Why are Black men so obsessed with No...

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#5648 Jan 14, 2013
Pure wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't get it. There's nothing attractive about you. Not the way you think. Not the way you talk. I know I wouldn't want to get caught off guard by hearing a "woman" speak like you while amongst my friends or strangers.
And you think I come to a forum to try to be attractive? lol you think people here care for a trolling moron with no account? Seriously think about it!
Pure wrote:
<quoted text>
You care because you know you are compelled to deny everything I say. You know I have no reason to lie. That's why you care.
LOL why would I care? This is the net your opinion don't make me it and it won't break me and it want change my beliefs so keep on thinking I do care while I continue on with my beliefs..
Pure wrote:
<quoted text>
It is what it is. Like you said. It's a forum. It's just a show of how far we have sunk in raising a good crop of BM & BW in America.
And here you have this young girl you could mentor yet you have her thinking she should be more like you. I'm seeing more BW following behind you. So you are a bad apple spoiling the entire crop.
LMFAO pleaseeee! And who should a black woman follow? You? lol clown please if BW did follow me they wouldn't have half the issue's they have now, other than that you need to leave topix it's obvious it's to much for you.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#5649 Jan 14, 2013
Pure wrote:
<quoted text>
Go watch Django. I have a movie link if you need it. You "need" to see how you act. I tell you to watch Roots but that's not going to happen. This movie should keep your attention.
I curious how your type of mentality will react to seeing Samuel L's character.
I'm not into those type of movies so so so yea!
HungryLion

Frisco, TX

#5650 Jan 14, 2013
Am I the only one who doesn't care. I mean if you limit yourself by skin color your only narrowing the pool of women you have to choose from. I don't give a shit if their white, black, brown or whatever. If they're pretty and their good people that's good enough for me.

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5651 Jan 14, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
Can I tell you guys a funny story.....
So my friend Jada signed up for some dating site called Bad doo or Badoo (not sure)right. And she tells me she wrote on her profile that "she likes all men but her preference is Educated Suburban White Guys" regardless she let me look in her inbox. So many blackguys it seems still hit her up they have no issues with her preference, they would still like to get to know her on a friendly level Cool.... but then she showed me an email with an Irate black man calling her all types of bytches & birds just all out her name. He is upset by how she worded her statement saying she is disrespetful towards black men.(Which i personally didnt get everyone has a preference)
Ok ok so whats the funny part you ask... well we clicked on his page and this Bojangler had the audacity to have pictures with him standing next to a majority of white females in almost every shot. Now why was old boy cooning so hard on my girl when it's quite evident he thinks in the same aspect as her. I don't think I will ever ever ever understand the mindset of a IRBM... its ok for me but not for you? gtfoh...
Your friend sounds desperate. I don't know people of one race who go on dating sites stipulating different races unless they are BNP members with racist perceptions. The only other set I know who feel safer with an old White man is those Thai's on a buy a bride website. They look for an old White benefactor to take them to the West for a better life. It's symbolic for these. They are just looking for what they feel is the safest option. But many end up battered.

http://www.nostatusquo.com/ACLU/anderson/brid...

Many White men didn't like it when I was dating a pretty Asian girl. They wanted to believe she was Thai and that I'd had to buy her like they did theirs. Had to explain we're close to the same age and I didn't buy her from a website. I get the impression Whites feel the good looking of every race should be with them.

Anyway from the 2 examples above it's clear asking for a race on a dating site is kinda warped and tacky. I also don't buy the idea that type is defined by race. The argument about preferences is moot. In Africa or India there'd be 1 race. You pick a type from one race, unless you desperately want to go hunt down White men like in a different country, ha ha!

I can understand 2 people of different races meeting and falling in love! But going onto a website asking for a White man/woman!

Any White woman/man or Black woman/man with dignity who defines themselves as an individual would be insulted. I used to date across the board, but I never frigging went out seeking White women. Your pal sounds like some sort of pervert. I'd warn my pals who are White to be weary of her. Today for my own reasons I prefer dark skinned women.

