Jorge

United States

#22 Nov 28, 2012
Media Analyst wrote:
"An interesting thing happened in yesterday’s post about ABC’s political drama Scandal. While most said they were excited for the show’s return to primetime, longtime reader and frequent commenter Val brought up another interesting dynamic.
Val wrote:
I predict that Kerry Washington’s character will never date a Black man on the show. Lol
Don’t get me wrong; I have no problem with IR relationships on TV. But when you consider that all of the ‘attractive’ Black women on network TV are dating White men, then you have to consider that something is going on.
Kerry’s character is dating a White guy, Vanessa Williams’ character is (666 Park Ave), Joy Bryant is (Parenthood), Anika Noni Rose’s is (The Good Wife) and there are more.
TV is fantasy for White people.

TV is fantasy for EVERYONE..

And that’s why the White guys get all of the ‘attractive’ women. We have to be aware of what messages are being sent when we watch TV. That’s really all I’m saying.
Her comment made me think.
When it comes to network TV, there is already a shortage of well-written black characters. Unlike the ‘90s and early 2000s, sitcoms and dramas featuring African American casts just don’t exist anymore. So is it merely coincidence that many of the interesting black female characters on TV today are paired with white men or is something deeper at play?
American TV isn’t the only one that often depicts (or promotes, considering who you ask) interracial couples. British TV is also rife with diverse coupling, often times paring a show’s black character with someone of another race. From Luther and to Dr. Who, to Misfits and Torchwood, interracial couples seem commonplace on UK television, while couples where both individuals are black are somewhat rare.
As our communities become increasingly diverse (read: brown), the images we see depicted in our media should reflect these changes.
But with the majority of black folks married to, and dating, each other, is the media trying to encourage interracial dating and mating? Or is the increased black/white/other coupling we see on some of network TV’s most popular shows merely a reflection of real life?"
Clutch Magazine
it could be life imitating art or vice versa..the media is so powerful in its scope of influence that the former wouldn't surprise me one bit

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#23 Nov 28, 2012
I think its more "conditioning" than reality.The media will push a idea to people start believing it."Blondes are the best"."Black men are criminals","Jenifer Aniston is pretty" etc.
Pure Observation

Washington, DC

#24 Nov 28, 2012
lol "Jennifer Aniston is pretty"

agree with you about that bit of brainwashing...
Pure Observation

Washington, DC

#25 Nov 28, 2012
Lunarblitz wrote:
<quoted text>Kipper, sometimes you surprise me when you make sense.
Are you two getting married? I'm noting you two are the only ones surprised that you agree a lot.
Lucifer

Jacksonville, FL

#26 Nov 28, 2012
I thought the Jews control the media... at least, that's what I've been told.

Level 2

Location hidden

#27 Nov 28, 2012
Pure Observation wrote:
lol "Jennifer Aniston is pretty"
agree with you about that bit of brainwashing...
Lol.Yes.I see it on Disney all the time lol.

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#28 Nov 28, 2012
The problem with your logic is noone is stopping BM from educated but themselves. If Chinese and Mexican immigrants that barely speak English can do it, why cant they?

Secondly numerous studies show Black men have the lowest IQs, even if they were all working hard in school they probably wouldn't be smarter than Asian and White men.

“There's enough for everyone”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

USA

#29 Nov 28, 2012
Pure Observation wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you two getting married? I'm noting you two are the only ones surprised that you agree a lot.
Me and kipper never agree on anything.

Get your facts straight.

Stupid azz nog.
happy

Brooklyn, NY

#30 Nov 28, 2012
sweetgirl102 wrote:
After Omar Thornton and Dr Laura's black female caller, I decided it's time to take a GOOD LOOK at the relentless, 24-7 promotion of INTERRACIAL SEX that has brainwashed too many black folk into making self-disrespecting AND self-destructive romantic choices.
In the above clip, two significant things are happening:
1. The BM is portrayed as "hot" -- a sexual object (brawn)-- while the WM is portrayed as a "not so hot" nerd (brain) type. For those BM who think this "image" is flattering, can anybody spell "Mandingo?" What was he? A SLAVE with no more rights and dignity than an animal who belonged to the plantation owner.

Yes. Mission has been ACCOMPLISHED.

