I'm a black man & I love white women
dbowman100

United States

#24 Apr 12, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Good for you!
Its the reason why I date White males and not Black men!
More power to you sweetie & I feel the same way about black females. It's a reason why I date white females & not black women.
dbowman100

United States

#25 Apr 12, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Well, its must be the ones your attracting! To be honest; I really can't see any Black women interested in you!
Really, I don't act that way and neither do my friends. I know my friends wouldn't want a Black man like you because your "Broke, controlling, don't make good decisions, uneducated" they would judge you on your "Poor character, lack of Integrity and No morals" to be honest!
F*ck you black b***h!

Level 1

Since: Jan 11

New York, NY

#27 Apr 12, 2013
White women are wonderful.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#28 Apr 12, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
That's true MACEO. I think you got with a White woman to get back at Black women who don't want you!
White women & black men
http://youtu.be/u12_c7RRtCc
I like the white woman she told the truth and she's honest!
ha ha ha ha ha

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#29 Apr 12, 2013
Iluvwhtwomen wrote:
White women are wonderful.
mark henry.. Yeah they love u too.. Old hags go to africa to hook up with u.. Lol u love them old ha ha ha ha

Level 1

Since: Jan 11

New York, NY

#30 May 7, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
<quoted text>mark henry.. Yeah they love u too.. Old hags go to africa to hook up with u.. Lol u love them old ha ha ha ha
I don't live in Africa you fcking peasant.
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

#32 May 7, 2013
dbowman100 wrote:
I find white women very loving,sexy,& attractive & I am disgusted with black women because they are known on the planet with such a nasty attitude, too bossy,too controlling,too demanding,unladyike,& wants to get up in a man's face wanting to fight him & they're the ones are going to get hurt not the man. My advice for myself is stay the hell away from black women because they're up to no good & want to bring me down with them & I'm not having any of it at all.
Your a troll..There's nothing wrong in loving a ww or having bad experiences with other types..fine but right now your making a thread on something that only concerns you..so your venting or a troll trying to get people goats ..I'm in I/R marriage and have a child also but never throw that in the face of others so much as I might explain others bad behavior and allow them to see they're attitude the reason and that good attitudes win out..if your naive enough to believe your comments will help they won't it will only give haters (babylonia evil nuts)the ability to push other bw in to believing they're not love and push them further away from bm ..however many are left lol..just saying (; and I don't mean to the WM but to Babylonia slut cesspool..if you want to truly understand the corrupt female check The Great fall of Babylon.com and you know they're traits ..if you want to know truth and understanding the bible Rev 17..Wake and the Truth shall set you free
The African Queen

Columbus, OH

#33 May 7, 2013
dab399 wrote:
I love white women always. I'm the one who made this thread call I'm a black man & I love white women. I just had to go under a different screen name dab399. I no longer go under the screen name dbowman100 anymore. I sign up joining topix on April 18th. nearly a month ago.
You are dumb. White women are true evil. Answer me this, how come you don't have many followers from different races that believe like you do. You don't see Asian men, Latin men, not even white men professing their uncondtioning love for a white women and how they think they are so pretty. But everytime I enter a forum about black women are beautiful, even on youtube, you'll see many men from different cultural backgrounds professing their love for a black women. Just YouTube "men love black women" then YouTube "men love white women" and then you'll see only brainwashed black men saying that how white women are better than black women. You see many men adoring black women than white women
Joan

San Antonio, TX

#34 May 7, 2013
hhpp wrote:
dbowman100 you are a white men and you troll xD there are few of black on topix anyways
No this is a black man,this is how they typically act,I'm not surprised.im a black woman and I can say black men and white women belong together,that's all black men want are white women
Marcus Washington

Austin, TX

#38 May 7, 2013
Can't understand why most brothaz like fat trailer trash WW. Oh well to each his own. I guess.

