Phoenix

Humble, TX

#5806 Apr 22, 2013
Aimee wrote:
<quoted text>I will never date an all white man. Black men do EVERYTHING BETTER!!!!!!! Im a classy Irish, Greek, Cherokee blooded female. White men are a joke. My black man works hard and is classy his self. Want to know y i wont date a white man????? My moms ex husband beat n raped me. White men smh
Ma'am, reprobate behavior isn't limited to a person's race.
What ever

Austin, TX

#5807 Apr 23, 2013
Yep that's what every white man wants is to hook up with some nasty trash that don't have enough respect for her own race. Dumb bitches can't figure it out. They must all hate there fathers too. , why cause there white.
anita

Houston, TX

#5809 May 1, 2013
LovinLife1974 wrote:
<quoted text>
youd be disowned by your father.....im sure u notice those that do marry out leads isolated lives because their familys want nothing to do with them
hii there. no actually my family seems pretty neutral about it. My sister and mom always tease and joke how it would be great to "expand" the family. my dad just wants me to be with a guy that loves and respects me and values family. Am glad my family is not really the radical type.
doesnt surprise me

Alexandria, VA

#5811 Jun 28, 2013
Most women rather hav a rock hard 5-7 inch over a 8-12 inch floppy black dick... most cases ime it takes a whole lot more blood flow to make a bigger one decently hard. Usually the bigger the floplier and is hard to feel or nerve damage results and poor girl ends wit fisting lol
Check it out

Beijing, China

#5812 Jun 28, 2013
Real talk:

Women who engage in one night stands are generally mentally unstable or come from broken homes.

Women who have sex with black males - most of the time suffered from some kind of child sexual abuse or mental trauma as a child. Remember, there are videos of very beautiful girls online eating feces and having sex with dogs. The TRUTH always comes out. This is why black male / white female marriages end at such an astronomical rate after a certain number of years. Because the black male figures out that the woman married him is completely insane and perverted to the very spiritual core.

Remember, you are what you attract. If you're attracting batshit crazy white girls, it's probably because you're a piece of shit.
AnObs

Roswell, GA

#5813 Jun 28, 2013
Check it out wrote:
Real talk:
Women who engage in one night stands are generally mentally unstable or come from broken homes.
Women who have sex with black males - most of the time suffered from some kind of child sexual abuse or mental trauma as a child. Remember, there are videos of very beautiful girls online eating feces and having sex with dogs. The TRUTH always comes out. This is why black male / white female marriages end at such an astronomical rate after a certain number of years. Because the black male figures out that the woman married him is completely insane and perverted to the very spiritual core.
Remember, you are what you attract. If you're attracting batshit crazy white girls, it's probably because you're a piece of shit.
Using your logic, it could be said of bw attracted to wm, if you are attracted to pedophiles you are a pedophile yourself. You see, if we generalize about people, we come across as dangerously stupid.

Your way of thinking is dangerous and delusional. Trust me, I know how disappointed you must feel when a ww selects a bm to mate with, because, I as a bm feel the same frustration when the reverse is the case. This sense of betrayal could lead to negative outbursts like yours. Overcome that by just realizing that, 90% of ww are with wm, just as I overcome by knowing 90% of bw are with bm.

We can't get them all. Some will fall through the cracks. You white guys aren't doing too badly. With all the propaganda in your favor, you are making serious inroads competing with other men for their women.

I'll end with a little story I heard a few weeks ago. A bw who only dated wm contracted a serious STD. When asked how she contracted this disease, she blamed a phantom black disease carrying gene She never could compute that she got it from one of the non-bm who was her dating choice. She believed the propaganda that only bm/bp are STD carriers.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5814 Jun 30, 2013
doesnt surprise me wrote:
Most women rather hav a rock hard 5-7 inch over a 8-12 inch floppy black dick... most cases ime it takes a whole lot more blood flow to make a bigger one decently hard. Usually the bigger the floplier and is hard to feel or nerve damage results and poor girl ends wit fisting lol
Exactly! And I hope no one gets offended by my honesty but my first white boyfriend had a tight upturned pastel pink 7inch member which felt much better than some greasy, floppy loose meat dyck.
Krystal

Baytown, TX

#5815 Jul 5, 2013
I love white men, there are so many varieties of nationalities and if I have a child I want a child that looks like me or my family. I have never been attracted to black boys and never wanted to date them. I do find it weird that a white girl so strongly appears to hate all white men as a group. Most white girls love white guys. Anyway to each his own, if you want to mix with blacks that is your choice but to bash a whole race of men is strange.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#5816 Jul 5, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly! And I hope no one gets offended by my honesty but my first white boyfriend had a tight upturned pastel pink 7inch member which felt much better than some greasy, floppy loose meat dyck.
You're not a lady, ma'am.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#5817 Jul 5, 2013
Krystal wrote:
I love white men, there are so many varieties of nationalities and if I have a child I want a child that looks like me or my family. I have never been attracted to black boys and never wanted to date them. I do find it weird that a white girl so strongly appears to hate all white men as a group. Most white girls love white guys. Anyway to each his own, if you want to mix with blacks that is your choice but to bash a whole race of men is strange.
Self hate compels some people to exude that behavior, ma'am.
Ongaku

