Michelle PISSED at Obama for flirting...

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#216 Dec 12, 2013
Silverness wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol at your defenses. Even David Cameron tried to wiggle his way out of this one... he gave no such ridiculous excuses.
To be honest had he not been there I would not mind at all... I actually thought it was pretty silly to have him 'speak'. Anyway that is not my business.
And I already see that you will not see it how I see it. It is Obama after all... And you are a Black man I am guessing??? Although I do wonder how it is possible for anyone to excuse a President for doing the job of hired photographers and take pictures at an International event ( not of the event though, of himself)... And on top of that while someone else was speaking (did you see it live , or just pictures?). It was inappropriate, in my opinion but you are entitled to yours so... let's leave it at that, I have no desire to engage with you anymore.
Now you are just pouring your subjective feelings all out, because I know that you are not talking about presidential conduct with all of the Presidential misbehavior that one could call into question in South Africa, starting with Zuma working your way backwards. I too see that you are another one of those bias Africans who are incapable of seeing past your prejudices against Americans, so trying to reason with you is pointless, and I have no further desire to engage you further either, so we are good.

“Sombrero Galaxy”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

I'm An Illegal Alien

#217 Dec 12, 2013
The Danish pm is not bad looking.

Level 7

Location hidden

#218 Dec 12, 2013
lomaxx wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the air of an idiot about you. You seem the type to cry victory when there is none to be had. Keep convincing yourself.
So says you! How long did it take you to come up with that one?

Level 7

Location hidden

#220 Dec 12, 2013
lomaxx wrote:
<quoted text>
You're trying very hard to seem intellectual and it shows. Therefore it has a false ring to it. Your "ghetto-ness" still shows through. If you want to speak a certain way in order to appear to be something, then it needs to be effortless
Well, in order to judge intellect, you must first have intellect, so your thoughts on my intellect are just your ramblings that is a testament to your lack of intellect. You take from these boards and give nothing of value in return....you intellectual bottom feeder!
Old Friend of the Family

Ridgewood, NJ

#221 Dec 12, 2013
michele wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you even care? Get over it, its none of your concern.
Its none of my concern that a violent nut was standing next to the President? What are we paying the Secret Service for?

Level 7

Location hidden

#223 Dec 12, 2013
FlowFighter wrote:
<quoted text>
This thread and the scores of others like it on websites throughout the net are ipso facto proof that he-POTUS- and the other two fu*cked up.It's that simple...there is no "more" to the story. All he had to do was show the F up and respect the solemnity of the occasion with proper decorum. He didn't.
end of story....
lol! How can a bunch of people on a variety of websites with bias predispositions and different view points be Ipso facto proof of anything other than their bias predispositions and different views? You are entitled to declare these discussions closed until your hearts content, but in the end, you would only be indulging your own subjective position.....end of story!
aisling----

Logan, OH

#226 Dec 12, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not my fault that the RIF Truck (Reading is fundamental) never made it to your neighborhood, so just sign the Damn Document will you. Prosperity shall remember you kindly for rendering a service for the greater good by laying waste to a long standing myth. I thank you, and your President thanks you, and don't worry. The first lady will eventually come around to thank you also......when hell freezes over! lol
There is no such thing as "none Whites". It's non-Whites. And I it's basis not "bases".

Hooked on phonics much?
Elwood

United States

#227 Dec 12, 2013
Fake Phony Scandals wrote:
<quoted text> He probably cares because if the imposter had killed Obama then we would have POTUS Joe Biden and he is an even BIGGER lying idiot. The inbreeding must run deep in your tribe. smh
True Biden as president would be SCARY. No one would want that. Obama chose his VP wisely lol.

But that crazy 'hallucinating' interperter standing there next to Obama makes his security people look like a bunch of bumbling idiots. That guy was crazier than a fruit cake LOL!
aisling----

Logan, OH

#228 Dec 12, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, you were whining about my "verbosity" earlier, so I thought that I would do something to level the playing field and restore you r sense of superiority. You can thank me later!
No whining on my end. Educate yourself.
aisling----

Logan, OH

#229 Dec 12, 2013
Cogito2 wrote:
<quoted text>
Unlike you, I happened to see photos of many of the heads of states in relaxed, smiling postures, so, as I stated, I am not an Obamanite, nor do I feel any particular compulsion to defend him or the others; so while your perspective is respected, I'm staying with mine.
As did the some of us as well and being that he represents this country as our President, some of us don't appreciate him presenting himself as no more than a buffoon. Then again, what's new when it comes to that man and his behavior because as he's stated in the past, he's a "rock star president". Just more WTF moments for the world to see and courtesy of the buffoon in Chief.
aisling----

