What's REALLY destroying the Black Co...

What's REALLY destroying the Black Community

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Level 1

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#1 Apr 18, 2014
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

What do you all think? Is this lady right? I believe her

Level 1

Location hidden

#2 Apr 18, 2014
I know the truth hurts but if we keep denying it. There wont be any progress
Underdog

Mountain View, CA

#3 Apr 18, 2014
Analyze_ wrote:
I know the truth hurts but if we keep denying it. There wont be any progress
My phone sucks just relay her message.
Ugh

Houston, TX

#4 Apr 18, 2014
I'm on a Mobile phone. And when I use the YouTube feature, I get 2 seconds of the video with a wait-time of a minute and half for the next 2 second and so on. It takes a while just to see a minute of a video. Can you relay what she was talking about?

(Lazy a*** poster put up a video link and not explain what the video is talking. Smdh)
Charlie

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#5 Apr 18, 2014
Analyze_ wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4UoPEdkCDaYXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
What do you all think? Is this lady right? I believe her
BS. It is men losing the position as head of the family that destroyed you community. Your community has become a matriarchy. That is where the problem lies. patriarchy is the natural order of things.

Level 1

Location hidden

#6 Apr 18, 2014
Underdog wrote:
<quoted text>My phone sucks just relay her message.
She said that whats destroying the community is the abuse (any kind) of bm/bw go through.

She gave an example: she worked at a juvenile detention center for boys mostly black boys. Every last one of them were in there because they had to fight their fathers from abusing their mothers. Or they had to protect their siblings because if that abuse.

Which is true. Ww wonder why we see so many unguided youth, start in the holmes. How they were raised.

Its an on going problem that black communities dont address. We use "femininist" or "homosexuality" as an excuse for whats tearing up the black family/community.

Shes on point. Try to watch the full video when you can.

Level 1

Location hidden

#7 Apr 18, 2014
Charlie wrote:
<quoted text>
BS. It is men losing the position as head of the family that destroyed you community. Your community has become a matriarchy. That is where the problem lies. patriarchy is the natural order of things.
Thats BS. If you dont live or have a black family you cant speak for us.

And patriarchy is a EUROPEAN method of living. In ancient times our ancestors paid respect for both male AND female. They knew the power OF the female. Females were given the upt most RESPECT. Thats why iur ancestors had monuments/statues/drawings depicting female royalty.

Women literally carry the birth of humans. So why make her submissive or be dominant over the woman who birthed life?!
Underdog

Mountain View, CA

#9 Apr 18, 2014
Women are dominating/analyzing men with all their power in America. Do you know how many women lied on men its got be in the tens of thousands and many of these men went to jail behind it?

Level 1

Location hidden

#11 Apr 18, 2014
Ugh wrote:
I'm on a Mobile phone. And when I use the YouTube feature, I get 2 seconds of the video with a wait-time of a minute and half for the next 2 second and so on. It takes a while just to see a minute of a video. Can you relay what she was talking about?
(Lazy a*** poster put up a video link and not explain what the video is talking. Smdh)
I just felt she can say it wayy better than I can.

She said that whats tearing up black families is abuse (mostly coming from men). Any kind of abuse (emotional spirital sexual physical etc).

She said as a black community we should put effort into correcting this problem and we havent. Thats why you see boys and girls joining gangs.

She gave a solid example: she worked at a juvenile detention for boys and tutured 13 young boys (mostly black) and they even admitted that there was abuse in the home.

We focuse so much on other "factors" of whats destroying black families but the TRUTH.

I believe her. I always wondered why young black males/females go down the wrong path with their life decisions. All we have to do is look at the ROOT the black household.
trey

Denver, CO

#12 Apr 18, 2014
I think r.i.p black America!
trey

Denver, CO

#13 Apr 18, 2014
black American man get a island and than get woman from any race that love you. build a nation on it with your rich money.

Level 1

Location hidden

#14 Apr 18, 2014
Matriarchy and Patriarchy are EUROPEAN coined words which should NOT hold affect with black people.

We are descendents of strong families/royalty. Our ancesestors gave RESPECT to males and FEMALES.

they knew the importance of both as we need one another to create HUMAN LIFE.

How can men dominate over women who birthed them? Thats a cave man mentality.

Our african ancestors treated their woman as queens. Not submissive dogs like you see white men/arab men do.

We are so OUT OF TOUCH with our ancestors culture its ridiculous.
Ugh

Houston, TX

#15 Apr 18, 2014
@Analyze,

If that's what the video was saying, I disagree. There is no way ANY MAN can hold down a family when the Woman refuse to play the traditional role of the Wife, and be submissive to the Man. It doesn't mean she is to be belittled in all things, no. She get to make all the decisions but Man should "okay" it.

That's not the case today. Feminism is what's ruining the traditional family structure. Women want to wear the pants and actually "expect" Man to wear the dress. If he refuses, she bolts.

Why she feels confident to bolt?

