Blacks Destroy Whites In Racial Debates
Black Power

Oakland, CA

#65 Jul 14, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>I think African American men are plain jealous of white men. They only ever look at the bad things white men did, but never look at the good things white men did! I hope one day when you have a heart attack, your surgeon isnt a white man LOL
White people did do some good......For themselves. We helped build this country and did not get a piece of it. So that we can control our own destiny.

You know that the first successful open heart surgery was preformed by a black man don't you.
http://newsone.com/2024415/daniel-hale-willia...

So if I did have a heart attack I would hope my surgeon wasn't white either.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#66 Jul 14, 2014
Black Power wrote:
<quoted text>
White people did do some good......For themselves. We helped build this country and did not get a piece of it. So that we can control our own destiny.
You know that the first successful open heart surgery was preformed by a black man don't you.
http://newsone.com/2024415/daniel-hale-willia...
So if I did have a heart attack I would hope my surgeon wasn't white either.
THE FIRST HEART TRANSPLANT WAS DONE BY DR CHRISTIAAN BARNARD who was a WHITE man
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christiaan_Barnard
Uppercut

Fairfield, CA

#67 Jul 14, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
Blacks win any debate over race when it involves exposing the lies of white racism and of discrimination/apartheid, etc.
But this Afronazi "blacks are superior" bull$hit goes nowhere. Fools.
I don't agree with that. I think whites cant be completely honest because if they were blacks wouldn't like it at all. Black history didn't just begin in the usa, I don't ever hear any blacks wanting to talk about black history before european slavery in a honest way. Blacks could not handle the truth in a totally truthful conversation on race.
Uppercut

Fairfield, CA

#68 Jul 14, 2014
To have an open honest conversation about race relations it would the equivalent of telling your 15yr old kid he was adopted, and his real parents both had severe down syndrome.
Black Power

Oakland, CA

#69 Jul 14, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Not TRUE, there were always WARS AMONGST BLACKS IN AFRICA long before white men EVER came to Africa! Look at King Shaka!
I never said there wasn't wars in Africa before white people but that they were more peaceful in general. Not that there was no wars in Africa. Here check it out yourself. In this video he says there is no evidence of war before Islam had made it's way into West Africa.
Ancient West African Megacities

This is a white man in South Africa like yourself. He talks about how peaceful South African culture was before white men showed up. Its very long. Most of what he says in the video is bull I must say. Skip 1 hour 35 min into this video.
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

As for Shaka, he was the one who bought deadly wars in to that part of Africa. Much of the Zulus past was very peaceful. They did have wars before Shaka. Little of these wars resulted
in major death. "Wars" were a ceremonial thing. Were people stood about 50 yards away and they would throw spears. Very few if any died. That time period which King Shaka did his damage was called the Mfecane.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mfecane

You being from South Africa should know this already. By the way white people were there at the time. And some theories on where Shaka learned this behavior was because of white people (British) who was there at the time. I don't believe in that theory. But many do.
African Ae

Durban, South Africa

#70 Jul 15, 2014
Black Power wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said there wasn't wars in Africa before white people but that they were more peaceful in general. Not that there was no wars in Africa. Here check it out yourself. In this video he says there is no evidence of war before Islam had made it's way into West Africa.
Ancient West African Megacities
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =b9LkpJdll9AXX
This is a white man in South Africa like yourself. He talks about how peaceful South African culture was before white men showed up. Its very long. Most of what he says in the video is bull I must say. Skip 1 hour 35 min into this video.
As for Shaka, he was the one who bought deadly wars in to that part of Africa. Much of the Zulus past was very peaceful. They did have wars before Shaka. Little of these wars resulted
in major death. "Wars" were a ceremonial thing. Were people stood about 50 yards away and they would throw spears. Very few if any died. That time period which King Shaka did his damage was called the Mfecane.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mfecane
You being from South Africa should know this already. By the way white people were there at the time. And some theories on where Shaka learned this behavior was because of white people (British) who was there at the time. I don't believe in that theory. But many do.
Im not a white man. Im Asian/Jewish! Shaka was killing people BEFORE white men came to Africa! Also there was the Rwandan genocide! Idi Amin butchered his people!
So as for Africans been peace loving! OH PLEEEEEZZZZZ!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idi_Amin
Black Power

