listen up barros,i have multiple evid...

listen up barros,i have multiple evidence of ancient african as far as n.e asia

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“i don't shout and don't hate”

Level 4

Since: Mar 09

nairobi

#1 Nov 17, 2012
From Sumeria,India,S.E Asia to China and Japan. There are craniometrics,dental morphology,common cultural tolkit,contemporary reports,dna and language affinities.
I'd like to avoid shouting matches so please just confirm or disconfirm the evidence shown. I think its easier than replying on every thread-don't you?
Here's the early Middle East:http://karanjazplace.blog spot.com/2012/09/the-secret-hi stories-of-black-people.html

Early India:http://karanjazplace.blo gspot.com/2012/09/the-secret-h istories-of-black-people_10.ht ml

S.E Asia:http://karanjazplace.blog spot.com/2012/09/the-secret-hi stories-of-black-people_10.htm l

And N.E Asia :http://karanjazplace.blogspot .com/2012/09/the-secret-histor ies-of-black-people_22.html
Here are the rules. You can't ignore unequivocal evidence given by a recognised expert until and unless another expert debunks previous findings,which btw, must be accompanied by cited sources and links.
I'm waiting. I'll even other posters on this thread to enjoy a fruitful discussion with you.
BlackManLoveBlax icanWomen

Magnolia, TX

#2 Nov 17, 2012
Blaxican Women are on the far east coast of the U.S. but more are in California. Blaxican Women love me, I love Blaxican Women.
Barros Serrano

United States

#3 Nov 17, 2012
The links don't work.

If there was archaeological evidence of Africans in northeast Asia, I'd know about it. Are these site legitimate sources? Or just more Afronazi falderol?

Sumeria, India, SE Asia, China, Japan... sounds more like the migrations of the original OOA people. They were Eurasians. They had acquired Eurasian DNA upon leaving Africa, it is proven, their mtDNA M and N arose in the Mideast, likely Arabia. They were Eurasians, the same people who are in Eurasia today.

Level 4

nairobi

#4 Nov 18, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
The links don't work.
If there was archaeological evidence of Africans in northeast Asia, I'd know about it. Are these site legitimate sources? Or just more Afronazi falderol?
Sumeria, India, SE Asia, China, Japan... sounds more like the migrations of the original OOA people. They were Eurasians. They had acquired Eurasian DNA upon leaving Africa, it is proven, their mtDNA M and N arose in the Mideast, likely Arabia. They were Eurasians, the same people who are in Eurasia today.
I'll try again-if they still don't work copy paste the link in a new window and enter. Here is the Early Middle East.
http://karanjazplace.blogspot.com/2012/09/the...
Early India:

S.E Asia:http://karanjazplace.blog spot.com/2012/09/the-secret-hi stories-of-black-people_17.htm l

N.E Asia:http://karanjazplace.blog spot.com/2012/09/the-secret-hi stories-of-black-people_22.htm l

This covers the early to late African migrations of the Neolithic. As a reminder of the rules for debate-stick to the evidence presented in the links on the blog. If you can disconfirm any of it-fine. But it must be by an accepted source properly cited with links.That blog has sources from everyone from the late KC Chang in China to forensic Indian anthropologists.
Barros Serrano

United States

#7 Nov 20, 2012
It is well known that there were black migrations into southern Arabia. They are not the original Arabs, however. The original Arabs are the Mideastern types, J1.

It is known that African slaves were brought to both Iraq and Iran. The presence of blacks there proves nothing about ancient times.

For SE Asia, that is easy. Those are NOT pictures of blacks! LOL... Some Afronazi website says they are, and that is evidence? No it isn't. I have looked at SE Asian sculpture considerably and haven't seen any black people.

Japanese language has been analyzed and found to be of Ural-Altaic type, not African.

India... same problem, you have no evidence, just this guy's statements, and they are incorrect. The language of Sumer is unknown, but was likely Dravidian, not Austric.

DNA is the ultimate word in who is related to whom, and Dravidians are of Mideastern origin. They are no more related to Africans than are any other Eurasian peoples.

None of this is academic material. There is no evidence, just the usual lame Afronazi assertions, none of which can be substantiated.
trollslayer

South Holland, IL

#8 Nov 20, 2012
here ya. go kikuyuguy
S.E Asia

N.E Asia
Barros Serrano

United States

#9 Nov 20, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
here ya. go kikuyuguy
S.E Asia
N.E Asia
All bullshit, culture-vulture Afronazi lowlife sociopathic scum boy.

GET your grubby greasy self-hating Afro-whitey Yank paws off SE Asian and other peoples' cultures and histories, boy!

The wages of racism are DEATH.
trollslayer

South Holland, IL

#10 Nov 20, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
GET your grubby greasy self-hating Afro-whitey Yank paws off SE Asian and other peoples' cultures and histories, boy!
bytch carry on with and follow the rules kikuyuguy set 4 u. i am not a part of this debate.....BOY
Middle East Analyzer

United States

#11 Nov 20, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
yep DEATH is coming for the racist zionists
Barros Serrano

United States

#13 Nov 20, 2012
Middle East Analyzer wrote:
<quoted text>
yep DEATH is coming for the racist zionists
Doesn't look that way boy.