At no point have I ever allowed White women to bash the women of my race. Nor would I happily say "well, it is only the women of my race she hates, I hate them too" some tried, I told them where to get off. etc. If I hated who I am I suppose I could see where they are coming from hating on my race. Our community has problems we can fix those or hate ourselves like SADDOBLKWOMAN.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#5652 Jan 14, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
SEXYBLKWOMAN.
One has to begin to ask why my name is in your post 99 percent of the time? QUIT WITH your obsession with me.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#5653 Jan 14, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Define self hate you d*mbfck.
omg, i think you get off on this site! pull your panties up girl...lol
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#5654 Jan 14, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
One has to begin to ask why my name is in your post 99 percent of the time? QUIT WITH your obsession with me.
lmao...hahahaha...white dog, you think everyone is obsessed with you. white dog, you are the one with the obsession.

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

#5656 Jan 14, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Your friend sounds desperate. I don't know people of one race who go on dating sites stipulating different races unless they are BNP members with racist perceptions. The only other set I know who feel safer with an old White man is those Thai's on a buy a bride website. They look for an old White benefactor to take them to the West for a better life. It's symbolic for these. They are just looking for what they feel is the safest option. But many end up battered.
http://www.nostatusquo.com/ACLU/anderson/brid...
Many White men didn't like it when I was dating a pretty Asian girl. They wanted to believe she was Thai and that I'd had to buy her like they did theirs. Had to explain we're close to the same age and I didn't buy her from a website. I get the impression Whites feel the good looking of every race should be with them.
Anyway from the 2 examples above it's clear asking for a race on a dating site is kinda warped and tacky. I also don't buy the idea that type is defined by race. The argument about preferences is moot. In Africa or India there'd be 1 race. You pick a type from one race, unless you desperately want to go hunt down White men like in a different country, ha ha!
I can understand 2 people of different races meeting and falling in love! But going onto a website asking for a White man/woman!
Any White woman/man or Black woman/man with dignity who defines themselves as an individual would be insulted. I used to date across the board, but I never frigging went out seeking White women. Your pal sounds like some sort of pervert. I'd warn my pals who are White to be weary of her. Today for my own reasons I prefer dark skinned women.
At no point have I ever allowed White women to bash the women of my race. Nor would I happily say "well, it is only the women of my race she hates, I hate them too" some tried, I told them where to get off. etc. If I hated who I am I suppose I could see where they are coming from hating on my race. Our community has problems we can fix those or hate ourselves like SADDOBLKWOMAN.
Im like this she likes what she likes and thats what she is attracted to. I dont blame her why wazte her time and the mens time having suitors she could never fully be attracted to keep hitting her up. Men and women are different when it comes to choosing a mate a man will openly say he will date anyone while coyly blowing off the women n he deems uunworthy of his affection. While women will tell you upfront well at least me and my crew do that we have a certain type of guy we like or just find attractive. For me i always loved white men more (considering my father is one) i always had that instant attraction for a handsome chiseled white face with keen features. Now I dated black men and latin men too but the features i desired are more so attached to white men. Just like IRBM like white women for their features ie smaller lips or softer hair. It is what it is! If you cant picture yourself goinv to bed at night next to someone you just find ok or convenient dont waste their time thats cruel and selfish.

People should be entitiled to openly state who they like as long as they dont berate what they dont like. My friend didnt do that so I dont get why you or dude would be mad at her.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#5657 Jan 14, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>omg, i think you get off on this site! pull your panties up girl...lol
Yea this site is fun..

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#5658 Jan 14, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>lmao...hahahaha...whit e dog, you think everyone is obsessed with you. white dog, you are the one with the obsession.
D*mb blk man when I someone has my name in their post all the time this show's their obsession with me. Kinda like you.

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#5659 Jan 14, 2013
By the way saw Django and i loved it hahah Samuel was the ultimate house negro. But pure i dont think your comparison to sbw would be fitting. Because SBW doesnt go run back to master to tell him everything the Negros were talking about or plotting she just uses fitting nouns to address certain people considering certain circumstances. Also why do you guys keep saying yall date WM.. last i though blaq honey doesnt even date wm or find them attractive i thought her man was Latin and so was SBW's. I COULD BE WRONG but regardless it aint that serious yall. The only time i usually see Sbw step in is when guys try to go in on BW which probably happened here when this thread waznt even about BW..

