Next Last

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#61 May 19, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
What's wrong with her attitude? You black women on topix have some pretty nasty attitudes as well.
Maybe some of us black women do have bad attitudes. However her obsession with fame is sickening.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#62 May 19, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying the woman in questions is a liar.. and a hwore?
Way to start relationship off huh? Is this what women like you feel is acceptable in terms of being a woman? Fck all the men you want, and then lie about it?
Why lie if nothings wrong with it?
Hmm who are we talking about exactly? I feel like if a man starts off asking a woman about her past sexual partners that is a bad signal.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#63 May 19, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
White strippers and pole dancers have managed to get wealthy BM to marry them, sometimes even rich and famous IRBM...e.g Montel Williams and more that you as an AA will know about, NFL and Basketball players,
Why do rich IRBM marry white strippers?
This is because black men only apply these types of rules to black women. Other women/White women are different because they're not black.

“I am”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

The Original Intention

#64 May 19, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe some of us black women do have bad attitudes. However her obsession with fame is sickening.
And your obsession with BM isn't? Come on lady. Be fair.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#65 May 19, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmm who are we talking about exactly? I feel like if a man starts off asking a woman about her past sexual partners that is a bad signal.
Why? I think everybody should discuss past partners on either the first or second date.

Put it out there. If it's a black person that hasn't dated a non black person, chances are they want to know whether or not this person has .

They have a right to now especially with the attitudes and perspectives that you see coming from blacks that date IR in regards to other black people of the opposite gender.

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#66 May 19, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
This is because black men only apply these types of rules to black women. Other women/White women are different because they're not black.
lol, you're really going to act like that's the standard? Name 10 BM that married white strippers.

You ladies need to give it a break.

Level 3

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#67 May 19, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
Ladies with children, your children come first in situations where you have to pick between your children and a man where the end result is damaging to either party.
I do not have children myself, but one thing I can not stand is a woman who puts a man over her kids!!! Men are always going to be there and come and go.
Louie Taught Me

San Diego, CA

#68 May 19, 2013
Ali wrote:
I married a pure woman who was a virgin at the age of 24. I'm 30 and also was a virgin before marrying my wife. Not only is she attractive, but has morals and was raised right, just like myself. We are both East African.
So yes, pure men and women are out there. They should find one another.
You know chics (especially muslim) steady give up their azzholes, to fool simps like you into thinking they were virgins? LMAO!!
It should be pretty clear how I know this.Lol

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#69 May 19, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
And your obsession with BM isn't? Come on lady. Be fair.
My obsession with BM? Proof? Do you know what the definition of obsession is?

Definition: the domination of one's thoughts or feelings by a persistent idea, image , desire, etc. 2. the idea, image, desire, feeling, etc., itself.

Now what qualifies me as obsessed? Outside Public forums black men are never discussed. Black men as a whole aren't relevant enough. Understand?

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#70 May 19, 2013
In this instance What does Kim K being a fame h* have to do with black men exactly?

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#71 May 19, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
lol, you're really going to act like that's the standard? Name 10 BM that married white strippers.
You ladies need to give it a break.
If its not strippers its women who are undesirable based of societies standards.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#72 May 19, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.
The OP is so immature, it's almost impossible to have any kind of communication with him Lol!

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#73 May 19, 2013
I encourage.. Pure life.. 4 both man and woman.. In a world.. Which says its not possible.. It is..

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#74 May 19, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? I think everybody should discuss past partners on either the first or second date.
Put it out there. If it's a black person that hasn't dated a non black person, chances are they want to know whether or not this person has .
They have a right to now especially with the attitudes and perspectives that you see coming from blacks that date IR in regards to other black people of the opposite gender.
LOL why? Past partners shouldn't even be relevant to the conversation and i find it odd. If I'm on a date and a man starts discussing past partners it is off putting. Your past is typically only discussed when you're in a serious relationship; and that is purely for entertainment.

Actually you don't have the right to know how many people a person's slept with. The only thing you should know is the HIV/STD status of the person you are getting involved with.
Louie Taught Me

San Diego, CA

#75 May 19, 2013
Louie Taught Me wrote:
<quoted text>
You know chics (especially muslim) steady give up their azzholes, to fool simps like you into thinking they were virgins? LMAO!!
It should be pretty clear how I know this.Lol
Yea..They were probably puxxi virgins. But you need to inquire about the no. of mfkers who've been up in that backdoor.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#76 May 19, 2013
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.
The OP is so immature, it's almost impossible to have any kind of communication with him Lol!
LOL!
ThisGirl

Palmyra, VA

#77 May 19, 2013
guess I come from a good family on my moms side, cause MrAnderson9's definition makes every female on my moms side pure.....

“I am”

Level 8

The Original Intention

#78 May 19, 2013
Buckeyegirl88 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not have children myself, but one thing I can not stand is a woman who puts a man over her kids!!! Men are always going to be there and come and go.
Most definitely, and there's nothing worse than a man that asks or tries to get a woman to put him before her kids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Proof Pyramids represent black Power and black ... 9 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 6
Black men are ugly immature and most women hate... 10 min Gborg 14
News Official resigns after insulting Obama, Holder,... 10 min Agents of Corruption 104
Jesus had the skin of Burnt Brass (Mar '11) 18 min African AE 224
What do consider biggest event in African Ameri... (May '13) 28 min dragonpat 122
Serena W look like a gorilla (Sep '13) 28 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 9
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 35 min RFD 122,552
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 40 min African AE 112,262
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 52 min woodtick57 1,205,504
Miguel is a black stud lesbian! she's in love w... 1 hr Miguel is the man 31
Biracial IS NOT black 1 hr assman 202
More from around the web