WHITE english woman only want BLACK MEN
test

London, UK

#445 Sep 10, 2014
Kimberley Rowley on the pregnantpause website says it all !!! take a look at her proudly showing off her big fat white british belly with a big fat black mans baby in it !!! would the African American brothers have any views !!! this is normal in London in 2014!!!

“Hunde kala e saa'i mun”

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#446 Sep 10, 2014
Ok....... I'm not really into British white women or white women in general, but I do love women with dark features, dark hair and dark eyes, and darker skin. I typically prefer African women followed by Middle Eastern women. But African women are first.
The truth

Fishers, IN

#447 Sep 10, 2014
Revelry wrote:
<quoted text> my god,stop using this TIRED OLD LINE! your skin looks like baby puke,bird s/hit,pig,and a motherf/ucken perdue chicken,but i wont repeat it 100xs a day,for the next 20 years! grow up.you racists all sound like 4 year olds everytime you speak!
OMG thank you for saying this! I was gonna say the same damn thing. They say the same stupid sh#t over and over and over. Especially your skin looks like poop line. Racists are some annoying dumbasses! I'm not racist but damn you made me laugh with the perdue chicken line. Hahahahaaaaaa that's some funny sh#t, I'm sorry.
test

London, UK

#448 Sep 11, 2014
Stupid Thread wrote:
Ok....... I'm not really into British white women or white women in general, but I do love women with dark features, dark hair and dark eyes, and darker skin. I typically prefer African women followed by Middle Eastern women. But African women are first.
thanks !!! it was more about the situation that exists in England especially in London !!! and this representing something that's so normal its like wallpaper!!! everybody has their own preferences even if they still get surprised !!! but believe me in London no joke !!! for British white women under 25 its 60-40 against whether they have a black males baby !!! the black men and boys are black breeding the white right out of the British white women its a brown baby carpet bombing !!! the schools in London are interracial breeding academies !!! British white girls think nothing of having interracial sex with black boys !!! miscegenation evolution revolution !!! I cant explain the reasons but in London N S E W its the same all over in my high street its 60-40 against for under 25 British white women and I live 20 miles out !!! go figure !!!
nav

London, UK

#449 Oct 23, 2014
am not white or black and am grateful for this because your kind is just trash! It's not just white english women but white women in general across the world love shaging blacks and also latinas. living in UK uou just need to stroll down big cities and town and you see so many black men with white women and cross breed if this was my country I would hate it very much and with our women.
BRITISH MISCEGENATION

London, UK

#450 Oct 28, 2014
nav wrote:
am not white or black and am grateful for this because your kind is just trash! It's not just white english women but white women in general across the world love shaging blacks and also latinas. living in UK uou just need to stroll down big cities and town and you see so many black men with white women and cross breed if this was my country I would hate it very much and with our women.
so glad you have noticed nav !!! the white British girls especially in big cities and towns London most of all love taking their knickers off and spreading their white British legs as wide apart as they can for black men to f*** the white right out of them !!! they don't mind and don't care about having brown mixed race babies instead of white babies !!! the black men in Britain are f****** so many white British girls mixed race is going to be Britain's biggest ethnic minority within 10-15 years !!! with by then 30-40% of all white British females births being brown mixed race babies with black men as fathers !!! so you will be very pleased to know nav that a very much bigger and bigger number of people in Britain will not be white or black !!! because black men are f****** Britain browner and browner !!! miscegenation evolution revolution !!!

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#451 Oct 28, 2014
BRITISH MISCEGENATION wrote:
<quoted text>so glad you have noticed nav !!! the white British girls especially in big cities and towns London most of all love taking their knickers off and spreading their white British legs as wide apart as they can for black men to f*** the white right out of them !!! they don't mind and don't care about having brown mixed race babies instead of white babies !!! the black men in Britain are f****** so many white British girls mixed race is going to be Britain's biggest ethnic minority within 10-15 years !!! with by then 30-40% of all white British females births being brown mixed race babies with black men as fathers !!! so you will be very pleased to know nav that a very much bigger and bigger number of people in Britain will not be white or black !!! because black men are f****** Britain browner and browner !!! miscegenation evolution revolution !!!
LOL, well that won't make any difference to the Indians and Muslims who are buying up Britain.

