Why are Black men so obsessed with No...

“Never forget what they did”

Level 5

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#5347 Jan 6, 2013
Bigsmoke wrote:
I should use my registered name to stop this sad fassyole from trolling me.
Lol

I had the same issue a few times, that is why I registered. This happens when you tear a poster a new asshole during a debate, some cannot let it go so they try to destroy all your future debates as revenge!!!

I decided to have a debate with one of my impostors just for fun and he basically nailed his own ass to the floor!!!
Bigsmoke

Woodford Green, UK

#5348 Jan 6, 2013
The Revolutionist wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no issue with this, that is the aim for later, but at the moment it is clear that intelligent whites, chinese, indians or arabs are not in the least concerned with fixing the state of the black race by helping to fix issues such as broken families, crime, black on black, BM vs BW and so on...
Why the hell should they???
We have to deal with our own issues, if we do not tackle them ourselves they will continue to fester and get out of control. I don't think these intelligent whites, chinese, indians or arabs are expecting black people or anyone else to help them fix issues in their communities, they fix them themselves.
Why do you think that we blacks should sit around waiting for help from other races to deal with issues that are specific to our communities?
Then you don't understand intelligence. A true intelligent person would not be racist let alone the things you express.

You're talking about racists, I'm talking about intelligent people.

You do know ''Albert Einstein'' supported NAACP. That was a true ''intelligent'' man.
Bigsmoke

Woodford Green, UK

#5349 Jan 6, 2013
People please learn the difference between education and intellect.

Education is taught.
Intellect is gain through birth.
Bigsmoke

Woodford Green, UK

#5350 Jan 6, 2013
The Revolutionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
I had the same issue a few times, that is why I registered. This happens when you tear a poster a new asshole during a debate, some cannot let it go so they try to destroy all your future debates as revenge!!!
I decided to have a debate with one of my impostors just for fun and he basically nailed his own ass to the floor!!!
What is even more funny is you're in fact replying to my imposter. It calls itself an imposter to sound authentic.

Since: Jun 12

Hoddesdon, UK

#5351 Jan 6, 2013
The Revolutionist wrote:
Unity of so few changed so much for us black people, this should tell you that we do not need the entire race to unite,(which is most likely impossible) we only need a few intelligent black folks to unite under one cause and big things can happen.
Correct, they were REAL revolutionist back in the 60s..you on other hand aint worth a bean and you know it. You didn’t achieve sh!t in Handsworth Birmingham, therefore you are in no position to be handing out advice to anyone.
LMAO..you’ll never be able to connect with the ordinary Blackman and that is what p!sses you off.....no one want to know because you have nothing new to say LOL.

Level 5

Location hidden

#5352 Jan 6, 2013
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you don't understand intelligence. A true intelligent person would not be racist let alone the things you express.
Your views are a little naive and immature in nature, but you are extremely young so I won't hold it against you!!!

The reality of the situation is that there are many people in this world who are considered "intelligent" in terms of success and Intelligence Quotient, however - many of them couldn't care any less about black issues!

This is not a perfect world where everyone who is considered intelligent will automatically care about minority groups living in their country.
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know ''Albert Einstein'' supported NAACP. That was a true ''intelligent'' man.
No I wasn't talking about racists specifically, there are many people who are not racist but they will never lift a finger to help any other community in their lifetime, but they will help their own at the drop of a hat!!!

Those others who want to help can tag along (like "Einstien") but this doesn't mean that we must wait for them. The people who are effected by specific issues must join together and help themselves first.

Have you ever lifted a finger to help the indian, chinese or arab communities with their issues?

Highly unlikely.

Does this make you a racist - or does your lack of aiding other races have anything to do with your intelligence?????

Nope!

It is more about care and concern rather than intelligence!

Level 5

Location hidden

#5353 Jan 6, 2013
freddie47 wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct, they were REAL revolutionist back in the 60s..you on other hand aint worth a bean and you know it. You didn’t achieve sh!t in Handsworth Birmingham, therefore you are in no position to be handing out advice to anyone.
LMAO..you’ll never be able to connect with the ordinary Blackman and that is what p!sses you off.....no one want to know because you have nothing new to say LOL.
Lol

You don't me - or any of my achievements!!!

So STFU...

Level 5

Location hidden

#5354 Jan 6, 2013
Bigsmoke wrote:
People please learn the difference between education and intellect.
Education is taught.
Intellect is gain through birth.
My friend.

Intelligence is the capacity for learning, reasoning, understanding, and similar forms of mental activity. This has absolutely nothing to do with caring about what goes on within other communities.

Helping others is all about compassion and understanding, not all intelligent people are compassionate and not all intelligent people will be able to understand our issues, so we would be fools to sit waiting for other races to help us deal with BM vs BW or black on black issues.

I can't explain this any clearer than I already have.

Level 5

Location hidden

#5355 Jan 6, 2013
@Freddie
The Revolutionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
So STFU...
You don't know me---

Level 5

Location hidden

#5356 Jan 6, 2013
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
What is even more funny is you're in fact replying to my imposter. It calls itself an imposter to sound authentic.
Lol

Your fan is going through a lot of trouble to impersonate you!

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#5357 Jan 6, 2013
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
This will NEVER happen, not in a world were one group want to be above the rest. This is the source of the problem. One who wants to be above everyone else will always be in competition unless the other groups are truly inferior than there is no point really.

Hoddesdon, UK

#5358 Jan 6, 2013
The Revolutionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol
So STFU...
I know you’ve acquired a Masters Degree from Oxford Uni (Media Studies).

