why do african americans hate africans
Atari

Europe

#11526 Nov 16, 2012
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>Not true at all, dont know why you find confort in saying that. Many of us do read books, and go way outside of the history books to find the truth. I find that africans tell me different storys about slavery, and some even lie about it, dont know why, to my face. My co-worker told me the truth.http://www.amazon.com/Bl ack-Holocaust-Beginners-S-Ande rson/dp/193438903X
What country is your co worker from?

Level 6

Since: Apr 10

Gabon

#11527 Nov 16, 2012
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
http://www.amazon.com/Black-Ho locaust-Beginners-S-Anderson/d p/193438903X
Another book,blacks americans are still reading books...THE ONLY VERSION OF THE SLAVERY THAT YOU HAVE GOT THERE IS THE WHITE MAN SCRIPTURE...YOU can't have the AFRICAN VERSION OF THE SLAVERY because SCRIPTURES WERE NOT APART OF US;we had the oral HISTORY(that died with our forefathers because of the colonization that stopped them to teach it to us,the new generations).WHITES are winners cuz they got the scriptures while we don't have any proofs;of course you will entirely believe them.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

ATL

#11529 Nov 16, 2012
Atari wrote:
<quoted text> What country is your co worker from?
Sierra leone. Different africans say different things, Im telling you. A south african told me, some nigerians would sell their own family. Now, I know many were kidnapped, and some were sold, it would be ignorant to think other wise.
Atari

Europe

#11530 Nov 16, 2012
bourobou prince wrote:
<quoted text>There were slaves from central AFRICA TOO.FROM CAMEROON to ancient CONGO KINGDOM...I think 'til Angola too.
I know. What i meant was most were taken from west Africa. primarily from west Africa.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

ATL

#11531 Nov 16, 2012
Some of the captives were victims of war?

Level 5

Since: Feb 11

London, UK

#11532 Nov 16, 2012
Atari wrote:
<quoted text> Yes it did happen, but the "Africans sold other Africans into slavery" theory is bending the truth. Those who were sold into slavery constitute a minority, the majority were forcibly taken.
I am dumbfounded, black americans are the ones feeding the eurocentric lies more than white people. A white person starts a eurocentric lie, and a black american spreads it like wildfire.
Most were sold to European merchants. This is an essential fact.

How could a few hundred Europeans forcibly capture thousands of captives from an established Central-West African Kingdom or State?

Most Captives in the Atlantic Slave Trade were captured Prisoners of War during expansion campaigns of Central-West African Kingdoms/States.

Those who sold the most captives gained the most firearms thus the more powerful army to expand even more.

“The Love Below”

Level 8

ATL

#11533 Nov 16, 2012
Every country had slaves, or some type or servitude.

Level 6

Gabon

#11535 Nov 16, 2012
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
<quoted text>Sierra leone. Different africans say different things, Im telling you. A south african told me, some nigerians would sell their own family. Now, I know many were kidnapped, and some were sold, it would be ignorant to think other wise.
I noticed that not all blacks Africans are the same(each country has got his own kind of mentality);I do know that South Africans and Nigerians don't really like each others and I know Nigerians are one of the more bizarre Africans in here.They are doing a lot of strange things,maybe that's because they are very numerous.

Level 6

Gabon

#11536 Nov 16, 2012
BROWNMAN20 wrote:
Some of the captives were victims of war?
A minority of the captives were wars prisoners sold to whites by KINGS;Many were directly taken by WHITES with the use of weapons and others were given by force(Whites forced certain village's chefs to give them some young);Others were sent by whites to capture their enemy village's members.OTHERS killed many whites and defended their villages 'til the end.BUT in the statistics,my uncle told me that maybe 10-20 percent were sold by Kings or captured by their enemies.
Atari

Europe

#11537 Nov 16, 2012
BigsmokE8 wrote:
<quoted text>
How could a few hundred Europeans forcibly capture thousands of captives from an established Central-West African Kingdom or State?
Most Captives in the Atlantic Slave Trade were captured Prisoners of War during expansion campaigns of Central-West African Kingdoms/States.
Those who sold the most captives gained the most firearms thus the more powerful army to expand even more.
How could a few thousand europeans forcibly colonise, exploit and rape Africa, India, America, parts of China, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South America, large parts of Asia, et cetera?

Level 6

Gabon

#11538 Nov 16, 2012
BigsmokE8 wrote:
<quoted text>
ANYWAY can you bring some proofs of all that? OUR ANCESTORS didn't use scriptures but used the oral history.THOSE things happened 500 year ago and they are all dead;NOW the only things we have is the whites men scriptures that say AFRICANS SOLD THEIR PEOPLES TO US,WE DIDN'T CAPTURE THEM THEN DON'T BLAME US BUT BLAME THEM....I JUST WANT PROOFS CUZ WE WERE NOT ALIVE DURING THAT TIME.they want to clean their hands and reject all that affair on us and this is why THOSE AA's ARE MAD ON US WHEN THEY DON'T EVEN MASTER THE REALITY OF THE history.
Atari

Europe

#11539 Nov 16, 2012
Africa and Asia are the only inhabitable continents that white people were unable to fully conquer. They almost fully conquered us, but almost doesn't count. They got their asses handed to them.

