Since: Mar 09

nairobi

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Barros,you've done what every poser eventually does-you've shown your ass; you've made a complete dummy of yourself-in public!
I started this thread to address you specifically and you avoided me while parroting your inanities along with your butt buddy bakari.Btw,you've outed yourself-why should it bother you if blacks are interested in black Asian or black American history? Who made you the final arbiter on the interpretation of our history? Why do you troll so determinedly on threads of this kind?
You either have an emotional agenda or are working as part of a deeper structured program-not that it matters anyway. Fyi,you've shown you're no more an anthropologist than my dog though you may have been lucky to overhear interesting theories at the Smithsonian toilet during your janitorial duties!
Barros Serrano

Magdalena, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

kikuyuguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Barros! I specifically set the rules twice! "You can't ignore unequivocal evidence given by a recognised expert until and unless another expert debunks previous findings,which btw, must be accompanied by cited sources and links."
Its not for you to declare a French linguist declaring strong W.African links with Tamil languages as Afronazi assertions! Indian experts them,selves recognised Nubian affinities with Harappan pottery.Neither can you make statements about Ural-Altaic origins of Japanese ignoring all the evidence including the papers on Mande substratum.
No, it doesn't work like that. You can't post any fringe opinion you find and then demand that I find the rebuttal, lol.

I know enough about linguistics to know that Tamil has not been found to be related to any other language group; there is still debate even if Elamite was Dravidian.

Yes, it is now accepted by linguistics that Japanese and Korean are Ural-Altaic. That is common knowledge. But we're supposed to ignore all that because you find one article, again, all of your stuff was reproduced in an Afronazi website with no credibility.

Therefore so far you have ZERO.

And even just looking at a map we see how absurd it is to attempt to link Mande with Japanese or Tamil! Insane.

You have nothing. And there is no DNA connecting those places, either. NOTHING.

Harappa traded with E Africa and Mesopotamia. So there again, you have nothing. There is nothing Nubian about Harappan civilization or its cities. NOTHING.

And again, no DNA. NOTHING.

Produce some real tangible believable evidence that isn't a fringe opinion flying in the face of all known facts if you wish to be taken seriously.
Barros Serrano

Magdalena, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

kikuyuguy wrote:
Barros,you've done what every poser eventually does-you've shown your ass; you've made a complete dummy of yourself-in public!
I started this thread to address you specifically and you avoided me while parroting your inanities along with your butt buddy bakari.Btw,you've outed yourself-why should it bother you if blacks are interested in black Asian or black American history? Who made you the final arbiter on the interpretation of our history? Why do you troll so determinedly on threads of this kind?
You either have an emotional agenda or are working as part of a deeper structured program-not that it matters anyway. Fyi,you've shown you're no more an anthropologist than my dog though you may have been lucky to overhear interesting theories at the Smithsonian toilet during your janitorial duties!
No, you lying little smarmy racist, what has happened is you pompously claimed to be presenting a cogent argument and instead produced a list of absurd Afronazi claims on diverse peoples and languages, all of which are too preposterous to be taken seriously.

Mande in Japan! LOL!!! You're a joke, boy.

And don't smartass me, you little worthless pseudo-intellectual pissant. You haven't the intellect or education to step to me, so I suggest you shut the fuck up right now.
Barros Serrano

Magdalena, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

All Races came from BLKS wrote:
http://www.kox.sk/wp-content/u ploads/2010/02/4092929561_7ff9 1e7ba9.jpg
http://www.kox.sk/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/...
You can take any color out of Black because is all colors combined.
That only works with paint, you scientific illiterate.

The genes for other colors are not present in a black person, you idiot. Those genes arose by mutations among the out-of-Africa migrants, and of course W-Central Africans evolved to be darker than their ancestors who'd been in the Ethiopian highlands.

You know nothing of human evolution. So shut up.
Barros Serrano

Magdalena, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 22, 2012

Is there nobody on this forum who actually has an education sufficient to discuss human evolution, migrations and history?

