Latinos: "Macho" Camacho shot by blacks!

Latinos: "Macho" Camacho shot by blacks!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“about 2 be a mini me”

Level 6

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 24, 2012
no he wasn't
THX Chief Slave Whipper

Puyallup, WA

#3 Nov 24, 2012
dirtydiamond wrote:
no he wasn't
..."black suspect 5'-10" - 6'-0" being sought by authorities..."

Hispanics -- you need to end this now before they kill more of your heroes!

Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#4 Nov 24, 2012
THX Chief Slave Whipper wrote:
Mi amigos, it is time for you to avenge the death of your brother at the paws of these talking monkeys!
http://news.yahoo.com/ex-boxer-hector-macho-c...
Obviously Camacho had some Black in him like most Puerto Ricans. They are our brothers and hate crakkas as much as we do. Too bad for your pink pig skin ass!
fact checker

West Chicago, IL

#5 Nov 24, 2012
<quoted text>
..."black suspect 5'-10" - 6'-0" being sought by authorities..."
Hispanics -- you need to end this now before they kill more of your heroes!
you are a liar! none of that is true!
THX Chief Slave Whipper

Puyallup, WA

#6 Nov 24, 2012
Chicken Eater wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously Camacho had some Black in him like most Puerto Ricans. They are our brothers and hate crakkas as much as we do. Too bad for your pink pig skin ass!
Is that why he only dated white women, Cheetah?

Level 3

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#7 Nov 24, 2012
<quoted text>
Is that why he only dated white women, Cheetah?
You don't know a damn thing about Puerto Ricans. Black is in their blood and they embrace it, fool!
Miguel

Perris, CA

#8 Nov 24, 2012
Mi amigos, it is time for you to avenge the death of your brother at the paws of these talking monkeys!
Did you knoe his mom is black puerto rican as well for camacho's wife. So camacho is bitacial.
Bubba

Hermitage, PA

#9 Nov 24, 2012
Mystery Solver wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't know a damn thing about Puerto Ricans. Black is in their blood and they embrace it, fool!
Shutup, n___r.
THX Chief Slave Whipper

Puyallup, WA

#10 Nov 24, 2012
Puerto Ricans! You need to start dealing with these violent Negroes before they kill more great Ricans like "Macho" Camacho!

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#11 Nov 24, 2012
I just googled his wife Amy and she is a black looking.
Troll

Harrisburg, PA

#12 Nov 25, 2012
dirtydiamond wrote:
no he wasn't
The article says he was.

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (AP)— Hector "Macho" Camacho, a Puerto Rican boxer known for skill and flamboyance in the ring as well as for a messy personal life and run-ins with the police, was declared dead on Saturday, four days after being shot in the face. He was 50.

Shot while sitting in a parked car outside a bar Tuesday with a friend in the city of Bayamon, he was declared dead at the Centro Medico trauma center in San Juan. The friend, 49-year-old Adrian Mojica Moreno, died at the scene of the shooting. Police said Mojica had nine small bags of cocaine in his pocket and a 10th bag was found open in the car.
Troll

Harrisburg, PA

#13 Nov 25, 2012
Mystery Solver wrote:
<quoted text>Obviously Camacho had some Black in him like most Puerto Ricans. They are our brothers and hate crakkas as much as we do. Too bad for your pink pig skin ass!
I hate to dissapoint you but Puerto Ricans on the island have nothing but admiration for Anglo Americans. In fact, if you go there talking smack about Anglo Americans they will suspect you are either pro Indepedence or else communist and your life and health will be in danger from physical attack.

The reason for this is that Puerto Ricans identify Americsn Anglos as their historical friends and allies who freed them from A ruthless abusive governnent under Spain and provided a materially better level of life. Since the ones who were the liberators and who assted then in getting on their feet were predominantky Anglos, Puerto Ricans on the island and the majority in the USA generally consider them as a group friends and benefactors and allies. If indeed friction arises, as it did in the hood where I grew up, it is viewed as a local anomally and isn't culturally internalized as a racialll'y focussed issue.

Neither is anti white sentiment a part of Latino culture.
For example, not once have I ever heard any Latino, neither Afro or otherwise, including Puerto Ricans say anything negative about white skin color. If indeed anything negative is said, it is with the term Gringo or Americano-both of which are racially neutral terms.
Truthism

United States

#14 Nov 25, 2012
Mystery Solver wrote:
<quoted text>
What a silly statement.

