First Prev
of 5
Next Last

“Get use to the cold!”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#1 Jun 28, 2013
I have tried to be strong but I am done, bw will not learn to be silent to the haters, complain about everything, light skin this dark skin this, WHO CARES!!! can't you see these people are haters trying to break u, but what do you do give them ammunition by trying to force things on them, just ignore them.
Black men are to weak a race of men for me, so I am sorry I have to date out, really didn't want to but, don't hate me I am still pro-black and will adopt a black beautiful baby girl and instill her with pride for the black race.

“Get use to the cold!”

Level 5

Location hidden

#2 Jun 28, 2013
Actually I wont hate on all black folk, some really good ones out there, I wish bp would all learn to be silent for one year, not respond to anyone, not respond to insults by white people, bw not respond to insults by any other race of women incl mixed ones and men, not to respond about their hair, not respond about skin tone, about weight, not respond to ir daters, not respond to anything that is not going to help us in anyway. All this talking is not helping.

Bm should do less talking and educate their brotha's not to shoot up ist and also if you can't be nice about bw please don't say anything at all.
Black Patriot

UK

#3 Jun 28, 2013
leilajoy wrote:
I have tried to be strong but I am done, bw will not learn to be silent to the haters, complain about everything, light skin this dark skin this, WHO CARES!!! can't you see these people are haters trying to break u, but what do you do give them ammunition by trying to force things on them, just ignore them.
Black men are to weak a race of men for me, so I am sorry I have to date out, really didn't want to but, don't hate me I am still pro-black and will adopt a black beautiful baby girl and instill her with pride for the black race.
Thing is, you refuse to behave like true women. You refuse to allow yourselves to be silent and learn to speak and how to project your voice in a away that you will be recognized as a woman.

Now you want to claim that we are weak, but when you look around we (black men,) have our natural hair, don't walk around wishing we were Europeans or hate ourselves so much that we even want to indoctrinate our sons in everything European.

But take a look around, and you will see a group of women ( black women,) who are ashamed of themselves, hate their blackness hate their hair and everything black, so much so, that you rather cover your own natural hair with white women's hair to feel better about yourselves. No other race of women will EVER wear an Afro.

Until YOU, show the world your true selves instead of hiding under the shadows and covers of the White woman's hair, only then will anyone take you on seriously.
Black Patriot

UK

#4 Jun 28, 2013
leilajoy wrote:
Actually I wont hate on all black folk, some really good ones out there, I wish bp would all learn to be silent for one year, not respond to anyone, not respond to insults by white people, bw not respond to insults by any other race of women incl mixed ones and men, not to respond about their hair, not respond about skin tone, about weight, not respond to ir daters, not respond to anything that is not going to help us in anyway. All this talking is not helping.
Bm should do less talking and educate their brotha's not to shoot up ist and also if you can't be nice about bw please don't say anything at all.
How many black women do you know are educated?
Not many.

Earning a degree doesn't even begin to remove the manly and bashful behaviour of black women. You still continue of you path of destruction each and everyday.

No other woman on earth cusses like a man, walks like a man, fights like a man, refuse to hold herself to anything moral on earth than black women,(especially the very dark ones.)

On a daily basis you can be briefed by scores of black women behaving badly on the TV networks. You hardly see any other woman than a stupid arse black woman acting up.

Just disgusting.

“me! chee hoo! LOL!”

Level 6

Since: Oct 09

Apia, Samoa

#5 Jun 28, 2013
I feel sorry for bw.. You have such weak men.. Unlike ww.. Where there men will die for there other half

“Get use to the cold!”

Level 5

Location hidden

#6 Jun 28, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Thing is, you refuse to behave like true women. You refuse to allow yourselves to be silent and learn to speak and how to project your voice in a away that you will be recognized as a woman.
Now you want to claim that we are weak, but when you look around we (black men,) have our natural hair, don't walk around wishing we were Europeans or hate ourselves so much that we even want to indoctrinate our sons in everything European.
But take a look around, and you will see a group of women ( black women,) who are ashamed of themselves, hate their blackness hate their hair and everything black, so much so, that you rather cover your own natural hair with white women's hair to feel better about yourselves. No other race of women will EVER wear an Afro.
Until YOU, show the world your true selves instead of hiding under the shadows and covers of the White woman's hair, only then will anyone take you on seriously.
Since I am not happy being put into this box you've package all bw in, I will have to leave it there and say thank you but no thank to you guys.

“Get use to the cold!”

Level 5

Location hidden

#7 Jun 28, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
How many black women do you know are educated?
Not many.
Earning a degree doesn't even begin to remove the manly and bashful behaviour of black women. You still continue of you path of destruction each and everyday.
No other woman on earth cusses like a man, walks like a man, fights like a man, refuse to hold herself to anything moral on earth than black women,(especially the very dark ones.)
On a daily basis you can be briefed by scores of black women behaving badly on the TV networks. You hardly see any other woman than a stupid arse black woman acting up.
Just disgusting.
I give up.
Kashta

Jacksonville, FL

#8 Jun 28, 2013
*Sigh*

If you date outside your race, then you AREN'T pro-black.