Logan, OH

#230 Dec 12, 2013
Good to know, Mr. President, that you were having a lighthearted time, without a care in the world. Taking selfies, schmoozing with communists and endless rounds of golf. I guess we all can just breath a sigh of relief because Mr. rock star in Chief has it all handled. Just like he did when Benghazi was in flames and he had a big fundraiser to attend to the next day. Yep and Iran, Cuba and Venezuela are just little countries. What you worry, Mr. rock star President? Certainly not you.
aisling----

Logan, OH

#231 Dec 12, 2013
*breathe, even.
aisling----

Logan, OH

#232 Dec 12, 2013
lomaxx wrote:
<quoted text>
You're trying very hard to seem intellectual and it shows. Therefore it has a false ring to it. Your "ghetto-ness" still shows through. If you want to speak a certain way in order to appear to be something, then it needs to be effortless
Exactly, Lomaxx.
michele

Houston, TX

#233 Dec 12, 2013
bunnywen wrote:
I told you fools the president will leave that TG for a Ivory. He is on his way
You fools accused me of trolling. I saw that and laughed and laughed and laughed
You inbreds are always wishing and hoping famous blacks somehow want to be with a inbred.

Obama does not want an white bitch. Hes wants his wife.

God did not create the world for INBREDS only. Everybody does not want you. LIVE WITH IT INBREDS!

There were Some inbreds asking questions on topix & yahoo about why beyonce didn't marry a white man. Why do you inbreds need to be the center of attention all the damn time?

You inbreds need to be wanted by everybody for your survival.

Level 7

Location hidden

#234 Dec 12, 2013
aisling---- wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no such thing as "none Whites". It's non-Whites. And I it's basis not "bases".
Hooked on phonics much?
That's what you came up with? Editors can always catch those oversights, or I can just take the time to proof read, but who or what will catch these gaping holes in your reasoning and inability to view anything outside of your programmed conservative prism with objectivity? The sad part is that you don't see yourself as the parrot that you are?

Level 7

Location hidden

#235 Dec 12, 2013
aisling---- wrote:
<quoted text>
No whining on my end. Educate yourself.
Oh you were most definitely whining!
michele

Houston, TX

#236 Dec 12, 2013
Fake Phony Scandals wrote:
<quoted text> He probably cares because if the imposter had killed Obama then we would have POTUS Joe Biden and he is an even BIGGER lying idiot. The inbreeding must run deep in your tribe. smh
Shut the hell up uncle tom. Stop licking whiteys ass.

That man didn't want to kill president obama. Just because he was signing.

You letting these inbreds brainwash you into thinking someone black was a danger to president Obama.

Those inbreds are just trying to RUIN the memory of the televised Mandela ceremony. making such a HUGE deal outta that guy.

He was probaby signing in a secret African language & those lying MEDIA inbreds talking about he says hes schitzo. I've never heard anyone say they are schitzo.

Inbreds can pee on you WEAK asses legs & tell you its raining & you will believe it.

Those inbreds are just trying to ruin Mandela's last ceremony. cause if it ain't about whitey inbreds. They will find a way to fuck up the memory.

if it would not have been about that guy, it would have been something else whitey could SCAPE THE BOTTOM OF THE BARROW with.

Level 7

Location hidden

#237 Dec 12, 2013
aisling---- wrote:
<quoted text>
As did the some of us as well and being that he represents this country as our President, some of us don't appreciate him presenting himself as no more than a buffoon. Then again, what's new when it comes to that man and his behavior because as he's stated in the past, he's a "rock star president". Just more WTF moments for the world to see and courtesy of the buffoon in Chief.
Once again, your complete, utter and total absence of objectivity, renders any and all of your points about Obama mute. You and the idiot Lomxx, would know, if you were educated and not indoctrinated that objectivity is indispensable to reasoning. So you two azz clowns are doing nothing more than taking up digital space.

Level 7

Location hidden

#238 Dec 12, 2013
aisling---- wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly, Lomaxx.
What can I say, simple minded fools, cretins, and idiots of a lower intellectual caste think alike.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#240 Dec 12, 2013
Personally I don't think Michelle is pissed at al. She has the title of first lady, the president and their children. Financially she is set for life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What does 'diversity' mean to you? The answer m... (Aug '14) 3 min Imgreat 55
Bernie supporters running to Hillary 6 min Hillary 2016 1
Hillary is rotting from the inside out !! 6 min MeSo 1
Why are Africans so UGLY (Oct '15) 7 min Junie 24
Kellyanne Conway will sink Trump 8 min NotSoDivineMsM 13
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Teaman 1,418,688
Hillary will do a press conference ............. 12 min Trump Train 2016 2
Black Failure 1 hr KIP 58
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 5 hr dcool 501
More from around the web