Who Invented The Internet, Light Bulb...
Aussie Bob

Adelaide, Australia

#131 Jul 28, 2012
African Americans should be able to feel proud & happy but the Zionist regime just won't have it.
clown

Las Vegas, NV

#132 Jul 28, 2012
Johnny White Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Every reasonable person knows these common truths. The black invention list is full of so many exaggerations that it is beyond comical.
The only people that believe black invention lists are black people, and I don't even consider them people....they are apes. So why should we get upset that blacks actually believe these exaggerations? They don't have the capacity to reason like us White because they aren't human. We don't get mad at ape incompetence so why should we get upset at kneegrow incompetence?
You are mentally ill blinded by ignorant and fooled by bigotry. Take some time to reflect your heart rate is spewing and spawning stupidity. Considering the black man was the first to ever in the history of America operate a open heart surgery I strongly suggest to seek a black man to help heal your ignorant heart. White created and brought the word crime to America.
clown

Las Vegas, NV

#133 Jul 28, 2012
Aussie Bob wrote:
African Americans should be able to feel proud & happy but the Zionist regime just won't have it.
I didn't get the joke can you elaborate.
dumb jiggers

UK

#134 Jul 28, 2012
clown wrote:
<quoted text>You are mentally ill blinded by ignorant and fooled by bigotry. Take some time to reflect your heart rate is spewing and spawning stupidity. Considering the black man was the first to ever in the history of America operate a open heart surgery I strongly suggest to seek a black man to help heal your ignorant heart. White created and brought the word crime to America.
You can only have crime where there is law - and the Native Peoples did not have law, they were uncivilized.

Even during their struggles against the invader they had not given up petty rivalries and differences that had been ongoing for thousands of years. Native Americans practised GENOCIDE on fellow NAs. Look up history and see how Indians such as the Powhatan exterminated the Chesapeake people. Of course these would not be 'crimes' to the Native folks because they had not statutes or laws regarding the issue - they just all practised it - like many other non-criminal 'customs' from cannibalism to torture.

The Europeans also found this in other lands that they colonized - like Africa. For example, Gordon Pasha of Sudan was trying to stop the slave trade there when he was killed by the Mahdi's forces.

If it wasn't for Europeans Africa and America would still be stone age societies - and negroes wouldn't have anything worth stealing like cars, ipads, computers, TVs etc I guess that negroes want to blame Europeans/Whites for creating the things that negroes like to steal - lol
pn2cladelover

Gravesend, UK

#135 Jul 28, 2012
if it wasnt for invading lands where would europeans be,

p,s nubia,egypt,axum,zanj,great zimbabwe ,mali would suggest we didnt need europeans

why didnt you just leave us alone
call me dick

Las Vegas, NV

#136 Jul 28, 2012
dumb jiggers wrote:
<quoted text>
You can only have crime where there is law - and the Native Peoples did not have law, they were uncivilized.
Even during their struggles against the invader they had not given up petty rivalries and differences that had been ongoing for thousands of years. Native Americans practised GENOCIDE on fellow NAs. Look up history and see how Indians such as the Powhatan exterminated the Chesapeake people. Of course these would not be 'crimes' to the Native folks because they had not statutes or laws regarding the issue - they just all practised it - like many other non-criminal 'customs' from cannibalism to torture.
The Europeans also found this in other lands that they colonized - like Africa. For example, Gordon Pasha of Sudan was trying to stop the slave trade there when he was killed by the Mahdi's forces.
If it wasn't for Europeans Africa and America would still be stone age societies - and negroes wouldn't have anything worth stealing like cars, ipads, computers, TVs etc I guess that negroes want to blame Europeans/Whites for creating the things that negroes like to steal - lol
Are you Serious? I must say your case of denial is out of touch with society. Hence the meaning of crimes brought by your cracker @SSES is an excuse to throw the Indians in there you are bound by your bias view to cover up White people's crime against the Indians, the blacks and more. Get a grip and even to this very day the crimes of white people beneath the surface of civilization they are still killing and practicing cannibalism in America. Careful now they rarely eat negro they eat white meat only. Now run along now, you are way too young to play in here they got plenty of room at Magic mountain for you.
INVENT YOUR OWN STUFF

