5,201 - 5,220 of 5,275 Comments Last updated Apr 4, 2014

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#5681 Jan 14, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop trying to convince yourself with the limited degree of reasoning your brain is capable of. Any confident man happy with the amount of women he attracts will be at ease with himself and not care if the odd few see nothing in him. The fact your view is based on race also lets me of the hook. It's like being upset that a lesbian is not attracted to you. I already know I'm a handsome man (confirmed by all races) so don't waste your time. Your lack of understanding of the diversity of looks in Black people means I know you are going by your own narrow perception of Black. In fact that narrow view you have may be based on the ugly Black people in your own family. Your perception is your own problem and nothing to do with me, go cry somewhere else. I feel blessed that regardless of my political views on who I want to be with today, I've the ability to see beauty in so much more than you'll ever comprehend That is your loss not mine. And I have a girl so don't waste your time tying to sell yourself as something I'd want to like me.
So let me get this straight you have issue's with her choices in men because she happens to have a preference for WM that just so happen to remind her of her father.

But say for instance if her father was black and she claimed she only dated BM you wouldn't have an issue with it?

The next question I would have to ask is why does her preference bother you? Is it because she say's she finds the features of WM most attractive and this is what's bothering you?

LOL you can't make people find you attractive.

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#5682 Jan 14, 2013
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
I watched it yesterday still, Samuel was like an extreme version of Ruckus, you got to laugh at his character, LOL!
''Mandingowontsay'' is a half-wit don't mind him. He's resorted to name calling even if those names do not fit the character as he's got nothing of substance to state.
You know i heart your sarcastic agnostic arse at times lol....

My favorite part was when Samuel L. Started crying over Mr. CANDY catching one... i was like he is crying like he lost his baby bwahaha yes i instantly thought of Ruckus with his re-vitilogo...

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#5683 Jan 14, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop trying to convince yourself with the limited degree of reasoning your brain is capable of. Any confident man happy with the amount of women he attracts will be at ease with himself and not care if the odd few see nothing in him. The fact your view is based on race also lets me of the hook. It's like being upset that a lesbian is not attracted to you. I already know I'm a handsome man (confirmed by all races) so don't waste your time. Your lack of understanding of the diversity of looks in Black people means I know you are going by your own narrow perception of Black. In fact that narrow view you have may be based on the ugly Black people in your own family. Your perception is your own problem and nothing to do with me, go cry somewhere else. I feel blessed that regardless of my political views on who I want to be with today, I've the ability to see beauty in so much more than you'll ever comprehend That is your loss not mine. And I have a girl so don't waste your time tying to sell yourself as something I'd want to like me.
You're too insignificant for me to even take offense to such a trivial reply...
I know all blacks dont look alike or else i wouldnt of even dated the ones I did duh you dumbfuk haha...

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#5684 Jan 14, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
So let me get this straight you have issue's with her choices in men because she happens to have a preference for WM that j...ust so happen to remind her of her father.
But say for instance if her father was black and she claimed she only dated BM you wouldn't have an issue with it?
The next question I would have to ask is why does her preference bother you? Is it because she say's she finds the features of WM most attractive and this is what's bothering you?
LOL you can't make people find you attractive.
Thats exactly what it all boils down too... he has a complex based off of one persons perspective on attraction. You would think im the law on what is attractive in society as hurt as he seems... i didnt even down play or demean anyones features notice he took it to "bulbous nose" as if i said such. I just said a good portion of blacks tend to have prominant features and theres nothing wrong with that... smdh at this He-bytch on here tonight.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#5685 Jan 14, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats exactly what it all boils down too... he has a complex based off of one persons perspective on attraction. You would think im the law on what is attractive in society as hurt as he seems... i didnt even down play or demean anyones features notice he took it to "bulbous nose" as if i said such. I just said a good portion of blacks tend to have prominant features and theres nothing wrong with that... smdh at this He-bytch on here tonight.
Girl he's been whining on here for weeks, he is very sensitive.

Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5686 Jan 15, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a grip, I may get sensitive over social and political issues, but who the hell cares what people think about looks? Stop acting like card carrying doughnuts. You take yourselves way too serious suggesting a very boring life.

My point was straightforward, I don't think certain features can be strategized to races the way you seem to think they can be. I tend to go for the same features regardless of the race of the girl I'm dating. Thin lips are a pet hate of mine so I go with women with full lips, angular face.(regardless of race).

I don't think your opinions have come from an honest place. I think your opinions have come from having some super ugly Black people in your family. You are cheekily trying to attribute the ugliness of the BLACK MEMBERS of family on the Black race.

