Blacks Destroy Whites In Racial Debates
Left Jab

Fairfield, CA

#261 Jul 23, 2014
The black Hebrews are like santa claus, do you still believe in santa claus?.
Black Power

Oakland, CA

#262 Jul 23, 2014
Left Hook wrote:
<quoted text>
Your videos are wack just like this topic.
We got a HATER here!!!!
Black Power

Oakland, CA

#263 Jul 23, 2014
Left Hook wrote:
<quoted text>
Your videos are wack just like this topic.
Maybe you will find this topic more to your likens
Whites, Bestiality And Their LOVE of Animals
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T5EDVA1KS3BET...
MOSES-II

United States

#264 Jul 23, 2014
Triceroy wrote:
<quoted text>
"We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities.  The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members."
- Margaret Sanger, December 19, 1939
Google the following facts

1. Who financed Sanger's "Negro Project"? Was it Sanger's project or the person that financed her?

After Sanger could no longer experiment on humans without universal criticism, her financier created Adolf Hitler

2. Who financed Hitler? The same people that financed Sanger. The Negro Project is now called the holocaust...inhumane experiments on humans under the cloak of "war". Hitler admitted Sanger was his role model. Was it Hitler's eugenics program or his financier's program?

3. After they finished with Hitler...bang. WWII is over and "they" smuggled 50,000 highly intelligent Germans into America and created the CIA ....PSY-OPS became the watch word.

4. Who financed feminism? The same person....Feminism...one leg of a 3 legged chair named population control....I don't need a man....population control.

5. Sangers "Negro Project" renamed Holocaust and renamed Planned Parenthood. Who financed the building of abortion clinics?

6. The birth control pill and IUD. Who owns the patent? The same person.

EUGENICS = biology and psychology
MOSES-II

United States

#265 Jul 23, 2014
All you possess is denialism, propaganda and rudimentary rhetoric.

Whipping you in a debate depends on how long an AA can put up with your repetitive racist mumbo jumbo.

Denialism

In human behavior,  is exhibited by individuals choosing to deny as a way to avoid dealing with an uncomfortabletruth.[1] Author Paul O'Shea remarks, "[It] is the refusal to accept an empirically verifiable reality. It is an essentially irrational action that withholds validation of a historical experience or event".[2] Author Michael Specter defined group denialism as "when an entire segment of society, often struggling with the trauma of change, turns away from reality in favor of a more comfortable lie."[3]

In science, denialism has been defined as the rejection of basic concepts that are undisputed and well-supported parts of thescientific consensus on a topic in favor of ideas that are both radical and controversial.[4] It has been proposed that the various forms of denialism have the common feature of the rejection of over whelming evidence and the generation of a controversy through attempts to deny that a consensus exists.
Snakes And Arrows wrote:
<quoted text> It's blatantly obvious that you are not even remotely educated enough to engage in a debate on ANY subject. Consequently, if anyone were to get embarrassed, it would surely be you. Using the age-old "victim"mentality and slinging the race card does not make one a good debater. You have a long way to go before you breathe the rarified air of a debate victory. You are simply a wannabe that hasn't even elevated to even to clown status yet.
MOSES-II

United States

#266 Jul 23, 2014
Triceroy wrote:
<quoted text>
I destroy it all the time, rebel. You thought you could erase our history just like you think you can erase us S@tan but your time is short. The time was extended for them to come in, all of the heathen Çretan gentiles who would listen, but the time has been cut short, or all flesh would die @ their insensate hands. Their reprieve is over.
Romans 11:25
I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in,
<quoted text>
You were born a criminal, inheriting thier sin against us. This is why you came here in the 1st place, to confuse, lie and deny, like the rest of your wayward breatheren. You deny us our history, our dignity and very livelihood, then you accuse us of being the culprit. You come out of the abzu and ride their backs, their vulnerable minds, compelling them along with all their pompous deluions and fearful ignorance. You blind them and you have them leading us. When you come here it's not to find your friend or agreement. You consider nothing said to you, no matter how valid the statements or how it thoroughly crushes your petulant, all pervading arrogance, all the carefully crafted nests of lies you've erected for them. They absorb us all only to give up their flesh in the end. They will give it to birds. He wont consider them as they have nø consideration for us. He will not be moved by any pitty to spare them. He will scorch them with heat and raise them from the ground, without human hands.
<quoted text>
Daniel 8:25
He will cause deceit to prosper, and he will consider himself superior. When they feel secure, he will destroy many and take his stand against the Prince of princes. Yet he will be destroyed, but not by human power.
<quoted text>
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
Matthew 24:22
"If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.
You got the hammer and these pinched headed, beady eyed, pointed nose, slew foot and long tail devils are the nails.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#267 Jul 23, 2014
MOSES-II wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Who financed Sanger's "Negro Project"? Was it Sanger's project or the person that financed her?
After Sanger could no longer experiment on humans without universal criticism, her financier created Adolf Hitler
2. Who financed Hitler? The same people that financed Sanger. The Negro Project is now called the holocaust...inhumane experiments on humans under the cloak of "war". Hitler admitted Sanger was his role model. Was it Hitler's eugenics program or his financier's program?
3. After they finished with Hitler...bang. WWII is over and "they" smuggled 50,000 highly intelligent Germans into America and created the CIA ....PSY-OPS became the watch word.
4. Who financed feminism? The same person....Feminism...one leg of a 3 legged chair named population control....I don't need a man....population control.
5. Sangers "Negro Project" renamed Holocaust and renamed Planned Parenthood. Who financed the building of abortion clinics?
Birth Control is not a bad thing! Seeing humans are like a plague of rats overrunning the earth devouring everything in their way!

