why do african americans hate africans
AA Chimps are deluded

Europe

#11780 Feb 25, 2014
Sassykaat wrote:
<quoted text> you wish! You africans are desperate for AA women and men! I was on nairaland and they have a thread called "african vs african American women" african men immediately started bashing their women by saying AA women are prettier,HAVE BETTER HYGENE,have well proportion bodies,etc.they said african women had pot bellies,and when they have a big butt,they dont have a small waist like AAW.they also said african women wear the same pair of jeans for a week! Yuck!
The other thread was called "why dont AA and jamaican men date African women"that thread is long.they finally came to the conclusion that aam dont aw because their own women look better.
Africans are so FAKE.they dont AT ALL believe their better than us.they feel inferior to us.just visit nairaland and see how they fight over which tribe we came from,and which tribe most looks like us(igbo).their frauds,complete liars,insecure,and delusional.their women are over at nairaland yelling at their men for dating aaw when they get to America,and all types of other insecurities.
Meanwhile aa's dont even acknowledge your existance unless were making fun of you.
nairaland is a nigerian forum and less than 1% of nigerians use it. Stop generalizing and deluding yourself.
AA Chimps are deluded

Europe

#11781 Feb 25, 2014
i find it hard to believe that Africans feel inferior to useless chimps who's criminal ancestors they sold into slavery, sassy.
therealone

Mountain View, CA

#11782 Mar 18, 2014
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Whenever someone tells me that he or she has had some bad experience with a member of a certain group, and then distrust or makes negative generalizations about that group as a WHOLE based on PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, I know I am dealing with a bigot and a fool.
How often has someone said that they had this bad experience with a US Black, or Jew, or Latino or whatever, and then began making bigoted judgments about that group as a whole?.White racists do this all the time with Black people or with Latinos. One would expect an AA person to know better.
You damn real I group all them in 1 box, call me what you want, I really don't care, the world has been looking at American blacks in a bad light for many many years, the 1st thing many blacks from other country's like Africa say is we are not there people ( exception British blacks ) they don't know our black American history and view us as complacent and lazy with not a fiber of fight within, it ain't just whites so don't give me that, I've talked to many Africans and they swear we have no culture, just because Africans have tradition it doesn't mean we don't , its the thing you don't see that will hurt you the most, I'm not closing my eyes to the hatred of black American's, you can if you want, us black American's mad exit possible for many others to come to this country, so I advise all that do, learn our history and stop coming here thinking your better than.
therealone

Mountain View, CA

#11783 Mar 18, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound like a tribalistic sectarian idiot.
I can care less what I sound like too you, you don't know me or have had my experiences, so your opinion means nothing to me, prove me wrong, show me different, I have plenty of proof on my words, where are yours? I know many many people who have been used just like me where is your proof of the many that have not been used? Out of thousands I bet you can't show me 10 people that is in a loving relationship with an African male or female this day.
therealone

Mountain View, CA

#11784 Mar 18, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem like a worthless sorry asss POS.
Would tell an idiot like you where you can go, but I don't have too you already know ; )
therealone

Mountain View, CA

#11785 Mar 18, 2014
Sassykaat wrote:
<quoted text> im more surprised that he wanted anything to do with an african woman! Most AA men find you obscenely ugly.
You know what I called myself doing by going to Africa for a woman? Thinking I would get a woman that was dedicated to a good man, boy was I wrong, I'm surprised I went that route also, the only thing I can call myself in doing that is STUPID!!!!!! Won't ever happen again and I'm going to make sure more Americans stay the hell away from then.
therealone

Mountain View, CA

#11786 Mar 18, 2014
i'm going to say this then I'm moving on.