Oakland, CA

#71 Jul 15, 2014
African AE wrote:
The reason why African Americans are at the bottom of the ladder in America is that they expect whitey TO DO EVERYTHING FOR THEM. THEY LIVE IN A WORLD OF ENTITLEMENT! Thats why they dont succeed!
How is it that Africans come to America and are successful? Why is it that Indians,Chinese and all other immigrants become successful? I read somewhere that Africans are the most successful immigrants in America! WHY ARE THEY SUCCESSFUL????? BECAUSE THEY DONT HAVE A SENSE OF ENTITLEMENT AND THINK WHITEY MUST DO EVERYTHING FOR THEM!
Lose the attitude Afronazis. NO ONE GETS ANYTHING FOR NOTHING! You have to work hard to succeed!
I once asked an Afronazi idiot why he doesnt get a good education? He doesnt want a white mans education!!! I was shocked! Low IQ uneducated idiot, there is only one form of education. Mathematics doesnt have a colour 1 + 1 = 2 dumbo end of story! GET A GOOD EDUCATION and looking for hand outs!
ENTITLEMENT!!!!! LOL Entitlement is when you murder off a whole people like the Native Americans then enslave Africans. And then don't give them land to control their own destiny.
Your people expect to get free labor. And put the same people under your economic control..
Only to shut us out. Like you said NO ONE GETS ANYTHING FOR NOTHING! Like there in South Africa you whites steal the land and don't believe in giving it back. That's
ENTITLEMENT!
Julius Malema of SOUTH AFRICA making a speech about the land and resources returning to its true owners BLACK Africans.

Watch that white man disrupt Julius Malema. That white man in that video is ENTITLEMENT!!
Entitlement for those who stole South Africa from the TRUE South Africans. Like you said NO ONE GETS ANYTHING FOR NOTHING And when black people rise up here in the US and there in South Africa white people would know just what that means.
NO ONE GETS ANYTHING FOR NOTHING!!!
Black Power

Oakland, CA

#72 Jul 15, 2014
African Ae wrote:
<quoted text>Im not a white man. Im Asian/Jewish! Shaka was killing people BEFORE white men came to Africa! Also there was the Rwandan genocide! Idi Amin butchered his people!
So as for Africans been peace loving! OH PLEEEEEZZZZZ!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Idi_Amin
Every thing you said was WRONG
Timeline of CAPE TOWN South Africa
In 1652, Jan van Riebeeck and other employees of the Dutch East India Company (Dutch: Verenigde Oost-indische Compagnie, VOC) were sent to the Cape to establish a way-station for ships travelling to the Dutch East Indies, and the Fort de Goede Hoop (later replaced by the Castle of Good Hope). The settlement grew slowly during this period, as it was hard to find adequate labour. This labour shortage prompted the authorities to import slaves from Indonesia and Madagascar. Many of these became ancestors of the first Cape Coloured communities.
During the French Revolutionary and Napoleonic wars, the Netherlands was repeatedly occupied by France, and Great Britain moved to take control of Dutch colonies. Britain captured Cape Town in 1795, but the Cape was returned to the Netherlands by treaty in 1803. British forces occupied the Cape again in 1806 following the battle of Bloubergstrand. In the Anglo-Dutch Treaty of 1814,

King Shaka born.1787 – died 22 September 1828 . On the death of Senzangakhona, Dingiswayo aided Shaka in defeating his brother and assumed leadership. 1816

Idi Amin did not commit genocide. It was not Rwanda but Uganda. And Idi Amin was trying to push out Asian and British control or the economy out of his country. Rwanda is the other African country who was being oppressed by white people. When they caused a divide between the Tutsi and the Hutu. Whites made the Tutsi oppress their brothers the Hutu and when the Hutu came in Power They committed genocide against the Tutsi. But like I said it starts to happen when whites come in to the country.

