I'm a black man & I love white women

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 12
Next Last
dbowman100

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Apr 11, 2013
I find white women very loving,sexy,& attractive & I am disgusted with black women because they are known on the planet with such a nasty attitude, too bossy,too controlling,too demanding,unladyike,& wants to get up in a man's face wanting to fight him & they're the ones are going to get hurt not the man. My advice for myself is stay the hell away from black women because they're up to no good & want to bring me down with them & I'm not having any of it at all.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#2 Apr 11, 2013
Stop being cheap and see a therapist.
hhpp

Montpellier, France

#3 Apr 11, 2013
dbowman100 you are a white men and you troll xD there are few of black on topix anyways
dbowman100

United States

#4 Apr 11, 2013
hhpp wrote:
dbowman100 you are a white men and you troll xD there are few of black on topix anyways
I'm not a white man. I'm a black man you idiot. I have a right to express myself of how I dont like women of my own race.
Itstrue

AOL

#5 Apr 11, 2013
dbowman100 wrote:
I find white women very loving,sexy,& attractive & I am disgusted with black women because they are known on the planet with such a nasty attitude, too bossy,too controlling,too demanding,unladyike,& wants to get up in a man's face wanting to fight him & they're the ones are going to get hurt not the man. My advice for myself is stay the hell away from black women because they're up to no good & want to bring me down with them & I'm not having any of it at all.
Of course you love white women. You have brainwashed. Everything in your society has been designed for you to see white as superior and black as inferior. You make your proclmation as if it is somehow shocking. It is not. You are typical. No one has to pull you down because you are already defeated. You are of a weak mind. Now the shocker will be when you come to realize that white women do not love you. You are only an option for white women out of desperation, meaning when no white man is available. You will see the manipulation, the superiority complex, and the pettiness of white women and you will ignore and dismiss it-at first. But it will soon give way to anger because you will realize that you are stupid and you have been brainwashed.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
The Incorrigible Axe

Atlanta, GA

#6 Apr 11, 2013
dbowman100 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not a white man. I'm a black man you idiot. I have a right to express myself of how I dont like women of my own race.
I must admit I find WW extraordinarily attractive and obviously preferable. Latina's are damned hot too. As far as black women go, this is the "dating pool":

http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/...

A Phoenix woman is accused of shoving a vibrator into her 2-year-old son's anus, and doctors told police that surgery will be required to remove it.

According to court documents obtained by New Times, 21-year-old Rickesha Burns called police Sunday, reporting that her son was bleeding from his anus.

Burns said she didn't know what happened.

She said she was at a park with her son, and while she was "looking at a text message for about 10 seconds," a boy she didn't know at the park did "something" to her son, according to the documents.

"She said she does not know what he did, but is sure he did something," a probable-cause statement says.

The boy was brought to Phoenix Children's Hospital, and doctors discovered that he has numerous bruises around his anus, a "hanger type" bruise on his hip, and yet another bruise on his neck.

Doctors also found an object lodged in his rectum, which appears to be "a vibrator or some other sex toy."

Police interviewed Burns, who still claimed that a teenage boy at a park did it, even though she "believes it is her vibrator," and police found the boy's blood on her shirt, according to court documents.

Phoenix Police Officer James Holmes says there was zero evidence that the boy was assaulted at the park.

Burns told police that she "worked hard to get her son back and would not do anything like this to hurt her son."

Uh-oh. Indeed, court records show that Burns was investigated for child abuse in 2011, but it doesn't appear that criminal charges were ever filed.

The boy was slated to have surgery to get the vibrator removed, according to court documents. Police say the injuries around the boy's anus appear to be caused by a hanger, or similar object, being used in an attempt to get the vibrator out.