“Never fear the fall...”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Gillingham, UK

#5687 Jan 15, 2013
No offense to other women... But I'm more into Black women ;)
Thank you mommy ^.^

“Handsome white and black men”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Interracial love

#5688 Jan 15, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
Point of whole story IRBM arent just obsesses With non black women they are also obsessed with black women and their dating choices.... It's like some of them solely focus on the happyness level of women they choose to leave behind. They tend to want to keep them lonely and insecure. Notice i said some.....
To be fair, ir bw are just the same. Just look at Capree. She spends most of her time here bashing bm/ww while praising wm/bw. She has said that she will encourage her daughters to date wm but would be upset if her sons dated ww. The truth is, that those who have an ir agenda are bitter and hate the opposite gender members of their same race. They see ir dating as some form of competition-as sick as that sounds.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

#5689 Jan 15, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>To be fair, ir bw are just the same. Just look at Capree. She spends most of her time here bashing bm/ww while praising wm/bw. She has said that she will encourage her daughters to date wm but would be upset if her sons dated ww. The truth is, that those who have an ir agenda are bitter and hate the opposite gender members of their same race. They see ir dating as some form of competition-as sick as that sounds.
100% correct.
Bigsmoke

London, UK

#5690 Jan 15, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
You know i heart your sarcastic agnostic arse at times lol....
My favorite part was when Samuel L. Started crying over Mr. CANDY catching one... i was like he is crying like he lost his baby bwahaha yes i instantly thought of Ruckus with his re-vitilogo...
:)

Samuel L performed very well, I noticed that too, epic.

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#5691 Jan 15, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text> To be fair, ir bw are just the same. Just look at Capree. She spends most of her time here bashing bm/ww while praising wm/bw. She has said that she will encourage her daughters to date wm but would be upset if her sons dated ww. The truth is, that those who have an ir agenda are bitter and hate the opposite gender members of their same race. They see ir dating as some form of competition-as sick as that sounds.
So true i get tired of Caprees speel at times its the same thing for the 3 yrs i posted on and off of here... i skip her comments now it gets old.

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#5692 Jan 15, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Get a grip, I may get sensitive over social and political issues, but who the hell cares what people think about looks? Stop acting like card carrying doughnuts. You take yourselves way too serious suggesting a very boring life.
My point was straightforward, I don't think certain features can be strategized to races the way you seem to think they can be. I tend to go for the same features regardless of the race of the girl I'm dating. Thin lips are a pet hate of mine so I go with women with full lips, angular face.(regardless of race).
I don't think your opinions have come from an honest place. I think your opinions have come from having some super ugly Black people in your family. You are cheekily trying to attribute the ugliness of the BLACK MEMBERS of family on the Black race.
Didnt read your not relevant to me sissy bytch.

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#5693 Jan 15, 2013
Lol fully aware of it now my luv haha
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Girl he's been whining on here for weeks, he is very sensitive.

Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5694 Jan 15, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Didnt read your not relevant to me sissy bytch.
Lmao!! You actually posted to me to say you aren't reading what I wrote? Are you lonely? Missing my uncompromising, bold logic?

I'm just happy to state the opinion I have of freaks like you.

Your mindset and worldview is not the result of normality but some form of mental or even physical abuse. That excuse, "I'm mixed" doesn't wash. I question what all you fools have gathered here for?
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#5695 Jan 15, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
D*mb blk man when I someone has my name in their post all the time this show's their obsession with me. Kinda like you.
lmao...oh yea white dog, i am obsessed with a moron who hates her own complexion. oh, you haven't answer my question. i'll ask you again. have you received that steal brush and soap i sent you?

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#5696 Jan 15, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmao!! You actually posted to me to say you aren't reading what I wrote? Are you lonely? Missing my uncompromising, bold logic?
I'm just happy to state the opinion I have of freaks like you.
Your mindset and worldview is not the result of normality but some form of mental or even physical abuse. That excuse, "I'm mixed" doesn't wash. I question what all you fools have gathered here for?
Still didnt read bc it's from a nobody ....

“Handsome white and black men”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Interracial love

#5697 Jan 16, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
I am watching Guess Who's Coming To Dinner. Wonderful movie. I can't understand why some people irrespective of race and gender, cannot just mind their business and leave other people to enjoy their lives the way they see fit.
It is remarkable how ir bm and ir bw are most hostile to ir by the other gender.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Nate F

Peoria, IL

#5699 Jan 16, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Just looking at your picture and I would love some azz...

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#5700 Jan 16, 2013
Not me my pic was up 2 months back... ill out it back up she is way lighter than me but we're both biracial thats why i used the photo....
sweetgirl102

Memphis, TN

#5701 Jan 16, 2013
emperorjohn wrote:
<quoted text>
I am watching Guess Who's Coming To Dinner. Wonderful movie. I can't understand why some people irrespective of race and gender, cannot just mind their business and leave other people to enjoy their lives the way they see fit.
It is remarkable how ir bm and ir bw are most hostile to ir by the other gender.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =xCAaEbCDovQXX
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
EVERY black man's DREAM lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 2 min your mother 4,850
Why do former white washed blacks always become... 11 min Somali Imperialist 6
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 14 min AAA777 3,430
why do black men hate seeing black women and wh... 14 min your mother 1
Nigerian Queens belong to Pakistani men 15 min education 9
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 17 min Enough 2,322
How many of you believe interracial dating is w... (Apr '12) 22 min your mother 1,281
There's A War On The Black Male 1 hr your mother 590
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 2 hr Black Facts 32,581
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••