Blacks Destroy Whites In Racial Debates
uppercut

Fairfield, CA

#307 Aug 14, 2014
T-BOS wrote:
Stop hatin on other races of people (or just whites only if they're your main antagonists) and become more like Donald Foy and help your fellow brethren get on the right path as well. The repeat textbook tactics are leading nowhere except to a dead end, almost literally.
Do you know how many times this has been said?. Millions of times and blacks still cant grasp it. That would require abstract thinking and suppressing instant gratification, impossible for black people to do.
Black Power

Berkeley, CA

#308 Aug 14, 2014
Tariq Nasheed: Debates A Suspected White Supremacist Female
&li st=UU26QBHhU7My5DyD4WTXqwSg
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#309 Aug 27, 2014
In America, the population of black males to everyone else is 7 to 93 respectively. Based on these fundamental metrics, what more is there really to debate or argue over? Though American BMs may come up with the idea to enlist help from BMs of other nations (i.e., Africa, West Indies) in their quests for racial annihilation against their opposition in America, these BM immigrants can also be frozen from entering America's coasts and borders by the nation's general populace.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#310 Aug 30, 2014
T-BOS wrote:
Stop hatin on other races of people (or just whites only if they're your main antagonists) and become more like Donald Foy and help your fellow brethren get on the right path as well. The repeat textbook tactics are leading nowhere except to a dead end, almost literally.
Stop hating Black people, and get a life.
Black Power

Berkeley, CA

#311 Aug 30, 2014
It has already been proven that blacks destroy whites in racial debates .
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#313 Sep 10, 2014
In order to finally get happier, the textbook American black male has little choice but become introspective and explore the real reason why he's so angry. It's the only viable formula unless full-ethnic BM population manages to miraculously quadruple in a short period of years.

It should be noted however that even in native but integrated nations such as Zimbabwe or South Africa where the BM population percent stake is much higher, they still have, on the grand scale, rather extreme difficulty controlling other races despite their best efforts to try.
Manimal

Fairfield, CA

#315 Sep 17, 2014
All I do when a black wants to argue is pull out a national geographic and show them the naked savage on the cover.
- Manimal Drops the magazine on the ground and walks off the stage.
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#317 Oct 1, 2014
In America, the 19th century's Turner Rebellion led to the death of more black males than any other race/gender per capita by the time the smoke was clear.

In the 20th century, the city riots (i.e. Watts, MLK etc.) led to the deaths of more black males than any other race/gender per capita by the time the smoke was clear.

In America today, the BM population still remains basically the same (7%). How and why would they think such a similar-type revolution would be any more successful?

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#318 Oct 23, 2014
T-BOS wrote:
In order to finally get happier, the textbook American black male has little choice but become introspective and explore the real reason why he's so angry. It's the only viable formula unless full-ethnic BM population manages to miraculously quadruple in a short period of years.
It should be noted however that even in native but integrated nations such as Zimbabwe or South Africa where the BM population percent stake is much higher, they still have, on the grand scale, rather extreme difficulty controlling other races despite their best efforts to try.
Of course, there's no such thing as a "textbook" black male--at least not in the real world. But T-BOS has never let reality or reason interfere with the fabrications of her dysfunctional cerebrum.
Sankofa

Baltimore, MD

#319 Oct 23, 2014
T-BOS wrote:
In order to finally get happier, the textbook American black male has little choice but become introspective and explore the real reason why he's so angry. It's the only viable formula unless full-ethnic BM population manages to miraculously quadruple in a short period of years.
It should be noted however that even in native but integrated nations such as Zimbabwe or South Africa where the BM population percent stake is much higher, they still have, on the grand scale, rather extreme difficulty controlling other races despite their best efforts to try.


The larger, more relevant trend between African Americans and Africans is economic disenfranchisement... if you're making a point based on economics which I am. This could also be a cause for anger, though the "text book" black male isn't angry, criminal or looking to "finally get happier". You should adjust your averages.
Typically

Los Angeles, CA

#320 Oct 24, 2014
T-BOS wrote:
Even if all twenty million black males in America managed to somehow miraculously unite for their cause against their opposition, it still wouldn't be enough and not even close. Twenty million equals seven percent. That's seven percent versus 295 million which equates to 93 percent - a death knell for the common BM.
With God all things are possible! It's a shame people try to fight against God and justice.Well you do what gotta do,but God will shall be done.
You people are against God.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#321 Oct 24, 2014
Typically wrote:
<quoted text>With God all things are possible! It's a shame people try to fight against God and justice.Well you do what gotta do,but God will shall be done.
You people are against God.
If you are for God, are you obeying Him and His Torah?

