BM that LOVE BW thread
The King

United States

#1 Apr 19, 2013
Just thought I would make this thread to show sistas that us BM love them, and that majority of us BM are with and only checking for BW.

I started to single out "Good" bw only are the ones we love, but I decided that even though decent bm wouldn't date or have anything to do with a bw that has dated ir, we can still show them some love. It doesn't mean that we would date them though, because everyone knows that once a bw dates ir..bm will have nothing to do with her.

Anyway... Much love bw, all you beautiful black queens.

As stated earlier my woman is a black queen and I really wouldn't have it any other way.

Bw that have dated ir, sorry but we don't want anything to do with you all.
The King

United States

#2 Apr 19, 2013
Fellas feel free to comment about your ladies and the bw you love, and to make it easier dont even think about the worthless trash bw on topix.
Black Deal

United States

#3 Apr 19, 2013
Only BW for me

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#4 Apr 19, 2013
Great thread King, much love to the bw, I love em bruh!
BeAuTiFuL SoUl

Clarksville, TN

#5 Apr 19, 2013
Thank you King! It is a breath of fresh air to see this thread. I have been away from Topix for about three years. I know Topix is infested with many people who need to vent and dump all of their anger somewhere. I just came back today to see what has been going on. Thanks for the love my beautiful black brother....I appreciate you!
BeAuTiFuL SoUl

Clarksville, TN

#6 Apr 19, 2013
And I wanted all of my beautiful black brothers to remember that the women who do not support you and say nasty things about you do not represent the majority of black women. Most of love you and will love you always until the end ...no matter what. The women here who are complaining are either 1) Racist white people pretending to be black trying to make black women and black men fight or 2) women who have been hurt badly and is using this forum to vent. Don't take it seriously bra. The truth is that black women love black men....always have....and like I said...we always will.
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

#7 Apr 19, 2013
BLACK LOVE AND COMMITMENT FOR EVER ..FCK THE WORLD AND TROLLS ..THEY WILL NEVER DESTROY BLACK LOVE AND HAPPINESS ..stay strong as usual the enemy is beaten always ways really..don't fck with blk love lol (;

Level 3

Since: Feb 11

Reality

#9 Apr 19, 2013
TBMR wrote:
This thread is kinda empty

shocking
lol!!!!! Sis, sadly we both know why
allupinlightskin puc

Waller, TX

#10 Apr 19, 2013
i love light skinned bw

Since: Mar 13

United States

#11 Apr 19, 2013
This is most like it, but dont you think you should have just said all bw even the IR dating ones, i know there was some who said harsh stuff about you and said they didnt care about you, but if you dont wanna date them then thats cool you dont have too, but their still black so they should atleast be let back into the black community, and treated with respect just like all the other black people.
The King

United States

#13 Apr 21, 2013
BeAuTiFuL SoUl wrote:
Thank you King! It is a breath of fresh air to see this thread. I have been away from Topix for about three years. I know Topix is infested with many people who need to vent and dump all of their anger somewhere. I just came back today to see what has been going on. Thanks for the love my beautiful black brother....I appreciate you!
Thank you beautiful!
The King

United States

#14 Apr 21, 2013
Nia_ wrote:
<quoted text>
lol!!!!! Sis, sadly we both know why
Why? Maybe the men here just can't get over how worthless the bw on topix are?
The King

United States

#15 Apr 21, 2013
ant deed0 wrote:
This is most like it, but dont you think you should have just said all bw even the IR dating ones, i know there was some who said harsh stuff about you and said they didnt care about you, but if you dont wanna date them then thats cool you dont have too, but their still black so they should atleast be let back into the black community, and treated with respect just like all the other black people.
Not in a million years. I didn't make these rules, they made them for themselves. These women have to learn that they will be held accountable for their actions. After they date ir they are out. I didn't make this rule, it's deeply embedded into every black man.

They do ir, they're out.
BlackmanlovesAsi anw

Montgomery Village, MD

#20 Apr 21, 2013
Is this thread some type of a joke?

Why should we black men be loyal to females.who aren't loyal.

Just watch thr latest real world the black woman nia burnt Marlon the black man on tv. Tv show scandal. A black female dissing a black man for a chance to be a white mans sl. Ut. Come on every black woman isn't down for the cause. This isn't the 60,s. Fu. Ck blck women the interrical ones.
Black Deal

Lockhart, TX

#21 Apr 21, 2013
BlackmanlovesAsianw wrote:
Is this thread some type of a joke?

Why should we black men be loyal to females.who aren't loyal.

Just watch thr latest real world the black woman nia burnt Marlon the black man on tv. Tv show scandal. A black female dissing a black man for a chance to be a white mans sl. Ut. Come on every black woman isn't down for the cause. This isn't the 60,s. Fu. Ck blck women the interrical ones.
STFU and go to IR forum and praise white man seed there devil

This thread for us BM who love BW
Black Deal

Lockhart, TX

#22 Apr 21, 2013
RedNeckGirl21 wrote:
<quoted text>Im a southern whitegirl with a different twist on how white feel about blacks. I know life started in Africa. So that makes me an American tru? I love blackmen i never been eith a white guy ever. So technically im a sista.
You a cave bitch and got Neanderthal in you
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#24 Feb 14, 2014
The King wrote:
Just thought I would make this thread to show sistas that us BM love them, and that majority of us BM are with and only checking for BW.
I started to single out "Good" bw only are the ones we love, but I decided that even though decent bm wouldn't date or have anything to do with a bw that has dated ir, we can still show them some love. It doesn't mean that we would date them though, because everyone knows that once a bw dates ir..bm will have nothing to do with her.
Anyway... Much love bw, all you beautiful black queens.
As stated earlier my woman is a black queen and I really wouldn't have it any other way.
Bw that have dated ir, sorry but we don't want anything to do with you all.
I forget if this is Anderson's sock. But yeah... pretty decent move on his part here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min RoxLo 1,458,278
Why and how America needs to pay reparations to... 5 min PolakPotrafi 2
Fidel Castro dies at 90 7 min Tiny Dk 141
Why is Egypt Called the Land of Ham? (May '12) 14 min Barros 74
Will Trump outlaw Cuckolding? 15 min Freaky Harry 1
Poll Why Do Outlaw Biker Gangs Allow Hispanics To Jo... (Feb '11) 17 min yoursteelpot 179
Will Le Pen repatriate Muslims from france? 19 min Barros 28
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 51 min Barros 50,607
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 2 hr Barros 1,189
no blacks allowed in this thread 3 hr XxwastelandxX 42
More from around the web