Men would you date a woman of your ra...

Men would you date a woman of your race that has dated IR?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#1 Sep 28, 2013
The IR females here seem to not believe that once they date IR the men of their race are no longer interested in them, and the ones that would date them have little to no pride and it's a man they wouldn't want.

So Men would you date a woman of your race that has dated men of other races?

Obviously my answer is no.
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#2 Sep 28, 2013
Often in America, most black men tend to distance themselves romantically from a woman of his own race who's previously been with a white or Hispanic man because the black fears he's unable to measure up sexually to the non-black.

Some non-black men may distance themselves from a white women who's been with a black man however, only because they're either leery of accumulated diseases, criminal-style retaliation from the former black S.O., or a combination of both.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#3 Sep 28, 2013
T-BOS wrote:
Often in America, most black men tend to distance themselves romantically from a woman of his own race who's previously been with a white or Hispanic man because the black fears he's unable to measure up sexually to the non-black.
Some non-black men may distance themselves from a white women who's been with a black man however, only because they're either leery of accumulated diseases, criminal-style retaliation from the former black S.O., or a combination of both.
As stupid as this sounds, the answer is still no. You can make up what ever reasons, but the bottom line is the answer is no.

Anybody else?

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#4 Sep 28, 2013
Also lets try and not speak on behalf of other men and let them answer and give their own reasoning if they choose to do so.

I think this is something that women going into IR need to understand. So that they won't be in for such a shock after the IR ends and the men of their race don't want anything to do with them.
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#5 Sep 28, 2013
As non-black men and black women dating, sex, relationships, etc. in America continues to rise, the potential for many black males congregating together to attack such couples violently also increases.

Even couples consisting of non-black men and white women who were once with black men (and have resulting biracials) may also face target as angry blacks believe such particular white women have become their "property", and therefore feel a sense of loss. Black males are today, coming to the realization they ain't wanted as much as they thought or hoped they were.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#6 Sep 28, 2013
T-BOS wrote:
As non-black men and black women dating, sex, relationships, etc. in America continues to rise, the potential for many black males congregating together to attack such couples violently also increases.
Even couples consisting of non-black men and white women who were once with black men (and have resulting biracials) may also face target as angry blacks believe such particular white women have become their "property", and therefore feel a sense of loss. Black males are today, coming to the realization they ain't wanted as much as they thought or hoped they were.
This is the type of WM that IRBW date. Incredibly racist and insecure.

BW read this guys posts and ask yourself what kind of bm would want you after knowing you shared a part of your life with a racist insecure clown like this.

This guy is exactly how the majority of non black men that irbw date are.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#7 Sep 28, 2013
And you're not going to see a black man with a black woman with biracial children that belong to her. Not going to happen.

White men may do that kind of thing like T-Bos said in his post, but only white men like him.
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#8 Sep 28, 2013
All across America, black men are regularly getting dumped by their S.O. for other races of men, and blacks know this too as they ain't getting angry for no reason. All that other races of men basically have to do to take the common black man's woman (of any race) away is to just want to, and that usually seals the deal.

“I am an awesome person”

Level 7

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#9 Sep 28, 2013
Nope.
Mister Coleman

Las Vegas, NV

#10 Sep 28, 2013
Tim from Evanston wrote:
Nope.
Poor Timmy. His wife f*cked WW, BM & IRBM before she settled for him. He got the leftovers.

http://irb.northwestern.edu/sites/default/fil...

Level 3

Since: May 12

Houston, TX

#11 Sep 28, 2013
me personally I wouldn't have a problem with it.
blah you nitty derp

Glendale, CA

#12 Sep 28, 2013
almost every girl ive dated in the last 10 years has had some sort of interacial relationship at some point. doesnt make an iota of difference to me.
blah you nitty derp

Glendale, CA

#13 Sep 28, 2013
T-BOS wrote:
i thought that was the other way around no? maybe i got it backwards but then again theres the black dong stereotype...lol. not so sure about that though either from what some exes have told me.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#14 Sep 28, 2013
OK 2 guys that nobody has ever seen posting that could possibly be IR women.

Any real posters?

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#15 Sep 28, 2013
blah you nitty derp wrote:
<quoted text>
i thought that was the other way around no? maybe i got it backwards but then again theres the black dong stereotype...lol. not so sure about that though either from what some exes have told me.
So you're a white guy that dates white women that have slept with black men?

I do think it may be more common for white men to date their women after they have been involved in IR, some even like to IR their wives out.

Even though it's very uncommon for men to date these women it would be more common for whites especially if the prior male was black.
T-BOS

Atlanta, GA

#18 Sep 29, 2013
Rejection from the opposite sex is only one issue which come and bond together along with other racial topic pieces, forming a total package that's leading today's common American black man towards increasing frustration and despair.

The black hates the idea of losing his woman, no matter what race, to the non-black man. He hates getting punched or beaten up singlehandedly by the non-black. He hates the fact that his population is not growing. He hates the idea of being processed for his numerous crimes. He hates the idea of himself and/or his brethren getting shot by cops for failure to comply with orders.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#20 Sep 29, 2013
Only prejudice males think like you. Any man who is worried about the race of his woman's past lover's is deeply insecure and should not date outside his race himself otherwise he'd be a hypocrite.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#25 Sep 29, 2013
ChiTeaShop wrote:
I get the feeling that you Black Guys wouldn't date a Black Woman regardless if she dated IR.
When are you Black Guys going to admit that you hate Black Women. You would make life so much better for your self and it would give closure to millions of Black Women that are devoted to Black Men.
You can lie to me all you want but the Topixs you create speak for themselves.
This post doesn't make any sense.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#26 Sep 29, 2013
dab399 wrote:
Would I date a woman of my race that dated IR? The answer is no.
Great post! Majority of men agree with you.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

achieve perfection

#27 Sep 29, 2013
Burrito Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
We may complain about the "angry black man," but it's really in our best interests to keep them frustrated and angry. They die so young from stress-induced illnesses compared to their human counterparts.
It's wonderful.
Can you answer the original question or are you a woman? I can't tell your gender by your posts.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr Cheech the Conser... 1,496,787
For you light skin men that think darker men ha... (Jan '15) 1 hr Yogibreeze 69
I hate blacks and I'm damn proud of it! (Mar '13) 1 hr Jsijd 13
Castrated African Slaves On Sale In Saudi Arabia (Dec '15) 1 hr WHITE AMERICA 4 EVER 21
Doesn't slavery pretty much prove whites are su... (Feb '16) 2 hr WHITE AMERICA 4 EVER 15
WARNING: Topix aggressively censoring posts! 2 hr WHITE AMERICA 4 EVER 4
Would Beyonce have sex with Trump? 2 hr WHITE AMERICA 4 EVER 15
Illegal woman in Arizona for decades to be depo... 3 hr Ms Mack 235
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 5 hr misfit 0676 919
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 5 hr IT IS I 51,333
All White people should be slaves to Blacks (Dec '12) 6 hr What ever 119
News Being conservative is not being racist 7 hr huntcoyotes 510
More from around the web