Men would you date a woman of your ra...
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#84 Oct 2, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sorry but there are different rules for men and women. Once a woman dates a man of a different race the men of her race are no longer interested in her, and that's just a fact of life.
There are no rules when it comes to dating, except when it comes to you. Dating and finding love is not like being on the job or being in school. You are one man, who can't speak for a billion.
BM Moving ON

Toronto, Canada

#85 Oct 2, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
No bm are too busy dating non bw..so why would they care?blk luv died loooong ago..its nonexistant.So non bw...please please have all the bm u want...take them all!!!!thankyou!! Lol
You ain't Shit! Remember that. You are a BW and are the lowest of females to deal with in every setting from customer service to relationships.
I suggest you take note from White woman on how to be ladylike. How to be feminine. God knows you BW need it. This is why we as BM who got our shit together are moving ON.

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#86 Oct 2, 2013
BM Moving ON wrote:
<quoted text>
You ain't Shit! Remember that. You are a BW and are the lowest of females to deal with in every setting from customer service to relationships.
I suggest you take note from White woman on how to be ladylike. How to be feminine. God knows you BW need it. This is why we as BM who got our shit together are moving ON.
yesss!!! Whoo hooo!!!! Goodbye looolz :D
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#87 Oct 8, 2013
Proof is contained in three items - the black's own general anger and frustration, the fact that the attractive caliper of his own race of women are leaving them for other races of men and lastly, the fact that in general terms only desperate white women choose or "prefer" blacks.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#88 Oct 8, 2013
T-BOS wrote:
Proof is contained in three items - the black's own general anger and frustration, the fact that the attractive caliper of his own race of women are leaving them for other races of men and lastly, the fact that in general terms only desperate white women choose or "prefer" blacks.
LMAO...HAHAHAHAHAHA...Boy, girl or whatever put that meth pipe down!!!

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#89 Oct 8, 2013
Jamac wrote:
Most White and Black women here are sluts in the making by the time they reach 15. You are seen as abnormal as a girl if you have not had sex by the time you are 16. And by the time they reach 20, they have had multiple sexual partners and possibly carrying STD's. Their attitudes stink. They think you should serve them at every turn. They have no maternal behaviours anymore. They cannot cook if their lives depended on it.
What man would want a woman like this? And if she is Black, she is even worse.
They act like men! WTF!!! There should be one man and one woman in the house, not two men!
I made the smart choice 2 years ago. Brought my wife from overseas. I provide everything for her, giver her love and support. All she needs to worry about is the wellness of herself and our child.
In turn, she has a hot cooked meal ready for me after work. She greats me at the door eveyrday with a smile and a kiss. She is beautiful (all natural no need for make up) and young. And she is BLACK!! She was a virgin and I am her first and will be her last.
I understand most Black men are not as lucky as I am, but I feel sorry for Black men in America and to some extent in North America.
You forgot to mention whether or not you two were in love with each other.

When I marry a man it will be about our love for each other, not about me having a hot cooked meal for him after work, especially if I work too. Were you a virgin when you met your maid/sex slave? I bet not. So don't hold the same standards for black women when most men aren't virgins when they marry. Neither are they virgins before they reach age 15. Most men don't even make enough for their wives to stay at home and take care of the children. A lot men want a woman who is independent but loves him enough to take care of him as he would her. Not all American women are the same, and not all american men are good husbands or even husband material. So get out of here with this bs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Yes! Victorian Dresses "DID" COPY natural curva... 4 min Ben Quick 35
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min ritedownthemiddle 1,480,899
Afican American women should marry African men ... (Dec '11) 23 min AfroPrince 12,709
My fellow Deplorables... 43 min Ben Quick 6
Why are Haitians more black than AAs?? (Nov '09) 1 hr kbelfort777 160
DEPLORABILITY - The new word for common sense! 1 hr Ben Quick 2
Quadroon balls 1 hr Ben Quick 2
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 2 hr Emperor_Jagi 74
Eurocentric Myth Busters: Blacks Are Naturally ... 5 hr SobieskiSavedEurope 71
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 6 hr American Independent 226
More from around the web