of 4
Next Last
Vrent

New York, NY

#1 May 16, 2013
Hong Kong, Bangladesh, Jordan and India named least tolerant countries

U.S., Britain, Canada and South America are among the least racist

Survey asks people if they would want neighbours of a different race

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-23255...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
afrocentrics are crazy

Toronto, Canada

#2 May 16, 2013
Ironic
White countries are the least racist and those that do not accomplish anything in their lives with all the affirmative action and equality laws in place still are not greatful for the opportunities they have in the west
BS Detector

United States

#5 May 16, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Whites are known to hide their evils.
You animals aren't fooling anyone.
you're funny
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Netherlands

#6 May 16, 2013
..........I've been saying this for years - everybody hates negrows - not just YT........
afrocentrics are crazy

Toronto, Canada

#7 May 16, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Whites are known to hide their evils.
You animals aren't fooling anyone.
So the countless charities for africa, the international assistance in helping ship food to poor countries.The openness of immigration to let people who faced REAL STRUGGLES to come here and have a slice of freedom.Unlike you bigot who lives in a white country and insults white people have some respect for the people that died for this country both black and white
Shame on you for exhibiting such racist bs

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#8 May 16, 2013
afrocentrics are crazy wrote:
Ironic
White countries are the least racist and those that do not accomplish anything in their lives with all the affirmative action and equality laws in place still are not greatful for the opportunities they have in the west
There is no such thing as "affirmative action" in Canada dummy. All the Black dudes and women who passed your over for jobs were just better than you. Sorry dummy!
Amelia Sugar COCAINE

Castle Rock, CO

#9 May 16, 2013
I'm surprised the U.S. ranked one of the least racist being that everything is about color and race here. Also currently I feel like history is repeating itself when it comes to race and everything else. I can see India being one of the most racist countries. Indians are not so open to other groups in my experiences.

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Location hidden

#10 May 16, 2013
Those countries primarily hate White people. That's why the ratings are high. You uneducated white racist fools think they were asked specifically about Black people. They were asked about ALL different people who do not share their naturalized ethnicity. I've done actual studies about all those regions and for the most part, they hate American and European whites more than Blacks. Uneducated racists whites do not understand how to follow research and turn everything into propaganda against Blacks. Now you know the truth about that study.
Freant

New York, NY

#11 May 16, 2013
Its Hellywood wrote:
Those countries primarily hate White people. That's why the ratings are high. You uneducated white racist fools think they were asked specifically about Black people. They were asked about ALL different people who do not share their naturalized ethnicity. I've done actual studies about all those regions and for the most part, they hate American and European whites more than Blacks. Uneducated racists whites do not understand how to follow research and turn everything into propaganda against Blacks. Now you know the truth about that study.
LOL lets move hundreds of Africans to India or China and see how much they like you. Especially Black Americans. Oh an YouTube have dozen of Videos of how Blacks robbed, beat up and kill Asians in the USA. I think they are watching you!

Quick Example...

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
afrocentrics are crazy

Toronto, Canada

#12 May 16, 2013
Its Hellywood wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as "affirmative action" in Canada dummy. All the Black dudes and women who passed your over for jobs were just better than you. Sorry dummy!
wow your so bright

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Affirmative_acti...

It's called Employment Equity
afrocentrics are crazy

Toronto, Canada

#13 May 16, 2013
Its Hellywood wrote:
<quoted text>
Canada
Further information: Employment equity (Canada) and Federal Contractors' Program

The equality section of the Canadian Charter of Rights and Freedoms explicitly permits affirmative action type legislation, although the Charter does not require legislation that gives preferential treatment. Subsection 2 of Section 15 states that the equality provisions do "not preclude any law, program or activity that has as its object the amelioration of conditions of disadvantaged individuals or groups including those that are disadvantaged because of race, national or ethnic origin, colour, religion, sex, age or mental or physical disability."