Fort Mill, SC

#5818 Jul 8, 2013
I've never seen so many stupid people in one place.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#5819 Jul 8, 2013
Ongaku wrote:
I've never seen so many stupid people in one place.
Hey there "music".....yes, there are some amazing specimens here.
jas

UK

#5820 Jul 14, 2013
Most of them white girls that do that with black people are hoars or fat and ugly

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Den Haag, Netherlands

#5821 Jul 19, 2013
Mandingo the Barbie Lover wrote:
Some white women who date black men don't want white guys either.
Damn right!! I tried a white guy few months back for the first time in 6years or something and I came back to black on my knees.

And black cocks are just more arousing than white cocks no matter the size

Level 8

Location hidden

#5822 Jul 19, 2013
Mama Amanda wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn right!! I tried a white guy few months back for the first time in 6years or something and I came back to black on my knees.
And black cocks are just more arousing than white cocks no matter the size
Black man troll alert! Is it Mama or Papa Amanda?

Black dycks looks kind of gross to me. Sounds like you have just been picking geeky white guys instead of the freaks. My white husband is a rock star between the sheets. Now with sex aside, most women want more than just stud service which they can get at any local club. We want love, consideration, romance, respect and loyalty also.

Level 2

Since: Mar 13

Den Haag, Netherlands

#5824 Jul 24, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Black man troll alert! Is it Mama or Papa Amanda?
Black dycks looks kind of gross to me. Sounds like you have just been picking geeky white guys instead of the freaks. My white husband is a rock star between the sheets. Now with sex aside, most women want more than just stud service which they can get at any local club. We want love, consideration, romance, respect and loyalty also.
Well I am a woman and I am not a typical standard woman no, I'm the first to admit it and I am getting sick and tired I have to defend myself for loving black men. If u like ur 'white' man go ahead and be happy and enjoy eachother. Does it mean everybody had to love white guys and does it mean I'm wrong for being into black guys?

It's not like white men never satisfied me it's just black men can do it better I find and I am just more attracted to black men so go ahead shoot me! I'm tired of dealing with imbred idiots like yourself! And loyalty is what?

A guy that lives to society standards and sticks with u?
Or in my case a 'black' man that defends my honor in a streetfight as an example?
I find the second option loyalty!

Goodbye!!!1
deepak jungir

Satellite Provider

#5829 Nov 5, 2013
Happy
Dipalwa

“The king saids "Dinner!"”

Since: Oct 13

Gay Luigi

#5830 Nov 6, 2013
So a few Wm don't want bw ok that's preference...
that's doesn't mean there isnt white men who do you cant speak for every white man..
I personally find myself very attracted to bw
and if she looks like this: http://cdn-imageresize.mocospace.com/servlet/...

I'm gunna hit. on Her regardless

“The king saids "Dinner!"”

Since: Oct 13

Gay Luigi

#5831 Nov 6, 2013

Level 8

Location hidden

#5832 Nov 6, 2013
Mama Amanda wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I am a woman and I am not a typical standard woman no, I'm the first to admit it and I am getting sick and tired I have to defend myself for loving black men. If u like ur 'white' man go ahead and be happy and enjoy eachother. Does it mean everybody had to love white guys and does it mean I'm wrong for being into black guys?
It's not like white men never satisfied me it's just black men can do it better I find and I am just more attracted to black men so go ahead shoot me! I'm tired of dealing with imbred idiots like yourself! And loyalty is what?
A guy that lives to society standards and sticks with u?
Or in my case a 'black' man that defends my honor in a streetfight as an example?
I find the second option loyalty!
Goodbye!!!1
Nobody wants to shot you, you have a right to your preference just like I have to mine.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min red and right 1,224,315
You Black Are So Pathetic 9 min Lisa 5
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 10 min Raada 118,360
Don't hug Mike Tyson, EVER! 15 min Wadi 1
News We should all honor pioneer Sampson Keeble 20 min Oh No You Di-nt 1
Angry Black Man Shoots Up U.S. Census Bureau 23 min Oh No You Di-nt 2
White people are the biggest rioters and looters 26 min Oh No You Di-nt 57
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 27 min coretta 1,138
Africa will destroy USA 47 min Oh No You Di-nt 55
Why do I hate white people so much? 50 min Oh No You Di-nt 159