Black males have always been dehumanized as a sexual animal, a toy, a King Kong, even during slavery, even during segregation, even while the BM has been treated worse than an animal.(would they shoot a dog 51 times?)
WHITE MAN VS BLACK MAN == BRAINS VS BRAWN
Now ask yourself this question: who or what runs the world? BRAINS OR BRAWN?
If I am the BRAIN that runs the world and I want to keep running the world, I must use my ELECTRONIC BRAIN -- the mainstream MEDIA -- to convince the naive BM that success means using his BRAWN (his p*nis) to be the WW's sex toy OR an "athlete" or "entertainer" (BRAWN)
VS being a BRAIN (MAN) who seeks economic/educational/political POWER for himself AND his black women and children and fellow black MAN so they can WIN their FREEDOM from white oppression.
2. As the BRAIN I will produce TV commercials featuring "sexy" (sexually attractive) WHITE FEMALES who get ALL the attention and admiration from white AND black males, by making sure that the BW is NOWHERE IN SIGHT.
This will convince the UNCONSCIOUS black male to abandon the black female (and his black children) because by her ABSENCE I am programming the black male to see the black female as an inferior (un-sexy) female AND an unnecessary accessory for the black male.
I will use the same commercials to DEMORALIZE THE BLACK FEMALE by making her INVISIBLE while I show the BLACK MALE ALWAYS ADMIRING THE WHITE FEMALE, and I will even make MOVIES that show the white female rescuing the black child -- especially the BLACK MALE CHILD from the MONSTER OR MISSING IN ACTION black mother.
Since the black female is the MOTHER of the next black generation, if I DESTROY HER SELF ESTEEM, I will automatically destroy her BLACK CHILDREN and the FUTURE of the Black Nation..
To DRIVE the message home, as the BRAIN that controls the mainstream MEDIA, I will continue to degrade BLACK FEMALE SEXUALITY (as I have done since the beginning of SLAVERY) in two ways:
1) a toy video H-O (rap videos)
2) a real life h-o (TV talk shows)
When the black female is degraded her black children are watching, her black men are watching, as the mother, daughter, and wife of the Black Nation is being PUBLICLY DEGRADED and REPLACED as the NATURAL MATE of the BLACK MALE (by the white female) because my (white) BRAIN knows:
NO NATION CAN RISE HIGHER THAN THE SOCIAL POSITION OF THE FEMALE.
http://www.blackplanet.com/your_page/blog/vie...
Yes. Mission has been ACCOMPLISHED

“just truce please!”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#31 Nov 29, 2012
sweetgirl102 wrote:
After Omar Thornton and Dr Laura's black female caller, I decided it's time to take a GOOD LOOK at the relentless, 24-7 promotion of INTERRACIAL SEX that has brainwashed too many black folk into making self-disrespecting AND self-destructive romantic choices.
In the above clip, two significant things are happening:
1. The BM is portrayed as "hot" -- a sexual object (brawn)-- while the WM is portrayed as a "not so hot" nerd (brain) type. For those BM who think this "image" is flattering, can anybody spell "Mandingo?" What was he? A SLAVE with no more rights and dignity than an animal who belonged to the plantation owner.
Black males have always been dehumanized as a sexual animal, a toy, a King Kong, even during slavery, even during segregation, even while the BM has been treated worse than an animal.(would they shoot a dog 51 times?)
WHITE MAN VS BLACK MAN == BRAINS VS BRAWN
Now ask yourself this question: who or what runs the world? BRAINS OR BRAWN?
If I am the BRAIN that runs the world and I want to keep running the world, I must use my ELECTRONIC BRAIN -- the mainstream MEDIA -- to convince the naive BM that success means using his BRAWN (his p*nis) to be the WW's sex toy OR an "athlete" or "entertainer" (BRAWN)
VS being a BRAIN (MAN) who seeks economic/educational/political POWER for himself AND his black women and children and fellow black MAN so they can WIN their FREEDOM from white oppression.
2. As the BRAIN I will produce TV commercials featuring "sexy" (sexually attractive) WHITE FEMALES who get ALL the attention and admiration from white AND black males, by making sure that the BW is NOWHERE IN SIGHT.
This will convince the UNCONSCIOUS black male to abandon the black female (and his black children) because by her ABSENCE I am programming the black male to see the black female as an inferior (un-sexy) female AND an unnecessary accessory for the black male.
I will use the same commercials to DEMORALIZE THE BLACK FEMALE by making her INVISIBLE while I show the BLACK MALE ALWAYS ADMIRING THE WHITE FEMALE, and I will even make MOVIES that show the white female rescuing the black child -- especially the BLACK MALE CHILD from the MONSTER OR MISSING IN ACTION black mother.
Since the black female is the MOTHER of the next black generation, if I DESTROY HER SELF ESTEEM, I will automatically destroy her BLACK CHILDREN and the FUTURE of the Black Nation..
To DRIVE the message home, as the BRAIN that controls the mainstream MEDIA, I will continue to degrade BLACK FEMALE SEXUALITY (as I have done since the beginning of SLAVERY) in two ways:
1) a toy video H-O (rap videos)
2) a real life h-o (TV talk shows)
When the black female is degraded her black children are watching, her black men are watching, as the mother, daughter, and wife of the Black Nation is being PUBLICLY DEGRADED and REPLACED as the NATURAL MATE of the BLACK MALE (by the white female) because my (white) BRAIN knows:
NO NATION CAN RISE HIGHER THAN THE SOCIAL POSITION OF THE FEMALE.
http://www.blackplanet.com/your_page/blog/vie...
I just came from the site...Ive been reading,and reading, and reading.Ewww! now I know what 'Mandingo' refers to. I gotta go to work now. Ill be back though.
UruEuWauWau

