Comments
241 - 260 of 401 Comments Last updated May 22, 2014
Carol

Oak Park, MI

#263 Jul 19, 2012
Black Famous wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol, you make no fking sense.
Are you aware the Humphries never fked Kim K?
And she NEVER LIKED him...
Kim K is black dicking riding rabbit.
She would sell her soul to us.
Haha the men of Kim's culture don't want to be seen in public with her....

which is why she's only seen with black men....

this is Kim when she tried to get Fionnnne Kris back...

she's crying in some of the pictures.

http://www.eonline.com/news/273648/kim-kardas...
Carol

Oak Park, MI

#264 Jul 19, 2012
Didn't OJ kill Nicole cause he couldn't keep her away from those fionnne white boys......

Did Jlo dump PDiddly and chase that white boy, Ben Afleck like she'd lost her mind...

answer the question.

Since: May 10

UK

#265 Jul 19, 2012
Black Famous HD wrote:
<quoted text>
What a crazy beech!
Pussyole, sit your arse down! Carol, just check you, how do you feel???

“..”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#267 Jul 19, 2012
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Haha the men of Kim's culture don't want to be seen in public with her....
which is why she's only seen with black men....
this is Kim when she tried to get Fionnnne Kris back...
she's crying in some of the pictures.
http://www.eonline.com/news/273648/kim-kardas...
Aewww don't cry, because NO ONE WANTS YOU...HA HA HA HA
Stop The Hype

London, UK

#268 Jul 19, 2012
Dizzie Rasca1 wrote:
that MILLIONAIRE white girl Laura Johnson was seduced by this nigerian
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/0...
Okubote, of Nigerian decent, was a product of the inner city and a gang culture based around violent rap music.
His friends went by names such as Desperado and Mad R and many were members of local gangs like the Catford Wildkatz and the Anti-Showers.
He under-achieved at school, and turned to a life of crime and by the age of 15 had been convicted of his first offence, robbery.
Despite his mother being a leader at her local Pentecostal church, Okubote went on to commit a long-line of offences, including theft, drug possession, burglary, assault and possession of an imitation fire arm.
In 2010, he received his first substantial jail sentence - two-and-a-half years for possession of crack cocaine and cannabis with intent to supply.
He was arrested and charged with kidnapping and torturing a local rival by throwing bleach in his face. The case was dropped before it came to court.
Miss Johnson became infatuated with him and according to Miss Fryett would meet in his car for trysts. She began drinking, taking drugs and entered into the nihistic lifestyles of disaffected youths.
The journey from her home in leafy Orpington, Kent, to inner city streets of Catford, south east London, may be just 10 miles but it might as well be another planet.
But she made it often. She would wait outside his house in her black Smart car - the same one used as a getaway car for her looting spree - as Okubote’s deeply devout Christian mother would not let girls inside the house.
Miss Johnson denied she had sex with Okubote but his sister Olayemi, 17, said the pair would go to her older sister’s flat to stay over because their mother disapproved.
“Laura would always be coming around here and waiting outside in her black car to drive Emmanuel around,’ she said.
“She was infatuated with him and he would play up to her. He had lots of girls and always charms them by talking to them nicely. She was definitely more in to him than he was to her.
“She knew about his criminal past as he is well known to people in Catford, but this seemed to make him more attractive to her.”
At 7pm on August 8, Johnson went to meet Okubote in Catford, armed with a handbag full of condoms.
Throughout the day, they had been exchanging flirtatious messages detailing how much she ‘missed’ him as well as crude sexual references.
She asked him not to get into trouble so she could see him and made a reference to how she “didn’t like working hard, unless it was for sex”.
He replied:“Don’t worry you will get it.”
But the night she might have envisioned turned out very differently.
I am glad that Trashy Black men like you and this fool who is every stereotype under the sun can reproduce with White women - we do not need another generation of Black coons - Take your mixed babies and produce a criminal invested group.

The White girl is even denying it - shows what pride she has in her decision loool

“..”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#269 Jul 19, 2012
Stop The Hype wrote:
<quoted text>
I am glad that Trashy Black men like you and this fool who is every stereotype under the sun can reproduce with White women - we do not need another generation of Black coons - Take your mixed babies and produce a criminal invested group.
The White girl is even denying it - shows what pride she has in her decision loool
Get your fking arse outta her, with your two face dirty two face...behaving like a fking retarded mofo, always trying to stereotype people who don't give a fk about you.

You must be some fked up serial murderer mofo...

How many little boys have you raped for today...mofo....

When last did you sleep with your fking mother beech!