Because the Government got her back, 110%. Remove the government and any pro-Woman entity that gives Woman political sway and clout to re-invent the traditions of a Man and Woman family relationship, and the Woman would be disciplined back into her proper role which is befitting of her status and nothing to be a shame of for she is a Woman. Not a Man!

There are just areas Women should not cross, even if she think she can do better than the Man in those areas, the outcome/results is what you get with a broken home, gay children, dysfunctional families etc.

Woman and Feminism are the culprits.

Level 1

Location hidden

#16 Apr 18, 2014
Ugh wrote:
@Analyze,
If that's what the video was saying, I disagree. There is no way ANY MAN can hold down a family when the Woman refuse to play the traditional role of the Wife, and be submissive to the Man. It doesn't mean she is to be belittled in all things, no. She get to make all the decisions but Man should "okay" it.
That's not the case today. Feminism is what's ruining the traditional family structure. Women want to wear the pants and actually "expect" Man to wear the dreokss. If he refuses, she bolts.
Why she feels confident to bolt?
Because the Government got her back, 110%. Remove the government and any pro-Woman entity that gives Woman political sway and clout to re-invent the traditions of a Man and Woman family relationship, and the Woman would be disciplined back into her proper role which is befitting of her status and nothing to be a shame of for she is a Woman. Not a Man!
There are just areas Women should not cross, even if she think she can do better than the Man in those areas, the outcome/results is what you get with a broken home, gay children, dysfunctional families etc.
Woman and Feminism are the culprits.
You are still brainwashed by white america. There is no point in continuing this convo.

You say traditional...who's tradition? Not MY AFRICAN ANCESTORS. They DID NOT treat their woman likevthat. Do some research and ttyl.

Level 1

Location hidden

#19 Apr 18, 2014
http://www.assatashakur.org/forum/liberation-...

On why patriarchy is NOT FOR BLACK PEOPLE
Analyze

Kansas City, MO

#20 Apr 18, 2014
Try this wrote:
<quoted text>
She is addressing the "effect" and not the "cause".
I don-t think any of you understand the theory of cause and effect. As a matter of fact, everyone is doing exactly what powers in high places want.
Powers have created the problem, stepped back and watch their victims blame each other.
LET ME BREAK IT DOWN IN PSYCHOLOGICAL TERMS.
Frustration is the inability to reach a goal.
1. When a people get frustrated, they go through okdepression, anxiety and unable to reach their goal, they become "aggressive".
Black Anericans are the most oppressed people in America and this oppression is frustrating.
GOD, DON'T YOU PEOPLE EVER GET TIRED OF VICTIMIZATION OF THE VICTIM?
Cause: abuse is destroying black families
Effect: children are not raised well (single parent homes, kids join gangs, kids not motivated to continue education)
#byefelicia I graduated with a BA in social work/sociology
charlie

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#21 Apr 18, 2014
Analyze_ wrote:
Matriarchy and Patriarchy are EUROPEAN coined words which should NOT hold affect with black people.
We are descendents of strong families/royalty. Our ancesestors gave RESPECT to males and FEMALES.
they knew the importance of both as we need one another to create HUMAN LIFE.
How can men dominate over women who birthed them? Thats a cave man mentality.
Our african ancestors treated their woman as queens. Not submissive dogs like you see white men/arab men do.
We are so OUT OF TOUCH with our ancestors culture its ridiculous.
Women have been major decision makers since the beginning of time. Michelle Obama could be The one making all The Big decision that affect your lives as americans. Women rulle in The back grund. That is how it should be.
Arthen

Howell, MI

#22 Apr 19, 2014
lol being black is destroying the black community because white folk do not pay you And you cannot do proper businesses.. which is why All blacks must be more white looking to give them Atleast some edge..
Arthen

Howell, MI

#23 Apr 19, 2014
now white folk do not hate blacks.. they just don't pay blacks As much..

blacks Are not even poor.. they Are just not As rich As whites..
Arthen

Howell, MI

#24 Apr 19, 2014
whites helip blacks All the time they just help blacks less than whites I saw the white woman giving eveyrone money she made sure she gave the blacks 10 thousand bucks And gave a fellow whtie 100 thousand...

she still helped the blacks just not As much..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
African American Dating 2 min mercy589 3
Alligators stop crime 20 min PROUD WHITE AMERICAN 4
What happens if u swallow a roach by accident? (Jul '10) 25 min Brittany jones 87
What was the name of the black kid from the jet... (Oct '10) 28 min PROUD WHITE AMERICAN 4
If you post racist comments on this site, pleas... 34 min PROUD WHITE AMERICAN 2
If I could go back in time, I would.... 40 min PROUD WHITE AMERICAN 2
Cornrowed coon gets 45 years for ventilating bu... 47 min To the crooked he... 13
New evidence of non human DNA found in black Af... 52 min Yep 62
Microchips In Employees Become Reality 1 hr Prince 75
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 2 hr Mick 910
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 4 hr Punani Bully 1,551
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 6 hr The Delighted Axe 156
More from around the web