Atlanta becoming “Detroit of The South”…

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
THX Chief Slave Whipper

Deer Park, WA

#1 Mar 11, 2013
It has happened time and time again… Negroes infest the urban core of a once-great white-built city, the white power-base flees the increased crime, violence, stupidity, filth, cultural degradation, and decreased property values for the safety of the suburbs, Negroes are then free to elect their own kind to “govern”(lol), and whites incorporate their new suburban towns to keep it from happening again.

This is what’s happening in Apelanta right now. Whites have fled the traditional metropolitan area and established clean, peaceful, prosperous towns in the suburban north – award-winning in some cases.

While Coonlanta is 55% Negro overall, it is effectively 100% so in the urban core along the I-20 (east/west) and I-75/85 (north/south) corridors. The first impression a new arrival has of the place is that it’s 100% black. New Mogadishu. As we’ve seen recently, Negroes being Negroes, once they’re in the majority they will elect the dumbest most corrupt colored to “lead” them which invariably accelerates and worsens the effect they have on that place.

The northern suburbs like Brookhaven, Dunwoody, and John’s Creek have Negro populations in the single digits, are white-run, and are highly desirable areas in which to live. Negroes know they are not welcome there, can’t afford it anyway, and for the most part stay away.

So what are Negro leaders in Apelanta ooking about…? A “super-white majority” in their well-to-do neighbors to the north. And…? If whites don’t want to live around coloreds, who can blame them? The nog leaders even sued over these white enclaves in Federal court. And in true Negro fashion, lost…

As is always the case, while the black government is corrupt and inept, the white leadership in the northern suburbs is efficient, competent, and effective.

Negroes are always so shocked that Humans don’t want to live around them (or have anything to do with them for the most part) and continue to tell “themselves” that it’s only a tiny number of “rednecks living in trailers” who dislike them, but the proof is right in front of them: NO ONE wants to live around the ugly animals!

http://www.wnd.com/2013/03/suburbs-secede-fro...

PS: As always, the comments that follow the article are very revealing as to how Humans actually feel about Negroes.
Dagobert

Washington, DC

#3 Mar 11, 2013
Buckhead still looks pretty nice. So does Peachtree street all through downtown.
THX Chief Slave Whipper

Deer Park, WA

#4 Mar 11, 2013
ugly monkeys wrote:

Oh shit, UM, you just made me projectile spray Red Bull all over my laptop...! It even went up my nose!!!

Since: Jun 12

Manchester, UK

#5 Mar 11, 2013
@THX Chief Slave Whipper

Separate the country from the city means a duplication of services..that will have an adverse effect on everyone living within said State...you as a tax payer will bear the brunt..please tell me you have taken this into account.
Mende

Athens, GA

#6 Mar 11, 2013
THX Chief Slave Whipper wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh shit, UM, you just made me projectile spray Red Bull all over my laptop...! It even went up my nose!!!
It wasn't Red Bull, it was Meth, Cave People, BEGONE!!!!

Manchester, UK

#8 Mar 11, 2013
White flight LMAO..seems like you all are running out of places to run to LOL..maybe you all will just end up back in the city LOL...living out in county is boring as he!! and very expensive if you commute to the city. We are not all starry eyed..some of us do realise the advantages of living in the city...you all will NEVER get shut of us..we will always be there...get use to it.
ralph

Columbus, OH

#9 Mar 11, 2013
oh please, AAs actually helped atlanta, and AAs should have a base of their own, go to oklahoma or Idaho if you don't like atlanta so much

Manchester, UK

#10 Mar 11, 2013
I'm goiong to hold on to my urban enclave for dear life..my kiddo wont thank me for it becuase she loves living here anyway and so does her Mother.

Manchester, UK

#11 Mar 11, 2013
@THX Chief Slave Whipper..all you see is white flight while ignoring the fact that we are all in the same boat...LMAO.