I don't see none of you so called progressive Africans doing anything to change, stop or combat these people in your countries doing all these things to make all of you look bad, the majority of the Africans I've been around do and have done exactly what I have said, the .01% of Africans that don't carry that chip on their shoulders don't even care, they join the conversation with those who feel their better than us black Americans in fear of losing their bond with fellow countrymen, what part are you Africans and African loving people doing this day to show us black Americans not all of you are like that? The answer is none of you because your to busy defending those negative behaviors and people, what do you expect to happen when you come here and the Africans before you have planted seeds all over black America that they are better than us? Do you really expect us to welcome you with open arms? If you think that your minds are not broad enough and your not as intelligent as y'all claim too be, don't rebuttal my comments with the defense of those people, show me something different, be above them, and remember there are many thousands of them doing this and us black Americans are tired of it.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#11787 Mar 22, 2014
therealone wrote:
<quoted text>
You damn real I group all them in 1 box, call me what you want, I really don't care, the world has been looking at American blacks in a bad light for many many years, the 1st thing many blacks from other country's like Africa say is we are not there people ( exception British blacks ) they don't know our black American history and view us as complacent and lazy with not a fiber of fight within, it ain't just whites so don't give me that, I've talked to many Africans and they swear we have no culture, just because Africans have tradition it doesn't mean we don't , its the thing you don't see that will hurt you the most, I'm not closing my eyes to the hatred of black American's, you can if you want, us black American's mad exit possible for many others to come to this country, so I advise all that do, learn our history and stop coming here thinking your better than.
Let it be shown for the record that the above poster is a bigot and proud of it. He has abandoned reason and good sense for hatred and stupidity.
Unfortunately, there are other Black Americans like him. There are, on the flip side, likeminded Africans like him (who make sweeping generalizations about Africans based on their narrow experiences).
It is also important to know that there are also more intelligent and conscious American and African Blacks who are above this stupidity. And it is important that we do not let it seem that bigots and fools are the real voice of our communities.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#11788 Mar 22, 2014
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
There are people who say the same thing about you and other Africans.
Come out of ignorance.
Good point.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#11789 Mar 22, 2014
therealone wrote:
i'm going to say this then I'm moving on.
I don't see none of you so called progressive Africans doing anything to change, stop or combat these people in your countries doing all these things to make all of you look bad, the majority of the Africans I've been around do and have done exactly what I have said, the .01% of Africans that don't carry that chip on their shoulders don't even care, they join the conversation with those who feel their better than us black Americans in fear of losing their bond with fellow countrymen, what part are you Africans and African loving people doing this day to show us black Americans not all of you are like that? The answer is none of you because your to busy defending those negative behaviors and people, what do you expect to happen when you come here and the Africans before you have planted seeds all over black America that they are better than us? Do you really expect us to welcome you with open arms? If you think that your minds are not broad enough and your not as intelligent as y'all claim too be, don't rebuttal my comments with the defense of those people, show me something different, be above them, and remember there are many thousands of them doing this and us black Americans are tired of it.

You are blind and bigoted, and so there's much that you don't see. And I hear people saying similar things about us Black Americans as well. And there are backward Africans and backward Black Americans (like yourself) who simply keep parroting the same old stereotypical line which is really so much white racist and colonialist bullshyt presented in "black face."

“SASSYANDTRASHY”

Since: Jan 14

IS A WHITE WOMAN!!!

#11790 Mar 31, 2014
therealone wrote:
<quoted text>
You know what I called myself doing by going to Africa for a woman? Thinking I would get a woman that was dedicated to a good man, boy was I wrong, I'm surprised I went that route also, the only thing I can call myself in doing that is STUPID!!!!!! ever happen again and I'm going to make sure more Americans stay the hell away from then.
you really shoudve left in the first place.most african are yucky!!!
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

#11791 Mar 31, 2014
your not alone brudda, european whites think the same way about american whites. of course only some of them.
Anonymous

Los Angeles, CA

#11792 Mar 31, 2014
then again both black and white modern american culture is so full of shit who can blame them. usa, land of hypocrisy. the rest of the world sees it clear as day from an unbiased opinion but americans are fucking blinded by pc and have degraded as such to the level of complete retardation. isnt being "progressive" awesome?
RIVHOMBO INNOCENT

Pretoria, South Africa

#11795 May 14, 2014
OUR ELDERS AFRICAN PEOPLE NEVER SOLD ANYONE TO THE WHITES PEOPLE BUT THE FACT IS THAT YOUR GRAND AFRICANS ELDERS HAVE TAKEN BY FORCE TO UNITED STATES OF AMERICA THAT WHERE YOU LOST CONTACT WITH YOUR FAMILY MEMBERS AND BE GIVEN THE FAKE SURNAMES AS LONG AS YOU ARE A BLACK MEN WHILE CALLED VAN DER MEWER WIL HVE TO KNW THAT YOU ARE THE ONE OF THE LOSTEN FOUND PROPERTY ( AFRICAN AMERICAN ARE NOT DIFFER TO THE CHILD WHO CAME BY RAPE AND BY FORCE (INNOCENT RIVHOMBO THE ORIGINAL AFRICAN SOUTH AFRICAN WITHOUT I CAN SPEAK MORE THAN 11 DIFFERENT LANGUAGE PROUDLY SOUTH AFRICAN ( BE SMART THERE IN AMERICAN COZ YOU MAY FIND THAT YOUR BLOOD AND MY BLOOD ARE THE MATCH HA-KUTAMA NDI HAYANI
RIVHOMBO INNOCENT

Pretoria, South Africa

#11796 May 14, 2014
ok guys am away
steven

Stoney Creek, Canada

#11797 Jun 1, 2014
this is going the wrong way. ignorance is the reason that we are apart.As a African immigrant, i love African Americans with my heart. they are like our brothers and sisters and we should learn from each other and love one another. i think some Africans take their comments way to far. a lot of us say things and do things in a very strange way. but the thing is that to my black Americans bros and sis,if you meet a cool African that is cool educated and OK to chill with? hang out with the person and if others do the attitude towards you? leave them alone and mind your business.And to all the ignorant ones?Africa is a continent not a country. and we use the internet and we have cars and look at the computer and do your research and all things will fall in place. i have a lot of African Americans friends and we are cool, we chill a lot,we hang out a lot and enjoy each other company. but i have meet any ignorant ones(thank God). i just wish the world would see how beautiful Africa is. And the thing is that i hate the comment about Africans its really hurt and calling us primitive,backward and the comments to African Americans calling them uneducated,thug,violent etc we should love and respect each other. and love my black brothers and sisters

