A Black man's discussion on white med...

A Black man's discussion on white media's push to drive BM/BW apart!

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Level 3

Since: Nov 12

Memphis, TN

#1 Nov 24, 2012
After Omar Thornton and Dr Laura's black female caller, I decided it's time to take a GOOD LOOK at the relentless, 24-7 promotion of INTERRACIAL SEX that has brainwashed too many black folk into making self-disrespecting AND self-destructive romantic choices.

In the above clip, two significant things are happening:

1. The BM is portrayed as "hot" -- a sexual object (brawn)-- while the WM is portrayed as a "not so hot" nerd (brain) type. For those BM who think this "image" is flattering, can anybody spell "Mandingo?" What was he? A SLAVE with no more rights and dignity than an animal who belonged to the plantation owner.

Black males have always been dehumanized as a sexual animal, a toy, a King Kong, even during slavery, even during segregation, even while the BM has been treated worse than an animal.(would they shoot a dog 51 times?)

WHITE MAN VS BLACK MAN == BRAINS VS BRAWN

Now ask yourself this question: who or what runs the world? BRAINS OR BRAWN?

If I am the BRAIN that runs the world and I want to keep running the world, I must use my ELECTRONIC BRAIN -- the mainstream MEDIA -- to convince the naive BM that success means using his BRAWN (his p*nis) to be the WW's sex toy OR an "athlete" or "entertainer" (BRAWN)

VS being a BRAIN (MAN) who seeks economic/educational/political POWER for himself AND his black women and children and fellow black MAN so they can WIN their FREEDOM from white oppression.

2. As the BRAIN I will produce TV commercials featuring "sexy" (sexually attractive) WHITE FEMALES who get ALL the attention and admiration from white AND black males, by making sure that the BW is NOWHERE IN SIGHT.

This will convince the UNCONSCIOUS black male to abandon the black female (and his black children) because by her ABSENCE I am programming the black male to see the black female as an inferior (un-sexy) female AND an unnecessary accessory for the black male.

I will use the same commercials to DEMORALIZE THE BLACK FEMALE by making her INVISIBLE while I show the BLACK MALE ALWAYS ADMIRING THE WHITE FEMALE, and I will even make MOVIES that show the white female rescuing the black child -- especially the BLACK MALE CHILD from the MONSTER OR MISSING IN ACTION black mother.

Since the black female is the MOTHER of the next black generation, if I DESTROY HER SELF ESTEEM, I will automatically destroy her BLACK CHILDREN and the FUTURE of the Black Nation..
To DRIVE the message home, as the BRAIN that controls the mainstream MEDIA, I will continue to degrade BLACK FEMALE SEXUALITY (as I have done since the beginning of SLAVERY) in two ways:

1) a toy video H-O (rap videos)
2) a real life h-o (TV talk shows)

When the black female is degraded her black children are watching, her black men are watching, as the mother, daughter, and wife of the Black Nation is being PUBLICLY DEGRADED and REPLACED as the NATURAL MATE of the BLACK MALE (by the white female) because my (white) BRAIN knows:

NO NATION CAN RISE HIGHER THAN THE SOCIAL POSITION OF THE FEMALE.

http://www.blackplanet.com/your_page/blog/vie...
Life Imitating Art

Washington, DC

#2 Nov 24, 2012
I'm going to refrain from saying anything pertaining to you specifically and say this is exactly what I hoped by now we all are consciously filtering out of our daily couch potato routines.

If we all know it, then don't be afraid to show it.

Life imitating art. Examples:

What preceded wm and aw couples? Tv programs like Hawaii Five-0, Movies like Pocahontas, etc.

What preceded wm and bw couples? The same things.

Lebron James being put on GQ cover as King Kong with a white woman in his arms.

It's not paranoia, or afrocentrism it's commonsense and self awareness.

Look at how -AAA- perceives himself. Hates being black, hates other foreign blacks because some of them looked down on him. He doesn't support Obama. Never says he wishes white trolls would leave.

YET He has plenty of black empathizers finding ways to be duped into his white washed way of perceiving himself.

There are a lot of folks in our community like that though. When are people going to speak up and reverse the problem. Take back your own self worth and own your perspective of self and other blacks "PLEASE"....

Thanks.
Media Analyst

United States

#3 Nov 24, 2012
idiot OP refuses to acknowledge an ACTUAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN to tell black women to fyck white men. Yes the media wants less black children but dont be so insanely one sided about it.

“Alienware”

Location hidden

#4 Nov 24, 2012
Media Analyst wrote:
idiot OP refuses to acknowledge an ACTUAL MEDIA CAMPAIGN to tell black women to fyck white men. Yes the media wants less black children but dont be so insanely one sided about it.
I did notice it also.
Hypocracy i say!
That Truth Hurts dont it

Washington, DC

#6 Nov 24, 2012
Bump

Let's just discuss the merits of the issue. Who cares if she mentioned everything in one fell swoop.
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#7 Nov 24, 2012
Oh brother!