Most "black" Americans have European blood in them, including you, I'd bet. Are they embracing it and looking at Europeans like brothers?
Troll

Harrisburg, PA

#16 Nov 25, 2012
Aren't you afraid of dying and finding yourself in a bad place? I mean, what guarantee do we have that we will end up totally unconscious?
Lopez

Fontana, CA

#17 Nov 25, 2012
Camacho was known for using the "dreadful" n-word freeley when desribing low class AA's.

..And how ironic that he got killed by a hoodlum that proably got his inspiration to be a thug from AA culture

Level 3

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#18 Nov 25, 2012
Lol, puerto ricans are not obsessed with blacks as much as whites are so i doubt they use this forum. You basically just made this for no reason. Typical descendant of irish slaves, rhesus monkeys, and british cowards.

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#19 Nov 25, 2012
Lopez wrote:
Camacho was known for using the "dreadful" n-word freeley when desribing low class AA's.
..And how ironic that he got killed by a hoodlum that proably got his inspiration to be a thug from AA culture
How is it ironic? Wouln't it be expected that if a person goes around using racial insults that way he is playing Russian Rpulette with his life and might catch a bullet at any moment? Nit saying that's what happened. Just saying that I fail to see the irony. Care to explain?

“I'm a proud grandma”

Level 7

Since: Feb 12

Location hidden

#20 Nov 25, 2012
Lopez wrote:
Or maybe learned to be a gangster from watching Spanish language programming about Mexican and Salvadoran gangs, and their drug culture of violence?

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#21 Nov 25, 2012
Not

“ News”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#22 Nov 25, 2012
Camacho's mother is a Black-Puerto Rican. But if you see her, you'd think she was African-American. His son Hector Camacho Jr, who also boxes, looks like a light brown-skinned African-American man, close to Tito Trinidads' complexion.

But going back in the 80's, he said something that made it obvious he wasn't no lover of African-American's by using the n-word, however the media tried to hide it. I guess he was part of that rivary between Blacks and Puerto Ricans in certain parts of New York. He had an emotional break down not long afterwards and temporarily retired.

His mind set about blacks couldn't have become more obvious when he taunted my distant cousin, the legendary Sugar Ray Leonard out of retirement after he was old and five years after Terri Norris already beat him down showing he was too old. Terri Norris at least left Ray with some dignity. But for someone to taunt him five years later when he reached 40, then threaten to do him like Norris did was below the belt. This is what Camacho did by stopping an old Leonard in the 4th round by TKO, but not a KO like the papers are saying. Today it would be more appropriate to just say he defeated Ray and not by TKO, KO, etc.. Because everytime you have to watch an old champ get beat bad, it's a sad day in boxing.

But what made this different was, Ray didn't comeback by choice like Ali and other champs for whatever reason. Again, he was actually taunted by Camacho, five years after he was already beaten into retirement by Terry Norris. Because of this, Rays' legacy was almost detroyed. As a matter of fact it was for a while, if you grew up in the DC metro area where Ray grew up, and where I grew up. I don't think Ray would have been approached like that by Camacho if he weren't black. I never seen a fighter get taunted like that after already being beaten into retirement, five years ealier at that. And I'm not saying this because Ray is my cousin. I felt this way back when the fight took place, well before I knew we were kin. Some say Ray didn't have to take the bait, but a fighter is a fighter.

You can say this was a good marketing scheme by Camacho to earn him a big payday, and it did. However Oscar Delahoya didn't appreciate it either because he modeled himself after the older Sugar Ray Leonard, and as a result gave Camacho a long beating later that year. So you have to ask yourself was it worth it to tamper with something that was already sealed.

But I still take my hat of to Camacho for that amazing hand speed and his warrior heart. Ray admitted that he underestimated Camacho, and should have picked a less dangerous fighter after such a long layoff, and he realized it was a bad move to come in there at age 40 with a Camacho.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Guest 1,521,762
who's marie le pen married to? 3 min zinedine zidane 1
Slim Thug vs. Dr. Marc Lamont Hill (Jun '10) 5 min ger 93
IRBW And Their Fantasies. 5 min TranshumanX 607
Trump ~ Walter Reed Military Hospital 8 min BLACKS SERVE WHITES 14
News State Legislator Wants Statue of Tillman Remove... (Jan '08) 9 min Samson of Southie 161
Dear White People (May '16) 11 min Gremlin 734
NEGROES -- what would be your preferred method... 11 min ANTI_NEGRO_2017 40
'Happy Days' actress Erin Moran DEAD 19 min Where Is KIP 25
The real reason black men say blonde hair and b... 2 hr TranshumanX 258
Thank you white people for the Internet 4 hr SlayWithTheTruth 23
More from around the web