Black men/Asian women ......have in c...

Black men/Asian women ......have in common

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 60
Next Last
Nofan

Albuquerque, NM

#1 Sep 12, 2007
Some of them seem to hate there own.
Nofan

Albuquerque, NM

#3 Sep 12, 2007
Lou wrote:
I saw this Asian gal acting like she had gold, clinging onto this piece of White birdpoop of a guy. You make a good point. Asians are fooled. Whites aren't worth a penny/ha'penny. Some Black men are fooled too. Tiger Woods isn't Black--at least he said he isn't. He's Blasian or some such, that's why he married a White freak. Actually ,Tiger Woods was tied to a tree by a bunch of idiot White kids at school in California when he was 6 years old, while they yelled N*. The White teacher cut him loose and told him to run on home. Tiger Woods has been grateful to White women ever since.
To Funny if that is true!! Whenever a black man cross the line it seems to be with a white woman know matter how she looks and the Asian woman the same with a white men.
Hey U

United States

#4 Sep 12, 2007
you to need to get a room together... maybe you two can take turns dressing up as an asian chick and go [email protected] YOURSELVES!!!
Slim

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Sep 14, 2007
Go to Cali that's all you see.
nocal

United States

#6 Sep 14, 2007
asians girls don't date black guy because the whites in america has degrade the blacks race so much that to asian family it is an unspoken taboo to date or marry blacks.
Slim

Albuquerque, NM

#7 Sep 15, 2007
nocal wrote:
asians girls don't date black guy because the whites in america has degrade the blacks race so much that to asian family it is an unspoken taboo to date or marry blacks.
Black men generally don't see Asian women as pretty anyway, and they are to thin.
nocal

United States

#8 Sep 15, 2007
Slim wrote:
<quoted text>Black men generally don't see Asian women as pretty anyway, and they are to thin.
Witch one would you rather do, a thin asian girl or a big fat black girl?
Slim

Albuquerque, NM

#9 Sep 15, 2007
nocal wrote:
<quoted text>
Witch one would you rather do, a thin asian girl or a big fat black girl?
How thin, how fat LOL!!
nocal

United States

#11 Sep 16, 2007
JayCubby wrote:
big secret Native men are small, really small (ask BlackHeart) they cannot satisfy their women. That is why so many native women are easy, available and tight like virgins.
Causes imitation natives like BlackHeart to go insane and run off his mouth like a free running river.
Wtf r u talking about?
nocal

United States

#13 Sep 16, 2007
andet1987 wrote:
<quoted text>
the truth is: most asian women marry whites because the whites are good looking. it is a prestige on the part of asian women. it can also asure them that they will have good looking children.
White and Asian are a good mix i think because both race are smart and high achiever.Any race mix with black the baby will turn out looking black no matter what.
Carribean

United States

#14 Sep 26, 2007
nocal wrote:
<quoted text>
White and Asian are a good mix i think because both race are smart and high achiever.Any race mix with black the baby will turn out looking black no matter what.
That is so un true Asian people have strong DNA the kid will always end up with that ugly straw hair and the eyes oh gezz those eyes
Carribean

United States

#15 Sep 26, 2007
I think both Asians and black have strong genes look at Komria simon she is asian and black. but girlfriend look striaght up asian. i think asians are the most ugly race. I have never found on that was very pretty.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
SLIM

Albuquerque, NM

#16 Sep 27, 2007
Carribean wrote:
I think both Asians and black have strong genes look at Komria simon she is asian and black. but girlfriend look striaght up asian. i think asians are the most ugly race. I have never found on that was very pretty.
NEVER?
bobby drake at work

Jacksonville, NC

#17 Sep 27, 2007
nocal wrote:
tell that to all the asian chicks i nabbed.
bobby drake at work

Jacksonville, NC

#18 Sep 27, 2007
Carribean wrote:
u must be a women, gay, or blind.
chen wang wu

United States

#20 Sep 27, 2007
blacks, asian or hispanic men won't even bed a white woman anymore.

white women smell like wet dogs
Carribean

Palm Bay, FL

#22 Sep 27, 2007
Yes I am a women. I have some asian friend who are mixed with white. And they also think asian women are ugly. And they are they might suck ur white d*ck and let you do anal whenever. Thats dose not make her a beauty to anyone else.
kevin

United States

#23 Sep 27, 2007
Carribean wrote:
Yes I am a women. I have some asian friend who are mixed with white. And they also think asian women are ugly. And they are they might suck ur white d*ck and let you do anal whenever. Thats dose not make her a beauty to anyone else.
There's beauty in all race my friend.I've seen alot of hot asian woman,but the ones i see with whites guys are all ugly.I guess only ugly asian girls go for white guys.
Sweet pie

Palm Bay, FL

#24 Sep 27, 2007
I agree with you kevin all the asian girls with white guys are ugly. I guess they just love them that way what can i say
Flythai

Eddyville, KY

#26 Oct 3, 2007
Carribean wrote:
Interesting, I take offense to that.....its like me saying that I have never came a cross a handsome , pretty or cute black caribbean or island, black, causcasian, indian, etc. person.....Thats just shallow.....But I respect it because it is your opinion....EVERYBODY has a different look to them. Its just that blacks, white, asian, hispanic ALL have different facial features....you will never see an asian with a black persons feature....well maybe one, if they haev big lips, LOL....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 60
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black Hooker=Racist White Male's Best Friend 2 min LMRu 9
more white men should become cuckold (Jul '14) 14 min Nutz like TicTacs 271
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min mdbuilder 1,643,498
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 23 min Original 1,594
Europeans are NOT Aryans!!!! (Oct '13) 27 min Jasmine 450
Stop Celebrating These Savage Cracker Holidays!!! (Dec '16) 30 min Original 7
Im thankful for... 34 min Original 2
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 1 hr Harrisson 367
I feel like I can't be with a white guy if he's... 1 hr Original 52
Why do black girls get with white guys? 1 hr KIP 113