First, the CIA is responsible for giving people crack cocaine in our neighborhoods, then the government created HIV to kill us off, now the white media is conspiring to divide black men and women. It's always SOMETHING! It's as if nobody is responsible for any choice they make themselves. Everything is a conspiracy against us.

What a strange way to view life.

Level 3

Memphis, TN

#8 Nov 24, 2012
Media Analyst wrote:
WANE WANE WANE! I'm NOT finished yet MORON!!!! That was just ONE excerpt from his blog. On a link that you OBVIOUSLY didn't click on! But stay tuned.....I will be posting more.....You baby boys don't have to worry, he talks about BOTH BM and BW dating interracially. smh

Level 3

Memphis, TN

#9 Nov 24, 2012
KIP wrote:
Oh brother!
First, the CIA is responsible for giving people crack cocaine in our neighborhoods, then the government created HIV to kill us off, now the white media is conspiring to divide black men and women. It's always SOMETHING! It's as if nobody is responsible for any choice they make themselves. Everything is a conspiracy against us.
Don't like it, then GET OUT of my thread. YOUR exactly who that post is TALKING about!

Level 3

Memphis, TN

#10 Nov 24, 2012
Revisiting the wise words of Muhammad Ali AND the Honorable Elijah Muhammad:

Ali: "Well, to me, black power means, number one, black men respecting and protecting -- with their lives, if necessary -- their women.

Because we are taught by our leader that a man's woman is the field which produces his nation. If he don't protect his field, he'll produce a bad nation."

Who learned his wisdom from the Honorable Elijah Muhammad (from the book,"Message to the Black Man In America"):

"Is not your woman more valuable than that crop of corn, that crop of cotton, that crop of cabbage, potatoes, beans, tomatoes? How much more valuable is your woman than these crops that you should keep your enemies from destroying the crops?

Yet you are not careful about your women. You don't love them. Why? It is because you have allowed visitors to run in and out of your house, thus they have destroyed your love for your woman and your woman has not the love for you that she should.

Until we learn to love and protect our woman, we will never be a fit and recognized people on the earth. The white people here among you will never recognize you until you protect your woman.
The brown man will never recognize you until you protect your woman. The yellow man will never recognize you until you protect your women. the white man will never recognize you until you protect your woman."

----------
When you look at this video, see the black male standing behind the white male? It is the SAME dynamic that existed during slavery when the black male watched while the white male raped and degraded and beat and tortured and murdered his black woman.

Some black males are still playing that role, watching SILENTLY while the white male, the white female, and the white mass media degrade our women, daughters, mothers, sisters, friends, wives, and lovers. And EVERY time we do that, another piece of our BLACK MANHOOD is chipped away.

I posted some comments on that youtube page and I wasn't concerned with being "civil" because the frequency of these attacks against BW are increasing and becoming more vicious and disrespectful. To save you some time, I'll repost the gist of them here:

"No man is going to refer to a woman PUBLICLY by her "boo*ty" (proving he has ABSOLUTELY NO RESPECT for her) then take her home to "momma". He (Vinny) has the typical white male mentality that has been around since slavery, that sees BW as sexually degraded objects to be used and discarded. If you're white, you know what I'm talking about, how MY women are referred to behind closed doors.""

"BW are the ONLY ones in the media who are constantly and continually referred to as BODY PARTS, whens the last time u heard ANYBODY make a song about a white female's booty, man? Would you be offended if a BM made a song about your SISTER or your MOTHER's booty? BW are somebody's mother and sister but most of you (hypocrites) think it's OK to disrespect BW, that's the bottom line."

Level 3

Memphis, TN

#11 Nov 24, 2012
CONTIUED..... ARE BW BEING GROOMED INTO BEING THE WM'S MODERN DAY WHORES?

"How about this? A black dude singing a song about a white female: "Ooh, I want to slap that flat booty, yeah, I love me some flat white booty, I want me a white female, i'll take her home and introduce her to mom and dad cause I want that white stuff, i"m gonna get that white stuff, oh yeah, i love a nice flat pancake and my bed is my plate! oh yeah!" How many of you on this thread would want to hear a BM make a song like that about your women? my money says WM and WW would NOT TOLERATE that from a BM."
(hell, i might just do that)

We should all be at the point where we are up in arms against the attacks against our fields (our women ) and black women need to be aware of what is being done AND understand that pushing all this IR on you, knowing at the same time the WM's mentality has NOT CHANGED toward you since slavery.

When the white media pushes IR on BW this is the net effect. BW become the WM's %#&@$!s again ONLY this time they are volunteering to be his wh*ores and call it "dating."

BW gets more confused and more demoralized, and if you have ever asked a sister to talk about any past IR relationships (i have many times) what you usually get is a bunch of non-answers (don't want to talk about it) or if you dig deep enough you find out that SHE found out she was dealing with a RACIST white male.

This blog should NOT demoralize anyone, it should ENERGIZE YOU and make YOU start FIGHTING BACK. Black folks ain't afraid to get mad, we just spend TOO MUCH TIME getting mad about the wrong things like,

“I heard he or she said x y z behind my back.”

