Men would you date a woman of your ra...
dcm1

Mesa, AZ

#60 Sep 29, 2013
Tim from Evanston wrote:
<quoted text>This is because you have no place to go if you divorced because BM don't want damaged goods. So you have to stay with that nasty pastey WM so he can crap all over you.
Hey black....sumo wrestler. No love from your woman, eh? lol

Poor thing. You can always use other alternatives.

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

#61 Sep 29, 2013
Tim from Evanston wrote:
<quoted text>This is because you have no place to go if you divorced because BM don't want damaged goods. So you have to stay with that nasty pastey WM so he can crap all over you.
Yet you live with and screw the WM's seed, with your hypocrite ass. You're jealous of the WM you fat fool! You want your children to be a part of his legacy and you pretend not to like him when the truth is you wish you were white. UGH I can't stand a weak ass wannabe WM like you.
MrAnderson

United States

#63 Sep 29, 2013
Body-Guard wrote:
<quoted text>
If I had love for a ww it wouldn't matter the color of her past bf's.
What weasels like you need to understand is that love has no color... but hate can (or so it seems).
So what you are saying is that ww are free to date out and sleep with black men and you wm will accept them back into the race with open arms and treat them as no less of a prize then a ww that has never dated out and has been completely faithful to your race?

There's nothing wrong with this if this is how you white guys feel.

I tried to tell Capree that white men take their IR women back and she argued me down about how sleeping with bm lowered their status. Thanks for your input.
MrAnderson

United States

#64 Sep 29, 2013
MszNubian wrote:
<quoted text>
One of my friends does that same thing. She talks about it a lot because she is shocked that she did better in her IR relationships than her black ones. She is trying to figure out why till this day. Now, she is trying to convince herself going IR is the best way to go for ALL black women.
She is wm slave. Many bw like yourself don't behave normally with bm because you are full of self hate and want to breed yourself out, so naturally you will feel more comfortable with men that can produce non black female offspring for you.

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#66 Sep 29, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you live with and screw the WM's seed, with your hypocrite ass. You're jealous of the WM you fat fool! You want your children to be a part of his legacy and you pretend not to like him when the truth is you wish you were white. UGH I can't stand a weak ass wannabe WM like you.
LOL!!!! I would never want to be white, I love being Black, it's better in all kinds of ways. But since you self hate you have no clue, stop wearing that weave trying to be white.

Level 3

Since: May 12

Houston, TX

#69 Sep 29, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
OK 2 guys that nobody has ever seen posting that could possibly be IR women.
Any real posters?
To each his own bro to each his own. The reason it wouldn't bother me personally is because I've dated interracially in the past although im happily married to a black woman now. I'd rather know that im not with a woman that's dated a psycho or a criminal than worry about her former boyfriends color

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

#70 Sep 29, 2013
Tim from Evanston wrote:
<quoted text>LOL!!!! I would never want to be white, I love being Black, it's better in all kinds of ways. But since you self hate you have no clue, stop wearing that weave trying to be white.
Really? You don't want to be white? You are a dummy if you think anyone believes that. I've never had a weave, had long hair my entire live except for once when I cut my hair off. I have hair like you wish your daughters will fat boy.

I'm not a self hater, otherwise I'd step out of my race exclusively like you do. Apparently your swollen fat head ass doesn't know the definition of self hate. Which doesn't surprise me one bit.

“Black is beautiful”

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#71 Sep 29, 2013
MrAnderson wrote:
<quoted text>
She is wm slave. Many bw like yourself don't behave normally with bm because you are full of self hate and want to breed yourself out, so naturally you will feel more comfortable with men that can produce non black female offspring for you.
She is not. She likes men like every other woman on this earth. No big deal.

Level 2

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#72 Sep 30, 2013
who cares!! how about that!:)
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#73 Sep 30, 2013
As if things weren't bad enough, the common black male may soon be facing a new threat - more non-black men today dismiss the unwritten "once you go black, you're not welcome back" policy. It's attributed to today's more relaxed IR standards amongst all people.

In the past few years, such evidence has been seen in various public locales, the most telltale sign being a non-black woman with bi-racial kids (half black mixed with half of another race) accompanied by a non-black man.

These pairings wasn't family members or mutual friends as they were touching each other casually as couples often do. Needless to say, most of these women were normal-sized and attractive.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#74 Sep 30, 2013
T-BOS wrote:
Often in America, most black men tend to distance themselves romantically from a woman of his own race who's previously been with a white or Hispanic man because the black fears he's unable to measure up sexually to the non-black.
Some non-black men may distance themselves from a white women who's been with a black man however, only because they're either leery of accumulated diseases, criminal-style retaliation from the former black S.O., or a combination of both.
Distance themselves romantically because the black fears he is unable to measure up...lol..hahahaha. Get this in your head. The black women I have come across who have been in interracial relationships. They all seem to be mixed up in their head. That also goes for black men. They always knock their own race. They never have anything good to say about their own race of men. The same goes for those black men in those relationships.