The Canadian Employment Equity Act requires employers in federally-regulated industries to give preferential treatment to four designated groups: Women, people with disabilities, aboriginal people, and visible minorities. In most Canadian Universities, people of Aboriginal background normally have lower entrance requirements and are eligible to receive exclusive scholarships. Some provinces and territories also have affirmative action-type policies. For example, in Northwest Territories in the Canadian north, aboriginal people are given preference for jobs and education and are considered to have P1 status. Non-aboriginal people who were born in the NWT or have resided half of their life there are considered a P2, as well as women and people with disabilities.[1
BS Detector

United States

#14 May 16, 2013
Hellywood and Black Patriot are the same people, pay them no mind
Vaporous

Enterprise, AL

#16 May 16, 2013
That's fine. Guys from Hong Kong, Bangladesh, Jordan and India aren't that hot, anyway.

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Location hidden

#17 May 16, 2013
That is not "Affirmative Action". "Employment Equity" is not the same thing. Go back to school little buttercup. You are uneducated. As I keep saying, racist whites are very uneducated.
afrocentrics are crazy

Toronto, Canada

#18 May 16, 2013
Its Hellywood wrote:
That is not "Affirmative Action". "Employment Equity" is not the same thing. Go back to school little buttercup. You are uneducated. As I keep saying, racist whites are very uneducated.
I am not even white moron.SEE WHO IS RACIST? ASSUMING IM WHITE BECAUSE I AM OPPOSITION OF YOUR VIEWS

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Location hidden

#19 May 16, 2013
Go away little uneducated dummy. I don't care who or what you think you are. One thing I know for sure: YOU ARE UNEDUCATED. Sorry, let me lay it down like one of my favourite professors did: Dumb little white kid in my class says "but sir, Canada has affirmative action laws". Professor: "No we don't". Little white kid: "Yes we do, we have Equity laws". My professor: "Read my lips, EMPLOYMENT EQUITY IS NOT AFFIRMATIVE ACTION". Now go bore other uneducated white people with hillbilly paranoia and "logic".
Shant

New York, NY

#20 May 16, 2013
Freant wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL lets move hundreds of Africans to India or China and see how much they like you. Especially Black Americans. Oh an YouTube have dozen of Videos of how Blacks robbed, beat up and kill Asians in the USA. I think they are watching you!
Quick Example...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =STvImRqgJqoXX
Yeah I am sure Asians are going to welcome Blacks with open arms! LOL!
Chanu

New York, NY

#21 May 17, 2013
Its Hellywood wrote:
I am Asian here. There are thousands of whites living in these 'racist' countries. I don't hear any hate. But Asians don't want thousands of you Blacks around! Try again.
afrocentrics are crazy

Toronto, Canada

#23 May 17, 2013
Chanu wrote:
<quoted text>
I am Asian here. There are thousands of whites living in these 'racist' countries. I don't hear any hate. But Asians don't want thousands of you Blacks around! Try again.
Just like in Singapore tonnes of Whites live in singapore but their is not hate.Everybody respects each other.I cannot say the same for blacks they seem to hate everybody

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#24 May 17, 2013
Freant wrote:
<quoted text>
Quick Example...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =STvImRqgJqoXX
To be perfectly honest if you move hundreds of whites to China or india they too would be beat and robbed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Have any of you ever got a life yet? 13 min THE NONBLACK RACE 8
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 13 min PolakPotrafi 1,954
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min EasyEed 1,250,608
Mitt Romney: Another over rated White boy. (May '12) 13 min Doctor No 1,017
Obama Donates 13Tons of Gold to Iran 16 min UruEuWauWau 7
I'm in love with Trish b from Topix 17 min Submit Comment 28
Black Men are the "Sorriest Men on the Planet"! 18 min SadButTrue 20
I am a bm and I am sticking with bw. PERIOD! 26 min Submit Comment 102
All women prefer white men 56 min Khae Sea 5,184
Black girls!!!we're not taking your men! we've ... 1 hr GiGi 102