Recife, Brazil

#32 Nov 29, 2012
hiwhatisyourname wrote:
<quoted text> I just came from the site...Ive been reading,and reading, and reading.Ewww! now I know what 'Mandingo' refers to. I gotta go to work now. Ill be back though.
Kiss & smooch, my Yank baby gyal. ;-D Long time, but it's all good as always. ;-) Dun forget to samba even in the kitchen from time to time, it releasses the stress. Parakatoo, parakatoo, parakatoo, parakatoo, obah, obah, obah. ;-D

Level 3

Since: Nov 12

Memphis, TN

#33 Nov 29, 2012
THE OJ SIMPSON SYNDROME

I read a article recently which posed the question of why so many black male celebrities date/marry outside their race. Here's my take on why it's so common, especially among successful black males (and females):

Black males choosing white females (over black women) is about the white supremacy programming the black male receives from cradle to grave. The ego-driven (low-self-esteemed) black male will always seek status (and white validation) from the most powerful male on the planet: the white male.
The ego-driven (low-self-esteemed) black male knows he cannot get this status by being with a (black) woman who, like himself, has NO STATUS in a white supremacy system. So, he deliberately (and repeatedly) chooses non-black women in a vain attempt to resurrect his low self-esteem.

The white man in power encourages interracial unions between BM and WW for several reasons:(1) IR neutralizes the will of the BM to fight his own oppression,(2) the black male becomes the target for the frustration of the average, ordinary white male who is suffering from job and financial losses,(3) it destroys the NATURAL BOND between the black male and his ONLY natural ally in a system of white supremacy: the black female,(4) it destroys the possibility that we will create strong black families, black communities, and black economic bases.(5) and these black male celebs serve as "role models" for young and impressionable black males who seek to imitate them.

It's a win-win for the white males in power, which is exactly why they reward black males who date/marry outside their race with movie, record, and TV deals. These "showcase" black male celebrities do NOT determine how much money they make, the white men in power decide how rich they will become because THEY control the studios, syndication companies, distribution networks, sports teams, etc.
For example, if the powers that be decided that Michael Jordan, at the height of his career, would only be paid $1 million dollars, he would have played for $1 million dollars. If the powers that be didn't want to syndicate the Oprah Winfrey Show years ago, she would NOT be syndicated and would NOT be the richest black woman on the planet.

Level 3

Memphis, TN

#34 Nov 29, 2012
CONTINUED....

These showcase blacks are allowed to get rich, because they are the best advertising white supremacy can buy. Most stand for nothing, do nothing (other than donate some money to charities named after themselves then write it off on their taxes, or use it to get endorsements), and many entertainers actually degrade black people for profit. Of course, there are exceptions to this rule.
It is no accident that the most successful black males in entertainment and sports are also the most likely to be involved interracially because they know the BEST way to make it in the white entertainment industry is to be promote white supremacy by taking a white (or non-black) spouse.

In the meantime, the ordinary (non-famous) black male is the MOST likely to be unemployed, regardless of education, and is the most likely to be murdered by police, or incarcerated. Why? Because the ordinary, average white males (who are enraged by the BM dating/breeding with/and marrying WW) are the same white males who sit behind the employment desks, and wear policeman's uniforms all over America.
The black male does not see his dilemma because he is so blinded by his need for white validation, he does not see that we are the ONLY MEN on the planet who do NOT understand the power and protection of ethnic unity. Instead, some of us deliberately seek out non-black women who know NOTHING about our struggle and could care less. We callously abandon our black women and too-black children YET we still have the nerve to wonder why the BM is still under the boot of our oppressors.

