First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Mandingo Warrior

United States

#1 Apr 12, 2011
Let there be no doubt, Black men love Black women. Ask us what we love about Black women and some of us will say we love the many hues of a Black woman's skin--the reddish-brown cinnamons, the golden honeys, the milk chocolates and jet black coffees, no cream. Ask others and they will say they love the Black woman's inner temperament--fragile and pretty like a china teacup one minute and hard and complex like a Chinese puzzle the next.

Still others will say they love Black women because Black women are the epitome of beauty, the giver of life, a steadfast protector and a nurturer. I love Black women because Black women continue to walk proudly, absorbing life's blows with grace and fortitude, serving as the glue that holds together an entire race of people.

Continue to hold your heads high my beautiful queens, and know that you are loved. Do not even think for one moment that Black men see any beauty greater than yours. You are precious, adorable, yet strong and meek. The world belongs to you.
Tam

London, UK

#2 Apr 12, 2011
Very nice. Totally agree, but I don't foresee many AAs commenting on this. Many are interested in talking about silly issues like e.g. IR, Moors etc. SMH
Ankhsanamen

AOL

#3 Apr 12, 2011
Thank you dear, you don't know how timely was your post. I was up to my elbows in racist trash. I feel much better now.
Midnight Sun

United States

#4 Apr 12, 2011
Wow, Thank you so much. I too am very tired of fighting..but I will. I know we are awesome but it's great to hear a black man say it out loud.

Ankhsanamen, you won't hear many comment on that because there are a lot of whites in here stirring up trouble, posing as blacks. Know that.
Mandingo Warrior

United States

#5 Apr 12, 2011
Many men will say they love Black women, because, more than any other woman in the world, they are the easiest to love. And although Black men, like all men, sometimes have a hard time showing it, they will be the first admit they cannot live without Black women.

"Her being is to be loved and cherished by her man. She's a queen," says love maestro Barry White. "A true queen."

The Rev. Jesse Jackson says he loves Black women simply because: "My mother was Black and my grandmother was Black....[And because] there is a glorious heritage of Black women who were tough enough to resist their oppressor and tender enough to give birth to our families. That's why I love Black women."

Stick together and these devils will leave your presence
BrotherFrank

United States

#6 Apr 12, 2011
Wow Man @ Mandingo...You said it. This forum is insanely jealous of African American women. I'm so glad you spoke what I feel as well. I love you ladies. You are our Foundation and our Rock. Here is what some other brothers had to say about you lovely Queens of the earth:

I LOVE Black women because a Black woman brought me into the world."

Jesse Jackson Sr., President, National Rainbow Coalition

I grew up under the influence of a mother and grandmother who sacrificed many things for me. Much of my training has come from Black women. I am married to a Black woman. My experiences have been shaped by the love and affection of Black women. I know the tough and tender sides of Black women .... There are Black women whom God has used as liberators--Sojourner Truth, Rosa Parks, Mary McLeod Bethune, Fannie Lou Hamer. But even with their struggles, Black women have been the stable forces of moral authority and spirituality, and have continued to bandage the wounds of Black men who have been broken by the oppressor's whip."

August Wilson, playwright

When you grab hold to a [Black] woman, you have something there. You got a whole world there. You got a way of life kicking up under your hand. That woman can take and make you feel like something."

Manning Marable, historian

Sisters have taught me that we should listen to the poetry within, capture and express our inner beauty as a part of our political and social being."

Andre Harrell, CEO, Motown Records

The Black women in my life have offered my mind strength and given my heart peace. In general, I love Black women because they exemplify all that is rich in our heritage: the soul, the passion, the attitude, the determination and, most of all, love."

D'Angelo, singer

I LOVE Black women because they are the mothers of our Black future. I love Black women because of their enduring strength, a strength that at times has risen above the failures of Black fathers. I love their curly hair, their braided hair, their straightened and even kinky hair. I love their full lips and, of course, their brown sugar skin. But most of all, I love Black women because I am the product of a Black woman. Black men are born of Black women and influenced by the Black women in their lives. I have to love Black women in order for me to love myself."

I ask other brothers to come and support our beautiful flowers. We will not let them stand alone again in this hostile world of haters.

I like this man.


Ahkeem

United States

#7 Apr 12, 2011
Barry White, singer

What I love most about Black women is "their sensitivity," says White, who in an earlier interview criticized Black men, saying they are the reason "relationships are out of control. Until man knows how to make a commitment, until man knows how to communicate his true feelings, until man knows how to walk like one, talk like one and act like one, the war will continue. But so far man has been a destroyer, liar and deceiver of Black women.... all [Black men] are guilty."

For this my sisters we owe you much, and we apologize. Let us profess our love for and appreciation of you.

Let's keep this going.
BlackGoddess

Orange Park, FL

#8 Apr 12, 2011
Mandingo that was really beautiful. Thanks. :)
yap

Rolla, MO

#10 Apr 13, 2011
I love black women. They make horny or the time i happen to meet them.5133
BOWWOWAWHITEPOWA

Sugar Land, TX

#11 Apr 13, 2011
Guess what I love about black women....

