Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 19
Next Last
Black Power

Oakland, CA

#1 Jul 13, 2014
Khalid Muhammad vs Sean Hannity

Whites never defeat blacks in race debates.

Sean Hannity lost his cool.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
Black Power

Oakland, CA

#2 Jul 13, 2014
Tariq Nasheed Debates A Closet White Nationalist

White people suck at racial debates
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#3 Jul 13, 2014
Hannity destroys just about every angry black male nationalist who's ever appeared on his show...and BMs know it. Such as the following example -

It can almost make one feel sorry for the textbook black knowing he's only seven percent of the U.S. population and therefore, can't really act on his goals.
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#4 Jul 13, 2014
Throughout America, black men are getting beaten up mentally by whites and Hispanics on television and on the internet, and black men are getting beaten up physically in streets and high schools by white and Hispanic males. It's an ever-continual lose-lose situation for the common black.
Black Power

Oakland, CA

#5 Jul 13, 2014
They never let him answer their questions. If you want to call that a win go head, it just shows how desperate and pathetic you white people are. Look at this video Sean Hannity is exposed as a racist, and they cut the interview short.
Hannity Denies Association With White Supremacist

It's the same group The New Black Panthers. They cut him off left and right. And he still exposes Sean Hannity as a racist.

This debate between me and you is not going to be good for you. I will destroy you . Go call some of your friends and they will get DESTROYED
too. Look harder for debates I seen most. And people lose just about every time. So GOOD LUCK!

Prepare to be embarrassed.
Black Power

Oakland, CA

#6 Jul 13, 2014
T-BOS wrote:
Hannity destroys just about every angry black male nationalist who's ever appeared on his show...and BMs know it. Such as the following example -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Bl9dvoxYi7IXX
It can almost make one feel sorry for the textbook black knowing he's only seven percent of the U.S. population and therefore, can't really act on his goals.
Only white people are so pathetic to take that video you showed as some type of win. Let the dude answer the questions.

They never let him answer their questions. If you want to call that a win go head, it just shows how desperate and pathetic you white people are. Look at this video Sean Hannity is exposed as a racist, and they cut the interview short.
https://www.youtube.com/watch ...

It's the same group The New Black Panthers. They cut him off left and right. And he still exposes Sean Hannity as a racist.

This debate between me and you is not going to be good for you. I will destroy you . Go call some of your friends and they will get DESTROYED
too. Look harder for debates I seen most. And white people lose just about every time. So GOOD LUCK!

T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#7 Jul 13, 2014
And for years, during nearly every racial debate Al Sharpton's ever been involved in, he always gets so loud and agitated, he looks like he's about to cry....while his racial opponents (which today, in America, would number about 295 million people) sharing the same stage and audience just sit back and laugh at him!

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#8 Jul 13, 2014
T-BOS wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Bl9dvoxYi7IXX
Hannity? So you've brainwashed by fax nuws why does that not surprise me?
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#9 Jul 13, 2014
Throughout America, some angry black males in positions of authority in some educational institutions who teach their fellow brethren to be angry just like them fail to realize that they're actually doing them an incredible disservice.....it's a very dangerous practice.

The population of BM is too small to act on their terror ideology and most BM are simply too weak to fight other races (unless they have equalizers). As a result, such "mentors" risk the possibility of having their "disciples" returned to them with injuries or even death.
Snakes And Arrows

Houston, TX

#10 Jul 13, 2014
Black Power wrote:
They never let him answer their questions. If you want to call that a win go head, it just shows how desperate and pathetic you white people are. Look at this video Sean Hannity is exposed as a racist, and they cut the
interview short.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =YKNGBFCZNYwXX
too. Look harder for debates I seen most. And people lose just about every time. So GOOD LUCK!
It's blatantly obvious that you are not even remotely educated enough to engage in a debate on ANY subject. Consequently, if anyone were to get embarrassed, it would surely be you. Using the age-old "victim"mentality and slinging the race card does not make one a good debater. You have a long way to go before you breathe the rarified air of a debate victory. You are simply a wannabe that hasn't even elevated to even to clown status yet.
Black Power