Meanwhile, Burns was booked into jail on charges of sexual conduct with a minor, and child abuse. She's being held without bond.
no blacks are in here

La Place, LA

#7 Apr 11, 2013
no black man said that.
The Insidious Axe

Tokyo, Japan

#8 Apr 11, 2013
Black "men" are more keenly aware than any other group what horrific, revolting, smelly, diseased, shameless, tactless, masculine, criminal, depraved and generally uncouth hogs black "women" are.
no blacks are in here

La Place, LA

#10 Apr 11, 2013
no blacks are in here wrote:
no black man said that.
really
dbowman100

United States

#11 Apr 12, 2013
Itstrue wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course you love white women. You have brainwashed. Everything in your society has been designed for you to see white as superior and black as inferior. You make your proclmation as if it is somehow shocking. It is not. You are typical. No one has to pull you down because you are already defeated. You are of a weak mind. Now the shocker will be when you come to realize that white women do not love you. You are only an ooption for white women out of desperation, meaning when no white man is available. You will see the manipulation, the superiority complex, and the pettiness of white women and you will ignore and dismiss it-at first. But it will soon give way to anger because you will realize that you are stupid and you have been brainwashed.
F*ck you! Like black women dont brainwash black men & scaring them out of their options. You're the stupid one for bashing bm for going with ww & you dont bash bw for going with wm. What a f*cking hypocrite you all are & this double standard b.s.
dbowman100

United States

#12 Apr 12, 2013
The Incorrigible Axe wrote:
<quoted text>
I must admit I find WW extraordinarily attractive and obviously preferable. Latina's are damned hot too. As far as black women go, this is the "dating pool":
http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/valleyfever/...
A Phoenix woman is accused of shoving a vibrator into her 2-year-old son's anus, and doctors told police that surgery will be required to remove it.
According to court documents obtained by New Times, 21-year-old Rickesha Burns called police Sunday, reporting that her son was bleeding from his anus.
Burns said she didn't know what happened.
She said she was at a park with her son, and while she was "looking at a text message for about 10 seconds," a boy she didn't know at the park did "something" to her son, according to the documents.
"She said she does not know what he did, but is sure he did something," a probable-cause statement says.
The boy was brought to Phoenix Children's Hospital, and doctors discovered that he has numerous bruises around his anus, a "hanger type" bruise on his hip, and yet another bruise on his neck.
Doctors also found an object lodged in his rectum, which appears to be "a vibrator or some other sex toy."
Police interviewed Burns, who still claimed that a teenage boy at a park did it, even though she "believes it is her vibrator," and police found the boy's blood on her shirt, according to court documents.
Phoenix Police Officer James Holmes says there was zero evidence that the boy was assaulted at the park.
Burns told police that she "worked hard to get her son back and would not do anything like this to hurt her son."
Uh-oh. Indeed, court records show that Burns was investigated for child abuse in 2011, but it doesn't appear that criminal charges were ever filed.
The boy was slated to have surgery to get the vibrator removed, according to court documents. Police say the injuries around the boy's anus appear to be caused by a hanger, or similar object, being used in an attempt to get the vibrator out.
Meanwhile, Burns was booked into jail on charges of sexual conduct with a minor, and child abuse. She's being held without bond.
Black women are evil & they will bring you down & make your life miserable just like their life is miserable. They dont want you to succeed in life & they dont you to have choices nor do they want you to be with women of other races only them. F*ck that! They cant tell me not to deal with women of other races & must be with black women exclusively. GTFOH with that b.s. Brother I suggest you find you a white or a latina woman. You're better off without black women because of their devious ways & they're no good.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#13 Apr 12, 2013
Lol.. Who cares.. Fat people black man and white woman.. Have the right to fall in love..
give him a lollipop

La Place, LA

#15 Apr 12, 2013
dbowman100 wrote:
do you want a lollipop

how that for attitude
dbowman100

United States

#16 Apr 12, 2013
give him a lollipop wrote:
<quoted text>
do you want a lollipop
how that for attitude
F**k off!

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

New Zealand

#17 Apr 12, 2013
give him a lollipop wrote:
<quoted text>
do you want a lollipop
how that for attitude
ha ha ha ha fat man gonna get mad..
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#18 Apr 12, 2013
dbowman100 wrote:
MACEO

Good for you!

Its the reason why I date White males and not Black men!
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#20 Apr 12, 2013
dbowman100 wrote:
<quoted text>
Black women are evil & they will bring you down & make your life miserable just like their life is miserable. They dont want you to succeed in life & they dont you to have choices nor do they want you to be with women of other races only them. F*ck that! They cant tell me not to deal with women of other races & must be with black women exclusively. GTFOH with that b.s. Brother I suggest you find you a white or a latina woman. You're better off without black women because of their devious ways & they're no good.
maceo

MACEO

You only spend 7 hours on Topix including Weekends worried about AA women being with White males! LMAO

Really as much of a "HYPOCRITE BLACK MALES LIKE YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS ARE CHASING ONLY WHITE WOMEN AND GIVING YOUR PENNIES TO THEM TO SUPPORT WHITE MALES YOU LOOK AND SOUND FOOLISH!

