why do african americans hate africans
Sho Nuff

United States

#10733 Sep 27, 2011
superior wrote:
<quoted text>Hahahaha now u deny being even black after i busted ur dumbass? U are not fooling anybody ethio. Arent u tired of pretending? And can u stop sayin DAMN so much, cuz its gettin boring?
No one can be as dumb as you shit for brains! Ethio's and you can hold hands and take a flying leap in hell! ha! ha! Oh before you do, be sure to take that shipment of crack back to your villiage, because they are waiting for it! Ha! ha!
superior

Teaneck, NJ

#10734 Sep 27, 2011
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
you guys are still entertaining this 'superior' no life having troll? dude is NOT african, ok. he couldn't even find eritrea on a damn map.
for a trillion times, im not A WHITE TROLL. Im an african (eritrean). I have been to eritrea many times and i know where it is on da map. Do u know where ur country is on da MAP??

Level 1

Since: Sep 11

United States

#10735 Sep 27, 2011
SUNDAE wrote:
<quoted text> LMAO LADY please you take this stuff way to serious and STOP BEING AN EMOTIONAL WUSS!!!! I never make my self look dumb and most of my.posts people agree with! Are you living in the 80s we have iphones now and can talk on topix all day!! Why are you worried about me so much? You need to get a life and stop TROLLING as different people!! Lol my back.and forth.battles with SUPERIOR is pure fun! Thats it thats all! Do you honestly think I care about you and your EMOTIONAL LITTLE GIRL RANTS!!! And yes I do have a degree and a very good career but people can still have their opinions and studying books and walking across the stage has nothing to do with it!!! I like to hear what other people think its called FREEDOM OF SPEECH maybe some people dont have the right to say what they want in their native backwards country however AMERICA is not like that !! Thats why everybody comes here to enjoy our freedoms! Get a life and dont worry about mine!!!
TRASHY TRASHY TRASHY TRASHY TRASHY TRASHY TRASHY TRASHY * Emotional * lol am a SCORPIO am FAR from being Emotional and TRASHY on Topix speaking like a RAT I got better discussion to attend too then Lame RATCHENESS one's like this making me sound less then a Queen Deuces
superior

Teaneck, NJ

#10736 Sep 27, 2011
Sho Nuff wrote:
<quoted text>No one can be as dumb as you shit for brains! Ethio's and you can hold hands and take a flying leap in hell! ha! ha! Oh before you do, be sure to take that shipment of crack back to your villiage, because they are waiting for it! Ha! ha!
SHIT FOR BRAINS????? WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN ETHIO??? Ur comments are completely nonesense, and i get back to u when u have something good to talk about, till then, have fun pretending, u cock-eyed hooligan¡!!
SUNDAE

United States

#10737 Sep 27, 2011
QueenBijoux wrote:
<quoted text> TRASHY TRASHY TRASHY TRASHY TRASHY TRASHY TRASHY TRASHY * Emotional * lol am a SCORPIO am FAR from being Emotional and TRASHY on Topix speaking like a RAT I got better discussion to attend too then Lame RATCHENESS one's like this making me sound less then a Queen Deuces
LMAO STOP FRONTIN CHIC!!! Female SCORPIO HUH? HOE HOE HOE merry xmas I could careless what sign you are you are not a true scorpio because your are extremly emotional lol!
sensetive big big baby! Only thing you are a queen of is whining and all in somebodies business!! Maybe the QUEEN of ugly females make that TRASHY QUEEN OF UGLY CHICS.TRASHY HOE
superior

Teaneck, NJ

#10738 Sep 27, 2011
SUNDAE, ofcourse theres the FREEDOM OF SPEECH in the US where the white people can call african americans NEGROS, and african americans can call white people HONKEYS with no problem or without instigating any racial conflict between them, cuz of the freedom of speech right? Or its where da cops can call african americans banana eating jungle monkeys without upsetting the AA communities cuz theres a freedom of speech in the US? Haha ur a piece of joke!!!
SUNDAE

United States

#10739 Sep 27, 2011
superior wrote:
SUNDAE, ofcourse theres the FREEDOM OF SPEECH in the US where the white people can call african americans NEGROS, and african americans can call white people HONKEYS with no problem or without instigating any racial conflict between them, cuz of the freedom of speech right? Or its where da cops can call african americans banana eating jungle monkeys without upsetting the AA communities cuz theres a freedom of speech in the US? Haha
ur a piece of joke!!!
it doesnt matter what we call each other we have that right!!! Now newsflash dear white americans call all AFRICANS JUNGLE BUNNIES not just african americans!!! If you are not white to them you are nobody!! White.people make more fun of east africans than black americans in a silly debate with you guys!! Trust me white people do not like you and thats the truth!!! I bet you if white men ever tried to jump on you the first guy to help you would be black
superior

