Some Reasons heterosexual men might t...

Some Reasons heterosexual men might turn down a female sex offer

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#1 Jun 30, 2013
Some Reasons heterosexual men might turn down female sex.

1. Doesn't find you physically attractive

2. Notices hygiene problems

3. Is repelled by masculine hyper-aggressive females

4. Is faithfully married or has girlfriend

5. Suspects you are a habitual STD spreader.

6. His religion forbids unmarried sex.

7. Illness

9. Grieving a recent death.

So before you begin planning savage insult reprisal clumsily camouflaged as friendly conversations I suggest you think.
Okiedokie

Orlando, FL

#2 Jun 30, 2013
Lmfao at number 4.
Okiedokie

Orlando, FL

#3 Jun 30, 2013
I'm an oaf. I read that wrong. I agree with the list.
Sun of God

Stewartsville, NJ

#4 Jun 30, 2013
Because he's tired of thirsty, immoral, unethical white hoes aggressively attempting to engage in sexual acts.

“>3 =O”

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

los angeles

#5 Jun 30, 2013
3. Is repelled by masculine hyper-aggressive females

I remember a woman I worked with in the army tapped me on the behind, I didn't respond because I didn't like her like that. She whispered a "he must be gay" just because I rejected her advances. Would I have slept with her? Yes but I didn't want anyone to know. I would have liked her better if she was still a cowgirl but she was desperately trying to fit a ghetto image she THOUGHT I liked when all she had to do was be herself.

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#6 Jun 30, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
Some Reasons heterosexual men might turn down female sex.
1. Doesn't find you physically attractive
2. Notices hygiene problems
3. Is repelled by masculine hyper-aggressive females
4. Is faithfully married or has girlfriend
5. Suspects you are a habitual STD spreader.
6. His religion forbids unmarried sex.
7. Illness
9. Grieving a recent death.
So before you begin planning savage insult reprisal clumsily camouflaged as friendly conversations I suggest you think.
LMAO at this thread. As a woman myself I will say you hit some valid points.:)

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#7 Jun 30, 2013
I like this list because it's accurate especially #3 and #4.

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#8 Jun 30, 2013
Tim from Evanston wrote:
I like this list because it's accurate especially #3 and #4.
Well a lot of those reasons are the same reasons women turn down sex from men. I have to be in a relationship with that person and trust them before I do anything with them. STD test is definitely needed.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#9 Jun 30, 2013
#1 is TOO funny.

#9 is interesting. Hmm???
ugly monkeys

Cedar Rapids, IA

#10 Jun 30, 2013
Halle Berry Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
Well a lot of those reasons are the same reasons women turn down sex from men. I have to be in a relationship with that person and trust them before I do anything with them. STD test is definitely needed.
good luck on finding that relationship, sista.
amen

United States

#11 Jun 30, 2013
Good to see somebody bring this up. I got a close friend of over ten yrs who's always had feelings for me and would jump my bones anytime I wanted. But I never do and by now likely never will. Mainly for reasons 1 and 3, but also cause I don't wanna screw up the friendship. She says she'd be fine with FWB relationship but I know her better than that lol. What's funny is I introduced my best friend to her best friend-they been together 10 yrs. BTW I also fully agree with sun of God we got a town full of em.
amen

United States

#12 Jun 30, 2013
Okiedokie wrote:
Lmfao at number 4.
Yea me too even if u didnt mean it

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#13 Jun 30, 2013
ugly monkeys wrote:
<quoted text>good luck on finding that relationship, sista.
"Sista"???

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#14 Jun 30, 2013
ugly monkeys wrote:
<quoted text>good luck on finding that relationship, sista.
I don't need your luck troll California has plenty of HOT STUDS..........

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#15 Jun 30, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
#1 is TOO funny.
#9 is interesting. Hmm???
For #9 if you are grieving a recent death you won't me in the mood. Sex will be the last thing on your mind.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#16 Jun 30, 2013
Halle Berry Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
For #9 if you are grieving a recent death you won't me in the mood. Sex will be the last thing on your mind.
OR...it could be just the opposite...depending on the individual.

“Sexy & Independent”

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#17 Jun 30, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>OR...it could be just the opposite...depending on the individual.
There could be a hand full of people out there that need sex to help them with grieving. I don't know any of them lol.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#19 Jun 30, 2013
Halle Berry Sister wrote:
<quoted text>
There could be a hand full of people out there that need sex to help them with grieving. I don't know any of them lol.
Yes you do...

*coughs*

LOL!!!

Level 8

Since: May 08

Pacific Northwest

#21 Jul 1, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
#1 is TOO funny...
Being considered physically unattractive is no joke.

There are problems not just with intimacy but also with passing a job interview and getting along effectively with male co-workers.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#22 Jul 1, 2013
Harrisson wrote:
<quoted text>
Being considered physically unattractive is no joke.
There are problems not just with intimacy but also with passing a job interview and getting along effectively with male co-workers.
Now you makin' feel bad for laughin'...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"American Sniper" Chris Kyle=Liar 3 min Marcus Washington 68
Angela Merkel to Nonwhites: Integration is a must 3 min UruEuWauWau 21
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Nuculur option 1,383,820
Question for White Dudes 15 min UruEuWauWau 9
Albinos, GO BACK to Europe 15 min ugly monkeys 8
How black people lost Egypt. ------------------... 17 min Redefined 62
over 30 bm in Brazil gang rape underaged woman 19 min ugly monkeys 12
Jewish people appreciation thread. ------------... 1 hr Johnny 14
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 hr You knew 134,446
Hookers say "Sorry no black men" I think that's... (Oct '09) 4 hr luvher 472
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 hr Moses 44,956
More from around the web