Chad "Ouchocinco" broke can't afford ...

Chad "Ouchocinco" broke can't afford to pay child support!

Posted in the African-American Forum

Level 4

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#2 May 19, 2013
He goes by Chad Johnson now as said in the article.

and you spelled Ochocinco wrong.

You're welcome.
Sadbutrue

Arlington, VA

#3 May 19, 2013
Chrome876 wrote:
He goes by Chad Johnson now as said in the article.
and you spelled Ochocinco wrong.
You're welcome.
MACEO

He was arrogant too and lost everything! He's also a wanted man by the law! LMAO

I see your Not bragging about him marrying a Latino! He' marriage lasted less than 2 weeks then you wonder why Black women don't want these Black men!

Nobody wants your "High risk behaviors" and your ASS is broke!

“I can't stand obscurity”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Cincinnati Ohio

#5 May 19, 2013
He was one hell of a football player but liked the spotlight better and it eventually cost him his career

Level 4

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#6 May 19, 2013
ugly monkeys wrote:
<quoted text>You are mad and deflecting.
It would be true, if I cared

Which I dont

-0h_really-

“I've got a GREAT idea!”

Since: Mar 13

Let's BUZZ Lower Manhattan....

#7 May 20, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
He was one hell of a football player but liked the spotlight better and it eventually cost him his career
He's a typical negro, with a warrant out for his arrest for a probation violation. See, giving you apes money doesn't make you any more civilized than you start out in the hood. It just hepls you afford to get into deeper trouble.
Sadbutrue

Arlington, VA

#8 May 20, 2013
-0h_really- wrote:
<quoted text>He's a typical negro, with a warrant out for his arrest for a probation violation. See, giving you apes money doesn't make you any more civilized than you start out in the hood. It just hepls you afford to get into deeper trouble.
MACEO

If your arrogant, making money just allows you to be more Arrogant. Look at Donald Trump, they said he was always the way that he is and he went broke 4 times!
Sadbutrue

Arlington, VA

#9 May 20, 2013
-0h_really- wrote:
<quoted text>He's a typical negro, with a warrant out for his arrest for a probation violation. See, giving you apes money doesn't make you any more civilized than you start out in the hood. It just hepls you afford to get into deeper trouble.
MACEO

Your Broke, Old and Arrogant, but you feel that your entitled to act any way you chose as well as your friends while you dictate how Black women should conduct themselves!

Kiss My A**!

You made a fool out of yourself as well as your friends. You lack integrity, your immoral, habitual liar, deceitful and you lack accountability!
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#10 May 20, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
I wasn't impressed with his athletic ability but thought he was hilarious with his antics on the sidelines.
Sadbutrue

Arlington, VA

#11 May 20, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't impressed with his athletic ability but thought he was hilarious with his antics on the sidelines.
MACEO

Good entertainment! Another Brother that looks like a FOOL and did the same foolish behaviors you did you were on a low pay scale!

She dumb things!
A Show of Hands

Lockhart, TX

#14 May 20, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
Chad Johnson was an overrated, loudmouth, blowhard receiver who is running neck and neck with Terrell Owens as to who can be the most pathetic loser ever and now he's stone azz broke. ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!
Sadbuttrue

Arlington, VA

#15 May 20, 2013
Marcus Washington wrote:
<quoted text>A greedy bitter Sista probably took him to the cleaners. Dumba** should've stayed with sexy family oriented Latinas
MACEO

He knew what he was getting just like when he married Evelyn Lorozo she's Ghetto Loud and nasty....she's pretty but thsts about it! She got the last Baller's money which is how she opened her shoes store!

He live with a Roommate now! LMAO

Balck men are DUMB like you! lmao

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 min KiloEcho 44,949
Hookers say "Sorry no black men" I think that's... (Oct '09) 2 min dreamhunk 469
Whiteys, UR Fked ;) 2 min Harrisson 2
White Father Forces Daughter(14) To Marry White... 7 min nave 12
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Incognito4Ever 1,383,742
I do not like black men 9 min Phoenix Ascended 29
How black people lost Egypt. ------------------... 16 min Moses 52
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 34 min Moses 134,439
New Racist Chinese Ad 14 hr Redefined 49
More from around the web