Oakland, CA

#11 Jul 13, 2014
Khalid Muhammad on Donahue

He destroys Donahue and all the white audience.
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#12 Jul 13, 2014
The increasing advent of black male-committed hate crimes against other races, as well as his documented attempts at voter intimidation during major election days, only illustrate the common black man's increasing fear and isolation as an American citizen which is often fostered by his questionable population growth. Many try to deny such facts but the real world can't be re-written all over the internet.
Black Power

Oakland, CA

#13 Jul 13, 2014
Snakes And Arrows wrote:
<quoted text> It's blatantly obvious that you are not even remotely educated enough to engage in a debate on ANY subject. Consequently, if anyone were to get embarrassed, it would surely be you. Using the age-old "victim"mentality and slinging the race card does not make one a good debater. You have a long way to go before you breathe the rarified air of a debate victory. You are simply a wannabe that hasn't even elevated to even to clown status yet.
Whites Are A Race Of Demons
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TDA4S9RLIC4LU...
Proof!!! White People Are A Race Of Devils
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T3MAEHE3903CU...

Check out my debating stills for yourself.

You have been WARNED!!!!
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#14 Jul 13, 2014
Even if all twenty million black males in America managed to somehow miraculously unite for their cause against their opposition, it still wouldn't be enough and not even close. Twenty million equals seven percent. That's seven percent versus 295 million which equates to 93 percent - a death knell for the common BM.
Drilling for the nerve

Batavia, NY

#15 Jul 13, 2014
DFTN: Would a loving, caring God create a demographic of people (with one exception) as violent, as destructive, and as racist as AAs? Of course not. Ergo, AA peeps are the Devil's Spawn.

AA Male: Uh ... uhmm ...
Snakes And Arrows

Houston, TX

#16 Jul 13, 2014
Black Power wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been WARNED!!!!
I'm being warned by a copy and paste, intellectual midget. Oooooh.... I'm shaking in my "cyber boots". HAHAHA!!!!!
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#17 Jul 13, 2014
The persona of most black males on this forum (and often seen on YouTube) ain't of much more substance beyond hyper-sensitive blowhards or keyboard commandos and also reminiscent of the character Riley Freeman from the "The Boondocks" strip, who some may be familiar with. Lots of talk but little action.
Black Power

Oakland, CA

#18 Jul 13, 2014
Black Power wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been WARNED!!!!
It suppose to say Check out my debating skills for yourself. Not stills
T-BOS

Panama City, FL

#19 Jul 13, 2014
Though they try to persuade readers otherwise, angry black males are failing to "take over the country" as per their propaganda. They still get processed for their numerous crimes, and because of those crimes, are still racially profiled.

Sharpton, along with his fellow angry brethren, still got arrested and ejected for blocking city traffic and their population is barely growing, if at all. These specified examples are only a microcosm which represents the real world.
Snakes And Arrows

Houston, TX

#20 Jul 13, 2014
Most bm are too lazy to even finish high school. They would rather wander aimlessly through the crime infested, seedy underbelly of society until their unsavory journey ends in prison.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 19
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Grey Ghost 1,685,758
Black History Month? 8 min Sarah 2nd Grade 12
Mr. Trump is RIGHT, N(EYE)GGERS (ALL OF THEM) d... 10 min Sarah 2nd Grade 2
Black men are weak and short and fat 11 min Sarah 2nd Grade 6
White people need to have more kids and evolve 16 min Sarah 2nd Grade 29
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 28 min dreamhunk 37,829
BLACK KNIGHTS SNIPER ASSASSINS Is Here! Protect... (May '16) 39 min Sarah 2nd Grade 8
Why does nothing ever work for Negroes? 1 hr Sarah 2nd Grade 85
The white race will rise again 2 hr Gmoney 52
More questions blacks won't answer... 5 hr THX White Liege 31
Racist White People on MLK Day. 6 hr Jake 177
We wuz kangz 9 hr Harrisson 17
More from around the web