Native Americans and Australian aboriginals are a conquered people, they represent the poorest and most lowly groups in their own respective lands.
Atari

Europe

#11540 Nov 16, 2012
White people only care about themselves and their avarice. Non white human life means nothing to them. Those who think white people love them are delusional beyond belief. The coloured races can never get along with the self proclaimed superior white race. They are the enemy of humanity and it will always be tha way.
Atari

Europe

#11541 Nov 16, 2012
More than 90 percent of Africans abhor white people. Same with Asians. They like to spread propaganda that Africans love them and Asians worship them. There is no truth to that nonsense.

Level 5

London, UK

#11542 Nov 16, 2012
Atari wrote:
<quoted text> I define central as in "at or forming the center or middle of the interior". Your maps don't show anything of the sort. West central and Central are not the same.
West Central Africa is Central Africa.

Are you going to deny that Angola, DR Congo, R Congo and Gabon are Central African countries?

If so your definition is flawed.
Atari wrote:
<quoted text> How could a few thousand europeans forcibly colonise, exploit and rape Africa, India, America, parts of China, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South America, large parts of Asia, et cetera?
It was mainly a bluff using natives also who were loyal to them and such colonies didn't last long. Now that is a big difference to taking millions of people as captives from established Kingdoms/States for centuries!

No comparison sorry.

Level 5

London, UK

#11543 Nov 16, 2012
bourobou prince wrote:
<quoted text>ANYWAY can you bring some proofs of all that? OUR ANCESTORS didn't use scriptures but used the oral history.THOSE things happened 500 year ago and they are all dead;NOW the only things we have is the whites men scriptures that say AFRICANS SOLD THEIR PEOPLES TO US,WE DIDN'T CAPTURE THEM THEN DON'T BLAME US BUT BLAME THEM....I JUST WANT PROOFS CUZ WE WERE NOT ALIVE DURING THAT TIME.they want to clean their hands and reject all that affair on us and this is why THOSE AA's ARE MAD ON US WHEN THEY DON'T EVEN MASTER THE REALITY OF THE history.
It is clear as day.

A few hundred Europeans can not capture millions of Africans over centuries from established kingdom/states.

Otherwise you imply that these Central-West African kingdom/states were made up of incredibly stupid and weak people.

You chose.
Atari

Europe

#11544 Nov 16, 2012
BigsmokE8 wrote:
<quoted text>
West Central Africa is Central Africa.
Are you going to deny that Angola, DR Congo, R Congo and Gabon are Central African countries?
If so your definition is flawed.
<quoted text>
It was mainly a bluff using natives also who were loyal to them and such colonies didn't last long. Now that is a big difference to taking millions of people as captives from established Kingdoms/States for centuries!
No comparison sorry.
West central and Central are not the same. One is in the center(interior) and the other is it the center(west). Why should we debate this?

You know little to nothing about African history.
Animal Galindez

Harrisburg, PA

#11545 Nov 16, 2012
I personally have never detected any AA hatred toward black Africans. The only thing I detect is the usual typical American sense of cultural superiority which most Americans have toward members of other nationalities.
Atari

Europe

#11546 Nov 16, 2012
C.A.R (Central African Republic) and Chad are in the center(interior), Gabon and Angola are in the center(west). That's why they call it WEST central.
Atari

Europe

#11547 Nov 16, 2012
Animal Galindez wrote:
I personally have never detected any AA hatred toward black Africans. The only thing I detect is the usual typical American sense of cultural superiority which most Americans have toward members of other nationalities.
True. Americans think they are above non Americans. It doesn't matter whether it's black or white yank.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Congratulations nighurs. 600 Chicago homicides... 6 min THX Seeks Justice 3
THREE WORDS USED TO DESCRIBE WHITES. kir sucka 7 min FireFellow44 39
Chiggum ch|mpout pair pleads guilty! 10 min THX Seeks Justice 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Reader 1,641,468
White history month: Name one great "White" civ... 18 min FireFellow44 315
Who's the little kid?... 31 min Yisraelite Suprem... 14
DEPORT protest and BOYCOTT DARKY RACIST thug la... 33 min Johny rebel 1
Racism in America (May '17) 1 hr bluestreak returns 1,014
Can America Become 80% White Again? 1 hr bluestreak returns 680
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 1 hr bluestreak returns 310