First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#1 May 11, 2013
I keep getting PM's from females asking me what exactly is a "pure" woman.. because they see me referencing this type of woman in many of my posts..

This is a woman that is pure in mind, body and spirit.

Never dated IR, but this doesn't mean that IR disqualifies you completely. If you IR and remain with the first person you "ir" with, you still have the potential to be a "Pure" woman. But if you IR, relationship fails.. it's a done deal.. purity lost. The only man you have the potential to be pure to is the original guy you went ir with.

Obviously a woman that's a virgin is Pure... but I've made exceptions for women to match the times..

at the age of 20 - 2 or less sexual partners.
at the age of 30 - 3 or less sexual partners.
add 1 for every 10 years.

Never under any circumstances cheat on your husband especially if the two of you share children.

Divorce then seek out new relationships.

This is some of the main things you ladies need to keep in mind.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#2 May 11, 2013
The pure woman also has to believe in God.

Atheist women tend to be very low quality.
Confused

United States

#3 May 11, 2013
Aren't you married to a White cave ape?

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#4 May 11, 2013
Confused wrote:
Aren't you married to a White cave ape?
It's your mind. Use it however you want to.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#5 May 11, 2013
And for the record.. and the slow people.. my lady is a beautiful black Queen :)

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#6 May 11, 2013
Ladies with children, your children come first in situations where you have to pick between your children and a man where the end result is damaging to either party.
The King

Tucker, GA

#7 May 15, 2013
Great thread Anderson! You are a truly intellectual mastermind.
Amber

San Antonio, TX

#8 May 15, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
The pure woman also has to believe in God.
Atheist women tend to be very low quality.
You sound like a good man with a good head on his shoulders,keep it up:)

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#9 May 16, 2013
The King wrote:
Great thread Anderson! You are a truly intellectual mastermind.
Thanks my brother!

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#10 May 16, 2013
Amber wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like a good man with a good head on his shoulders,keep it up:)
Thank you sweetheart, you sound like the perfect woman :)
Anti-Chaos

Sunnyvale, CA

#11 May 16, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
I keep getting PM's from females asking me what exactly is a "pure" woman.. because they see me referencing this type of woman in many of my posts..
This is a woman that is pure in mind, body and spirit.
Never dated IR, but this doesn't mean that IR disqualifies you completely. If you IR and remain with the first person you "ir" with, you still have the potential to be a "Pure" woman. But if you IR, relationship fails.. it's a done deal.. purity lost. The only man you have the potential to be pure to is the original guy you went ir with.
Obviously a woman that's a virgin is Pure... but I've made exceptions for women to match the times..
at the age of 20 - 2 or less sexual partners.
at the age of 30 - 3 or less sexual partners.
add 1 for every 10 years.
Never under any circumstances cheat on your husband especially if the two of you share children.
Divorce then seek out new relationships.
This is some of the main things you ladies need to keep in mind.
MrAnderson is a wolf in sheep clothing ..beware he will stab those in the back if you are truly a good person and sell you out for haters and deviates ..a leopard never changes his spots (=

“Pick ya poison, Ya Bish!”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#12 May 16, 2013
at the age of 20 - 2 or less sexual partners, ok i'm pure.
Are you a pure man Anderson ? what makes a pure man ?
or should i come up with the definition Lol.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#13 May 16, 2013
BlackReign wrote:
Lol :) of course you are.. I've read your book already. I know you're a good woman.

And men rules are different. A woman sells herself, and a man sells what he can do. So for the man it's more about what you can do, then it is about us.

I would like to see your definition though :)

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#14 May 16, 2013
BlackReign wrote:
LMFAO! I'm not down with hypocrites! If you want to play the pure game(whatever that is) you better be pure too other wise his standards for women are hypocritical and comes off as trying to deny or put down a womans right to sexuality. After all women are humans and enjoy sex too. Finding a mate is about Character not about a vagina.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#15 May 16, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol :) of course you are.. I've read your book already. I know you're a good woman.
And men rules are different. A woman sells herself, and a man sells what he can do. So for the man it's more about what you can do, then it is about us.
I would like to see your definition though :)
I hope as a man you are looking for more than just a sexy body and a nice face. smh.

Level 6

Location hidden

#17 May 16, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LMFAO! I'm not down with hypocrites! If you want to play the pure game(whatever that is) you better be pure too other wise his standards for women are hypocritical and comes off as trying to deny or put down a womans right to sexuality. After all women are humans and enjoy sex too. Finding a mate is about Character not about a vagina.
Yes, i can't stand when some men wants a pure woman but he tainted than a mofo. "Finding a mate is about Character not about a vagina".... some don't understand that !

Some men kill me.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#18 May 16, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm a Man, you're a woman. I'm telling you what Men look for in women. No man wants to be married to a hwore.