I'm not against IR, I'm against not doing for your own!

That same White man "Demoted you" in status as soon they found out you had ANAL SEX with a White woman coworker and bragged about it.

Proverbs 5-8:

"The only safety is distance.'Remove thy way far from her'(Pro 5:8). No man can easily resist the flattery of a woman. It is too pleasant, delicious, and tantalizing. It is like honeycomb and oil, sweet and smooth. It strokes the soul and stirs the fire of a man's sexual lusts. The willingness of a woman for intimacy, expressed in alluring and bold language, is like throwing a match in a powder keg. Get away from her!" (LGBT).

Indeed, a man may be stronger, taller, and bigger than the woman. He may even be smarter than the woman -- although that is less likely than the other! He may even fancy himself the "head" -- in some parody of the Bible-based order of things. But as the whole life story of Samson demonstrates in terribly plain fashion, all his strength and presumed "superiority" is dissipated absolutely, when her real "weapons" (her attractiveness, and sensuality) are brought to the forefront of the "battle". Then he is totally overmatched! He is out of his weight class! He is a "Belgium" or a "Poland" trying to withstand the Nazi blitzkrieg; he doesn't stand a snowball's chance in the proverbial "hell"! He is a "goner"! And his best, perhaps his only, defense is: "Run for your life!"

This sober warning applies to face-to-face conversations, telephone conversations, letters and notes, internet chatting, and emails. Seductive flattery from a woman is too much, even if it is words on a computer monitor. It will lead your heart to plan the sin that will destroy you (Jam 1:14,15). Get away from her! Run for your life!

The "strange woman" has one other great strength, and that is deception. Only the coarsest of street prostitutes announce their intentions plainly. Society "prostitutes" -- more or less "respectable" women -- hide THEIR intentions behind honorable words and pleasant manners (Pro 7:13-18), and the naive or inexperienced may be led down the path of destruction, into a terrible trap! Their massed batteries of guns and tanks and missiles are concealed from the unsuspecting until the last possible moment; and then it may well be too late to escape.

YOu also lost everything.......your life and position! Not very smart!
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#21 Apr 12, 2013
dbowman100 wrote:
MACEO

Well, its must be the ones your attracting! To be honest; I really can't see any Black women interested in you!

Really, I don't act that way and neither do my friends. I know my friends wouldn't want a Black man like you because your "Broke, controlling, don't make good decisions, uneducated" they would judge you on your "Poor character, lack of Integrity and No morals" to be honest!
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#22 Apr 12, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
Lol.. Who cares.. Fat people black man and white woman.. Have the right to fall in love..
MACEO

That's true MACEO. I think you got with a White woman to get back at Black women who don't want you!

White women & black men

http://youtu.be/u12_c7RRtCc

I like the white woman she told the truth and she's honest!
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#23 Apr 12, 2013
dbowman100--Itstrue--MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
F*ck you! Like black women dont brainwash black men & scaring them out of their options. You're the stupid one for bashing bm for going with ww & you dont bash bw for going with wm. What a f*cking hypocrite you all are & this double standard b.s.
MACEO

Why why why at almost 60 years old would you cuss out your own profiles you look foolish! LMaO

MACEO

That's true MACEO. I think you got with a White woman to get back at Black women who don't want you!

I also don't see anything wrong with Black women/White men, My GF are doing well with White males !

White women & black men

http://youtu.be/u12_c7RRtCc

I like the white woman she told the truth and she's honest!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 12
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min nanoanomaly 1,641,374
I love black women and hate white women 10 min bluestreak returns 64
80% of whtie women cheat on their white husband... (Jul '14) 16 min LuvWomenThatLuvBBC 383
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 18 min Paul 296
Jewish Supremacists And Their Shabbot Goy CUCKS... 51 min Harrisson 56
Racism in America (May '17) 53 min im fair are you 1,003
Crakkka Jokes 56 min bluestreak returns 8
Can America Become 80% White Again? 1 hr im fair are you 666
THREE WORDS USED TO DESCRIBE WHITES. kir sucka 6 hr spooklevel10009 31
More from around the web