Pharr, TX

#137 Sep 24, 2012
Cosie

Gaborone, Botswana

#138 Nov 27, 2012
Johnny White Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
Every reasonable person knows these common truths. The black invention list is full of so many exaggerations that it is beyond comical.
The only people that believe black invention lists are black people, and I don't even consider them people....they are apes. So why should we get upset that blacks actually believe these exaggerations? They don't have the capacity to reason like us White because they aren't human. We don't get mad at ape incompetence so why should we get upset at kneegrow incompetence?
Most stupid thing that can ever be uttered by a person. So you are the dude that owns CNN? You are probably not half as rich as an average black person. I thought you guys said you are civilized. How come you can't make a difference between a man and an ape. Or maybe you are what's left from your uncles Charles Darwin.
Shawn X

Philadelphia, PA

#139 Jun 20, 2013
THE TRUTH wrote:
<quoted text>
U MEAN WHITE INSULTING WHITES
WHITE PEOPLE OWN THE USA HALL OF FAME
WHITE PEOPLE OWN CNN NEWS
SO WHAT THE HELL ARE U TALKING ABOUT
WHITE PEOPLE OWN IBM
GOOGLE THIER NAMES U DEVIL
@ Truth... Tell these Grafted devils like it is!
Shawn X

Philadelphia, PA

#140 Jun 20, 2013
clown wrote:
<quoted text>You are mentally ill blinded by ignorant and fooled by bigotry. Take some time to reflect your heart rate is spewing and spawning stupidity. Considering the black man was the first to ever in the history of America operate a open heart surgery I strongly suggest to seek a black man to help heal your ignorant heart. White created and brought the word crime to America.
Don't forget your history in the caves and hillsides of Europe when you were living like a savage beast. Moses had to lift you up and civilize you grafted devils. The Black Moors also taught you science and civilization and created bath houses to wash your filthy behind.
Shawn X

Philadelphia, PA

#141 Jun 20, 2013
Cosie wrote:
<quoted text>
Most stupid thing that can ever be uttered by a person. So you are the dude that owns CNN? You are probably not half as rich as an average black person. I thought you guys said you are civilized. How come you can't make a difference between a man and an ape. Or maybe you are what's left from your uncles Charles Darwin.
@ Johnny devil :if you shave the hair from the ape, it's pale with alabaster skin. These are the ancestors of whites; whites, you came out of Europe looking for civilization in 1492, everywhere you went you found brown, red, yellow and the father of all 'The Black man' who had high civilization. You honkies take everything right, and make it white! You got where you are through war and the shedding of blood which is why the Bible calls you 'the blood shedder'... You devils!
Shawn X

Philadelphia, PA

#142 Jun 20, 2013
Astrology, astronomy, philosophy, religion, art, mathematics, chemistry, navigation all began with Black Asiatics which is creations of the right hemisphere of the brain. Whites are polarized more to the left hemisphere of the brain because of their distance from the sun and their lack of melanin which is produced from carbon and distributed via the pineal gland which is calcified in whites because whites are a product of a brown gene ( a weak) gene within the Blackman. Whites, you have only been on the earth for 6000 years and the Bible is your book to help guide you through your 6000 years of rule which is ending. The 66 books of the Bible was given to you by the Nicean creed who were fulfilling the wishes of your God Yacub ( Jacob) in your Bible. Your six thousand year rule, plus 66 books to rule with adds up to 666. Your Bible dates back only 6000 years to 4004 B.C
Solomon

Houston, TX

#144 Feb 1, 2015
No need to explain our greatness to white supremacy. No need to argue. Its frivolous. As long as they dont put their hands on you!
Black Scientist

San Diego, CA

#145 Feb 1, 2015
Blacks invented Apple computers, cars, jets, light bulbs, jet packs, NASA, the Mars rover, the first space shuttles, nano technology, flat screen tvs, the Great Wall of china, the White House, the Lincoln memorial, 3D technology(remember 3D tupac?) blacks invented boats, trains, all the american food you eat ( I just got back from getting some african food at the drive thru) black people have already mastered the heavens and the earth. While white people are busy listening to rap and watching basketball blacks geniuses in white lab coats with ceasar cuts smoking cigars are thinking like the thinking man about unimaginable technologies that will change our world forever. I'm off to compose some some real deep using some missy Elliot beats. Use my amazing verbal skills africans are gifted with because of generations of having to recite history from memory and in stories. Stay educated and know yourselves my dark proud bruthas and sistas. Remember your history.
imgreat