Since: Apr 13

The Man For the FUTURE

#39 May 7, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>BM are slave minded..very well trained to do the WM's job for him..protect, love, and provide for the WM's woman..BM work overtime to secure the interest of the White race...
Isn't this something a BM would say to an IRBW?

Oh i get it, since you fking terrorist so you feel some kind of worth huh.
Joan

San Antonio, TX

#40 May 7, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>They are one in the same..
you said it girl.lol
abbacor

Voorhees, NJ

#43 May 7, 2013
actually no It may be bigger now compared to then..

too bad i'm not gay i have a great ass..
abbacor

Voorhees, NJ

#44 May 7, 2013
it's still small yours is probably 20 inches..
abbacor

Voorhees, NJ

#45 May 7, 2013
And i will never get laid no matter how nice or evil i am..
abbacor

Voorhees, NJ

#46 May 7, 2013
you know what i'll probably go in jail or be a drug dealer and still never get laid sept for gay jail rape..

Since: Apr 13

The Man For the FUTURE

#47 May 7, 2013
Proud Sis wrote:
<quoted text>Don't hate..you can fck a terriorist too if that's your thing :)
Lmbao.

Geez, you sly geezer. rotfl.
maximino

Philadelphia, PA

#48 May 21, 2013
The thing I don't understand is if a black woman goes with a white man then its ok. But if a black man goes with a white woman then its not ok. Love isn't a color black women don't understand that. If I fall in love with a white girl then I'm not gonna say to myself "oh you're white so I cant date or marry you " no I'm gonna love her. Same thing goes for black women. If I fall in love with one its not gonna be because shes black its gonna be because I am in love with her. Another thing brainwashing a black man to want white women is a weak @ss way of making excuses so black men can love you.#Ridiculous. Because we all know the statistics in this country for black men and black women relationships, and its not high at all so they get jealous instead of doing what I do when women don't want me that being moving on to other women. To be honest though I love all types of women and try my best to treat women like queens. Unfortunately even though most of them treat me great back some don't and most of them are black like it or not. And I especially treat black women like queens example queen nefertiti who many believe Was black. She was royalty just like so many black women. But unfortunately a lot of them don't treat me like a king back, so oh well!
sweetgirl102

Memphis, TN

#49 May 21, 2013
maximino wrote:
The thing I don't understand is if a black woman goes with a white man then its ok. But if a black man goes with a white woman then its not ok. Love isn't a color black women don't understand that. If I fall in love with a white girl then I'm not gonna say to myself "oh you're white so I cant date or marry you " no I'm gonna love her. Same thing goes for black women. If I fall in love with one its not gonna be because shes black its gonna be because I am in love with her. Another thing brainwashing a black man to want white women is a weak @ss way of making excuses so black men can love you.#Ridiculous. Because we all know the statistics in this country for black men and black women relationships, and its not high at all so they get jealous instead of doing what I do when women don't want me that being moving on to other women. To be honest though I love all types of women and try my best to treat women like queens. Unfortunately even though most of them treat me great back some don't and most of them are black like it or not. And I especially treat black women like queens example queen nefertiti who many believe Was black. She was royalty just like so many black women. But unfortunately a lot of them don't treat me like a king back, so oh well!
LMAO! Boy please BW ain't STUTTING you.

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

#50 May 31, 2013
Not surprised, lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min GOPidiots 1,236,951
BM Busted Firing Up Crack Pipe At A Stop Light 3 min wm do it better 2
Turns out Spartans were BLACK!!! (Jun '13) 3 min huh 30
BM Solves 30 Yr Math Equation at Japanese Unive... 4 min BM Moving On 1
The White Man Is The Devil.........Really! 5 min PolakPotrafi 113
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 6 min UruEuWauWau 714
To my Mexican and Hispanic friends... 6 min THX Whip Cracker 4
All women prefer white men 10 min Janis 4,912
Sweden is the model country for whites 16 min UruEuWauWau 81
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 36 min johnplustwomore 121,179