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#268 Jul 23, 2014
T-BOS wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure I've supplied you with these two links before in some other thread.....Make sure we're perusing or reading them carefully, if only briefly -
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T7EFMGS3BLC61...
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TMPUAUDB8NRK6...
What could be better proof or evidence than the content therein? That's real people in real incidents.
Again. evidence so week or irrelevant as to be laughable. it resembles the "evidence" posted by some white girl in Topix that most black girls (despite their reputation) couldn't fight, and most could not handle a white girl in a fight without ganging up on her. Like you, she posted some reports of Black girls ganging up on a white girl, but was quite silent about incidents of white girls ganging up on Black girls. She even posted clips of white girls beating up black girls in one-on-one catfights, but noticeably ignored clips of Black girls beating white girls in one--on-one fights. I told her that she was CHERRY PICKING data that supported her view and ignoring data which refuted her view. And that since she was making generalizations regarding Black women based on those few and possibly unrepresentative samples of "evidence," that she was guilty of the fallacy of Hasty Generalization.
Take a look at Chapter 3 of A CONCISE INTRODUCTION TO LOGIC, by Patrick Hurley. That's a chapter on informal fallacies (defects in reasoning). There you will find described fallacies of weak induction such as Hasty Generalization and Suppressed Evidence.
You, like the white girl, have committed the same fallacies. For example, you cherry pick reported incidents of Black men ganging someone, but ignore incidents in which it happens to Black ,men from others. Then without any evidence that these cherry picked incidents are TYPICAL and representative of Black men as a group, you take this as grounds to make generalizations about the character and low level of physical prowess of Black men as a group.
Your biases and defective reasoning are quite obvious here and elsewhere. Someone posted a thread including a clip of a recent brutal beating of a Black woman by a white police officer. Someone then asked where was "TimeforHonesty" who would certainly be raising hell if that same Black woman was being so brutally beaten by a Black man. I don't know whether "TimeforHonesty" ever appeared to offer her response. But I can easily imagine, given the general character of your posts, that you would be equally silent unless the assailant were Black. If he were Black you would probably just say that this confirms your opinion of Black men as "beasts" (or close to beasts)---your own words. As the assailant is white...well, I guess that's ok with you. I wouldn't be surprised if you cooked up justifications for white brutality against Black women or against anyone else.
In short, your fallacious "thinking" is typical of that of a white racists or (assuming you to be a person of African descent) the babblings of a white racist negro.
Serpentine fire

United States

#269 Jul 23, 2014
MOSES-II wrote:
<quoted text>
So there were racists in 1939. There are still some today both Black and White. But do most Whites want the extermination of Blacks?? Obviously not. Are you retarded or what??
UTB

Atlanta, GA

#270 Jul 23, 2014
Most bottom of the barrel idiots ,are always focused on race, and race alone.

Why?

Because they wish they were wealthy and rich, or at least middle class, making upward to 200k a year.

It can be done, but it'll never get done arguing over race.

Poor Whites ride on the coattails of David Duke, poor Blacks ride on the coattails of Malcolm X.