I would chop off your fking head in a heart-beat..mofo!
Giggs

Manchester, UK

#270 Jul 19, 2012
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really? You must be living in the 1950s. They're called ''chavs'' now. You do know they're also white male chavs right, in fact the stereotypical chav is a white male and yeah they're creating families with their fellow female chavs.
Cheryl Cole is the nations sweetheart funny enough....
Don't shoot the messenger.
There are many Black and Paki chavs. Who wear the same clothes, live in the same places and act the same way.
Stop The Hype

Huddersfield, UK

#271 Jul 19, 2012
Black Famous wrote:
<quoted text>
Get your fking arse outta her, with your two face dirty two face...behaving like a fking retarded mofo, always trying to stereotype people who don't give a fk about you.
You must be some fked up serial murderer mofo...
How many little boys have you raped for today...mofo....
When last did you sleep with your fking mother beech!
I would chop off your fking head in a heart-beat..mofo!
LOOOOOL Who is this c99n - I do not speak trash barrel scraping english

HAHAHAHA ABOUT YOUR COUSINS MARRIED TO MIDDLE CLASS WHITE WOMEN - YOU MEAN THE TYPES WHO GO OXFORD?! How did they meet your cousins? In Brixton market!? loool please don't tell lies - no matter how rich Black men in the UK are - they still tend to get either chavs or essex girls - the middle class is very very white mate

“Stop being moronic. ”

Since: Oct 09

Chesapeake, VA

#273 Jul 19, 2012
I love these emotional filled posts. Too bad there aren't many posts that are filled with actual logic.

“..”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#274 Jul 19, 2012
Stop The Hype wrote:
<quoted text>
LOOOOOL Who is this c99n - I do not speak trash barrel scraping english
HAHAHAHA ABOUT YOUR COUSINS MARRIED TO MIDDLE CLASS WHITE WOMEN - YOU MEAN THE TYPES WHO GO OXFORD?! How did they meet your cousins? In Brixton market!? loool please don't tell lies - no matter how rich Black men in the UK are - they still tend to get either chavs or essex girls - the middle class is very very white mate
Ha ha ha ha...
You are the biggest moron on this forum.

Nothing that you speak of makes any sense.

Well read individuals who have had the privilege to set foot at the halls of Oxford are extremely LOGICAL and do make sense.

But look at you?

Here you are struggling with basic sentence structure and speaks of OXFORD.

You have never set foot in any learned institution.

Swing your rhesus macaque arse on another branch, you banana awaits.

“..”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#275 Jul 19, 2012
you____*your*

“..”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#276 Jul 19, 2012
Logic_c wrote:
I love these emotional filled posts. Too bad there aren't many posts that are filled with actual logic.
You are indeed a MORON!
LMBAO.

Tell us about your Oxford "stint"..lmbao

Dumb, illogical rhesus macaque

“mariposaoro.word press.com”

Since: Aug 10

London, England

#277 Jul 19, 2012
Black Famous wrote:
<quoted text>
You comment was based on generalizations.
And i counter it with same.
Lets be fair when we make statements on here.
You picked up on what another posted said..which was..that black men in the UK only get the "low-socio economic" bracket of white women...then i had to come to their defence because you and i know it isn't as is.
There are white women who do fall in this category and there are also middle class white women who do marry black british men...my cousins are all married to middle class white brit women.
You women are too quick to pick-up nonsense from other posters to make anyone believe that black men are all "this and that."
You would be the first to denounce if i were to use such claims about white men who date poor black women in the diaspora.
And you know it happens!
Dude, like and like attract more so than opposites....Middle and upper class ww DO NOT go with black men if they can help it..It would spoil their image and 'dadday'(Upper class accent), would disinherit them from the family fortune!!
Giggs

Manchester, UK

#278 Jul 19, 2012
Logic_c wrote:
I love these emotional filled posts. Too bad there aren't many posts that are filled with actual logic.
HIV
Stop The Hype

Huddersfield, UK

#279 Jul 19, 2012
Black Famous wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha ha...
You are the biggest moron on this forum.
Nothing that you speak of makes any sense.
Well read individuals who have had the privilege to set foot at the halls of Oxford are extremely LOGICAL and do make sense.
But look at you?
Here you are struggling with basic sentence structure and speaks of OXFORD.
You have never set foot in any learned institution.
Swing your rhesus macaque arse on another branch, you banana awaits.
Lool You are talking to a person with a degree from Kings college in Anthropology - I was educated with White Middle class women and believe me when I say; they have no desire to breed with coons.
Aside from the occasional thrill with the Black boys who visited the dorms to sell drugs to them - they were not looking to throw their future or economic investment by settling down or producing mongrels with coons.

White men are the ones who gain from interracial dating - women live longer than men and just like we saw from the fools like Don Cornelius and James Brown - these scavenging poor White women take all their money and reinvest in back into the global machine that is white supremacy.