NOTHING
THEY ARE ALL OBESE BITCHES WHO CAN'T STOP EATING FRIED CHICKEN.
shybrotha

United States

#12 Apr 27, 2011
Just like y'all said, the haters showed up,now they're gonna start posting as bw and start flirting with themselves,making a lot of brothas think our sistas are really that desperate, and really hate us that much! PS black men step y'all game up on these post, for real.show them how we REALLY feel about them,if you're "shy" like me, no problem because it's anonymous,so keep it 100 and speak from the heart and think before you type.all the good brothas like me are seriously tire of being punished, overlooked,turned down for what these clowns are doing/did or better yet, NOT doing
Dr_Sojourn

United States

#13 Apr 27, 2011
BOWWOWAWHITEPOWA wrote:
Guess what I love about black women....
NOTHING
THEY ARE ALL OBESE BITCHES WHO CAN'T STOP EATING FRIED CHICKEN.
I have seen your Momma... now that is one ugly bytch! You look just like her with your Howdy Doody looking ass. rofl My Black AZZ off
Dr_Sojourn

United States

#14 Apr 27, 2011
shybrotha wrote:
Just like y'all said, the haters showed up,now they're gonna start posting as bw and start flirting with themselves,making a lot of brothas think our sistas are really that desperate, and really hate us that much! PS black men step y'all game up on these post, for real.show them how we REALLY feel about them,if you're "shy" like me, no problem because it's anonymous,so keep it 100 and speak from the heart and think before you type.all the good brothas like me are seriously tire of being punished, overlooked,turned down for what these clowns are doing/did or better yet, NOT doing
We love you brothers, always have, always will. My Father is a Black man, I have 5 beautiful Black Brothers and countless black male relatives and friends. Don't EVER believe these snakes, especially their women who spread lies in an attempt to divide us. But could I ever forsake my family? I don't think so!

I think you know how I despise them.

“Music>You”

Level 1

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#15 Apr 27, 2011
Nice thread

Level 1

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#16 May 15, 2011
My good deed for the day is to bump this thread.Please continue...
smoke

United States

#17 May 15, 2011
JADE 2 wrote:
My good deed for the day is to bump this thread.Please continue...
actually,there's a couple of threads especially shybrothas that pertains to BOTH BW AND BM.so you choosing this one shows and prove how garbage and SELFISH you BLACK BTCHES ARE.

Level 1

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#18 May 15, 2011
smoke wrote:
<quoted text>actually,there's a couple of threads especially shybrothas that pertains to BOTH BW AND BM.so you choosing this one shows and prove how garbage and SELFISH you BLACK BTCHES ARE.
I was actually just trying to divert people away from some negative threads one step at a time.There is no need for you to be such an azzhole.Nobody cares about the thread anyway so go ahead and continue bashing each other.
NearFuture

Powder Springs, GA

#19 May 15, 2011
smoke wrote:
<quoted text>actually,there's a couple of threads especially shybrothas that pertains to BOTH BW AND BM.so you choosing this one shows and prove how garbage and SELFISH you BLACK BTCHES ARE.
?
NearFuture

Powder Springs, GA

#20 May 15, 2011
Why did you make me black Lord...

Lord... Why did you make me black?
Why did you make someone the world would hold back?

Black is the color of dirty clothes, of grimy hands and feet....
Black is the color of darkness,
of tired beaten streets...

Why did you give me thick lips,
a broad nose kinky hair?
Why did you create someone
who receives the hated stare?

Black is the color of the bruised eye
when someone gets hurt...
Black is the color of darkness
black is the color of dirt.

Why is my bone structure so thick,
my hips and cheeks so high?
Why are my eyes brown
and not the color of the sky?

Why do people think I`m useless?
How come I feel so used?
Why do people see my skin
and think I should be abused?

Lord, I just dont understand...
What is it about my skin?
Why is it some people want to hate me and not know the person within?

Black is what other people are "Labeled" when others want to keep them away....
Black is the color of shadows cast
Black is the end of day.

Lord you know my own people mistreat me, and you know this just aint`t right...
The dont like my hair, they don`t like me skin, as they say I`m too dark or too light!

Lord, don`t you think it`s time to make a chage?
Why don`t you redo creation and make
everyone the same?

God`s Reply:

I made you in the color of coal
from which beautifuldiamonds are formed...
I made you in in the color of oil
the black gold which keeps people warm.

Your color is the same as the rich dark soil that grows the food you need...
Your color is the same as the black stallion and panther, Oh what a majestic creature indeed!

All colors of the heavenly rainbow
can be found throught ever nation...
When all these colors are blended,
you become my greatest creation!

Your hair is the texture of lamb`s wool, such a beautiful creature is he...
I am the shepherd who watches them,
I will ALWAYS watch over thee!

You are the color of the midnight sky, I put the star glitter in your eyes...
There`s a beautiful smile hidden behind your pain...
Thats why your cheeks are so high!

You are the color of dark clouds from hurricanes I create in September...
I made your lips so full and thick, so when you kiss...they will remember!

Your stature is strong,your bone structure thick to withstand the burden of time...
The reflection you see in the mirror, that image that looks back, that is MINE!

So get off your knees, look into the mirror and tell me what you see?
I didn`t make you in the image of darkness...
I made you in the image of ME!

"All colors of the heavenly rainbow
can be found through ever nation...
When all these colors are blended,
black become God's greatest creation
NearFuture

Powder Springs, GA

#21 May 15, 2011
keep these types of threads coming. LET THEM KNOW BLACK PEOPLE ARE PROUD.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A brother's story 4 min Yagurl C 2
Somali Women: You Are Wrong About Bad Features ... 5 min Amber5 43
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Grey Ghost 1,110,913
White Power is finally ending, Blacks will righ... 6 min Gmoney AKA Big G 734
Ebola man made? uh oh busted 13 min Mr oH 6
Why are AA still religous? 14 min Samoan Irish 217
White women should only be employed 17 min Mr oH 2
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 20 min Carly HI YAH 6,256
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... 1 hr Diva 52
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 2 hr Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 120,928
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 5 hr Curious Me 24,619
•••
Woodbridge Dating

more search filters

less search filters

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••