Blacks Destroy Whites In Racial Debates
Left Hook

Fairfield, CA

#241 Jul 22, 2014
Black Power wrote:
Khalid Muhammad destroys a white debate team by himself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RZfLDOjwuioXX
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Real whites don't debate with blacks, they ignore them.
Black Power

Oakland, CA

#242 Jul 22, 2014
Left Hook wrote:
<quoted text>
Real whites don't debate with blacks, they ignore them.
Yes, this is true.
Serpentine fire

United States

#243 Jul 22, 2014
Black Power wrote:
Khalid Muhammad destroys a white debate team by himself.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =RZfLDOjwuioXX
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
So you are a follower of a cult!! How pathetic. You can't stand on your own. SMH
Black Power

Oakland, CA

#244 Jul 22, 2014
Serpentine fire wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are a follower of a cult!! How pathetic. You can't stand on your own. SMH
I do not follow any cult. How pathetic to say that about someone without proof.
Black Power

Oakland, CA

#245 Jul 22, 2014
A Hebrew Israelite plays a white man like a puppet at a Glen Beck rally.

https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Left Hook

Fairfield, CA

#246 Jul 22, 2014
Black Power wrote:
A Hebrew Israelite plays a white man like a puppet at a Glen Beck rally.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sYlEm6R8ErgXX
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Hebrew Israelites are the bottom of the barrel.
Black Power

Oakland, CA

#247 Jul 22, 2014
Left Hook wrote:
<quoted text>
Hebrew Israelites are the bottom of the barrel.
Funny that even the bottom of the barrel can handle white people in a debate.
lomaxx

Indianapolis, IN

#248 Jul 22, 2014
Black Power wrote:
A Hebrew Israelite plays a white man like a puppet at a Glen Beck rally.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sYlEm6R8ErgXX
https://www.youtube.com/watch...

Lol. Someone with a microphone drowning somebody out with the volume of that microphone, doesn't mean they won a debate.
Black Power

Oakland, CA

#249 Jul 22, 2014
lomaxx wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol. Someone with a microphone drowning somebody out with the volume of that microphone, doesn't mean they won a debate.
This Hebrew Israelite didn't have a microphone.


Always sticking your foot in your mouth I see.

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#250 Jul 22, 2014
lomaxx wrote:
<quoted text>
That should have said self righteously, and you knew that, but by all means keep being obtuse.
You argue that race is an arbitrary construct created by the white man. Yet in your next breath you talk of black superiority. You can't have it both ways. Get the meaning here? Racial divide was recognized by cultures far older than those of whites btw. So much for your claims in both of those regards.
You speak of arbitrary, then you quote scriptures? It doesn't get any more arbitrary than that.
Go hang with your equally intellectually stunted brother Black Power. You can give each other self congratulatory hand jobs as you wax poetic on the inferiority of white people. You should both have to wear a court mandated dunce cap.
Only a moral midget and animal cracker like yourself would go tell 2 men to give each other handjobs. This is the 2nd time you told me to masterbate, freak. YOU have problems, you and yours, nøt me, not us in any comparison with you beasts. The old world was nothing like this, dispite any divides. No one on this planet has acted with the sheer hate and brutality you people have, having no moral scrupals or remorse. Deliberately infecting your enemies with your own filth for instance, nø dont compare.

So you feel I'm being impolite, not showing manners here. Why should I deviant? What respect have you sun-dried turds ever shown us?! This thread isn't for that, criminal, it's for destroying every worthless, legless argument you liars concoct, and not for you, FOR US. I waste precious time even acknowleding you, your kind only coming here to point the finger, laugh and ridicule. Like any predator, when you have no defense, no leg to stand on, you hunt for personal weaknesses. I reveal none to you, while revealing ALL of yours, godless. This is as it should be.

Titus 1:13
13 This is true. So rebuke them as sharply as necessary to make them strong in the faith.
Left Hook

Fairfield, CA

#251 Jul 22, 2014
Black Power wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny that even the bottom of the barrel can handle white people in a debate.
That's because they are so crazy and mentally disturbed that they actually believe they are right, when the rest of world thinks of them as a sideshow carnival act.
lomaxx

Indianapolis, IN

#252 Jul 22, 2014
Triceroy wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a moral midget and animal cracker like yourself would go tell 2 men to give each other handjobs. This is the 2nd time you told me to masterbate, freak. YOU have problems, you and yours, nøt me, not us in any comparison with you beasts. The old world was nothing like this, dispite any divides. No one on this planet has acted with the sheer hate and brutality you people have, having no moral scrupals or remorse. Deliberately infecting your enemies with your own filth for instance, nø dont compare.
So you feel I'm being impolite, not showing manners here. Why should I deviant? What respect have you sun-dried turds ever shown us?! This thread isn't for that, criminal, it's for destroying every worthless, legless argument you liars concoct, and not for you, FOR US. I waste precious time even acknowleding you, your kind only coming here to point the finger, laugh and ridicule. Like any predator, when you have no defense, no leg to stand on, you hunt for personal weaknesses. I reveal none to you, while revealing ALL of yours, godless. This is as it should be.
Titus 1:13
13 This is true. So rebuke them as sharply as necessary to make them strong in the faith.
Keep spewing your hatred moron. You hate whites because you feel deep down that you don't measure up. And that's nobody else's fault.
You are not destroying lies that whites concoct, you are concocting your own lies as you and your ilk try to rewrite history.