As if that's going to change their lot in life.
lomaxx

Indianapolis, IN

#271 Jul 23, 2014
Triceroy wrote:
<quoted text>
I destroy it all the time, rebel. You thought you could erase our history just like you think you can erase us S@tan but your time is short. The time was extended for them to come in, all of the heathen Çretan gentiles who would listen, but the time has been cut short, or all flesh would die @ their insensate hands. Their reprieve is over.
Romans 11:25
I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in,
<quoted text>
You were born a criminal, inheriting thier sin against us. This is why you came here in the 1st place, to confuse, lie and deny, like the rest of your wayward breatheren. You deny us our history, our dignity and very livelihood, then you accuse us of being the culprit. You come out of the abzu and ride their backs, their vulnerable minds, compelling them along with all their pompous deluions and fearful ignorance. You blind them and you have them leading us. When you come here it's not to find your friend or agreement. You consider nothing said to you, no matter how valid the statements or how it thoroughly crushes your petulant, all pervading arrogance, all the carefully crafted nests of lies you've erected for them. They absorb us all only to give up their flesh in the end. They will give it to birds. He wont consider them as they have nø consideration for us. He will not be moved by any pitty to spare them. He will scorch them with heat and raise them from the ground, without human hands.
<quoted text>
Daniel 8:25
He will cause deceit to prosper, and he will consider himself superior. When they feel secure, he will destroy many and take his stand against the Prince of princes. Yet he will be destroyed, but not by human power.
<quoted text>
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
Matthew 24:22
"If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.
You need to seek help. The sins of the father do not pass down. You live in a little sphere of negativity. You're beliefs have been proven wrong by many smart people, but you, being a complete horses @ss, ignore it. I am finished with you, so wallow in your own self hatred. You really can't fix stupid.

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#272 Jul 23, 2014
MOSES-II wrote:
<quoted text>
I had no idea the 2 were connected. All I knew is that Sanger's programs continue to this day and have been highly effective when in tandem with their various other methods of destroying us. Take Florida for instance, their mayor issued a report with obvious pride that the "planned parenthood" prog cut Florida's potential African American population down to half of what it could have been.
lomaxx wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to seek help. The sins of the father do not pass down. You live in a little sphere of negativity. You're beliefs have been proven wrong by many smart people, but you, being a complete horses @ss, ignore it. I am finished with you, so wallow in your own self hatred. You really can't fix stupid.
Lie all you like, pallid death. The sins of Adam passed onto all, so we die, which makes you a liar. ALSO, God punishes the transgressors of his law, especially those who destroy his people all the way up to the 4th generation.

Numbers 14:18
The LORD is slow to anger, abounding in love and forgiving sin and rebellion. Yet he does not leave the guilty unpunished; he punishes the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation.

I am a 4th generation descendant of slaves. 3 generations ago my family sharecropped, while still suffering under the boot of whites as if it hadn't ended. Look long and hard @ that verse, though I'm certain it'll do you no good.

2 Thessalonians 2:11-12
Therefore God sends them a strong delusion, so that they may believe what is false, Then they will be condemned for enjoying evil rather than believing the truth.
lomaxx

Indianapolis, IN

#273 Jul 23, 2014
Triceroy wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Lie all you like, pallid death. The sins of Adam passed onto all, so we die, which makes you a liar. ALSO, God punishes the transgressors of his law, especially those who destroy his people all the way up to the 4th generation.
Numbers 14:18
The LORD is slow to anger, abounding in love and forgiving sin and rebellion. Yet he does not leave the guilty unpunished; he punishes the children for the sin of the parents to the third and fourth generation.
I am a 4th generation descendant of slaves. 3 generations ago my family sharecropped, while still suffering under the boot of whites as if it hadn't ended. Look long and hard @ that verse, though I'm certain it'll do you no good.
2 Thessalonians 2:11-12
Therefore God sends them a strong delusion, so that they may believe what is false, Then they will be condemned for enjoying evil rather than believing the truth.
So all you have to go on is a book of faith. A book of faith that was written by men. How arbitrary is that whole 4 generation thing? Why not 8 or 10?
By that general logic you revere so much, everyone on the face of this planet is a criminal. Everyone if they look back enough will have murderers, rapists, molesters, slavers, and the like. So keep being pretentious and self righteous, but I know you for what you are. You are a desperate Racist whose sole existence is to hate whites for some real transgressions, and a lot of perceived ones as well. And by the way, just because I don't believe your bs, it doesn't make me a liar. Your wrongheaded.
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#274 Jul 24, 2014
The fact that more black males are ambitiously hoping for the extinction of non-blacks (especially whites) or increasing advocating of violence against non-blacks are some of the strongest indicators that blacks may not be genuinely confident themselves of their own theory on crime, women, strength and fighting skills, or other racial or interracial issues. The two general elements (confidence and ideology) wouldn't and couldn't co-exist together.
Black Power