Death is coming for you, Nazi.

Mossad is watching.

Level 4

nairobi

#14 Nov 20, 2012
Barros Serrano wrote:
It is well known that there were black migrations into southern Arabia. They are not the original Arabs, however. The original Arabs are the Mideastern types, J1.
It is known that African slaves were brought to both Iraq and Iran. The presence of blacks there proves nothing about ancient times.
For SE Asia, that is easy. Those are NOT pictures of blacks! LOL... Some Afronazi website says they are, and that is evidence? No it isn't. I have looked at SE Asian sculpture considerably and haven't seen any black people.
Japanese language has been analyzed and found to be of Ural-Altaic type, not African.
India... same problem, you have no evidence, just this guy's statements, and they are incorrect. The language of Sumer is unknown, but was likely Dravidian, not Austric.
DNA is the ultimate word in who is related to whom, and Dravidians are of Mideastern origin. They are no more related to Africans than are any other Eurasian peoples.
None of this is academic material. There is no evidence, just the usual lame Afronazi assertions, none of which can be substantiated.
Barros! I specifically set the rules twice! "You can't ignore unequivocal evidence given by a recognised expert until and unless another expert debunks previous findings,which btw, must be accompanied by cited sources and links."
Its not for you to declare a French linguist declaring strong W.African links with Tamil languages as Afronazi assertions! Indian experts them,selves recognised Nubian affinities with Harappan pottery.Neither can you make statements about Ural-Altaic origins of Japanese ignoring all the evidence including the papers on Mande substratum.
Wu Wen Ni

Beijing, China

#15 Nov 20, 2012
kikuyuguy wrote:
<quoted text>
Barros! I specifically set the rules twice! "You can't ignore unequivocal evidence given by a recognised expert until and unless another expert debunks previous findings,which btw, must be accompanied by cited sources and links."
Its not for you to declare a French linguist declaring strong W.African links with Tamil languages as Afronazi assertions! Indian experts them,selves recognised Nubian affinities with Harappan pottery.Neither can you make statements about Ural-Altaic origins of Japanese ignoring all the evidence including the papers on Mande substratum.
I am chinese, feel so angry that you blacks shameless to claim our east asia or NE asians history.

Listen ,none of us were black or Japan china blacks build nonenese.

Get rid of here, We are all yellow race.Chinese are speaking sino-tibeitian language, japanse and koreans are altaic, that is basic things that we east asia learn everyday, did you get it,HUH?

East asians came from CENTRAL ASIAS TODAY, NOT FROM BLACKS.is that hurt you?huh?

Whites and asians our of africa 100000000000000 years ago which make us all blacks? is that your stupid logic?as you mention, is that rights for us back to AFRICA THEN KILL ALL OF BLACKS BECAUSE AFRICAN BELONG TO US?
trollslayer

South Holland, IL

#16 Nov 21, 2012
Wu Wen Ni wrote:
<quoted text>
I am chinese, feel so angry that you blacks shameless to claim our east asia or NE asians history.
Listen ,none of us were black or Japan china blacks build nonenese.
Get rid of here, We are all yellow race.Chinese are speaking sino-tibeitian language, japanse and koreans are altaic, that is basic things that we east asia learn everyday, did you get it,HUH?
East asians came from CENTRAL ASIAS TODAY, NOT FROM BLACKS.is that hurt you?huh?
Whites and asians our of africa 100000000000000 years ago which make us all blacks? is that your stupid logic?as you mention, is that rights for us back to AFRICA THEN KILL ALL OF BLACKS BECAUSE AFRICAN BELONG TO US?
shut up and careful read the links and view what the ancient statues looked like. This debate belongs to kikuyuguy...not you.
Wu Wen Ni

Beijing, China

#17 Nov 21, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
shut up and careful read the links and view what the ancient statues looked like. This debate belongs to kikuyuguy...not you.
You should shut up!i don't give shit you black steal egypt history,is not my ancestors, i am a chinese who have every rights to protect our ancesotor glories and not you!

East asia belongs to east Asians,not you! you come here to let me shut up?LOL.

is not me to steal your africa history is your pathtic blacks come here to shameless steal ours.

Your blacks only good at steal, look your blacks countries! No single black country are rich or at least a SAFE country without disease and war.

And you blacks are most racist on planet, you guys just like animals rally like killing\raping\beating peopel withour no reason! My cousin in USA were beating up by blacks for a year before he finished the High school(NO REASON JUST BECAUSE HE IS A CHINESE).

In China guangxi guilin city YOU FUKING blacks beathing an 80 old woman almost to die without no reason just because your black brother feel angry!then my chinese brothers all kicking you black almost to death too.