INTRODUCTION TO IDI AMIN: HERO OR VILLAIN?
http://www.idiamindada.com/

http://www.idiamindada.com/uploads/SOUTH_AFRI...

Did you know that some people think Idi Amin was “set up” and “slandered” because he couldn’t be controlled by "super powers?"

Did you know that Idi Amin disobeyed orders from his British Superiors to shoot Kenya’s Jomo Kenyatta on sight during colonialism and saved his life instead?

Did you know that Idi Amin became a devout Muslim after fleeing Uganda and regularly denied that he committed the atrocities attributed to him?

Did you know that upon his release from decades of imprisonment on Roben Island, South Africa’s hero Nelson Mandela thanked Idi Amin for the role Idi Amin played in overthrowing Apartheid in South Africa?

Did you know that there are people who think Idi Amin was framed for the murders he allegedly committed in Uganda?

Some every thing up that you were wrong on:

1) You are white

2) Shaka was not killing people before white people came to Africa

3) Idi Amin did not commit genocide there was an uprising and he tried to put the wealth in his country back into his people's hand.

4) it was NOT Rwanda it was Uganda.
Black Power

Oakland, CA

#73 Jul 15, 2014
Everybody if you want to see how black people DESTROY white people in debates, look at the comments between me and African AE.

NOW THAT"S DESTROYED!!!! LOL
Justin

New Port Richey, FL

#74 Jul 15, 2014
I'm actually glad ohreally is back. I missed getting abused by him every night.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#75 Jul 15, 2014
Black Power wrote:
<quoted text>
Every thing you said was WRONG
Timeline of CAPE TOWN South Africa
In 1652, Jan van Riebeeck and other employees of the Dutch East India Company (Dutch: Verenigde Oost-indische Compagnie, VOC) were sent to the Cape to establish a way-station for ships travelling to the Dutch East Indies, and the Fort de Goede Hoop (later replaced by the Castle of Good Hope). The settlement grew slowly during this period, as it was hard to find adequate labour. This labour shortage prompted the authorities to import slaves from Indonesia and Madagascar. Many of these became ancestors of the first Cape Coloured communities.
During the French Revolutionary and Napoleonic wars, the Netherlands was repeatedly occupied by France, and Great Britain moved to take control of Dutch colonies. Britain captured Cape Town in 1795, but the Cape was returned to the Netherlands by treaty in 1803. British forces occupied the Cape again in 1806 following the battle of Bloubergstrand. In the Anglo-Dutch Treaty of 1814,
King Shaka born.1787 – died 22 September 1828 . On the death of Senzangakhona, Dingiswayo aided Shaka in defeating his brother and assumed leadership. 1816
Idi Amin did not commit genocide. It was not Rwanda but Uganda. And Idi Amin was trying to push out Asian and British control or the economy out of his country. Rwanda is the other African country who was being oppressed by white people. When they caused a divide between the Tutsi and the Hutu. Whites made the Tutsi oppress their brothers the Hutu and when the Hutu came in Power They committed genocide against the Tutsi. But like I said it starts to happen when whites come in to the country.
INTRODUCTION TO IDI AMIN: HERO OR VILLAIN?
http://www.idiamindada.com/
http://www.idiamindada.com/uploads/SOUTH_AFRI...
Did you know that some people think Idi Amin was “set up” and “slandered” because he couldn’t be controlled by "super powers?"
Did you know that Idi Amin disobeyed orders from his British Superiors to shoot Kenya’s Jomo Kenyatta on sight during colonialism and saved his life instead?
Did you know that Idi Amin became a devout Muslim after fleeing Uganda and regularly denied that he committed the atrocities attributed to him?
Did you know that upon his release from decades of imprisonment on Roben Island, South Africa’s hero Nelson Mandela thanked Idi Amin for the role Idi Amin played in overthrowing Apartheid in South Africa?
Did you know that there are people who think Idi Amin was framed for the murders he allegedly committed in Uganda?
Some every thing up that you were wrong on:
1) You are white
2) Shaka was not killing people before white people came to Africa
3) Idi Amin did not commit genocide there was an uprising and he tried to put the wealth in his country back into his people's hand.
4) it was NOT Rwanda it was Uganda.
YOU REALLY SHOULD GET A LIFE! THERE WAS GENOCIDE IN RWANDA! The Tutsi were slaughtered by the Hutu!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_genocide
I suppose thats some white persons fault??????????
Idi Amin butchered 500 000 people!
CHECK OUT THIS LIST! Black Murderous dictators of Africa kill millions:
www.list25.com/25-of-historys-deadliest-dicta...
RACIST AFRONAZI thinks all blacks are ANGELS and whites are DEVILS!
DING DONG WAKE UP< there is NO such thing as one race being all evil and others being angels!!!!
Lets look at America! Who kills the most people in America???? READ EXTRA SLOWLY:
www.frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/time-yo...
SO MUCH FOR BLACK PEOPLE BEING PEACEFUL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#76 Jul 15, 2014
Black Power wrote:
Everybody if you want to see how black people DESTROY white people in debates, look at the comments between me and African AE.
NOW THAT"S DESTROYED!!!! LOL
AFRONAZI SMACKED:
So much for peaceful black people LOLOLOLOLO
Black Power

