White men DO NOT want white girls who...

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#5865 Jun 8, 2014
IronOak wrote:
I got standards...
Woman wears too much make-up... No go.
Woman wears too small clothes... No go.
Woman listens wrong kinda music... No go.
Too fat... No go.
Too skinny... No go.
Too loud or just foul... No go.
Those are not the standards for one night stands ;D but you can see that majority of those apply to 100% of non- black women who date blacks.
You know it all, don't you? SMH

IronOak

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#5866 Jun 8, 2014
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
You know it all, don't you? SMH
I dont want a low-class sl*tbag...

IronOak

Location hidden

#5867 Jun 8, 2014
Blackguys can hype and pamper these chicks all they want but I´m still not attracted to a certain type of a woman...

Level 7

Location hidden

#5868 Jun 8, 2014
IronOak wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont want a low-class sl*tbag...
Very few people do.

IronOak

Location hidden

#5869 Jun 8, 2014
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Very few people do.
You guys do attract some stinkers...

Level 7

Location hidden

#5870 Jun 8, 2014
IronOak wrote:
<quoted text>
You guys do attract some stinkers...
So do you, but I guess you don't want to talk about that.

IronOak

Location hidden

#5871 Jun 8, 2014
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
So do you, but I guess you don't want to talk about that.
Of course we do but theres something wrong when the vast majority is skanky.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#5872 Jun 8, 2014
IronOak wrote:
Blackguys can hype and pamper these chicks all they want but I´m still not attracted to a certain type of a woman...
Find a virtuous woman.

Level 7

Location hidden

#5873 Jun 8, 2014
IronOak wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course we do but theres something wrong when the vast majority is skanky.
That's your perception, not the reality. As I've said before, people tend to date a person on their level. If the woman is skanky, chances are that the guy is skanky too. While exceptions do exist, decent men of any race are going to seek out decent women.

IronOak

Location hidden

#5874 Jun 8, 2014
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
Find a virtuous woman.
But one does run into loud skanks and they do make a scene.

And even when I have biracial kids, it doesnt mean that I´m a friend of another person with biracial kids.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#5875 Jun 8, 2014
IronOak wrote:
<quoted text>But one does run into loud skanks and they do make a scene.

And even when I have biracial kids, it doesnt mean that I´m a friend of another person with biracial kids.
By finding a virtuous woman, you won't have to deal with an immoral woman.

IronOak

Location hidden

#5876 Jun 8, 2014
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
That's your perception, not the reality. As I've said before, people tend to date a person on their level. If the woman is skanky, chances are that the guy is skanky too. While exceptions do exist, decent men of any race are going to seek out decent women.
Yeahh...

One thing..

Many of the non-black women who date black men seem to be these pro-mixing, liberal commie types..

And also hating themselves... Suffering of white-guilt.

"biracial kids are the most beautiful"... So that chick is ugly then... My relative children are uglier also...

People have been killed for saying less insults.

IronOak

Location hidden

#5877 Jun 8, 2014
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
By finding a virtuous woman, you won't have to deal with an immoral woman.
Immoral women might ambush you in a bar or some such place.

Level 7

Location hidden

#5878 Jun 8, 2014
IronOak wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeahh...
One thing..
Many of the non-black women who date black men seem to be these pro-mixing, liberal commie types..
"biracial kids are the most beautiful"... So that chick is ugly then... My relative children are uglier also...
Leaping from one right wing stereotype to the next is not going to make your argument any more sensible. It only shows a lack of independent thought. Thanks for playing though.
JDX

Manassas, VA

#5879 Jun 8, 2014
Lighter colors are perceived to be softer (read feminine). I think that's how the whole 'Gentlemen Prefer Blonds' thing got started.
truth wrote:
<quoted text>.....Then why do black men flagrantly admit their "preference" for light girls? It's an epidemic. Love is color blind for WOMEN..........men are OBSESSED with light skin, light eyes, light colored hair,.......light everything.....

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5880 Jun 11, 2014
JDX wrote:
Lighter colors are perceived to be softer (read feminine). I think that's how the whole 'Gentlemen Prefer Blonds' thing got started.
<quoted text>
Nonsense!
dr Andrew jackson

Yulee, FL

#5881 Aug 5, 2014
Im a black man and I have tooo say one thing if any white girl cross over the track you will be beatin! We dont want no white who*ss and the white man dont want yall neither

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#5882 Aug 6, 2014
IronOak wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeahh...
One thing..
"Liberal commies"--LOL! The same old KKK rhetoric. You'd think we were still livening in Alabama in the 1940s & 50s. But he forgot to inject "jew, pinko" and a few other choice words in the reactionary dictionary of epithets.
Timothy

Norfolk, VA

#5883 Aug 6, 2014
Savant wrote:
<quoted text> "Liberal commies"--LOL! The same old KKK rhetoric. You'd think we were still livening in Alabama in the 1940s & 50s. But he forgot to inject "jew, pinko" and a few other choice words in the reactionary dictionary of epithets.
LOL.

There is irony too. Many of that same rhetoric is embraced by reactionary whites and reactionary blacks. They have much more in common ideologically than they will admit. Many of them agree with misogyny, capitalism, and other regressive views. Immature epithets will never prevent people from living their lives. Me personally, I love black women (and I want to marry a Sister in the future), but I will never use force or support laws to ban interracial relationships, because that is immoral and juvenile. You can easily respect Black Love and not dehumanize people just because some people participate in an IR. Black love is beautiful (there is nothing wrong with Brothers and Sisters loving each other) and true human love is beautiful as well.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#5884 Aug 8, 2014
Timothy wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
There is irony too. Many of that same rhetoric is embraced by reactionary whites and reactionary blacks. They have much more in common ideologically than they will admit. Many of them agree with misogyny, capitalism, and other regressive views. Immature epithets will never prevent people from living their lives. Me personally, I love black women (and I want to marry a Sister in the future), but I will never use force or support laws to ban interracial relationships, because that is immoral and juvenile. You can easily respect Black Love and not dehumanize people just because some people participate in an IR. Black love is beautiful (there is nothing wrong with Brothers and Sisters loving each other) and true human love is beautiful as well.
Oh yes. Black and white reactionaries have more in common that immediately meets the eye, and more than they will admit. No wonder the American Nazi party was sympathetic to NOI in the time of Elijah Muhammad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 4 min Moses 1,218
Whites Trying to Cause Aging Problem by Injecti... 4 min Tiny Dk 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min Realtime 1,458,609
Will Le Pen repatriate Muslims from france? 20 min Barros 54
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 22 min Moses 50,653
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 28 min SadButTruehd 691
The Foolish BM Maceo 33 min SadButTruehd 1
The reason black men desire white women 49 min SadButTruehd 63
More from around the web