Men of power don't concern themselves with the mundane idiocy that you speak of. Islam is on the rise.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#452 Oct 28, 2014
nav wrote:
IR relationships are increasing for black men and black women.

However those relationships will never surpass people being with their own race of men or women.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#453 Oct 28, 2014
<quoted text>so glad you have noticed nav !!! the white British girls especially in big cities and towns London most of all love taking their knickers off and spreading their white British legs as wide apart as they can for black men to f*** the white right out of them !!! they don't mind and don't care about having brown mixed race babies instead of white babies !!! the black men in Britain are f****** so many white British girls mixed race is going to be Britain's biggest ethnic minority within 10-15 years !!! with by then 30-40% of all white British females births being brown mixed race babies with black men as fathers !!! so you will be very pleased to know nav that a very much bigger and bigger number of people in Britain will not be white or black !!! because black men are f****** Britain browner and browner !!! miscegenation evolution revolution !!!
I hope you realize that white people were created by black people to begin with.

So IR relationships that you believe will lead to Britain being browner and browner will simply just lead to the white population growing over a few generations.

http://m.starpulse.com/Actresses/Kitt,_Eartha...

This is what you desire....the phasing out of the black race.
BRITISH MISCEGENATION

London, UK

#454 Oct 28, 2014
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you realize that white people were created by black people to begin with.
So IR relationships that you believe will lead to Britain being browner and browner will simply just lead to the white population growing over a few generations.
This is what you desire....the phasing out of the black race.
the number of black people in Britain is getting bigger and bigger every year !!! the number of black babies born in Britain is getting bigger and bigger every year !!! the number of white females in Britain having brown mixed race babies not white babies is getting bigger and bigger every year !!!result bigger and bigger numbers of black and brown mixed race people in Britain !!! and smaller and smaller numbers of white babies being born from white female bellies in Britain !!!

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#456 Oct 28, 2014
<quoted text>the number of black people in Britain is getting bigger and bigger every year !!! the number of black babies born in Britain is getting bigger and bigger every year !!! the number of white females in Britain having brown mixed race babies not white babies is getting bigger and bigger every year !!!result bigger and bigger numbers of black and brown mixed race people in Britain !!! and smaller and smaller numbers of white babies being born from white female bellies in Britain !!!
Often times biracial people generally get with each other or white people. They have children that are very fare.

In other words, the white population will grow exponentially.

Look at how the white population grew in Colonial America and during slavery.

Now add in the numbers of black women that are with white men and that'll just be reinforcing what's being conveyed to you.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#457 Oct 28, 2014
<quoted text>the number of black people in Britain is getting bigger and bigger every year !!! the number of black babies born in Britain is getting bigger and bigger every year !!! the number of white females in Britain having brown mixed race babies not white babies is getting bigger and bigger every year !!!result bigger and bigger numbers of black and brown mixed race people in Britain !!! and smaller and smaller numbers of white babies being born from white female bellies in Britain !!!
There's a reason why black nationalists do not condone IR relationships: lowers the black population.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#458 Oct 28, 2014

You never said what you feel of this....the inevitable.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#459 Oct 28, 2014
* fair
BRITISH MISCEGENATION

London, UK

#460 Oct 28, 2014
(QUOTE) who="Phoenix Ascended"]<quoted text>
You never said what you feel of this....the inevitable.)
a white female in Britain f***** by a black man will produce a non-white brown mixed race baby !!! a black female in Britain f***** by a black man will produce a non-white black baby !!! you do not understand that in Britain for every black female being f***** by a white man there are 100 white females being f***** by a black man !!! and the young white British females are going to be f***** by black men in the years to come in such bigger and bigger numbers you point is non-existent because the black man will be f****** both the black females and the white females in Britain !!!