Oakland, CA

#77 Jul 15, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>YOU REALLY SHOULD GET A LIFE! THERE WAS GENOCIDE IN RWANDA! The Tutsi were slaughtered by the Hutu!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rwandan_genocide
I suppose thats some white persons fault??????????
Idi Amin butchered 500 000 people!
CHECK OUT THIS LIST! Black Murderous dictators of Africa kill millions:
RACIST AFRONAZI thinks all blacks are ANGELS and whites are DEVILS!
DING DONG WAKE UP< there is NO such thing as one race being all evil and others being angels!!!!
Lets look at America! Who kills the most people in America???? READ EXTRA SLOWLY:
www.frontpagemag.com/2013/dgreenfield/time-yo...
SO MUCH FOR BLACK PEOPLE BEING PEACEFUL LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL
READ VERY SLOWLY
Go back to my posts and you will see that I already addressed EVERYTHING you said. Including the genocide in Rwanda. You said Idi Amin did a genocide in Rwanda. Then I said Adi Amin is from Uganda.

Man you better keep up with the discussion or I will ignore you.

Most of those African dictators were put in office by European powers

Watch this
Why They Hate Robert Mugabe

Start keeping up with the conversation OK. Go back to my earlier posts and READ VERY SLOWLY. It's like you are slow in the head or something. I just covered MOST of EVERYTHING you said already. Like I said African AE over in that other thread, I am not going to go around in circles with you.

KEEP UP OR GET OUT OF THIS THREAD!!!

PS and watch that video about Robert Mugabe
Black Power

Oakland, CA

#78 Jul 15, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>AFRONAZI SMACKED:
So much for peaceful black people LOLOLOLOLO
You SMACKED yourself once again because most of those dictators were put in their position by European powers. So that they would keep control of Africa.

Watch this Robert Mugabe video.
Black Power

Oakland, CA

#79 Jul 15, 2014
Boy, everybody African AE is making it hard on himself. Everything he says comes back and hits him in the face.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#80 Jul 15, 2014
Black Power wrote:
<quoted text>
READ VERY SLOWLY
Go back to my posts and you will see that I already addressed EVERYTHING you said. Including the genocide in Rwanda. You said Idi Amin did a genocide in Rwanda. Then I said Adi Amin is from Uganda.
Man you better keep up with the discussion or I will ignore you.
Most of those African dictators were put in office by European powers
Watch this
Why They Hate Robert Mugabe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XnREo7CdUzoXX
Start keeping up with the conversation OK. Go back to my earlier posts and READ VERY SLOWLY. It's like you are slow in the head or something. I just covered MOST of EVERYTHING you said already. Like I said African AE over in that other thread, I am not going to go around in circles with you.
KEEP UP OR GET OUT OF THIS THREAD!!!
PS and watch that video about Robert Mugabe
Mugabe f--ked up the country! More than 5 million Zimbabweans live in South Africa! Thats half the Zim population! No white person told Idi Amin to kill half a million people! No white man told the Hutu to commit genocide on the Tutsi! They did it happily all by themselves! So are only white people devils and black people angels??? UM..........NO!
Black Power