“Get use to the cold!”

Level 5

Location hidden

#9 Jun 28, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
I feel sorry for bw.. You have such weak men.. Unlike ww.. Where there men will die for there other half
I feel sorry for this world.

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#10 Jun 28, 2013
Samoan Irish wrote:
not as weak as a pedophile talking shit about people,male AND female he knows nothing about from a whole different country.
psand ww have always done the same for them not the complete opposite.they dont set them up to get killed by bm and dont laugh at wm who are murdered by bm,they dont tear wm down at all let alone to get there way.they dont use racist bm and their system to to get their way with wm ,they dont favor the girls over the wm boys,they dont kill the wm boy fetus,they dont blame wm for everything and a million other things,ww have earned that a long time ago if thats how it is.oh yeah they kill their other half as much if not more.so when are you strong,sht talking samoans goin to come where the weak bm are and talk that talk?

“Get use to the cold!”

Level 5

Location hidden

#11 Jun 28, 2013
Kashta wrote:
*Sigh*
Call it what you want, I will not turn my back on bp that need help in someway especially helping black women. And this is all I can do because I have zero tolerance for the weak.
white woman

United States

#12 Jun 28, 2013
My advice on this may not be welcome.....

How about ignoring the black MEN who are not worth your time? I cannot believe some of things black men have said about black on here. She boon? Telling black women they're ugly and no one else wants them? Seriously... Tearing you down. Don't worry about what white people or other races say. You tear each other down! Why not respond within your race and stick up for yourself. These "men" are pigs to try and do that. Be mad at them. Hold them accountable. No excuses.
Kashta

Jacksonville, FL

#13 Jun 28, 2013
leilajoy wrote:
<quoted text> Call it what you want, I will not turn my back on bp that need help in someway especially helping black women. And this is all I can do because I have zero tolerance for the weak.
Well, you and I are similar in this regard, I have no tolerance for the weak, either.
I want the weak to die off and the strong to survive...
Black Deal

Ballwin, MO

#14 Jun 28, 2013
White Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>Thing is, you refuse to behave like true women. You refuse to allow yourselves to be silent and learn to speak and how to project your voice in a away that you will be recognized as a woman.

Cave bitches want to emulate them BW dumbass

http://glimpseofglamour.blogspot.com/2009/10/...

Now why them cave bitches getting ass implants, lip injections, tanning, etc then coon?
Black Deal

Ballwin, MO

#15 Jun 28, 2013
White Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>How many black women do you know are educated?
Not many.

Just disgusting.
KKK proud of you bitch

http://www.sicklycat.com/wp-content/woo_custo...
Black Deal

Ballwin, MO

#17 Jun 28, 2013
leilajoy wrote:
<quoted text>Since I am not happy being put into this box you've package all bw in, I will have to leave it there and say thank you but no thank to you guys.
Look these coons worship white man and his seed

Plenty of us BM will treat you right
Black Deal

Ballwin, MO

#18 Jun 28, 2013
Kashta wrote:
*Sigh*

You right

These coons out of control
Black Patriot

UK

#19 Jun 28, 2013
leilajoy wrote:
<quoted text>
I give up.
A bit of advice, be-careful to whom you give props.

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#21 Jun 28, 2013
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
Cave bitches want to emulate them BW dumbass
http://glimpseofglamour.blogspot.com/2009/10/...
Now why them cave bitches getting ass implants, lip injections, tanning, etc then coon?
news flash retard WW DONT GIVE A FCK ABOUT BW or anyone else,most of what they do is to please their men.and its bw more thn anyone gettin ass implants faghutt,ww may have started it but btches like you dominate it.just look around,ANY and EVERYWHERE. lol
white woman

United States

#22 Jun 28, 2013
ShyDevil334 wrote:
<quoted text>and thats all you seen/saw huh,"white woman"? gtfoh
even if you were a ww you would still better than any bw but,you are a little black btch.hopefully a more wm cops will rape your retarded ass and leave your dead body under a tree when theyre finished like patrice and the others.smh
Huh? Clean that up and try again. The only thing I understand for sure is that you hope I am raped. You're disgusting trash.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Hobgoblin 1,173,327
Did Africans REALLY sell other blacks into slav... 4 min the facts 217
Are black people natural savages? (Nov '11) 6 min Ikey 78
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 8 min Ben YISRAEL 104,393
Mexicans have made you porchies irrelevant. 10 min Grand Wizard Wilk... 5
Government changing name of Ferguson, MO! 16 min Grand Wizard Wilk... 3
REPARATIONS: They Will Be Paid Sooner Or Later 16 min Zombie Corpse Rental 1,111
AA Question Slave history????? 21 min Hetero-Sapien 85
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 28 min zIco zimp 28,556
Name something POSITIVE about black people. 45 min Tyrone Deshawn La... 338
More from around the web