None of these Afronazi fools qualifies...
Wu Wen Ni

Beijing, China

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Barros Serrano wrote:
Is there nobody on this forum who actually has an education sufficient to discuss human evolution, migrations and history?
None of these Afronazi fools qualifies...
I am here, i am a chinese.

I just can't believe what these blacks saying.

NE asians?Come on, even chinese\japanese\koreans are all belongs to EAST ASIANS,but we are different Peple.

Chinese sino-tibetian

Koreans-Mogol Altaic

Japanese-Hybird Mogol Altaic

These are basic knowlege for everyone.blacks just can't accepted thatLOL

Then they came here to steal my ancestors.Black shang?WHTF.

Chinese is the only race who are still exit old civilization, from begining legend 6000 years ago to Xia then SHANG THEN ZHOU ETC

Chinese han are only race that exit until today,Roman gone,Greeks gone,Egypts gone,etc Ancient Indians gone,all the these civilations are broken in half,untial today, you have study by Ancient history,but china,is China Ancient.....

Chinese\japanese\koreans\are ancetors worship,these blacks should not insulted our ancestors,nomatter you are whites and blacks
Pride of a Lion

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Barros is a messican. He at turkey tacos yeserday hahaha. Damn little bugger cuttin grass n snizzle hahaha
Pride of a Lion

Houston, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it doesn't work like that. You can't post any fringe opinion you find and then demand that I find the rebuttal, lol.
I know enough about linguistics to know that Tamil has not been found to be related to any other language group; there is still debate even if Elamite was Dravidian.
Yes, it is now accepted by linguistics that Japanese and Korean are Ural-Altaic. That is common knowledge. But we're supposed to ignore all that because you find one article, again, all of your stuff was reproduced in an Afronazi website with no credibility.
Therefore so far you have ZERO.
And even just looking at a map we see how absurd it is to attempt to link Mande with Japanese or Tamil! Insane.
You have nothing. And there is no DNA connecting those places, either. NOTHING.
Harappa traded with E Africa and Mesopotamia. So there again, you have nothing. There is nothing Nubian about Harappan civilization or its cities. NOTHING.
And again, no DNA. NOTHING.
Produce some real tangible believable evidence that isn't a fringe opinion flying in the face of all known facts if you wish to be taken seriously.
Professor Habib Salam Muna, Chairman of the Bronx Institute of Historical Review would dispute your racism against Black African Color, so to speak.
Barros Serrano

Magdalena, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Pride of a Lion wrote:
Barros is a messican. He at turkey tacos yeserday hahaha. Damn little bugger cuttin grass n snizzle hahaha
Come talk to me in person, boy. Deming NM... not too far from you.

Talk your racism to my face, boy. Then enjoy the pain as I present to you the wages of racism.

Come on down, coward boy!
Barros Serrano

Magdalena, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Pride of a Lion wrote:
<quoted text>
Professor Habib Salam Muna, Chairman of the Bronx Institute of Historical Review would dispute your racism against Black African Color, so to speak.
I have no racism, boy. You obviously do. That is why you are headed for a world of pain, boy.

Racists like you generally have “accidents”... must be some sort of weird cosmic coincidence.

“i don't shout and don't hate”

Level 4

Since: Mar 09

nairobi

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 23, 2012

Judged:

Like all undereducated subliterates you're incapable of understanding the importance of alternate sources of info. You only know your one page Encyclopedia bareassica from which you pull out your Eurasian type haplogroup R (I told you haplogroup R is actually W.African origin,but nvmd for now),ural-altaic and other bullshit cant.
Your simple mind is therefore forever closed to anomalies in established histories such as craniometrics,dental morphologies,pottery similarities or African linguistic substrata as has been revealed in Tamil and Japanese. But then again you're too simple minded to make obvious correlations ,all you can do is reinforce old debunked theories.
Anyway,have fun pretending to be the topix afam history expert! Luckily,I have another life beyond topix.I've too much dignity to argue the obvious with agenda driven fools.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 31 of31
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••