Oakland, CA

#81 Jul 15, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Mugabe f--ked up the country! More than 5 million Zimbabweans live in South Africa! Thats half the Zim population! No white person told Idi Amin to kill half a million people! No white man told the Hutu to commit genocide on the Tutsi! They did it happily all by themselves! So are only white people devils and black people angels??? UM..........NO!
Now, you are keeping up with the conversation. I'm proud of you. Do NOT fall behind again. Or I will post everything you said and how i addressed everything you just said in earlier posts. Showing how you are not keeping up with the debate.

economic recovery in Zimbabwe

Make sure you watch this video, so that you will keep up with the debate. I watch your videos to keep up with what you are saying. So watch mine. You don't have to watch the whole thing if it is a long video, but watch the parts I point out. If it is a short video watch it all.

By the way I mentioned all black people are not angels.

This is from an earlier post:
The superior I believe in, is that black people are genetically and morally superior. Not that black people are angels but as a people when not under white rule we move more in a moral direction and white people move more or less in an only the strong survive direction do to the environment that shaped their racial characteristics and mindset. Hence white people are children of the devil. Since they were born of darkness Darkness was associated the devil which happens to be to negative side of God. The light would represent the positive side of God. Sun light was a life giving source, dark skin comes from sun light. That's why black people are the children of light, the positive half of God. That why black people have dominant genes, white people have recessive genes. Black people have a deeper belief in God white people not as much as black people. Before meeting whites black people more or less had a history of peace, white people had a history of war and oppression. There isn't one people on the planet Earth that is not white that is not being or have been oppressed by white people. I believe in opposing forces in nature, a positive and a negative. Children of light (black people) and children of darkness (white people). It's the yin yang principle.

As you see I already mentioned that all black people were NOT angels, but BEFORE MEETING WHITE PEOPLE, black people were moving MORE OR LESS in a peaceful direction. NOT to say that there was no war amongst Africans but much less than today. Once again think of the yin yang principle there is a good side white, but there is a black dot within it. It means that all good things are totally good, but that some bad comes with it. Same thing goes for the bad side black with a white dot within it. Not all bad things are totally bad. There some good that comes with it. And that goes for white people not all are totally bad, and the same thing for the children of light (black people) not all are good.

Have you ever heard of Voltron. It's about a bunch of lion robots that come together to form Voltron. OK, lets think of them as white lions(white persons) that form white Voltron (the white race) Not all white lions aka white people are devils, But when they unit and become one..... white Voltron is the DEVIL Or the white race is the DEVIL. I hope you understand now.
VOLTRON INTRO

I hope you are keeping up with the conversation. I hope all that I just said did not go over your head. I enjoy debating you.
frican AE

Durban, South Africa

#82 Jul 15, 2014
Black Power wrote:
<quoted text>
You SMACKED yourself once again because most of those dictators were put in their position by European powers. So that they would keep control of Africa.
Watch this Robert Mugabe video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =XnREo7CdUzoXX
LOL of course black people are all angels how could I forget! Robert Mugabe killed his opposition, there is NO FREEDOM OF SPEECH IN ZIMBABWE and half of Zim lives in SA! He is very successful! But of course he did nothing wrong! I speak to Zimbabweans all the time! THEY HATE HIM!
paddyomalley