It sickens me as a black man – who had a wonderful black mother, who has a beautiful black wife, and black daughters (who may not find a BM to marry)-- to see so many denatured black males bonding with women who didn't man the picket lines, didn't get beat, lynched or spit on during the Civil Rights marches.
It was the BW who has been by our side for over 500 years, and hundreds of young black sisters who rode on buses for 10, 15, 18 hours for justice for six black boys in Jena, LA.
Where were the Asian, Hispanic, and white females who should have been riding that bus, my brothers? Where are they when a BM is murdered by the police? Where are they when the BM goes to the corporations -- hat in hand -- looking for a job at the same places THEY work?
Where is the honor of ANY MAN who turns his back on his own women, his mothers, sisters, aunts, grandmothers, and daughters, and chooses, instead to uplift the women of his oppressor?
Bottom line, you can't lay down with white supremacy by night and fight it in the morning.
Divide and conquer = death for the black nation.

Peep the game before it’s too late.

Level 3

Memphis, TN

#35 Nov 29, 2012
Where's the REST of my post you white MUTHAf**kers? Too much TRUTH spoken on this thread eh?
Pure Observation

Washington, DC

#37 Nov 29, 2012
LOL!!!

Well I was reading it. Even if you have insulted BM in the lowest ways possible...

Level 2

Location hidden

#38 Nov 29, 2012
That piece is spot on...where are the silly trolls..hehe...
BlkSelenaGomez

Washington, DC

#39 Nov 29, 2012
Did you like that show NY Under Cover?
Black Deal

United States

#40 Nov 29, 2012
sweetgirl102 wrote:
CONTINUED....
These showcase blacks are allowed to get rich, because they are the best advertising white supremacy can buy. Most stand for nothing, do nothing (other than donate some money to charities named after themselves then write it off on their taxes, or use it to get endorsements), and many entertainers actually degrade black people for profit. Of course, there are exceptions to this rule.
It is no accident that the most successful black males in entertainment and sports are also the most likely to be involved interracially because they know the BEST way to make it in the white entertainment industry is to be promote white supremacy by taking a white (or non-black) spouse.
In the meantime, the ordinary (non-famous) black male is the MOST likely to be unemployed, regardless of education, and is the most likely to be murdered by police, or incarcerated. Why? Because the ordinary, average white males (who are enraged by the BM dating/breeding with/and marrying WW) are the same white males who sit behind the employment desks, and wear policeman's uniforms all over America.
The black male does not see his dilemma because he is so blinded by his need for white validation, he does not see that we are the ONLY MEN on the planet who do NOT understand the power and protection of ethnic unity. Instead, some of us deliberately seek out non-black women who know NOTHING about our struggle and could care less. We callously abandon our black women and too-black children YET we still have the nerve to wonder why the BM is still under the boot of our oppressors.
It sickens me as a black man – who had a wonderful black mother, who has a beautiful black wife, and black daughters (who may not find a BM to marry)-- to see so many denatured black males bonding with women who didn't man the picket lines, didn't get beat, lynched or spit on during the Civil Rights marches.
It was the BW who has been by our side for over 500 years, and hundreds of young black sisters who rode on buses for 10, 15, 18 hours for justice for six black boys in Jena, LA.
Where were the Asian, Hispanic, and white females who should have been riding that bus, my brothers? Where are they when a BM is murdered by the police? Where are they when the BM goes to the corporations -- hat in hand -- looking for a job at the same places THEY work?
Where is the honor of ANY MAN who turns his back on his own women, his mothers, sisters, aunts, grandmothers, and daughters, and chooses, instead to uplift the women of his oppressor?
Bottom line, you can't lay down with white supremacy by night and fight it in the morning.
Divide and conquer = death for the black nation.
Peep the game before it’s too late.
You on point

Level 2

Location hidden

#41 Nov 30, 2012
BlkSelenaGomez wrote:
Did you like that show NY Under Cover?
Never watched it.Is it good???

Level 3

Memphis, TN

#43 Nov 30, 2012
Cee Cipher wrote:
clown. BUFFOON. Why are you posting this in MY thread,a thread about white supremacy and brainwashing? You NEGRO boys have every EXCUSE in the book for why you are ENORAMED with every other woman on the planet BUT your own!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another NFL Ape Canned .... 2 min No Pedos 5
Black guys are tough in prisons 2 min T-BOS 15
Van Sertima debunked! Afronazis Drowning in Tears! 2 min Don Barros Serrano 361
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,232,774
34 Murdered in Baltimore Since Freddie Gray Died 4 min anon 98
Ruined day at the beach 4 min THX00451 13
Will SBT 'Quarterback' this one? 6 min THX00451 8
Why are only ugly white girls/women interested ... (Apr '13) 13 min Broken Synthesis 224
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 21 min Undisputed Facts 120,614
All women prefer white men 40 min Hellywood 4,661
UruEuWauWau is flash the super hero 1 hr Aim 4 the Cornrows 28
More from around the web