Teaneck, NJ

#10740 Sep 27, 2011
SUNDAE wrote:
<quoted text> it doesnt matter what we call each other we have that right!!! Now newsflash dear white americans call all AFRICANS JUNGLE BUNNIES not just african americans!!! If you are not white to them you are nobody!! White.people make more fun of east africans than black americans in a silly debate with you guys!! Trust me white people do not like you and thats the truth!!! I bet you if white men ever tried to jump on you the first guy to help you would be black
I don care if they don like africans. Its not africans that are being called jungle monkeys in their own country. u are being called NEGROS, JUNGLE MONKEYS, and all kinda names in a place u consider ur country, and ya just sit there and take it. U are being called all these names in ur own country. I don see a white man callin an eritrean a jungle monkey in eritrea. Trust me, da freedom of speech in the US is so limitted u can actually consider it dead.
superior

Teaneck, NJ

#10741 Sep 27, 2011
Are u saying it doesnt matter if a white person calls u a jungle monkey as long as u have the right of the FREEDOM OF SPEECH SUNDAE? Having da right of the freedom of speech is useless if u cant actually practice it. U make it seem like the US has da best freedom of speech, and i see people gettin arrested, and gettin fired from their jobs simply for practicing their freedom of speech. This is a country where people still get in trouble for criticizing the US government. All im sayin is, the US is not all it is cracked up to be!!!
Sho Nuff

United States

#10742 Sep 27, 2011
superior wrote:
<quoted text>SHIT FOR BRAINS????? WHAT DOES THAT EVEN MEAN ETHIO??? Ur comments are completely nonesense, and i get back to u when u have something good to talk about, till then, have fun pretending, u cock-eyed hooligan¡!!
You really are dumb as rocks ain't you crack boy? Well if I have to explain it to you, let me just put it to you this way, you have shit between your ears which you depend on to process your thoughts! Ha! ha! If that good enough for you simpleton?
SUNDAE

United States

#10743 Sep 27, 2011
superior wrote:
<quoted text>I don care if they don like africans. Its not africans that are being called jungle monkeys in their own country. u are being called NEGROS, JUNGLE MONKEYS, and all kinda names in a place u consider ur country, and ya just sit there and take it. U are being called all these names in ur own country. I don see a white man callin an eritrean a jungle monkey in eritrea. Trust me, da freedom of speech in the US is so limitted u can actually
consider it dead.
our freedom of speech is NEVER limited its in our laws of the land! Why do you say we just take it? Dont get it twisted the mean stuff that is said on topix would never happen in real life trust me! A white person would never call us apes and gorrillas and live to see another day without gettin his/her azz beat and teeth knocked out!! Thats why white people love topix because they can type what they would never say in public!! Black people dont take shit off nobody trust me we are very aggressive we cant help it its the african blood in us!!
superior

Teaneck, NJ

#10744 Sep 27, 2011
Sho Nuff wrote:
<quoted text>You really are dumb as rocks ain't you crack boy? Well if I have to explain it to you, let me just put it to you this way, you have shit between your ears which you depend on to process your thoughts! Ha! ha! If that good enough for you simpleton?
Do u have to refer to an english dictionary in order to write a sentence or for a better word selection ethio??? Write it in ur native language (amharic), u may be able to explain ur thoughts more clearly.
superior

Teaneck, NJ

#10745 Sep 27, 2011
SUNDAE wrote:
<quoted text> our freedom of speech is NEVER limited its in our laws of the land! Why do you say we just take it? Dont get it twisted the mean stuff that is said on topix would never happen in real life trust me! A white person would never call us apes and gorrillas and live to see another day without gettin his/her azz beat and teeth knocked out!! Thats why white people love topix because they can type what they would never say in public!! Black people dont take shit off nobody trust me we are very aggressive we cant help it its the african blood in us!!
Yeah i know, but not aggressive enough to make white people QUIT callin ya jungle monkeys. In the news, i always hear white cops callin african americans jungle monkeys, and i didnt see them gettin their teeth knocked-out. But if white people call eritreans, or africans in general jungle monkeys in africa, they wouldnt get their teeth knocked out, but they would come back to the US in body bags with their bodies dismembered!!
SUNDAE

