World's most racist countries (map)
earl

Hyde Park, MA

#45 May 17, 2013
Vrent wrote:
Hong Kong, Bangladesh, Jordan and India named least tolerant countries
U.S., Britain, Canada and South America are among the least racist
Survey asks people if they would want neighbours of a different race
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23255...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
I am not surprised with this list because most new world countries like U.S., Canada and south America were forced or had no choice to live side by side to a extent; after slavery and segregation history in America it was inevitable but at the same time their are segregated neighborhoods based by race and socioeconomic and areas in America, anybody that disagrees is lying to themselves. Also I feel if IR marriage was asked some of the countries listed would have changed from their listed. Tolerating somebody of another race as you neighbor is different from marrying them.

When it comes to the UK, well the IR rate in that country is high, so there is truth to it but that doesn't mean it is a racial Utopia there.

When it comes to the least tolerant nations, that list doesn't surprise me, but what is surprising to me is what do AAs have to do with this list, who cares. As far as I am concerned some of the african countries like Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Uganda and etc are in the tolerant list so how is this concerns AAs or other blacks. The OP and the other white weirdo's that put this topic here should have that debate in the Asian forum and debate with them about this survey.

One lesson I do think blacks worldwide should get from this is don't go to countries that are least tolerant of other races but their own, the good thing is most of the countries that are the least tolerant of other races, majority of blacks or almost all don't care to go to these countries. lol
The Truth

Richmond Hill, NY

#46 May 18, 2013
earl wrote:
<quoted text>
When it comes to the least tolerant nations, that list doesn't surprise me, but what is surprising to me is what do AAs have to do with this list, who cares. As far as I am concerned some of the african countries like Zimbabwe, Tanzania, Uganda and etc are in the tolerant list so how is this concerns AAs or other blacks. The OP and the other white weirdo's that put this topic here should have that debate in the Asian forum and debate with them about this survey.
One lesson I do think blacks worldwide should get from this is don't go to countries that are least tolerant of other races but their own, the good thing is most of the countries that are the least tolerant of other races, majority of blacks or almost all don't care to go to these countries. lol
Well I'm just a Topix cracker who always twist and turn the truth, after all like most deceptive, deceitful, sneaky cracker... It's just in my blood!

USA, UK, Australia, Europe... Not racist? Come on, this gotta be the Most rotten twist bull crap anyone have heard in a long time. Segregated neighborhood, racial discrimination in terms of job, neighborhood, social status quo for minority men. Seriously somebody on crack here??

US, UK, Australia are the iqubator and inventor of Social Inequality and Discrimination perfected over time... Minorities never got out of their mental slavery, so how would they know what the outside world looks like when they never been outside in the first place? But like all, they still live in this white Matrix....they were Born into social inequality and injustice... so how would they know Freedom, when majority whites are still in power?
The Truth

Richmond Hill, NY

#47 May 18, 2013
The Truth wrote:
Remember ppl when Zionist media speaks... Crap just comes out of there mouth.
Should've actually been...
"Hong Kong, Bangladesh, Jordan and India named Most tolerant countries.
U.S., Britain, Canada and South America are among the Most racist!
Survey asks people if they would want neighbours of a different race
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23255... ;
Well @ the end of the world, what else can we expect from Zionist media?
Total Reverse and Opposite of the Real Truth, as they are known to talk Sht.
Not surprising knowing that Satan is who they worship.
Talk about "Liberal" Media Bias... eh?

Conservative crackers... at least ppl can detect or respect.

But Libby Jesus... we know they are the Biggest hypocrites who hides everything under closet.
madur

Parys, South Africa

#48 May 18, 2013
israel the most racist.
earl

Hyde Park, MA

#49 May 18, 2013
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I'm just a Topix cracker who always twist and turn the truth, after all like most deceptive, deceitful, sneaky cracker... It's just in my blood!
USA, UK, Australia, Europe... Not racist? Come on, this gotta be the Most rotten twist bull crap anyone have heard in a long time. Segregated neighborhood, racial discrimination in terms of job, neighborhood, social status quo for minority men. Seriously somebody on crack here??
US, UK, Australia are the iqubator and inventor of Social Inequality and Discrimination perfected over time... Minorities never got out of their mental slavery, so how would they know what the outside world looks like when they never been outside in the first place? But like all, they still live in this white Matrix....they were Born into social inequality and injustice... so how would they know Freedom, when majority whites are still in power?
yup you speak some truths

I believe most parts of Europe are racist and Australia is racist. Although I feel USA has racism, I feel they are basing it upon the question who they would rather live beside, to me that question was to easy for a country like America so nobody should be surprised that USA ended up in the list they are in, lol. So I understand your anger, I just shoke my head reading that article.