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#461 Oct 29, 2014
a white female in Britain f***** by a black man will produce a non-white brown mixed race baby !!! a black female in Britain f***** by a black man will produce a non-white black baby !!! you do not understand that in Britain for every black female being f***** by a white man there are 100 white females being f***** by a black man !!! and the young white British females are going to be f***** by black men in the years to come in such bigger and bigger numbers you point is non-existent because the black man will be f****** both the black females and the white females in Britain !!!
Yet this verbose post of yours does not change the fact that many people from IR unions get with white people and have more children.

That's how the population increased in colonial America and afterwards in the USA, for example.

That'll be how European population for white people will continue to grow exponentially.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#462 Oct 29, 2014

This is your future.

As it was in the beginning, so shall it continue to be.

That's why black nationalists detest IR relationships. The black population decreases while the white population increases.

Note: White people came into existence on this planet through black people. The Bible confirms this too.
Sahelian son

Hayward, CA

#463 Oct 29, 2014
Some shameless brothers in America would love to hear this and will try to buy a one way ticket to England. I'll never sell out my dear African ladies though. They are excellent.
AFRO OBSERVER UK

UK

#464 Oct 29, 2014
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
This is your future.
As it was in the beginning, so shall it continue to be.
That's why black nationalists detest IR relationships. The black population decreases while the white population increases.
Note: White people came into existence on this planet through black people. The Bible confirms this too.
If more black men in Britain are ******* more black women in Britain producing more black people and more black men in Britain then **** more white women in Britain producing more brown mixed race people then the black power and nationalism is in the colonization of white womens bellies in Britain with black mens babies through British miscegenation as his name on his posts obviously advocates and supports the white women in Britain who in the 1600's and 1700's were sent to the West Indies slave islands in the 100'000's had the white ****** right out of them very good and hard by the black African men slaves who made the West Indies black islands if the black brothers in Britain carry on ******* the white women in Britain as I am told they are then Britains cities and towns will go the same way anyway the white British people love their women being ****** by the black brothers they don't mind and don't care they love seeing it all over their media all you see is young white British models,celebs, presenters etc. Who are being ****** by black brothers they don't mind and don't care so why do you let the black brothers **** all the white women in Britain they want to and can even the white racists in Britain don't pretend anymore about what the white women in Britain want to do with the black brothers they say they see it growing and growing everywhere in Britain and everybody knows its unstoppable

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#466 Oct 29, 2014
AFRO OBSERVER UK wrote:
<quoted text>If more black men in Britain are ******* more black women in Britain producing more black people and more black men in Britain then **** more white women in Britain producing more brown mixed race people then the black power and nationalism is in the colonization of white womens bellies in Britain with black mens babies through British miscegenation as his name on his posts obviously advocates and supports the white women in Britain who in the 1600's and 1700's were sent to the West Indies slave islands in the 100'000's had the white ****** right out of them very good and hard by the black African men slaves who made the West Indies black islands if the black brothers in Britain carry on ******* the white women in Britain as I am told they are then Britains cities and towns will go the same way anyway the white British people love their women being ****** by the black brothers they don't mind and don't care they love seeing it all over their media all you see is young white British models,celebs, presenters etc. Who are being ****** by black brothers they don't mind and don't care so why do you let the black brothers **** all the white women in Britain they want to and can even the white racists in Britain don't pretend anymore about what the white women in Britain want to do with the black brothers they say they see it growing and growing everywhere in Britain and everybody knows its unstoppable
Love is love and true love is color blind!!!!!!

The point being made is that white people throughout their history have increased their population numbers with nonwhite people.

The offspring from those unions generally get with white people.

Here are 3 generations beginning with Eartha Kitt...then to her daughter...then to her granddaughter.

Black has been removed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min mdbuilder 1,580,764
Will people start destroying monuments to Liber... 22 min sbt 72
Seriously. What's gonna happen to the "sell-out"? 46 min sbt 28
Wanna waste time, date a Black man and get USED 49 min sbt 1
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 53 min sbt 43
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 1 hr Pampam13 1,566
Mentally Ill Posters 1 hr Yisraelite Suprem... 3
Destroying statues won't make you slaves White! 1 hr iactually 68
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 2 hr Retribution 84
More from around the web