Manchester, UK

#12 Mar 11, 2013
@THX Chief Slave Whipper..you are free to jump boat and let some White shark devour your sorry azz.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

Since: Apr 10

ATL

#13 Mar 11, 2013
My city has its bad parts, and its good parts. Im from Atlanta, and love it! You have old black money here, and new black money. Some blacks have been well off down here generationally, but they wont show you this in the media. The media likes to show the low income, and drug infested areas of black america. America is hard on blacks, and sometimes I feel certain blacks give the ammnition for this, but we are judged as a whole, which is wrong in its self. East Dekalb, the cascades, and other areas in atlanta, have middle, and upper historically class blacks, who come from strong families. Many middle class black flock to these areas as well. Everyone knows why some black are poor, because they were not given a fair shot in the "white system" of america, and bad behaviors developed from this. Hows the trailor park? Im sure they are living well too. Fact is, many whites are becoming poorer, and poorer. I live in a nice neighborhood, but if you go around the corner, and up a lot of blacks, the poor whites are moving in the hood! Im not from the hood, but I have been through their, and white folks never lived in it, but certain types are moving their now.

Manchester, UK

#14 Mar 12, 2013
@THX Chief Slave Whipper...
...everyone has heard of the Fire Department New York and New York Police Department...they are known worldwide...correct me if I‘m wrong but if you have a problem they either call FDNY or NYPD...there is no duplication of service..you either call one or the other.

Manchester, UK

#15 Mar 12, 2013
^that saves tax payers money .

Manchester, UK

#16 Mar 12, 2013
THX Chief Slave Whipper

Deer Park, WA

#17 Mar 12, 2013
It's worse than anyone thought. Negro-infected and Negro-run Detroit is an unsalvagable mess.

This is 100% the result of Negroes being Negroes and their liberal enablers looking the other way.

http://www.nytimes.com/2013/03/12/us/for-detr... ;
Phoenix

Humble, TX

#18 Mar 12, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
My city has its bad parts, and its good parts. Im from Atlanta, and love it! You have old black money here, and new black money. Some blacks have been well off down here generationally, but they wont show you this in the media. The media likes to show the low income, and drug infested areas of black america. America is hard on blacks, and sometimes I feel certain blacks give the ammnition for this, but we are judged as a whole, which is wrong in its self. East Dekalb, the cascades, and other areas in atlanta, have middle, and upper historically class blacks, who come from strong families. Many middle class black flock to these areas as well. Everyone knows why some black are poor, because they were not given a fair shot in the "white system" of america, and bad behaviors developed from this. Hows the trailor park? Im sure they are living well too. Fact is, many whites are becoming poorer, and poorer. I live in a nice neighborhood, but if you go around the corner, and up a lot of blacks, the poor whites are moving in the hood! Im not from the hood, but I have been through their, and white folks never lived in it, but certain types are moving their now.
Again it's about class not race in our society.

Manchester, UK

#19 Mar 14, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
My city has its bad parts, and its good parts. Im from Atlanta, and love it! You have old black money here, and new black money. Some blacks have been well off down here generationally, but they wont show you this in the media.
So what..fu..ck the media..just keep on keeping on..use those successful BA’s as mentors. If you say it’s old money then the writing is on the wall..if you sire a kid then hold onto them for dear life ..isn’t that how old money is created.
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
we are judged as a whole, which is wrong in its self.
Yep..so what else is new..blacks are not given a fair shot.
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
Fact is, many whites are becoming poorer, and poorer.
There you go..hit the nail on the head and, they are in constant denial. The only reason Whites are on this forum is becuase we all have something in common ..we are all going to he!! in a basket.
Tony Clifton

Roseland, NJ

#20 Mar 14, 2013
Atlanta is a big n()gger shanty town.

Manchester, UK

#21 Mar 14, 2013
@BROWNMAN20..it is all down to you..your kids may be classed as old money or maybe not..but it is down to YOU. My advice to any youngster is be thrifty..don’t spend your money on sh!t you don’t need and never spend money to impress others that don’t give a sh!t about you.

“WHAT IF?”

Level 2

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#22 Mar 14, 2013
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
Great post...Atlanta has its good and bad but overall it's great vibrant city.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 min LION 28,643
Siberian DNA data punks & debunks Afronazi cult... 3 min Insect Trust 207
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,154,135
Cops call it assassination. Blacks call it jus... 4 min Big Knob 5
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 9 min TranshumanX 27,525
I Don't Understand How Whites Claim To Be Hebre... 10 min Be_Real_Fool 3
asian, white, and latina women prefer wm. (Nov '13) 11 min Mick 122
2 NYPD MURDERED on behalf of Eric GARNER 20 min Savant 203
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 39 min Carly HI YAH 98,091
The "Exodus" movie is a LIE 59 min unfazed 604
More from around the web