Its Hellywood

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#50 May 18, 2013
Australian people are just plain weird. White people who have convict ancestry. Weird angry uneducated white dullards.
BlackNSuperProud

Bronx, NY

#51 Jul 8, 2013
A majority of these places I wouldn't want to VISIT anyways. Especially INDIA. You guys are poor as rat shit. You bathe in the same dirty river your cows do. You worship cows and rats and smell like curry. What is hilarious is you are as dark as most blacks. Why do you think highly yourselves? Asians are rude and arrogant.. They get beat up for that particular reason I guess. It's incredible how the cave men/ cannibals gets to say who they like, like we absolutely CARE??? Such ignorance!! Lol
Shalimarr

UK

#53 Jul 8, 2013
BlackNSuperProud wrote:
A majority of these places I wouldn't want to VISIT anyways. Especially INDIA. You guys are poor as rat shit. You bathe in the same dirty river your cows do. You worship cows and rats and smell like curry. What is hilarious is you are as dark as most blacks. Why do you think highly yourselves? Asians are rude and arrogant.. They get beat up for that particular reason I guess. It's incredible how the cave men/ cannibals gets to say who they like, like we absolutely CARE??? Such ignorance!! Lol
They were not asked about blacks. They were asked how they feel about living next door to people of another race. India is a very divided country anyway, they had the caste system for many years. When they emigrate they create Indian ghettos in the countries they move to.
It's the way they do it, it's not about black or white, it's about them preferring their own kind.
Jordanians have a very unfair society, the money concentrated in a few families at the top. It's a very old fashioned society, they are probably very fearful of outsiders.
Hong Kong is surprising, to me though.
Satan

Lewisville, TX

#54 Jul 8, 2013
Odd.
Close to 80% of humanity has homogenous societies.
It is the NORM and The Standard.

The Rest of The World Including The USA are deviations from the NORM.

Western Media has blinded Westerners from The Truth.

It is perfectly normal and healthy to want to be around people of our own race and to even have a country based on it....4 Billion People Can't be Wrong.
Satan

Lewisville, TX

#55 Jul 8, 2013
India, I fully expected.
I expected China and The Former USSR to be #2 and #3 respectively.
Shalimarr

UK

#56 Jul 8, 2013
The French are notorious for being racist, it's not just a myth.
Indos

New York, NY

#57 Jul 8, 2013
BlackNSuperProud wrote:
Look at ur post... look whose really arrogant and racist here. U have never been to India... yet here u are stereotyping and pushing forward the same western racist ideology and hatred.

Wonder why they skipped all the African countries? Because over there they kill each other tribes and clans... forget about another race!

Yes, some Indians maybe arrogant and rude... but we have this kind of ppl in all races. But as we know there are racist all over world... Blacks and whites are not the exception (just look at topix).
Indos

New York, NY

#58 Jul 8, 2013
Satan wrote:
India, I fully expected.
I expected China and The Former USSR to be #2 and #3 respectively.
Lol obviously u are going to 'expect' China, Russia and India... Because u are Satan after all and those are ur current competition.
Indos

New York, NY

#59 Jul 8, 2013
And the media whoores going to fully comply with that wouldn't they?

*Too bad I speak the truth.
Bravo

New York, NY

#60 Jul 14, 2013
Blacks are the most hated race. Nobody wants to be around us. I guess we must annoyed others. Hehehe..

“Take the kinks out ya mind”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

and not your hair

#61 Jul 14, 2013
I need to be doing my research on this, since I'm moving, I want to find a job with Disney and my options are Singapore, Hong Kong, Paris, and Tokyo, If in America Of course California
LION

Charlotte, NC

#63 Jul 14, 2013
Isnt it interesting that the most racist countries are people of color.

“Take the kinks out ya mind”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

and not your hair

#64 Jul 14, 2013
I know Disney's history, but most of those people have died including Walt Disney, so I think I'll be fine. Not saying it will be easy, but not as hard for a black person

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#66 Jul 15, 2013
I heard the US has the most hate crimes tho
UruEuWauWau

Brazil

#67 Jul 15, 2013
Nubianitalia wrote:
I heard the US has the most hate crimes tho
& ya go around w/ this BS monkiker 'Nubianitalia', that has nuttin' to do w/ Italian real history, while Italian politicians publically call an Italian black minister of sub-Saharan C.African Congolese descent 'monkey'?! ;-) Ya're delusional to say the least. ;-D

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Things have been slow in Chicago this year 5 min new black panther... 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min sonicfilter 1,746,368
James Shaw, the 29-year-old hero from Waffle Ho... 15 min Barros 161
White men are inferior males 18 min The Laughing Axe 28
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 23 min Barros 52,365
News Liberals say immigration enforcement is racist,... 35 min Barros 373
Barros has cut back on his Negro nutsack swingi... 37 min new black panther... 6
the origin of the pink species 43 min new black panther... 19
Black sow hoards hundreds of rats in her house 2 hr yep 56
Trump has Melania and black men don't 9 hr heistoo 64
Melania get yourself a Black Man!!! 9 hr iam 343