#2 Oct 12, 2013
You got that one right!

“You may call me pat”

Level 3

Since: Jun 12

Nairobi, Kenya

#4 Oct 12, 2013
Blacks Are Worthless wrote:
As long as you blacks infest our country there will be no unity, how about getting the hell outta here & going back to Africa where you belong.
get lost

“Rev 2:9 & Rev 3:9”

Level 2

Since: Oct 08

AAF Is 95% Non Black

#5 Oct 12, 2013
Don't You Mean "The United States Of Israel"; Or The "Jewnited States Of America"?

NOW, Place Your Pyramid Over Your Eye And Chant The Following...

"I pledge allegiance to the zionist run government of the Jewnited Corporations of America and to the tyranny for which it stands, new world order, under satan, with surveillance and slavery for all."

AGAIN...

“Rev 2:9 & Rev 3:9”

Level 2

Since: Oct 08

AAF Is 95% Non Black

#6 Oct 12, 2013
"THEY" were tough enough, bold enough, ruthless enough, and J- supremacist-racist enough to do 9-11, and then lie to our faces and mock us for suspecting them ever since. They are tough enough to destroy our economy and end our threat as a source of law and justice which they are doing very successfully right now. They are determined to finish us off before we can take in the facts and develop an organized response.

...But don't mind me, b/c after all, it doesn't matter whether Moslems or ---s did 9-11 DOES IT, so why should you care, right? After all crime is not ---s doing 9-11, the crime in this country today is daring to point out what they have done.

...Ain't that right?

What's THIS, It's Been Two Whole Minutes And The Online Zionist Defense Squad Hasn't Swarmed Yet? The Hourly "Remember The Holocaust" Meeting Must Be Running Late.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dear Strong Black Men, 3 min DerekJ 16
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min sonicfilter 1,346,917
News Flint's structural racism: This is why providin... 6 min Batch 37 Pain Is ... 5
Whites peacekeepers "helping" Africans once again 8 min blackisking 22
black and proud. 10 min blackisking 9
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 10 min dreamhunk 2,551
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 12 min Sammy 130,672
I have white wife! 46 min Marcus Washington 188
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 54 min Moses 39,991
The psycopathic personality of white "people" 1 hr sholake 51
More from around the web