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#11799 Jun 3, 2014
steven wrote:
this is going the wrong way. ignorance is the reason that we are apart.As a African immigrant, i love African Americans with my heart. they are like our brothers and sisters and we should learn from each other and love one another. i think some Africans take their comments way to far. a lot of us say things and do things in a very strange way. but the thing is that to my black Americans bros and sis,if you meet a cool African that is cool educated and OK to chill with? hang out with the person and if others do the attitude towards you? leave them alone and mind your business.And to all the ignorant ones?Africa is a continent not a country. and we use the internet and we have cars and look at the computer and do your research and all things will fall in place. i have a lot of African Americans friends and we are cool, we chill a lot,we hang out a lot and enjoy each other company. but i have meet any ignorant ones(thank God). i just wish the world would see how beautiful Africa is. And the thing is that i hate the comment about Africans its really hurt and calling us primitive,backward and the comments to African Americans calling them uneducated,thug,violent etc we should love and respect each other. and love my black brothers and sisters
The more openminded an progressive African Americans and Africans feel some solidarity, and are not caught up in the stereotypical delusions manufactured by the oppressor.

“Creole Coated!”

Level 6

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#11800 Jun 3, 2014
Savant wrote:
<quoted text> The more openminded an progressive African Americans and Africans feel some solidarity, and are not caught up in the stereotypical delusions manufactured by the oppressor.
Hello Mr. Savant ..Lisa here :)
I think the timing for relationship building between Black Africans and Western Black is about ripe "once again"...What my African parents experience with AAs in the 60s and 70s was nothing short of constant praise....although my own in say the 00s-current falls short of it.. I do believe many younger 2nd generation or so African immigrants are open to bonding with Western Blacks and that the hurdle of differences can be overcome with time...that's with respect and understanding of ones' culture.. I supposed that comes to listening, learning, and acceptance.
therealone

Lexington, NC

#11801 Jun 10, 2014
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Whenever someone tells me that he or she has had some bad experience with a member of a certain group, and then distrust or makes negative generalizations about that group as a WHOLE based on PERSONAL EXPERIENCE, I know I am dealing with a bigot and a fool.
How often has someone said that they had this bad experience with a US Black, or Jew, or Latino or whatever, and then began making bigoted judgments about that group as a whole?.White racists do this all the time with Black people or with Latinos. One would expect an AA person to know better.


So damn what I will be all that dude, just don't bring your ass here talking crap about us American Blacks, and we won't say nothing about you foreigners, when you come here talking crap about us your looking for trouble, we had enough of you Willie Lynch people thinking your better than us, so do yourself a favor and kill yourself your insults mean as much as feces flushed down the toilet.
therealone

Lexington, NC

#11802 Jun 10, 2014
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>
Let it be shown for the record that the above poster is a bigot and proud of it. He has abandoned reason and good sense for hatred and stupidity.
Unfortunately, there are other Black Americans like him. There are, on the flip side, likeminded Africans like him (who make sweeping generalizations about Africans based on their narrow experiences).
It is also important to know that there are also more intelligent and conscious American and African Blacks who are above this stupidity. And it is important that we do not let it seem that bigots and fools are the real voice of our communities.
Let me show you how much more non intelligent I can be, goto hell and take your sympathetic ass back to the whole you crawled out of, anyone who can calls a person names because they give people facts about experiences they had, is a person that's just looking for attention and that's you, since your so sympathetic, go move over there and see how much " love " you get, they will look at you as a dollar sign and nothing more, they will not except you as one of them, you can try All you want to sound like you speak for intelligent black Americans, you speak for sympathisers, I have no sympathy for people that leave their country, come to where I was born and raised, then look at me like I'm beneath them, screw that, show me respect I show it back, come to my home with your nose in the air thinking your above me your liable to catch a bloody nose, and what makes you so intelligent? Because you went to a university? Most you book smart folks don't have a bit of common sense or any power of reasoning since you want to go there, if you want to have real dialogue instead of trying too look better than me, let's take it to a forum where we can utilize video, and get American blacks to vote on who has more truth, I bet you will lose.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min BlueFlag 1,563,692
Hello to my Human friends... 8 min NotSoDivineMsM 3
U S A Marked as an Enemy of Non-whites and Blacks 9 min wat linkin park 11
News Racism still prevalent 50 years after riots 30 ... 12 min Paul 27
Ugly monkeys: I am sorry to all the blacks I ha... 15 min Paul 36
Entitled White Feminist 18 min wat linkin park 13
Do you think light skinned women like dark skin... (Jan '08) 26 min Wolfman Jenkins 450
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 2 hr Chalotte 43
Should We Consider Segregating Schools Again? 3 hr KIP 105
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 5 hr Paul 1,537
More from around the web