Oakland, CA

#275 Jul 24, 2014
A Hebrew Israelite destroys a crowd of white people.
Black Power

Oakland, CA

#276 Jul 24, 2014
UTB wrote:
Most bottom of the barrel idiots ,are always focused on race, and race alone.
Why?
Because they wish they were wealthy and rich, or at least middle class, making upward to 200k a year.
It can be done, but it'll never get done arguing over race.
Poor Whites ride on the coattails of David Duke, poor Blacks ride on the coattails of Malcolm X.
As if that's going to change their lot in life.
You are right about poor whites riding on the coattails of David Duke, but Malcolm X was a black Muslim. Black Muslims make more money than black Christians on average.
Black Power

Oakland, CA

#277 Jul 24, 2014
A question for all white people.

Why do feel the need to stop "black racists" on the AFRICAN AMERICAN forum, while saying nothing about the white racists on the AFRICAN AMERICAN forum?

Level 4

Location hidden

#278 Jul 24, 2014
Black Power wrote:
A question for all white people.
Why do feel the need to stop "black racists" on the AFRICAN AMERICAN forum, while saying nothing about the white racists on the AFRICAN AMERICAN forum?
That's what they're here for, the cold and detached, analytical mind that has no heart to balance. The product of Satan only comes here to look for error and weakness for him exploit. Gathering info on us while we could give a flying damn about their devious, diabolically twisted circles. We are the light the insects fly towards in the night.

You have to remember you are talking mostly to soulless/lifeless anima, the pineal gland in the center mass of the brain being the "seat" of the soul/ka. The white's is calcified, which is why their bodies fail to produce proper levels of hormones durring physical development, causing them to be the irrational, juvenile delinquents they've always been, destroying everything in their fear/hate filled tantrums of ignorance and delusion, while seeing no wrong in it and taking no responsibilty for their actions. American blacks are in danger, taking on the self destructive traits of the godless, heathen, gentiles.

The hormones secreted by our glands saturate our flesh and durring puberty, the heart, brain, musculature, etc are not fully developed in whites. THIS is the main culprit behind their deviant behavior and poor judgement in regards to fellow man and more importantly spiritual matters.

http://i23.photobucket.com/albums/b387/AtomEl...

Level 4

Location hidden

#279 Jul 24, 2014
Soul = The life people enjoy. This is the body and spirit combined, creating a whole/holy soul. How many souls were in that building. Sole surviver. One.

Because they lack in wholeness and are unclean/unholy, the true God YHWH commanded us not to mix with them, as so many around us who foresook his law did. They saw their fair skin, dainty, underdeveloped litheness and began lusting after their flesh, totally warping and diluting the original specimen. Israel was the last to do so and in so doing, we became like all other flesh, undesirable, incapable of pleasing him. THAT was one of the main reasons why he saught to keep us apart from them and one of the reasons we were sent away into captivity to suffer @ the their hands.

Ezra 9:2
They have taken some of their daughters as wives for themselves and their sons, and have mingled the holy race with the peoples around them. And the leaders and officials have led the way in this unfaithfulness."

@ Black Power. I'm sure you're aware of everything I've touched on about the endocrine glands and their defects in general, but consider this..

Notice they're all albino. Remember too that the pineal gland is in the center mass of the brain and in whites/albino animals it is calcified, causing manifold defects, mental/physical/emotional deformities. This brings me to the appearance of twins in the ancient world, their being prevelant in Çretinized Greece. Next post.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#280 Jul 24, 2014
Black Power wrote:
A Hebrew Israelite destroys a crowd of white people.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =dGFZfcHzvQQXX
Why weren't people called Hebrew Israelite in Torah?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Grey Ghost 1,708,447
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Micha Ben Israel 51,955
Proof Trump militarize of America is a violatio... 4 hr Spinning 360 waves 26
NYU serves Kool aid and watermelon for black hi... 4 hr Ugly monkeys 2
Smartest posters on Topix afam 4 hr IT IS I 139
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 5 hr Burt 941
Europeans are now buying and eating... 5 hr Negus AfricaAfric... 3
More from around the web