Selling Babies for Sex
Moses

Germantown, MD

#1 Nov 18, 2009
The black woman that sold her baby for sex wasn't black because, everyone knows black women are perfect angels that don't abuse their children or their men. If you believe that crap, you're delusional.
Spikewebbe

Corona, NY

#2 Nov 18, 2009
Moses wrote:
The black woman that sold her baby for sex wasn't black because, everyone knows black women are perfect angels that don't abuse their children or their men. If you believe that crap, you're delusional.
No, are you serious? Black women abuse their children and their men? Noooooooooooooo. Next you'll be telling me that there is NO Santa Claus. Are you [email protected] kidding me???
Moses

Germantown, MD

#3 Nov 18, 2009
Spikewebbe wrote:
<quoted text>
No, are you serious? Black women abuse their children and their men? Noooooooooooooo. Next you'll be telling me that there is NO Santa Claus. Are you [email protected] kidding me???
According to women on AA, everything that's wrong is the fault of a black man. Black women are ideal, faultless, flawless and perfect angels that do no wrong.

It's hard to believe that any black woman would stoop so low as to sell her child as a sex slave.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MEANWHILE in white ppl news, child abuse, meth ... 1 min Disgustedwhitewomen 17
Warning Tiny Whiteys! Non-whites could also say... 3 min Sniper 7
Why do BM like Trashy Poor Low Class WW/Non BW? (Aug '12) 6 min No sell 24
White Women, you can have ANY BLACK MAN!!!! (Feb '10) 6 min Stupid Thread 646
Self hating biracials 6 min lol 75
White women do not envy black women! (Dec '10) 8 min Stupid Thread 337
why do somalis have wavy hair and straight noses (Dec '14) 9 min lol 51
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 133,299
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr TranshumanX 43,516
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 4 hr TranshumanX 3,463
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 4 hr negash 6,229
More from around the web