The only ones who are left crying are the families of the c99ns who willingly gave us their economic base to massa. LOOOOOOOOL

“..”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#280 Jul 19, 2012
Dinie wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude, like and like attract more so than opposites....Middle and upper class ww DO NOT go with black men if they can help it..It would spoil their image and 'dadday'(Upper class accent), would disinherit them from the family fortune!!
But who gives a fk about this?

I would also disinherit my daughter cut all ties with her, beat her arse up ( if i had any) was caught in bed with a whitey.

So what do you think make whites so special?

You are here sxcking up to white people like they're your God.

You think the ways of white people are only theirs and not the ways of others?

What the hell are you talking about?

I can't believe you are making white people look like fking gems.

You must be high!

“..”

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#281 Jul 19, 2012
Stop The Hype wrote:
<quoted text>
Lool You are talking to a person with a degree from Kings college in Anthropology - I was educated with White Middle class women and believe me when I say; they have no desire to breed with coons.
Aside from the occasional thrill with the Black boys who visited the dorms to sell drugs to them - they were not looking to throw their future or economic investment by settling down or producing mongrels with coons.
White men are the ones who gain from interracial dating - women live longer than men and just like we saw from the fools like Don Cornelius and James Brown - these scavenging poor White women take all their money and reinvest in back into the global machine that is white supremacy.
The only ones who are left crying are the families of the c99ns who willingly gave us their economic base to massa. LOOOOOOOOL
YOU MADE ME SPILL MY DRINK...LMBAO

DID I MAKE YOU DO THAT? LMBAO

Oh,,, you have DEGREE..BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

IN WHAT? IN BEING dunce? ha ha ha

My DOG HAS A DEGREE ALSO AND HE CAN'T EVEN UTTER ONE WORD. HA HA HA

“mariposaoro.word press.com”

Since: Aug 10

London, England

#283 Jul 19, 2012
Black Famous wrote:
<quoted text>
But who gives a fk about this?
I would also disinherit my daughter cut all ties with her, beat her arse up ( if i had any) was caught in bed with a whitey.
So what do you think make whites so special?
You are here sxcking up to white people like they're your God.
You think the ways of white people are only theirs and not the ways of others?
What the hell are you talking about?
I can't believe you are making white people look like fking gems.
You must be high!
READ THE POST AGAIN, FOOL!! NOWHERE DID I SAY THAT W.P ARE BETTER THAN ANYONE!! RAASCLAAT IDIOT!! THE POSTER WHO CALLED YOU A MACAQUE, HAD A POINT...IF YOU WERE IN FRONT OF ME, YOU'D BE SQUACKING LIKE ONE!! Calm the fk down!!
Stop The Hype

Huddersfield, UK

#284 Jul 19, 2012
Black Famous wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU MADE ME SPILL MY DRINK...LMBAO
DID I MAKE YOU DO THAT? LMBAO
Oh,,, you have DEGREE..BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BWAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
IN WHAT? IN BEING dunce? ha ha ha
My DOG HAS A DEGREE ALSO AND HE CAN'T EVEN UTTER ONE WORD. HA HA HA
Only an uneducated coon would say animals could get degree but then again seeing as you like being the piece of "strang" for scavenging White trash lool it is fitting that you woulduse an animal to compare as reference.

Sorry but I AM A HUMAN BEING.

I am happy that you are one of the garbage bags of the universe looooool collecting the leftovers of the white man and treating it like a full meal.

YES MARRY A WHITE WOMAN....STAY IN THE WESTERN WORLD AND LET ALL THAT MONEY BE PUMPED BACK INTO THE SYSTEM HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

“I am a nice guy, really”

Level 4

Since: May 12

Black Famous

#286 Jul 19, 2012
Dinie wrote:
<quoted text>
READ THE POST AGAIN, FOOL!! NOWHERE DID I SAY THAT W.P ARE BETTER THAN ANYONE!! RAASCLAAT IDIOT!! THE POSTER WHO CALLED YOU A MACAQUE, HAD A POINT...IF YOU WERE IN FRONT OF ME, YOU'D BE SQUACKING LIKE ONE!! Calm the fk down!!
Dinnie shut the fk up with your every gibberish asinine garbage.
Make some fking sense and then address MR.BLACK FAMOUS.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 4 min felisitas 2,010
Lol.. WW Has 8 Mix Kids wants MORE!! 5 min Diva 332
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min shinningelectr0n 1,100,161
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 7 min EbonyLove 3,087
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 7 min Insect Trust 25,038
There's A War On The Black Male 8 min Go Blue Forever 463
Michael Brown shot 6 times and 2 was in the head 11 min Redefined 77
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 1 hr Ben YISRAEL 4,676
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 2 hr RFD 120,506
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••