Right now, you fking blacks really make east asians hate you that much!The all chinese right no gang up toghether to make our goverment deport all of your kinds of our holy motherland!

China is not usa, we don't give shit about your black history, first is guangzhou city,next would be HK,then whole china will do it, start on 2013 june, our goverment will start cleaning our country!

Chinese working so hard to make china today, we keeping building and fighting for our motherland for 5000 years.

Did you build modern china?What is your negros do the contribute for our country?

Stick to your own kind, is better to build your own developend country than try to steal others golory! Make your own!
Interesting move

Washington, DC

#18 Nov 21, 2012
All Races came from BLKS

Washington, DC

#19 Nov 21, 2012
http://www.kox.sk/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/...

http://www.kox.sk/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/...

You can take any color out of Black because is all colors combined.
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#20 Nov 21, 2012
Wu Wen Ni wrote:
<quoted text>
You should shut up!i don't give shit you black steal egypt history,is not my ancestors, i am a chinese who have every rights to protect our ancesotor glories and not you!
East asia belongs to east Asians,not you! you come here to let me shut up?LOL.
is not me to steal your africa history is your pathtic blacks come here to shameless steal ours.
Your blacks only good at steal, look your blacks countries! No single black country are rich or at least a SAFE country without disease and war.
And you blacks are most racist on planet, you guys just like animals rally like killing\raping\beating peopel withour no reason! My cousin in USA were beating up by blacks for a year before he finished the High school(NO REASON JUST BECAUSE HE IS A CHINESE).
In China guangxi guilin city YOU FUKING blacks beathing an 80 old woman almost to die without no reason just because your black brother feel angry!then my chinese brothers all kicking you black almost to death too.
Right now, you fking blacks really make east asians hate you that much!The all chinese right no gang up toghether to make our goverment deport all of your kinds of our holy motherland!
China is not usa, we don't give shit about your black history, first is guangzhou city,next would be HK,then whole china will do it, start on 2013 june, our goverment will start cleaning our country!
Chinese working so hard to make china today, we keeping building and fighting for our motherland for 5000 years.
Did you build modern china?What is your negros do the contribute for our country?
Stick to your own kind, is better to build your own developend country than try to steal others golory! Make your own!
made up troll ur not "chinese" anyway

LOL you assume a lot. You better learn chinese origins. Start with Chinese geneticist Prof. Jin Li
You better learn who 1st settled the land....boy.
And stop assuming u know me. Like Chinese origins u know nothing. Now go look at the damn statues and shut up talking 2 me.
Wu Wen Ni

Beijing, China

#21 Nov 21, 2012
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
made up troll ur not "chinese" anyway
LOL you assume a lot. You better learn chinese origins. Start with Chinese geneticist Prof. Jin Li
You better learn who 1st settled the land....boy.
And stop assuming u know me. Like Chinese origins u know nothing. Now go look at the damn statues and shut up talking 2 me.
LOL,Pro jin li said we are came out from africa 20000000 years ago,so your point is??

Chinese are OOA mirgation is that means we are blacks?

Stupid Black,Chinese , koreans , Japanese all know our history and ancestors,don't need you black to be here to "Teach"us.

Chinese from yellow river sino race,we have our own history, we know who is our ancesotrs,

Korean came frm Altaic mountain as same as Mogol,they don't need to you teach also.

Japanese is Mix hybird with Altaic race too, they record their history since 2000 BC

Why you here to make us laugh? Go back to your african for searching your roots, leave us alone, Self-hate creature

Level 4

nairobi

#22 Nov 21, 2012
Barros,please don't make me terminate this discussion prematurely-I really want us to exchange knowledge. Avoiding this thread would lead me to make certain conclusions.......
trollslayer

Munster, IN

#23 Nov 21, 2012
Wu Wen Ni wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL,Pro jin li said we are came out from africa 20000000 years ago,so your point is??
Chinese are OOA mirgation is that means we are blacks?
Stupid Black,Chinese , koreans , Japanese all know our history and ancestors,don't need you black to be here to "Teach"us.
Chinese from yellow river sino race,we have our own history, we know who is our ancesotrs,
Korean came frm Altaic mountain as same as Mogol,they don't need to you teach also.
Japanese is Mix hybird with Altaic race too, they record their history since 2000 BC
Why you here to make us laugh? Go back to your african for searching your roots, leave us alone, Self-hate creature
Barros...u troll-fake-azz moron i cu

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min iamcuriousnow 1,659,241
Race baiting for Doug Jones against Roy Moore 6 min Polaris 13
Pervert Alabama Republican Roy Moore 6 min Harrisson 148
Blacks contribute nothing to America economically 10 min Snr 18
Blacks now control mainstream culture 15 min Snr 43
Is this KIP? 16 min Moore ridin off i... 53
After the Nogs built the "Gypshun" dynasty they... 20 min Gunnery Sgt Hardin 88
More from around the web