How am I a criminal by the way?
How am I Godless by the way?

Two assumptions on your part that just make you look like the hateful idiot that you are. You who has a monopoly on godliness. Your a joke, just as all you blacks who ostensibly preach black empowerment, but in actuality want black superiority, are. As evidenced by your focusing on the ills of the white race, and not crediting whites for their triumphs. Likewise blaming your shortcomings on whites, and claiming whites achievements. You're so predictable, and oh so transparent.
lomaxx

Indianapolis, IN

#253 Jul 22, 2014
Black Power wrote:
<quoted text>
This Hebrew Israelite didn't have a microphone.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lTfNPJ8KNmUXX
Always sticking your foot in your mouth I see.
Umm...in that first link you posted, the man clearly has a microphone. Who's foot is in their mouth now?
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#254 Jul 22, 2014
Black Power wrote:
A Hebrew Israelite plays a white man like a puppet at a Glen Beck rally.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =sYlEm6R8ErgXX
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Hebrew Israelites are a pathetic joke who are mentally unstable!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#255 Jul 22, 2014
Black Power wrote:
<quoted text>
This Hebrew Israelite didn't have a microphone.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =lTfNPJ8KNmUXX
Always sticking your foot in your mouth I see.
They physical threaten people thats why they win debates!

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#256 Jul 22, 2014
lomaxx wrote:
<quoted text>
You are not destroying lies that whites concoct, you are concocting your own lies as you and your ilk try to rewrite history.
I destroy it all the time, rebel. You thought you could erase our history just like you think you can erase us [email protected] but your time is short. The time was extended for them to come in, all of the heathen Çretan gentiles who would listen, but the time has been cut short, or all flesh would die @ their insensate hands. Their reprieve is over.

Romans 11:25
I do not want you to be ignorant of this mystery, brothers and sisters, so that you may not be conceited: Israel has experienced a hardening in part until the full number of the Gentiles has come in,
lomaxx wrote:
<quoted text>
How am I a criminal by the way?
You were born a criminal, inheriting thier sin against us. This is why you came here in the 1st place, to confuse, lie and deny, like the rest of your wayward breatheren. You deny us our history, our dignity and very livelihood, then you accuse us of being the culprit. You come out of the abzu and ride their backs, their vulnerable minds, compelling them along with all their pompous deluions and fearful ignorance. You blind them and you have them leading us. When you come here it's not to find your friend or agreement. You consider nothing said to you, no matter how valid the statements or how it thoroughly crushes your petulant, all pervading arrogance, all the carefully crafted nests of lies you've erected for them. They absorb us all only to give up their flesh in the end. They will give it to birds. He wont consider them as they have nø consideration for us. He will not be moved by any pitty to spare them. He will scorch them with heat and raise them from the ground, without human hands.
lomaxx wrote:
<quoted text> You hate whites because you feel deep down that you don't measure up.
Daniel 8:25
He will cause deceit to prosper, and he will consider himself superior. When they feel secure, he will destroy many and take his stand against the Prince of princes. Yet he will be destroyed, but not by human power.
lomaxx wrote:
<quoted text>
If ever I could have held anything you said in any regard whatsoever,
http://m.youtube.com/watch...

Matthew 24:22
"If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.

Level 4

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#257 Jul 22, 2014
T-BOS wrote:
It can almost make one feel sorry for the textbook black knowing he's only seven percent of the U.S. population and therefore, can't really act on his goals.
"We should hire three or four colored ministers, preferably with social-service backgrounds, and with engaging personalities.  The most successful educational approach to the Negro is through a religious appeal. We don’t want the word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members."

- Margaret Sanger, December 19, 1939
Black Power

Oakland, CA

#258 Jul 23, 2014
Hebrew Israelites vs Ashkenazi Jews
Black Power

Oakland, CA

#259 Jul 23, 2014
Black Power wrote:
Hebrew Israelites vs Ashkenazi Jews
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =m7qrhF3Z1joXX
If you watched that last video, this one will blow your mind.
https://www.youtube.com/watch...
Left Hook

Fairfield, CA

#260 Jul 23, 2014
Black Power wrote:
<quoted text>
If you watched that last video, this one will blow your mind.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =QMDmWbYC9I4XX
Your videos are wack just like this topic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Earl 1,509,268
Why Are Black People So Greedy And Selfish? 1 min KIP 32
Democrats plan pointless filibuster of Gorsuch ... 3 min ugly monkeys 3
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 7 min Bill 1,425
Best Guard Dog 9 min KIP 21
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 14 min Dan Snow 2,079
Why do Hispanic women like having sex with blac... (Oct '11) 20 min Real 284
White men are the solution for the single black... 28 min The Power Of Mast... 152
More from around the web