SBW who got you started? Lol

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Location hidden

#5660 Jan 14, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
Im like this she likes what she likes and thats what she is attracted to. I dont blame her why wazte her time and the mens time having suitors she could never fully be attracted to keep hitting her up. Men and women are different when it comes to choosing a mate a man will openly say he will date anyone while coyly blowing off the women n he deems uunworthy of his affection. While women will tell you upfront well at least me and my crew do that we have a certain type of guy we like or just find attractive. For me i always loved white men more (considering my father is one) i always had that instant attraction for a handsome chiseled white face with keen features. Now I dated black men and latin men too but the features i desired are more so attached to white men. Just like IRBM like white women for their features ie smaller lips or softer hair. It is what it is! If you cant picture yourself goinv to bed at night next to someone you just find ok or convenient dont waste their time thats cruel and selfish.
People should be entitiled to openly state who they like as long as they dont berate what they dont like. My friend didnt do that so I dont get why you or dude would be mad at her.
Being honest you sound mentally ill. Do you have an Oedipus complex or something!! This has to be the weirdest thing I ever heard anyone say. Sounds almost like you want to get it on with your dad! Like I have always said. If you meet people like you always look deeper because there is clearly something wrong.

I have been with beautiful people from all races, I don't see beauty as the monopoly of one race. All the features you mentioned Blacks have them too. Maybe you have just been unlucky and tend to get the worst of the bunch. Do you expect something better than what you are?

You've clearly had what we call slim pickings.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#5661 Jan 14, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
By the way saw Django and i loved it hahah Samuel was the ultimate house negro. But pure i dont think your comparison to sbw would be fitting. Because SBW doesnt go run back to master to tell him everything the Negros were talking about or plotting she just uses fitting nouns to address certain people considering certain circumstances. Also why do you guys keep saying yall date WM.. last i though blaq honey doesnt even date wm or find them attractive i thought her man was Latin and so was SBW's. I COULD BE WRONG but regardless it aint that serious yall. The only time i usually see Sbw step in is when guys try to go in on BW which probably happened here when this thread waznt even about BW..
SBW who got you started? Lol
LOL my first comment's on this thread was in fact positive as you know I support IR BM. than I and cogito started talking about the issue's in black relationships domestic abuse and than we started talking about black crime to which I quoted stat's about black on black murder to which MandioSlave and his ilk became intensely butt hurt lmfao!

Oh well the truth was the truth, we got off topic but MandioSlave decided to go that extra mile because he was butt hurt about my opinions on the crime rate in black communities in America.

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Location hidden

#5662 Jan 14, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
D*mb blk man when I someone has my name in their post all the time this show's their obsession with me. Kinda like you.
You wish people were obsessed with your ugly big fat cellulite laden elephant ass.

You are the equivalent of a disgusting slimy worm everyone prods with a stick to see if it moves.

You turn my stomach. I imagine as a disgusting creature and I don't for one minute believe you are with a man. Maybe separated. No man regardless of race would stay with all that self hate. A man with a different race would soon get sick of you trying to appease him by slagging down your own race and sucking up to his.

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Location hidden

#5663 Jan 14, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL my first comment's on this thread was in fact positive as you know I support IR BM. than I and cogito started talking about the issue's in black relationships domestic abuse and than we started talking about black crime to which I quoted stat's about black on black murder to which MandioSlave and his ilk became intensely butt hurt lmfao!
Oh well the truth was the truth, we got off topic but MandioSlave decided to go that extra mile because he was butt hurt about my opinions on the crime rate in black communities in America.
You are one dumb angry self loathing fool. Saying you are for BM IR, because you want them to leave Black women alone is not a positive comment. You are such an ugly, miserable character that you don't even know what a positive comment is.

If you were so happy about IRBM why the hell would you come here to warn of White women by saying all these ugly things about them you evil fat imbecile?

Get a life ya dumb house Negro wannabe.

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#5664 Jan 14, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Being honest you sound mentally ill. Do you have an Oedipus complex or something!! This has to be the weirdest thing I ever heard anyone say. Sounds almost like you want to get it on with your dad! Like I have always said. If you meet people like you always look deeper because there is clearly something wrong.
I have been with beautiful people from all races, I don't see beauty as the monopoly of one race. All the features you mentioned Blacks have them too. Maybe you have just been unlucky and tend to get the worst of the bunch. Do you expect something better than what you are?
You are sick beyond comparrison i tried to be civil with you but your simple arse is asking for it.... so because i like men who remind me of my father i want to fuk my own father listen here you paste eatting motherfuka.. if im sick than majority of people in this entire world are sick. Men love women who remind them or have some traits belonging to their mother... their have been plentya times on here men have stated they love a strong bw because bw held them down like their moms. My father kept our family afloat and surviving so to me aint no man as strong as a wm like my father who held down his family because he was my foundation for what a man should be in life. I'm sorry your slow arse fails to realize that. If i have an Oedipus complex then so does Beyonce Knowles considering she made a song called daddy..