Bastrop, TX

#83 Jul 15, 2014
Black Power wrote:
Khalid Muhammad vs Sean Hannity
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8FDFVGVFAzMXX
Whites never defeat blacks in race debates.
Sean Hannity lost his cool.
You are so stupid you believe what the race baiters tell you. Blacks aren't smart enough to destroy anyone but each other. the only reason you're in this country is because other Africans sold you to another African who sold you to a slaver. AAs or Black males are pretty much ZEROs, except for the Dr. Carsons, Colin Powells and Herman Cains of your race, but according to dips like you, they aren't Black enough, but you vote for a a half white, trouble making race baiter who suffers from at least two-mental conditions, ADHD and pathological liar.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#84 Jul 15, 2014
Black Power wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, you are keeping up with the conversation. I'm proud of you. Do NOT fall behind again. Or I will post everything you said and how i addressed everything you just said in earlier posts. Showing how you are not keeping up with the debate.
economic recovery in Zimbabwe
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VbPKTL0PtiAXX
Make sure you watch this video, so that you will keep up with the debate. I watch your videos to keep up with what you are saying. So watch mine. You don't have to watch the whole thing if it is a long video, but watch the parts I point out. If it is a short video watch it all.
By the way I mentioned all black people are not angels.
This is from an earlier post:
The superior I believe in, is that black people are genetically and morally superior. Not that black people are angels but as a people when not under white rule we move more in a moral direction and white people move more or less in an only the strong survive direction do to the environment that shaped their racial characteristics and mindset. Hence white people are children of the devil. Since they were born of darkness Darkness was associated the devil which happens to be to negative side of God. The light would represent the positive side of God. Sun light was a life giving source, dark skin comes from sun light. That's why black people are the children of light, the positive half of God. That why black people have dominant genes, white people have recessive genes. Black people have a deeper belief in God white people not as much as black people. Before meeting whites black people more or less had a history of peace, white people had a history of war and oppression. There isn't one people on the planet Earth that is not white that is not being or have been oppressed by white people. I believe in opposing forces in nature, a positive and a negative. Children of light (black people) and children of darkness (white people). It's the yin yang principle.
As you see I already mentioned that all black people were NOT angels, but BEFORE MEETING WHITE PEOPLE, black people were moving MORE OR LESS in a peaceful direction. NOT to say that there was no war amongst Africans but much less than today. Once again think of the yin yang principle there is a good side white, but there is a black dot within it. It means that all good things are totally good, but that some bad comes with it. Same thing goes for the bad side black with a white dot within it. Not all bad things are totally bad. There some good that comes with it. And that goes for white people not all are totally bad, and the same thing for the children of light (black people) not all are good.
Have you ever heard of Voltron. It's about a bunch of lion robots that come together to form Voltron. OK, lets think of them as white lions(white persons) that form white Voltron (the white race) Not all white lions aka white people are devils, But when they unit and become one..... white Voltron is the DEVIL Or the white race is the DEVIL. I hope you understand now.
VOLTRON INTRO
I hope you are keeping up with the conversation. I hope all that I just said did not go over your head. I enjoy debating you.
Come off it. There are bad whites and good blacks! There are GOOD WHITES AND BAD BLACKS! You must get over your racism and start seeing HUMANS NOT RACE! Iv always found that if you treat people with respect no matter who they are, you get the same in kind! Of course there is always someone who is an idiot and should be ignored!
I enjoy talking to you as well but you need to stop with the extreme racism!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time for Reparations 5 min Sonya Davis 14
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 8 min Moses 47,358
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 28 min Moses 136,441
SEE WHITE PEOPLE ADMIT that the Jews are black !!! (Jan '11) 40 min Sonya Davis 193
I am Calling all the US whites European Americans 43 min From Britain 75
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 50 min Moses 771
What race are Somalis? (Aug '07) 1 hr Moses 14,529
NEANDERTHALS made WHITES more INTELLIGENT (Apr '13) 2 hr Moses 1,727
The DNC Convention 7 hr No Pants Suit 56
Pence fixing to DUMP Trump? 8 hr iamcuriousnow 41
More from around the web