Or “I don’t like the way she said what she said when she said it.”

But getting disrespected PUBLICLY day after day in the mainstream media, in movies, TV shows and commercials, buffoonish sitcoms, internet false-flag articles about how diseased we are, or how this or that we are (always negative), and we don't get MAD as hell about that???

My brothers and sisters, it is WELL PAST TIME
to get mad,
get energized, and
start FIGHTING BACK!

Will keep you posted!

BlkSelenaGomez
Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#12 Nov 24, 2012
Intresting
Keep your eyes wide shut

Washington, DC

#13 Nov 24, 2012
KIP wrote:
Oh brother!
LOL!!!!!!!!!!LOL

It never happens!

No... shut up black folks. It's not happening lol...

Man... I wish my enemies were so stupid.

Lunarblitz

“There's enough for everyone”

Level 7

Since: Mar 07

USA

#14 Nov 24, 2012
KIP wrote:
Oh brother!
Kipper, sometimes you surprise me when you make sense.
Jorge

Minden, LA

#15 Nov 24, 2012
sweetgirl has a point...as a non-black, I notice these things too...for example, if a tv show or a movie has a black male lead, the love interest is almost always white..I guess H'wood doesn't care for bm/bw couples...rest assured, we see it too and are just as outdone

Level 3

Memphis, TN

#16 Nov 24, 2012
Jorge wrote:
sweetgirl has a point...as a non-black, I notice these things too...for example, if a tv show or a movie has a black male lead, the love interest is almost always white..I guess H'wood doesn't care for bm/bw couples...rest assured, we see it too and are just as outdone
Thank You for your honesty! I guaranteed your not the only non-black who's noticed! These people (whites) are running some serious game. It's time to call them out! No way would BIG white male stars, star in movie after movie after movie with a NON-WHITE female. There'd be OUTRAGE from the white community!
Jorge

Minden, LA

#17 Nov 24, 2012
it's interesting sweetgirl..for example alot of white supremacists will say it's Jews who're behind it since they have a lot of clout in H'wood and the media..while I agree this is true, blacks will say "well jews are white so that theory is ninsense"..and while this is true also, I think that this epidemic should be called what it is..Jew vs Gentile.. or as Marlon Brando once put it, in H'wood you'll see the black stereotype and the white stereotype but never will you see a Jew stwereotype..something to think about
Jorge

Minden, LA

#18 Nov 24, 2012
sorry about typos

BlkSelenaGomez
Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#19 Nov 24, 2012
Mmmmmm...
Media Analyst

United States

#20 Nov 24, 2012
Jorge wrote:
what do you see on the TV series "Scandal"? What did you see in the latest James Bond movie? What will you see in the next big market Hollywood movie "Django" (spelling)?
Media Analyst

United States

#21 Nov 24, 2012
"An interesting thing happened in yesterday’s post about ABC’s political drama Scandal. While most said they were excited for the show’s return to primetime, longtime reader and frequent commenter Val brought up another interesting dynamic.

Val wrote:

I predict that Kerry Washington’s character will never date a Black man on the show. Lol

Don’t get me wrong; I have no problem with IR relationships on TV. But when you consider that all of the ‘attractive’ Black women on network TV are dating White men, then you have to consider that something is going on.

Kerry’s character is dating a White guy, Vanessa Williams’ character is (666 Park Ave), Joy Bryant is (Parenthood), Anika Noni Rose’s is (The Good Wife) and there are more.

TV is fantasy for White people. And that’s why the White guys get all of the ‘attractive’ women. We have to be aware of what messages are being sent when we watch TV. That’s really all I’m saying.

Her comment made me think.

When it comes to network TV, there is already a shortage of well-written black characters. Unlike the ‘90s and early 2000s, sitcoms and dramas featuring African American casts just don’t exist anymore. So is it merely coincidence that many of the interesting black female characters on TV today are paired with white men or is something deeper at play?

American TV isn’t the only one that often depicts (or promotes, considering who you ask) interracial couples. British TV is also rife with diverse coupling, often times paring a show’s black character with someone of another race. From Luther and to Dr. Who, to Misfits and Torchwood, interracial couples seem commonplace on UK television, while couples where both individuals are black are somewhat rare.

As our communities become increasingly diverse (read: brown), the images we see depicted in our media should reflect these changes.

But with the majority of black folks married to, and dating, each other, is the media trying to encourage interracial dating and mating? Or is the increased black/white/other coupling we see on some of network TV’s most popular shows merely a reflection of real life?"

Clutch Magazine

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min flack 1,403,022
Bbm pins 2016 5 min O-Reallys Mom 10
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 9 min Moses 47,291
40 Year-Old Women have high sex drive (Feb '10) 17 min Marcus Washington 322
Black Men have finally Made It 30 min Guest 6
Malik Obama is voting for Trump 48 min KyleMackey 1
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 59 min dcool 7,102
Dallas Shooter wrote "RB" in blood 2 hr Dan Snow 293
News Black therapist with hands up shot by cops whil... 4 hr U Make Me Laugh 147
More from around the web