Lyrics go: I want my son to be like my daddy, want my husband to be liie my daddy ...

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#5665 Jan 14, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Enough said he does come off as a petty arse bytch..

“New year New you”

Level 5

alright alright.....

#5666 Jan 14, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't see beauty as the monopoly of one race. All the features you mentioned Blacks have them too. Maybe you have just been unlucky and tend to get the worst of the bunch. Do you expect something better than what you are?
As for thiz shyt be real with yourself... majority of blacks have bigger features due to their african lineage and blood (nothing wrong with that what so ever) due to adaptation in the environment. but i like smaller features and i will not be made to feel ashamed of stating such... no whites do not monopolize keen features because a decent size portion of them have beak arse bird noses... but another portion have the features i tend to desire like i stated i dated bm and latin men they all had the features in which i personally liked. BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER AND TO ME thats what i find beautiful.. my interpretation of beauty is not the definition of it so stfu and get over what people prefer....

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Location hidden

#5667 Jan 14, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
You are sick beyond comparrison i tried to be civil with you but your simple arse is asking for it.... so because i like men who remind me of my father i want to fuk my own father listen here you paste eatting motherfuka.. if im sick than majority of people in this entire world are sick. Men love women who remind them or have some traits belonging to their mother... their have been plentya times on here men have stated they love a strong bw because bw held them down like their moms. My father kept our family afloat and surviving so to me aint no man as strong as a wm like my father who held down his family because he was my foundation for what a man should be in life. I'm sorry your slow arse fails to realize that. If i have an Oedipus complex then so does Beyonce Knowles considering she made a song called daddy..
Lyrics go: I want my son to be like my daddy, want my husband to be liie my daddy ...
You can try and be civil but you sound deranged all the same.

To go into that kind of detail is odd and trashy. I want my man to look just like my dad! What about your poor mum? Did she look like a rampaging gorilla with big bulbous clumsy looking features?

If I said I want a woman who looked just like my mum what would you think weirdo? You are a nutter!! Where have all you weirdo's come from? A nut house for the clinically insane?

Men look for the QUALITIES their mums have, strong, intelligent, ambitious, successful etc. I like strong, proud educated women. But I don't say I want a woman who has the same features as my mum sicko!! You are spooking me out! What is this, the Colour purple revisited!!?

You think making a song about appreciating your dad is the same as the nonsense you are spewing here?

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Location hidden

#5668 Jan 14, 2013
ISW__REBORN wrote:
<quoted text>
As for thiz shyt be real with yourself... majority of blacks have bigger features due to their african lineage and blood (nothing wrong with that what so ever) due to adaptation in the environment. but i like smaller features and i will not be made to feel ashamed of stating such... no whites do not monopolize keen features because a decent size portion of them have beak arse bird noses... but another portion have the features i tend to desire like i stated i dated bm and latin men they all had the features in which i personally liked. BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER AND TO ME thats what i find beautiful.. my interpretation of beauty is not the definition of it so stfu and get over what people prefer....
Black people do not have the same features, nor do White people. You are designating features to regions then forcing your narrow view on people which is plain stupid.

You sound like some kinda country bumpkin who never left their trailer.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I cheated now im pregnant what should i do? (Nov '12) 34 min Gullagulla_island04 47
More questions blacks won't answer... 2 hr Jake 19
Black movie retrospective video 2 hr GonnaDo 1
The white race will rise again 2 hr Sarah 2nd Grade 29
White people must die. I'm sick of seeing ugly ... (Jun '16) 3 hr Sarah 2nd Grade 17
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr VetnorsGate 1,685,120
If slave genes myth is true. 3 hr White 8
Racist White People on MLK Day. 4 hr Cant Escape DESTINY 156
Why does nothing ever work for Negroes? 5 hr Harrisson 66
Bets on how long shutdown will last... 8 hr White 54
More from around the web