let's rate countries racism !!!!!!!!!...

let's rate countries racism !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 55
Next Last
gamern

Chennai, India

#1 Aug 1, 2007
Let me tell u little about me I am not black or white .Iam just a human being with normal one brain and one heart . But evil is everywhere and will remain forever . Countrywise
I think the most racist country in world are Usa, germany and australia

and most least racist countries are canada,India,denmark, japan ,dubai.

Believe it or not usa is now the most hated country in the world .And beware americans are nowadays treated very badly by people of other countries .They are getting what they give others.
Kitana

Murfreesboro, TN

#2 Aug 1, 2007
Are you serious? Japanese people hate anyone who isn't Japanese and black people are considered inferior to their "superior" intellect. They just aren't as vocal about it.

Check it.

Kitana

Murfreesboro, TN

#3 Aug 1, 2007
And people hating America is not correcting the problem are they not repeating the cycle of hatred based off the jackasses who make it known over here? and Nowadays? Americans have been treated badly by people in other countries for awhile now, and they may not even be hateful or racist, it's all because they're American so that's a form of racism in it's self.
Jillian

San Francisco, CA

#4 Aug 1, 2007
canada,India,denmark, japan ,dubai.

Canada is racially tolerant. I will agree on that one.

Ive been to Denmark, and I enjoyed myself. I did not feel the daily pressure that I feel here in the US. My boyfriend and I went everywhere and I never felt the hostility or judgment that I get here.

India- This one makes me laugh. Light skinned Indians, typically the Punjabi's, hate darker skinned Indians like Gujarati's and those further south. Wealthy men wont even look at a dark female because she will give him dark babies. Two words- CASTE SYSTEM... nobody on the bottom is light skinned. The "Pariahs" are all dark people- only fit to clean elephant dung and not make eye contact with the upper classes.

Dubai- I went there last year. My boyfriend and I celebrated our anniversary there. I never felt hostility based on my race. This is a class thing and money talks. They thought we were some famous couple. There are Africans there and you can see that there is a social/racial divide.
gamern wrote:
Let me tell u little about me I am not black or white .Iam just a human being with normal one brain and one heart . But evil is everywhere and will remain forever . Countrywise
Believe it or not usa is now the most hated country in the world .And beware americans are nowadays treated very badly by people of other countries .They are getting what they give others.
Jillian

San Francisco, CA

#5 Aug 1, 2007
The Japanese is classist. Typically if you are Black and over there, they assume you have money or are someone famous.

However they do think they're smarter/better than the stereotype of black people that permeates their society.
gamern wrote:
ralphk7

Sun City Center, FL

#6 Aug 1, 2007
If you are going to start a thread like this it may be helpful to have a definition.
Racism:

"Racism is the lowest, most crudely primitive form of collectivism. It is the notion of ascribing moral, social or political significance to a man's genetic lineageĀ—the notion that a man's intellectual and character logical traits are produced and transmitted by his internal body chemistry. Which means, in practice, that a man is to be judged, not by his own character and actions, but by the characters and actions of a collective of ancestors."

Ayn Rand - Author/Philosopher
Ashley

Aurora, CO

#7 Aug 1, 2007
The entire middle east are racists. "It's" in them. My personal list would probably be: U.S.A., the entire middle east, ALL of Asia, then maybe....well hell you decide the next ones in line.

Mack the Great

Since: May 07

United States

#10 Aug 1, 2007
Actually, the Japanese are nowadays being more respectful and tolerable of black people, as I keep up with Japanese news and politics on japantoday.com . There are more Japanese youth into hip hop culture and that are interested in more black rappers coming to their country to perform in concert as well them putting more black anime characters into their animes so yeah thats a good start. The Nigerians working there are getting some respect from the Japanese as they were nice enough to give this one Nigerian man 20 years rather than life behing bars for killing his Japanese girlfriend in an argument I read about a year ago. Yeah, I respeect the Japanese because they are the only known East Asian country out there that's making an endeavor to reduce racism against blacks in the country compared to Korea and Malaysia and others.

Mack the Great

Since: May 07

United States

#11 Aug 1, 2007
Also, I think the most racist countries on the world are the ones ran by people with light skin. If any of you guys have ever read my philosophy on racism thread I started over a month ago, I stated that whites and Asians tend to be more racist than people black people because they have this superiority complex over us because they think light skin is better is than dark skin. I don't think anybody can name any black ran country in the world that has a reputation for being racist compared to Europe, the Middle East and East Asia, since us blacks aren't or I should say the least racist because we know better not to be racist and that's not in our nature to be rude and disrespectful with xenophobic attitudes compared to whites and Asians.

“You are by what you do!”