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#322 Oct 24, 2014
Black Power wrote:
It has already been proven that blacks destroy whites in racial debates .
Numerous paranoid threads like this, prove that blacks priorities are about common sense, self-awareness and logic......

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#323 Oct 24, 2014
T-BOS wrote:
In America, the 19th century's Turner Rebellion led to the death of more black males than any other race/gender per capita by the time the smoke was clear.
In the 20th century, the city riots (i.e. Watts, MLK etc.) led to the deaths of more black males than any other race/gender per capita by the time the smoke was clear.
In America today, the BM population still remains basically the same (7%). How and why would they think such a similar-type revolution would be any more successful?
Why would T-BOS think that contemporary Blacks would try to make a Nat Turner type rebellion? As chattel slavery is no more it would hardly make sense to launch a slave revolt. Duh...Nowadays what's happening in Ferguson, MO and the Moral Mondays Movement led by Rev. William Barber is a more relevant topic of discussion if we're thinking about contemporary revolt or resistance to oppression.....well, at least in the REAL world. Unfortunately, T-BOS is allergic to reality and reason.

Insect Trust
Level 1

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#324 Nov 5, 2014
Wow, I missed this thread for months, and so much BS flew by...

Between the racists Black Power and T-Bos I don't know where to begin.

I'll just say,

A POX ON BOTH YOUR HOUSES, CABRONES!
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#325 Nov 12, 2014
At least in America, there's no known existing avenue in which seven percent of the population (black males) can, in mass abundance, attack, harm, reduce or eliminate 93 percent of the population (everybody who's not a black male).

Even if BMs consider whites to be their main, if not only, antagonists, this would still be 7 percent versus 70 percent. It's estimated however, that at least half of BMs tend to believe white women are in natural solidarity with them.

In reality, WW are no more in solidarity with BM than fire is in solidarity with ice, even if every American BM had a white g/f, fiance or wife. In general terms, even his own race of women these days, see them as the bottom of society.
Black Power

Berkeley, CA

#326 Nov 13, 2014
Insect Trust wrote:
Wow, I missed this thread for months, and so much BS flew by...
Between the racists Black Power and T-Bos I don't know where to begin.
I'll just say,
A POX ON BOTH YOUR HOUSES, CABRONES!
You did not miss this thread's conversation for months. You left me a reply and I replied back July 14th 2014. Look I will post it for you.
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TSP749TGSBVVF...

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#327 Nov 14, 2014
Black Power wrote:
It has already been proven that blacks destroy whites in racial debates .
Believe a lie long enough, it begins to sound like the truth.....the GOP has also proven that....
Currywurst

Gevelsberg, Germany

#328 Nov 14, 2014
Black Power wrote:
Khalid Muhammad vs Sean Hannity
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =8FDFVGVFAzMXX
Whites never defeat blacks in race debates.
Sean Hannity lost his cool.
That is an old interview, 20 years or so, and Khalid sounds like the Afro-centrists of today.
Black Power

Berkeley, CA

#329 Nov 14, 2014
Currywurst wrote:
<quoted text>
That is an old interview, 20 years or so, and Khalid sounds like the Afro-centrists of today.
Yes he is like Afro centrists of today.....he destroys whites in racial debates.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Uber Phishy 1,683,432
Hahaha! Black men think women desire them! 5 min Negus AfricaAfric... 15
ttt is not white 47 min Lady Majestic Rising 21
Black rulership in Eroupe during the Dark Ages? (Dec '10) 49 min MICHAELWILEY 720
BLACKS and SUNGLASSES ! What's up with that? (Oct '11) 1 hr okiepokie 63
Teenapers courageously carjack 81 yo woman 1 hr cave beast slayer 2
As the toilet swirls... 1 hr Negus AfricaAfric... 8
Racist White People on MLK Day. 2 hr Cant Escape DESTINY 99
My Brothas in Baltimore are Holding it DOWN!!!! 5 hr Harrisson 254
WHITE FOLKS: YOU need to know what King Knew! 6 hr Savant 119
Obama was a powerless failed dimwit. 7 hr Denigrade 30
More from around the web