I'm a black man & I love white women
TruthTeller

Stamford, CT

#204 Sep 28, 2013
dab399 wrote:
<quoted text>
The caring loving black women are in the monority. The vast majority of them are not caring at all so I give up on them.
"Monority"? What is that supposed to mean you 42 year old loser.

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#205 Sep 28, 2013
TruthTeller wrote:
<quoted text>
Good for you, now move the hell on you low self-esteem, self-hating black fool. You do not have to post disrespectful things about my black sisters because you cannot have one. You worship whitey so much you acting the fool.
You are a synthetic black man, you lost your realness when you started sniffing after Beckies. BTW fool, who cares, go get yourself a white woman, you don't have to announce it on an African American forum, we don't give damn. I hope the black sisters on this board ignore you and do not waste their time replying to your ignorant post.
As a black brother who likes black women, I replied to you because you are an embarrassment to black brothers.
You are NOT Black. Racist troll
TruthTeller

Stamford, CT

#206 Sep 28, 2013
Halle Berry Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
You are NOT Black. Racist troll
Yeah, yeah, keep hollering like a hit dog that I am white. I am tired of arguing with you. Get a life, get any kind of life, just leave me the hell alone.

The problem with you is that you are unable to recognize the real white racists on this Forum. This is a pity, because you are wasting your time trolling a black man on his first visit to this forum. You are leaving behind a very bad impression of yourself. Better straighten up and fly right woman.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#207 Sep 28, 2013
Gunluvr wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a Muslim but I might convert. American society is doomed, the only thing that's delayed it's destruction is the natural water barriers. Fortunately there are still places where women are kept in line like the middle east, it's dangerous but I'll take the danger any day over abasing myself to a female.
Are you leaving as well?

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#208 Sep 28, 2013
dab399 wrote:
<quoted text>The caring loving black women are in the monority. The vast majority of them are not caring at all so I give up on them.
The same is applicable for both black men and black women in my opinion.

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#209 Sep 28, 2013
Good for this guy, I converted to WW a long time ago, got wise real quick. My life is so much better, no asking where I have been when I go out, no nagging me when I get off work with nonsense, no always trying to battle me over everything, no one that does not know her place in the relationship. Also I can take my wife out in public without her making a scene, and I have a woman who's ladylike and does not try to act like a man. Other races of women are best for the BM, it's a more peaceful life when we are with non-BW. Let them BW go begging for the WM's attention that is all they are worth these days.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#214 Sep 28, 2013
Tim from Evanston wrote:
Good for this guy, I converted to WW a long time ago, got wise real quick. My life is so much better, no asking where I have been when I go out, no nagging me when I get off work with nonsense, no always trying to battle me over everything, no one that does not know her place in the relationship. Also I can take my wife out in public without her making a scene, and I have a woman who's ladylike and does not try to act like a man. Other races of women are best for the BM, it's a more peaceful life when we are with non-BW. Let them BW go begging for the WM's attention that is all they are worth these days.
Good for you! There are black women who feel that same way about non black men.
Dont believe the hype

Elizabeth, NJ

#215 Sep 29, 2013
Tim from Evanston wrote:
Sound like you prefer a push over. If you had a woman that was trying to act like a man then you must of been soft so she had to step in and step up and play the role of a man. Was that the problem? staying too long in the mirror? stealing bathroom time. Yep that's you. now I understand. Let it be known, BW never go around begging for anyone attention much less attention from a WM. BW are just not attracted to WM so I guess she will be all by herself then.
Dont believe the hype

Elizabeth, NJ

#216 Sep 29, 2013
dab399 wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly Tim. Let these white men have them. I'm already done with them & moving on without them.
DUCES!

Level 1

Since: Oct 10

Valley, AL

#217 Sep 29, 2013
Tim from Evanston wrote:
It's too bad that enlightenment for us took so long to be realized but clarity didn't come for me until I saw 3 generations of women in my family get divorced; grandmother, mother and sister within 40 years. So I've concluded they're not worth the effort.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#218 Sep 30, 2013
Where the ww stating love for bm.. Oh as every1 knows ww love wm.. Lol
bmwf

Abbotsford, Australia

#219 Oct 1, 2013
black women are the ugliest. fact

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#220 Oct 1, 2013
WW are beautiful looking and have lovely personalities, BW are beautiful looking and have terrible attitude issues.

“Black is beautiful”

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#221 Oct 1, 2013
Another forum that praise white women. Good job.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#224 Oct 2, 2013
Tim from Evanston wrote:
WW are beautiful looking and have lovely personalities, BW are beautiful looking and have terrible attitude issues.
I find white men to be quite handsome and congenial while there are handsome black men with a negative attitude.

Kerry

Houston, TX

#225 Oct 8, 2013
I love white women can,t help it they treat me good and the sex is great for me and they just cant get enough of me .

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#226 Oct 8, 2013
Kerry wrote:
I love white women can,t help it they treat me good and the sex is great for me and they just cant get enough of me .
lol.. Aye no one really cares when majority of u look like mugambe.. Lol.. I think every1 knows negro boys lust ww.. Lol beauty and the beast. Sometimes fairytales can b true
stelefter

Howell, MI

#227 Oct 8, 2013
i'm black and love white women And hate other black who love white women on the basis that they steal all my white women..
braniac

Howell, MI

#228 Oct 8, 2013
blacks Aren't that ugly they are just dumber
Betta Ray

Brunswick, GA

#229 Oct 9, 2013
I'm married to a black woman , have been for many years but every now and again I like to shove my black cock down some cracker throat. There's no better feeling then to look in a pair of blue or green eyes while she's chocking on my black cock. Just something about how they give head .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 4 min dcool 33,899
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Racist Dem 1,478,407
wheres our obeliks? 14 min dcool 13
ALL Arabs berbers WILL get the fk out our sacre... 15 min dcool 49
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 18 min dcool 1,767
If the real Jews are Black (Dec '14) 20 min dcool 723
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 28 min Fungkstaga 6,625
Does multiculturalism promote racial division? 1 hr Drilling for the ... 324
Parents Cut Her Off for Dating a Black Man 1 hr sadbuttrue 112
Does Race Biologically Exist? 1 hr SadButTrue 478