The woman we get is a reflection of ourselves and what we have accomplished in our life and who we are. If your woman is a hwore that many men have fcked and nutted in and on and in her mouth, then you're not an accomplished man.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#19 May 16, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope as a man you are looking for more than just a sexy body and a nice face. smh.
Of Course I am. I'm looking for a woman that values her self, a woman that doesn't just give herself to any and everybody. A woman that see's the value in her and what she is.

Do you understand how good it feels to fck a woman that doesn't just give the puxxy to anybody? It feels dam good.

I'm strictly driven by the mind at this point in my life. It doesn't take much for a woman to be sexy in the physical, most women look decent enough to make themselves sexy physically, and I've had that. I have that. That's old to me.

For me it's in the mind and who the woman is on the inside. Like i said, most women can make themselves look decent on the outside.. but the inside is where the real work takes place. The best sex has a strong mental and spiritual connection.

Level 6

Location hidden

#21 May 16, 2013
Men love to talk about how many sexual partners a woman should have. These very same men screw every woman when they get a chance. As a woman i don't want to marry a man whore. I don't want a man that has been with more than four woman. It sounds unrealistic but as a 22 year old who only been with two men.... Plus i don't engage in sexually activities if i am not in a relationship with that person. nothing wrong with it. The average man sleeps with seven or more woman. Not including the women he has relationship with... This is just random sex. A pure man shouldn't have more than four sexual partners. If he isn't a virgin and isn't in a relationship he shall remain celibate.(Which i have done 4 years )

"Never dated IR, but this doesn't mean that IR disqualifies you completely. If you IR and remain with the first person you "ir" with, you still have the potential to be a "Pure" woman. But if you IR, relationship fails.. it's a done deal.. purity lost. The only man you have the potential to be pure to is the original guy you went ir with"

I was curious does that apply to men as well ? if i walked about to a couple of black men who dated IR does that make him less pure ...than a man who never dated IR ?. Sorry i have nothing against men who date or have dated interracially. But seriously do you think we black women don't feel the same?
I feel like this if you dated or date/married interracial and you're a black man... You have no say and can't consider a woman unpure because she stepped out.

"But if you IR, relationship fails.. it's a done deal.. purity lost" . Yes , this also applies to men who failed relationships and marriages with with other women as well. I guess ?

- A pure man should be a man of god

- A pure man should love his wife not only should he NEVER cheat. He shouldn't have any temptations and thoughts of cheating.

- A pure man should not commit crimes against women, children and other men.

- A pure man should obey the law, and respect of authority figures(No one wants a man with a criminal record)

- A pure man should have a pure heart. A pure doesn't make a woman a mother before he makes her a wife.

Level 6

Location hidden

#22 May 16, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
To be honest, women's opinion don't even matter.
Your opinion matters to me though, cause I'm feeling you. I think it's a beautiful thing though when a woman feels like her opinion matters on things like this.
Basically and I know the ladies will not like this, but us men just pick the women we want.
If you make half way decent money, you can always get puxxy and women to fall in love with you.
If you make really good money like me, and look good like I do, you just get puxxy threw at you all day and pick who you fck with :) My rules all day :)
Why don't woman opinion matter ?what can of misogynistic crap is that ?If you plan of getting married please don't tell your wife her opinion doesn't matter. That's how many relationships and marriages failed ( just saying). I mean at the end of the day it's you're opinion and opinion are like as*holes.....everyone has one. No one opinion is less valuable than someone else's....

Yes , and women pick men they want as well. I get all types of men that come my way. To be honest most aren't in my not in my caliber. I choose men who fits me majority of the men these days don't.
I prefer men who are modest and humble , most men have ego.

"If you make really good money like me, and look good like I do, you just get puxxy threw at you all day and pick who you fck with" :)

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/entries/icons/original/... 's%20Fastest%20Drinker%20-%20Y ouTube.jpeg

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min JCPete 1,600,151
Marcus: thinking of leaving Topix 3 min Marcus Washington 16
Why do American Blacks think they're Egyptians? (Apr '12) 5 min Marcus Washington 3,742
Extremely Pleased about the Decline & Downfall ... 12 min Paul 8
mACEO WHY ARE YOU SO EVIL? 15 min Hmm the meanie 2
Hey Jizzrealite... explain again how your Gypsh... 16 min Paul 23
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 24 min Paul 661
News Firefighter: I'd save dog over African-Americans 41 min Maceo is Legion 18
Why don't prostitutes sleep with black men? (Jul '16) 47 min Maceo is Legion 132
Why can't Blacks answer these questions? 2 hr Maceo is Legion 45
why whites here hate blacks so ? 9 hr CAC 40
More from around the web