I know you are a family man with two daughters.

I know you hate Pakistanis and Indians becuase of their business prowess.

I know you support the NOI.

I know you would like to see the revival of the Black Panthers...I could go on.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#5359 Jan 6, 2013
black man1 wrote:
<quoted text>yea, i do like posting to you white dog. that's because i want to see how ignorant and dumb an atheist white dog can get...lol. oh yea, you are very relevant in my life. you are very needed for a good laugh. so, please keep them coming ignorant don't believe in god white dog...lmao.
And yet you have exposed how ignorant and d8mb the average black male is haven't you? All your ret9arded postings added up to nothing now ain't that some sh*t?

Yes I know i'm relevant because you'll keep me relevant you weak inferior slave bible thumping animal.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#5360 Jan 6, 2013
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not even have a clue who you are and fcuk your scriptures you true ''sellout'' swallowing up BS some middle easterners wrote up and along with whites imposed on your ancestors who they viewed as inferior.
Go pray to middle eastern or white Jesus as he sure as hell wasn't black.
C/S these pro black fool's drive me crazy they are either Muslim or Christian smdh..

Level 5

Location hidden

#5361 Jan 6, 2013
freddie47 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you’ve acquired a Masters Degree from Oxford Uni (Media Studies).
I know you are a family man with two daughters.
I know you hate Pakistanis and Indians becuase of their business prowess.
I know you support the NOI.
I know you would like to see the revival of the Black Panthers...I could go on.
Go away batty bwoy!!!
Nate F

Peoria, IL

#5362 Jan 6, 2013
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
But the black community doesn't seem to have an interest into it's own issues. Why should I have to take interest then?
Black unity would be tribalism, something I'm against. I'm only for the unification of humanity as impossible as it may be today, that's all I'd work on.
You do know the ''black race'' was invented by Europeans during the Atlantic Slave Trade right, our ancestors were not calling themselves ''black'' until after the late 15th century. Yet some of you worship this label as if to say it was ''black people'' who created it.
Then again most of you are Christians, Muslims etc while looking down on what your ancestors actually practiced eg Vodun heck some even going far to calling it Satanic.
You see many of you black people are confused.
I'm all for people to be judged as individuals and to see everyone else as such. You tribal minds are against this and simply love tribalism in the form of racism, xenophobia, armed conflict etc. Like some of you say,''the world would be boring without it''.
Ha!
Excellent point!
Danger

Murfreesboro, TN

#5363 Jan 6, 2013
Emprezz wrote:
It seems like Black men will grab any non Black woman even if she is ugly,fat or trashy over a pretty in shape black woman. They literally go searching like dogs for non black women and chasing them, its pathetic. The funny thing is that most black men get the trashy women of all other races (not saying all) but most and yet glorify it, swearing people are jealous of them for it and talk like its their greatest accomplishment in life. They speak down on black women but women from other races marry them for a few years then divorce them and take half of their things.
Another thing is, the majority of Black men do not have anything like a great income, being a good family man, stability or any of that sort to offer thats why the only and most common thing for them to brag about is their big black d**k which is not even true. The biggest black interracial dating is done by black men. They are destroying the race and I know many other black women will agree with me.
Black men go after the fat, nasty, trashy white women because they are dumb enough to have them. Why would you want some one who won't work and sells the occasional dime bag? Do you enjoy staying pregnant and having to rely on welfare to survive because the small illegal income your man brings in, he spends on shoes? Let them go live in a trailer park with their cream colored trophies. Apparently there are women stupid enough to support men. Ain't nobody got time for that! These women certainly won't be making off with half of their things when they divorce them, unless by things you mean debt. On the other note, black women are always asking "why". Why do black men like white women? Black women tend to nag more, be loud, ghetto and violent. This isn't always the case, but let's be real. Plus, we all know that mixed babies are cute.

Hoddesdon, UK

#5365 Jan 6, 2013
The Revolutionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Go away batty bwoy!!!
See..all you have done is proven me right..you are worthless. I commend you on acquiring your degree, however you just continue to let yourself down.

All you do is brag about what you have achieved while putting down those at the bottom of the ladder. Me a batty man?????, you are the one that has been wrapped in cotton all your life...that is obvious just in case you haven’t noticed.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#5366 Jan 6, 2013
Axe V11 wrote:
<quoted text>
The existence of negroes on this earth is proof positive there is no god.
no, the existence of you on this earth is proof there is a devil. so, there is a god.
black man1

Coatesville, PA

#5367 Jan 6, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet you have exposed how ignorant and d8mb the average black male is haven't you? All your ret9arded postings added up to nothing now ain't that some sh*t?
Yes I know i'm relevant because you'll keep me relevant you weak inferior slave bible thumping animal.
lmao...hahahaha...you are so funny white dog!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Julia 1,684,519
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 7 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 51,877
What would u do if u found out u had a black an... 10 min Redefined 37
WHITE FOLKS: YOU need to know what King Knew! 11 min Savant 164
Why does nothing ever work for Negroes? 13 min el rey de los cam... 21
Democrats decide that illegal immigrants are mo... 26 min el rey de los cam... 32
Hey, ..."savant",.... what the heck is THIS about? 27 min Harrisson 19
Racist White People on MLK Day. 30 min el rey de los cam... 134
Bets on how long shutdown will last... 58 min Marcus Washington 33
president donald trump dead at age 71 1 hr Joey 23
More from around the web