Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 12, 2013

Judged:

We was kings and queens. We built da pyramids with our minds. Then da white man came and took our powers away.
Back2TheTrees

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
http://answers.yahoo.com/quest ion/index?qid=20120420232602AA Hvhmz
what will b the position of the blak kneegro in 1000 years?.......
kneegros don't consider questions like this becoz they only think short-term.........they also have short attention spans and memories - just anotha aspect of having a smaller brain with less complex structure........
One way or another, the Negro will be removed from the Americas where they don't belong. It's likely this will be a worldwide repatriation just as we're recently seen in eastern Europe, Israel, and SE Asia.

Negroes belong in sub-Saharan Africa. It's as simple as that.
Cyrus The Virus

Montréal, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

There would be no America in a 1000 years.
Nationalist

Amsterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Back2TheTrees wrote:
<quoted text>
One way or another, the Negro will be removed from the Americas where they don't belong. It's likely this will be a worldwide repatriation just as we're recently seen in eastern Europe, Israel, and SE Asia.
Negroes belong in sub-Saharan Africa. It's as simple as that.
Amen! I hope I live to see that day come to fruition.
LION

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

Masud_S_Hoghughi__ wrote:
http://answers.yahoo.com/quest ion/index?qid=20120420232602AA Hvhmz
what will b the position of the blak kneegro in 1000 years?.......
kneegros don't consider questions like this becoz they only think short-term.........they also have short attention spans and memories - just anotha aspect of having a smaller brain with less complex structure........
Me and your mother talked about this last week, in bed! lol
LION

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

I just want to know how many blacks are going to support a black owned bank this week?
quali

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

Judged:

people from india try to say mean stuff to me and I don't know why when in their country i'm considered better than them anyway..
quali

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

like give it a rest you dumb fool your not Actually whiter than me..
quali

Voorhees, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 13, 2013

yall complain about c aste system then come over here and try to bring me down to your level.
Muh Dick

Sunnyvale, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Judged:

Dumb Nignog wrote:
<quoted text>
Black people are the originators of almost every region of Gaia.
America(Olmec/Mound Builders)
Asia(Jarawa)
Europe(Grimaldi)
Pacific(Melanesians)
Now, white people who 80% are genetically engineered hybrids are the beings who will be exiled from HUE-manity. You're way off
Horseshit! Where Negroes exist in any numbers they live in the same backward manner and deplorable squalor the ugly animals have lived in for thousands of years. Nighurs are an evolutionary dead end.

“Freedom”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Why would The Black race in America be doomed & for what reason?? I think ur reason would also determine the FATE of others as well.
Man O Steel

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Judged:

Redefined wrote:
Why would The Black race in America be doomed & for what reason?? I think ur reason would also determine the FATE of others as well.
I don't know that they are doomed. But there are two things that are defintely affecting their future. One is economic poverty and the demise of the Black family. The other one is that many of the Blacks who are highly educated or finacially well off tend to marry OUT. All of these things will likely continue.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Judged:

Unfortunately yes and there may be no turning back.

“Perfection is impossible”

Level 5

Since: May 13

But excellence is close enough

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Judged:

It's a legitimate theory. As much as I don't want the black race to eradicate, it's feasible.......
T-BOS

Norcross, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Judged:

Jesuspeaceandlove wrote:
It's a legitimate theory. As much as I don't want the black race to eradicate, it's feasible.......
Not necessarily in native countries such as Africa, though in America, indeed their days may be numbered. Reasons include interracial procreation, abortions and BM-on-BM violence.
EE II EE II OO

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Judged:

Voodoo Re wrote:
<quoted text>
Quite the opposite. White people are at their genetic/evolutionary dead end. DO THE RESEARCH !
According to science, whiteness was a product of the black gene being GRAFTED to it's unnatural state. The BLACK AFRICAN alchemists who partook in this process established a method of birth control among an isolated group of africans. This process is known as Biological transmutation, which is the whitening/bleaching of the original "black gene"of the hue-man body. By the way, use ancient terminology in its proper text- thats HOLY NIGGHHA to you. hybid
The only alchemy the Black Africans know is how to transform turds into intoxicants called Jenkem! It'll get them black genes in your brain bouncin around, and make your eyeballs widen.

Level 5

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Judged:

T-BOS wrote:
<quoted text>
Not necessarily in native countries such as Africa, though in America, indeed their days may be numbered. Reasons include interracial procreation, abortions and BM-on-BM violence.
-African Americans aren't stabilized and the examples that were given from you are the reason; the native countries are not in hot water like black Americans are.

This is what our obvious pitfalls are....

- African Americans need to realize that the coincided approbating of other races and aspersing of our own publicly isn't advancing us at all.

- Need to use protection and prophylactics to prevent having unwanted pregnancies.

- The fathers need to tend to their children and teach their children to be strong-willed and religiously aware, and the mothers need not be bad influences to their children and teach them moralistic value. Manifest a good example for our young generation.

- The egotistic mindset, constant altercations and attrition obstructs us from recognizing our pitfalls and refining ourselves.

--> These are some of the pitfalls of African Americans that hinders us from
improvement.(Not all, but the vast majority)

Level 5

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Judged:

T-BOS wrote:
<quoted text>
And you are overall correct.
EE II EE II OO

Apo, AE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Voodoo Re wrote:
<quoted text>
((I'M YAWNING)), still doesn't change your genetic makeup, HYBREED
Maybe you're just too sleepy to think. You need to snap out of that shit and realize the truth! That afrocentic nonsense is just misnterpreted science fiction. The jokes on you!

“Freedom”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 14, 2013

Man O Steel wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know that they are doomed. But there are two things that are defintely affecting their future. One is economic poverty and the demise of the Black family. The other one is that many of the Blacks who are highly educated or finacially well off tend to marry OUT. All of these things will likely continue.
Economic Poverty is a world wide issue. How many PPL around the world live in economic poverty?? All races DATE out unless they are segregated. If we check IR stats, you will non-Blacks are dating out in higher number than Blacks. Plus this doesn't even include their replacement level.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••