United States

#10746 Sep 27, 2011
superior wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah i know, but not aggressive enough to make white people QUIT callin ya jungle monkeys. In the news, i always hear white cops callin african americans jungle monkeys, and i didnt see them gettin their teeth knocked-out. But if white people call eritreans, or africans in general jungle monkeys in africa, they wouldnt get their teeth knocked out, but they would come back to the US in body bags with their bodies dismembered!!!
lol you cant take somebodies life because they called you a racial name!! You got to be stronger than that! White cops would never say that to a black persons face! An they hate all africans no matter your skin color or how lite you are you are still a nigca to them!! Thats what alot of africans dont understand!!

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#10749 Sep 27, 2011
superior wrote:
<quoted text>I don care if they don like africans. Its not africans that are being called jungle monkeys in their own country. u are being called NEGROS, JUNGLE MONKEYS, and all kinda names in a place u consider ur country, and ya just sit there and take it. U are being called all these names in ur own country. I don see a white man callin an eritrean a jungle monkey in eritrea. Trust me, da freedom of speech in the US is so limitted u can actually consider it dead.
The Italians conquered you gguys easily.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#10750 Sep 27, 2011
typo-guys
superior

Teaneck, NJ

#10751 Sep 27, 2011
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>The Italians conquered you gguys easily.
Dont u have an ESL home work that needs to be done? I see ur greatest enemy is the english langauge and ur desparately to master it, but fail terribly haha!!!
superior

Teaneck, NJ

#10752 Sep 27, 2011
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>The Italians conquered you gguys easily.
Here u are desparately tryin to tell people who ur real enemy is not noticing that ur major enemy was the english language that ur tryin to learn how to speak!! Dont ya have english schools where u are???
Sho Nuff

United States

#10753 Sep 28, 2011
superior wrote:
<quoted text>Do u have to refer to an english dictionary in order to write a sentence or for a better word selection ethio??? Write it in ur native language (amharic), u may be able to explain ur thoughts more clearly.
Come on man, you are so dumb that you suck on every dictionary that you come across,just because it starts with dic so you think it is a dick for real! Ha! ha! I express myself very well, its just that you are so low on the IQ scale that you don't have sense enough to comprehend what I am saying! Ha! ha! You know you would like to lick ethio's azz! You love ethio's and they reject your azz! No one cares for ethio's or you for that matter! You can pretend that I am a dam dirty ethio all you want but the fact is I'm not! So go move a camels tail aside and shove your head up it's azz and have breakfast! Ha!ha!
superior

Teaneck, NJ

#10754 Sep 28, 2011
SHO NUFF u eat pigs and hogs. Do u know that pigs are da number 1 causes of food-borne illnesses and tape-worm related diseases in the US. Pigs are omnivores, so they eat almost everything including HUMAN POOP.They carry, parasites like trichinellosis, tape-worms, round-worms, hook-worms. And they majorly cause tuberculosis, paratyphoid, influenza, bruceellosis, hepititis E virus(HEV), and da list can go on and on. Theres da reason why the BIBLE prohibits people from eating pigs, cuz they are UNCLEAN in da eyes of God. And this is what you eat daily u filthy worm infested crotch eating hoodrat! Now dont tell me u never ate pigs, and don even try to tell me u never had 20 feet long tape-worm spiraling out of ur nasty shithole. Millions of people suffer from tape-worms in the US annually. I never had camel meat, but i would love 2 eat it, and i would prefer comel meat over these filthy pigs. Comels are herbivores (only eat plants). Did u ever get checked out 4 any of these diseases? I bet u would test positive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How did Jesus and the Hebrews become WHITE? (Dec '13) 6 min Moses 45
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 9 min trollslayer 48,737
The laughable irbm negative stereotype. 17 min Sweetheart4 6
Bbm pins 2016 1 hr Shannon 18
If the real Jews are Black (Dec '14) 1 hr MICHA 390
News George W. Bush: Museum celebrates not only equa... 1 hr Andrew 3
"korryn gaines was a hero" 1 hr Drilling for the ... 3
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 2 hr obama 35,230
IR at the walmart 4 hr Mick 46
This is why no one takes afrocentrics seriously 4 hr Moses 480