Schenectady, NY

#147 Feb 1, 2015
Stop listening to morons on this forum. Do your research. Youll find some black inventions that seem rather mediocre then turn around and be stunned by the next. Kinda like the music black people influenced this country with. The song "ain't nothin but a hound dog" was originally sung by a big black lady. However white people fight tooth and nail that the writers were white. However those writers didn't create blues or rock and roll now did they? As well as betty boop, the real woman was actually black. Some white people hate and deny the idea so much they practically cry. It seems a lot of white people are hungry for power and God forbid someone else gets the real credit they deserve. They would prob claim Michael Jackson if they could. Yes white people are responsible for some significant inventions and shout outs to you but black people have had their share of accomplishments as well. Its time to grow up. This argument is petty.
Dr KD

London, UK

#148 Apr 21, 2015
Johnny White Dude wrote:
<quoted text>
You are being extremely racist and it is uncalled for. Why can't you have an intelligent discussion. Instead of calling black people "apes" and not human, you're just another ignorant troll. Colour is just in the pigments of your skin, it doesn't make anyone superior, or more intelligent. Thank you Johnny White Dude for showing a bad representation of white people. I'm white myself and I have studied the history of inventions and 100% of these black inventions are in fact correct. Black people have invented a lot of things and haven't had the financial support to put their face to it, instead a white rich scientist comes along and takes credit. Ignoring colour there has been many instances of people taking credit because they are in higher power.
white equals bad

United States

#149 Apr 21, 2015
What are some innovations African-American inventors have on the horizon? I'm sure we'd all love to hear about them!
Hargrove

Escondido, CA

#150 Apr 1, 2016
Johnny White Dude demonstrates that racist do not believe they are superior, rather, they are invested in that idea, and they will defend it with lies and distortions.
Moses

Cape Town, South Africa

#151 Apr 1, 2016
THE TRUTH wrote:
INVENTOR OF FIRST LIGHT BULB TO BE MASS PRODUCED
http://www.invent.org/hall_of_fame/286.html
INVENTOR OF PERSONAL COMPUTER THAT %99 OF THE WORLD USES
http://www.invent.org/Hall_Of_Fame/38.html
IVENTOR OF ALGORITHIM USED TO BUILD THE INTERNET
http://cnnstudentnews.cnn.com/fyi/interactive...
THOMAS EDISON INVENTED THE FIRST LIGHT BULB!
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Incandescent_li...

STEVE WOZNIAK A WHITE MAN INVENTED THE PERSONAL COMPUTER:
https://www.google.com/search...

ALGORTHIM WAS INVENTED BY A WHITE ARAB
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muhammad_ibn_Mu...

Why do idiot Afronazi freaks always try to steal white inventions?????
DeeDee

Washington, DC

#154 Apr 28, 2017
must go wrote:
<quoted text>

read the whole story
And yet, you'll never see either Black man who did anything in any history book. Makes you wonder what ELSE they left out, now doesnt it? Maybe they did invent it. Its for sure we invented so many other things that they couldn't white wash them all, like peanut butter, the traffic light and the steam engine better known as The Real McCoy. Yup McCoy is a Black man.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I feel like I can't be with a white guy if he's... 4 min Cigar Face 26 95
WM please dont sexually molest the Turkeys 4 min El Rey del Mundo 9
where is barros Serrano? (Nov '16) 8 min El Rey del Mundo 15
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 9 min Trump is a joke 978
NFL Blacks have 5 times the penalties as Whites (Dec '13) 12 min El Rey del Mundo 15
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Jacques Ottawa Or... 1,643,614
Banged a tranny in Bangkok - is it homosexual ? 13 min Hmm the meanie 18
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 1 hr Harrisson 377
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 2 hr im fair are you 1,601
Homogeneity Is The ONLY Way To MAGA 4 hr Paul 27
More from around the web