, I almost forgot that you should be glad you have some flavor in you...lol!
rasil

Rio Rancho, NM

#17 Jul 13, 2013
Satan wrote:
Life never began in Africa.
Period (Emphasis Duly noted and Placed).
Life began in The Ocean.
Civilization never began in Africa.
Civilization began in a region of India (Hell a Whole Continent) that sunk when The Ice Age ended.
This is exactly why blacks will always fail as a race: they value nonsense and not practical science.
Stupidity is The Key to extinction.
Go back to Hades. Nothing you post makes sense. You have already failed. Race is a mythological construct and does not exist. Whites constructed this theory in order to perceive themselves superior which they are NOT.
standoffish00

United States

#18 Jul 13, 2013
rasil wrote:
<quoted text>
Go back to Hades. Nothing you post makes sense. You have already failed. Race is a mythological construct and does not exist. Whites constructed this theory in order to perceive themselves superior which they are NOT.
I agree. He or she (Satan) has the KEY TO EXTINCTION indicated by that ridiculous statement and with a user name like that.
Johnny

Winnsboro, SC

#19 Oct 7, 2013
franko wrote:
<quoted text>
WHen Pangea existed was long before the earliest signs of human life.... and no one knows exactly when the first microbiotic life started or where.
The first Human traces do seem to start in Africa.
..... Does it not accur to you that when pangea separated many human bodies (fossils) fell through the cracks and were carried away and covered by dirt in the ocean, so maybe the earliest fossils TO BE FOUND were found in Africa but the oldest/earliest ones are yet to be found cause they are buried under the ocean. Thank you
Dud Fivers

UK

#20 Oct 7, 2013
standoffish00 wrote:
Life and civilization began in Africa. Deal with it!
not civilisation, for sure. anmd the Neanderthals were more intelligent than modern negroes. deal with that.
Dud Fivers

UK

#21 Oct 7, 2013
Johnny wrote:
<quoted text> ..... Does it not accur to you that when pangea separated many human bodies (fossils) fell through the cracks and were carried away and covered by dirt in the ocean, so maybe the earliest fossils TO BE FOUND were found in Africa but the oldest/earliest ones are yet to be found cause they are buried under the ocean. Thank you
are you a mental patient?
Dud Fivers

UK

#22 Oct 7, 2013
Voodoo Re wrote:
The basic model upon which humanity is patterned is of an African model, as proven by the large amounts of archeological records that report hominid remains in Africa overwhelmingly over 12,000,000 years old. HUEman foot prints that have been found in Ithiopia preserved in volcanic ash flows. Whereas, no skeletal remains older than 500,000 years have been found outside of Africa. In the Great lakes region of Africa, numerous human skeletal remains have been found. It was believed that so called modern man (Hominid Sapiens) evolved from Hominid Erectus which in turn evolved from Hominid Habilis which descended from the early primate Ramapith-Erectus. Fully analyzed research suggest that Hominid Erectus is actually the so called pygmy, correctly known as the Twa. All humanity are descendants of the Twa. The vast majority of humanity's time on Earth, billions of years, was and still is in many ways- BLACK AFRICAN.
you only prove that you people are a bit retarded with crap like that. do yourself a favour and stick to shucking and jiving.
neutral observer

Lake Worth, FL

#23 Oct 7, 2013
Of course the human race evolved in Africa. Why else would the most primitive sub-species of hominid live there?
DarenSkyBaby

United States

#25 Nov 2, 2013
sinajuavi wrote:
The common ancestor of all these African dryopithecines, including the human line, was found a few years ago in Catalonia, Spain, 15 million years old. No doubt racists of various shades can make up mythology based on all these facts to show that either Europe or Africa is superior, but that is all just nonsense. Let's stick to v the science.
Wow! You just educated everyone. If anyone doesn't believe these facts, bet me in the After Life. I know it sounds crazy. Give up something of value after we our shells......like certain perks in the After Life. if not, refrain from calling anyone a fool .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Whites very concerned not to lose control over ... 2 min Trench 28
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Bluestater 1,236,519
News Duke professor: Blacks riot because they're laz... 13 min Shinichiro Takizawa 236
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 19 min African AE 698
Will all white languages be banned to weaken wh... 20 min Trench 10
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 24 min jahcinto 29,416
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 28 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 121,141
White men are better lovers? 1 hr dbcoonass 154
The White Man Is The Devil.........Really! 2 hr Black Power 85
All women prefer white men 3 hr Janis 4,894
Sweden is the model country for whites 4 hr selina london 57
Wake up! "AFRICAN AMERICANS" are not AFRICAN. (Feb '11) 5 hr African AE 1,109
More from around the web