“White Humanist”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#75 Oct 1, 2013
MrAnderson wrote:
<quoted text>
So what you are saying is that ww are free to date out and sleep with black men and you wm will accept them back into the race with open arms and treat them as no less of a prize then a ww that has never dated out and has been completely faithful to your race?
There's nothing wrong with this if this is how you white guys feel.
I tried to tell Capree that white men take their IR women back and she argued me down about how sleeping with bm lowered their status. Thanks for your input.
I can't speak for all white men, I'm speaking as an individual, & next time please address me as one.

Also NO women owes any allegiance to the men of her race in respect to whoever she dates regarding color or race.

You & people like you need to let go of backward thinking like "blacks should only go with blacks & whites with whites etc."
Albert B

Romford, UK

#76 Oct 1, 2013
It's petty and hypocritical for a man who has dated other races not to date a black woman who has done the same. I think it's more of a sign of insecurity than anything else.

Now if it's a woman who constantly shows signs of self hate, that's something you should run away from.
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#77 Oct 1, 2013
Albert B wrote:
It's petty and hypocritical for a man who has dated other races not to date a black woman who has done the same. I think it's more of a sign of insecurity than anything else.
Now if it's a woman who constantly shows signs of self hate, that's something you should run away from.
We've seen quite a bit of insecurity throughout the thread, and on this forum......and it ain't comin from non-blacks.
Albert B

Romford, UK

#78 Oct 2, 2013
T-BOS wrote:
<quoted text>
We've seen quite a bit of insecurity throughout the thread, and on this forum......and it ain't comin from non-blacks.
there's a lot of insecurity on this forum that comes from non blacks.
BeAuTiFuL SoUl

Clarksville, TN

#79 Oct 2, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
The IR females here seem to not believe that once they date IR the men of their race are no longer interested in them, and the ones that would date them have little to no pride and it's a man they wouldn't want.
So Men would you date a woman of your race that has dated men of other races?
Obviously my answer is no.
I agree with you "MrAnderson9"! As an African American woman I could never date a black man who has dated/married non-black women. The reason for this is because I believe that men who do this do not have that Racial black man pride that I love in a black man. I love those Afrocentric black men who only love and adore black women. The way a man thinks means everthing to me. A man's mind comes before looks with me...so if he doesn't have hisself toegether mentally.....it's an automatic TURN OFF! I believe that black men who date out have ISSUES.
Jamac

Markham, Canada

#80 Oct 2, 2013
Heck no.

I solved this problem by just going on a vacation back to East Africa and picking the best woman to wife.

I don't deal with Westernized women, period!

This is not only about Black women or anything, this is about Westernized women, period. They are mostly sluts and have no feminine features or attitudes.

I feel sorry for Black men in the West. I really do. I understand not all have the option to pick the top notch women from a Black nation who are loyal, clean, and feminine and know their role as wives and mothers.
Jamac

Markham, Canada

#81 Oct 2, 2013
Most White and Black women here are sluts in the making by the time they reach 15. You are seen as abnormal as a girl if you have not had sex by the time you are 16. And by the time they reach 20, they have had multiple sexual partners and possibly carrying STD's. Their attitudes stink. They think you should serve them at every turn. They have no maternal behaviours anymore. They cannot cook if their lives depended on it.

What man would want a woman like this? And if she is Black, she is even worse.

They act like men! WTF!!! There should be one man and one woman in the house, not two men!

I made the smart choice 2 years ago. Brought my wife from overseas. I provide everything for her, giver her love and support. All she needs to worry about is the wellness of herself and our child.

In turn, she has a hot cooked meal ready for me after work. She greats me at the door eveyrday with a smile and a kiss. She is beautiful (all natural no need for make up) and young. And she is BLACK!! She was a virgin and I am her first and will be her last.

I understand most Black men are not as lucky as I am, but I feel sorry for Black men in America and to some extent in North America.
Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Location hidden

#82 Oct 2, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
The IR females here seem to not believe that once they date IR the men of their race are no longer interested in them, and the ones that would date them have little to no pride and it's a man they wouldn't want.
So Men would you date a woman of your race that has dated men of other races?
Obviously my answer is no.
I don't care who a woman dates before she meets me as long as she is not a hoodrat, gold-digging criminal h@e! Which means I'm outta luck!

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#83 Oct 2, 2013
No bm are too busy dating non bw..so why would they care?blk luv died loooong ago..its nonexistant.So non bw...please please have all the bm u want...take them all!!!!thankyou!! Lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WHY BM GET UGLY WW? This will explain it all. 5 min love myself 7
Poll Shipping dindus back to Africa. When? 5 min Dumb and Broke 1
Egyptians in Egypt 9 min African AE 463
uSA / CIA have installed Software on Topix to f... 11 min Dumb and Broke 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Enter 1,275,922
I hate being a light skin man (Nov '14) 14 min love myself 14
uSA new policy: Forcing Non-whites to migrate t... 18 min Dumb and Broke 25
I hate blackwomen with a passion!! 57 min Badass 39
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later (Jan '15) 2 hr isolocurm 1,067
White men are better lovers? 4 hr wm12a 487