Level 1

Since: Apr 07

Seattle, WA

#12 Aug 1, 2007
The title of this forum is damn funny !! I say this b'cuz it sounds like a damn game show!!
Eric Wang

New Westminster, Canada

#13 Aug 10, 2007
Tell you guys

Whites are superior, as far as i know, wherever they goes, wherever they been welcomes.
Eric Wang

New Westminster, Canada

#14 Aug 10, 2007
I am from Taiwan, I have been living in Surrey, Canada for just over 10 years...I find most people especially whites are getting along with other ethnics this year...but not when I was back in 1999...It was BRUTAL!! white kids from high school and nearly all of them were conjugates between themselves...I never seen them friendly with other ethnics. However, it could only be one problem...people newly came from other country, because they don't speak English...that is why they are easily to be laugh around and treated unequally....For asian, Asian were not more welcome than black nor Indians, because they don't speak better English as well as people doesn't know much about what they have in their countries...for example...young kids like raps...and rappers are 99% at least black..and Indian mostly speak GREAT English..but for Asian...boys are tremendously hard to get into the group, but asian girls are EXTREMELY welcome! and I find sometimes, white kids prefer asian girls, and just want to get rid of all asian boys.
Eric Wang

New Westminster, Canada

#15 Aug 10, 2007
Like I said before..

English is the INTERNATIONAL LANGUAGE...people learn it...so they think Whites are ultimates...and what is the outcomes...whites think themselves the SUPERIOR / controls everything..
C-Bisquit

AOL

#16 Aug 10, 2007
Spain!!!

As for america thats pretty much white america that is racist black people are cool.
But in my opinion I think as long as lighter skinned people exist there will always be racism.

Since: Aug 07

Shenzhen, China

#17 Aug 11, 2007
A lot of you guys are misreading Japan.

I spent six years there and I can tell you that most Japanese love, respect and some even revere black people. That may sound like a strong statement but anyone who does not believe me should jump on a plane and see for yourself. Of course there must be the occasional idiot (although I never came across one) but overall Japan is probably one of the least racist places in the world.

Shenzhen, China

#18 Aug 11, 2007
gamern wrote:
Let me tell u little about me
I've been lucky enough to make some good Indian friends recently. I must tell you that Indians are racist against each other based on skin color. Those of darker skin are considered inferior. I don't know how you can put India on the least racist list when they discriminate against each other.

Since: Jul 07

Toronto, Canada

#19 Aug 11, 2007
I have travelled a bit and lived in Asia for a while. But I have to say that I think Canada is one of the most racially tolerant countries. Let me add, though, that Toronto is the only place in Canada in which I have lived. Of course, racism exists. It is one human condition that will never go away.

As for Toronto, it is so diverse, culturally. There are large communities of just about every ethnic background. We host many cultural events that attract millions. Interracial relationships are very common. Most people really don't care about these things - at least I think so. From my observations, when you see groups of people hanging out (especially the younger ones)they will include people from various backgrounds.

I rather like it here, although, in the past when I first arrived here, I did experience a lot of racism. Back then, Toronto was not the city it is today. Things have changed drastically since I arrived in the mid 1960s.

I am really glad that I grew up here. I don't think that I would have had the same exposure to such a variety of wonderful people if I spent my life elsewhere, in my opinion. I do sometimes think of how different things may have been if I grew up in England, where I was born.

Concerned

“Engaged :)”

UK

#20 Aug 11, 2007
India,USA and some of the eastern european countries should be at the top of the racist list.

Shenzhen, China

#21 Aug 11, 2007
EastLDNgyal wrote:
India,USA and some of the eastern european countries should be at the top of the racist list.
What about UK?
french west indian

Vitry-sur-seine, France

#22 Aug 11, 2007
I notice that white people all around the world and white americans in many countries are perceived as powerlful ,rich and sometimes imperialist!americans are obsessed by race ,people who hate Americans generally whites think they want to control and lead the world ,(irak, war didn't help)but almost
everybody considers blacks as inferior!In Europe or in France,black generally and black americans are not taken seriously as white americans,I dont think people hate them but no respect ,they all viewed as violent or as potential entertainers or rappers but not as doctors or astronaut or even diplomat for example,people feel they are powerless so they are cool,for example brad pit and will smith don't have the same impact ,most white actors from usa received prizes or were decorated but not black actors,white people like to be entertained by blacks but don't think blacks can take decisions or have responsabilities!!!
this is a generalizations but there are few exceptions

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 55
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Good News! KKK endorses Bill Clinton's wife! 2 min Oh No You Di-nt 24
White guys got the best asses! 3 min Marcus Washington 26
Woman CHIMPING OUT Caught On Cam 4 min Johnson 8
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min nanoanomaly 1,420,062
Bill Clinton's wife = 1 million Muslim immigrants 17 min Johnson 15
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 20 min Who 575
BM arrested in fatal stabbing of two nuns in Mi... 25 min Al Awaki 27
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 45 min Michel Montvert 275
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 1 hr Go Blue Forever 89
Blue ivy is UGLY!!!! (Jul '13) 2 hr AAM2000 60