Why are Black men so obsessed with No...
Bigsmoke

Woodford Green, UK

#5306 Jan 6, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
It was clear what the issue is Uncle Tom, someone said everywhere Blacks go they commit the most crime. I said no not everywhere. In the UK it is the Scots.
Case closed. Explain to the other self hater that she was wrong and you are admitting here that I am right.
Who is on the DNA data base is nothing to do with anything. Nor is who is in prison. It's simple Scots commit mot crime regardless of what those two charts show you.
I posted the crime per capita
You still fail to address my post it seems. I understand.
Bigsmoke

Woodford Green, UK

#5307 Jan 6, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! Please, what an idiot. I'm half this, half that, quarter this, quarter that, I'm a real Black guy from England. Ha ha! People tell me I'm not African but I am, shut the hell up you fool.
You said I'm embarrassed to say, I told you now you're crying?

I see you've got nothing better to say here.
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
I can tell you are a liar too, dumb apologist shit-head.
I am outie I can see you are in denial and nothing will change that.
Lying about what?

Just because your family are refugees or something doesn't make all of us such, now does it?

“Never forget what they did”

Level 5

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#5308 Jan 6, 2013
This thread is still going on, lol.

You guys need to get off of this merry-go-round style debating, it leads nowhere.

Sometimes you have to agree to disagree and then move on!!!
Sellout

Washington, DC

#5309 Jan 6, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Say what you like idiot. You could have used a word you know but you decided to use one you don't know how to spell, use or understand;
"Per say".
Lmao
LMBAO "per say"

SBW said that too.
Retribution must follow

UK

#5310 Jan 6, 2013
The Revolutionist wrote:
You guys need to get off of this merry-go-round style debating, it leads nowhere.
Because we have an "educated" African who instead of using his education to unify and make practical and objective efforts is lauding his knowledge amongst ignortants to fulfilling his ego. The talking shop BM in all its representation. The ability to organise on matters which affect us is a characterstic so aptly demonstrated here, SMDH.Playing to a stereo type and in the end it will be believed.

Level 5

Location hidden

#5312 Jan 6, 2013
Retribution must follow wrote:
<quoted text>
Because we have an "educated" African who instead of using his education to unify and make practical and objective efforts is lauding his knowledge amongst ignortants to fulfilling his ego. The talking shop BM in all its representation. The ability to organise on matters which affect us is a characterstic so aptly demonstrated here, SMDH.Playing to a stereo type and in the end it will be believed.
I agree.

It is truly disheartening to see educated black folks spending so much time and energy bickering with each other over trivial matters while serious issues go ignored.

It is now 2013, it is time for us to start looking for possible solutions to real issues that are plaguing our communities world-wide instead of wasting time on merry-go-round debates that cannot be concluded.

Having knowledge is all good but the correct use of knowledge is power.
Bigsmoke

Woodford Green, UK

#5313 Jan 6, 2013
The Revolutionist wrote:
There is no debate just mandingowontsay trying to save face and me simply replying to his attempts of doing so.
Bigsmoke

Woodford Green, UK

#5314 Jan 6, 2013
Retribution must follow wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm guessing that ''"educated" African'' is ''mandingowontsay'' and I'm one of the ''ignorants''.

Black people will never unite let alone for something positive or productive so stop wasting your energy.
Sellout

Washington, DC

#5315 Jan 6, 2013
^This guy has no interest in helping black communities because that's tribalism. Ask him...
Bigsmoke

Woodford Green, UK

#5316 Jan 6, 2013
The Revolutionist wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree.
It is truly disheartening to see educated black folks spending so much time and energy bickering with each other over trivial matters while serious issues go ignored.
It is now 2013, it is time for us to start looking for possible solutions to real issues that are plaguing our communities world-wide instead of wasting time on merry-go-round debates that cannot be concluded.
Having knowledge is all good but the correct use of knowledge is power.
I came with the serious issues next to none of you want to a dress in regards to black communities in the west yet it looks like almost everyone else resorted to going on about intellect, spelling and my background.

It's all talk and more talk. Nobody wants to admit the truth and do something about it. The problem shall continue on and quite frankly I do not care as I'm an individual first, human second and black third.
Bigsmoke

Woodford Green, UK

#5317 Jan 6, 2013
I'd sabotage any attempts of black unity in the UK you're just asking for trouble with that BS, although impossible, just saying.

We'll have idiots like ''mandingowontsay'' giving speeches about conspiracies to keep the black man down and the CIA working with Al Qaeda. I'll laugh so hard if the fool is also a Christian or Muslim preaching verses from scriptures some crazed middle easterners wrote and whites & middle easterners imposed on blacks.

Level 5

Location hidden

#5318 Jan 6, 2013
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no debate just mandingowontsay trying to save face and me simply replying to his attempts of doing so.
This "saving face and replying to attempts" has gone on for at least 30 pages - which is longer than many of the real debates on this forum.

I'm not telling you what to do bro, but someone has to be man enough to step off the merry-go-round, or you will both end-up dizzy, if you know what I mean!

Level 5

Location hidden

#5319 Jan 6, 2013
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Black people will never unite let alone for something positive or productive so stop wasting your energy.
Let me just interject here,

This is not entirely true, if black people didn't unite at various times we wouldn't of had any civil rights and we would probably still be getting racially abused in the work place... Black people can clearly unite when our backs are against the wall - doing so has forced much change in the past.

You are just really young and do not remember all the marches, demonstrations and legal battles our people had during the 80's which led to improvements in the quality of our lives.
Bigsmoke

Woodford Green, UK

#5320 Jan 6, 2013
Sellout wrote:
^This guy has no interest in helping black communities because that's tribalism. Ask him...
But the black community doesn't seem to have an interest into it's own issues. Why should I have to take interest then?

Black unity would be tribalism, something I'm against. I'm only for the unification of humanity as impossible as it may be today, that's all I'd work on.

You do know the ''black race'' was invented by Europeans during the Atlantic Slave Trade right, our ancestors were not calling themselves ''black'' until after the late 15th century. Yet some of you worship this label as if to say it was ''black people'' who created it.

Then again most of you are Christians, Muslims etc while looking down on what your ancestors actually practiced eg Vodun heck some even going far to calling it Satanic.

You see many of you black people are confused.

I'm all for people to be judged as individuals and to see everyone else as such. You tribal minds are against this and simply love tribalism in the form of racism, xenophobia, armed conflict etc. Like some of you say,''the world would be boring without it''.

Ha!
Bigsmoke

Woodford Green, UK

#5321 Jan 6, 2013
The Revolutionist wrote:
<quoted text>
This "saving face and replying to attempts" has gone on for at least 30 pages - which is longer than many of the real debates on this forum.
I'm not telling you what to do bro, but someone has to be man enough to step off the merry-go-round, or you will both end-up dizzy, if you know what I mean!
In the beginning it wasn't but now it is.

Trust me I'm not wasting energy here. I can type fast and simply breakdown his BS within seconds while I'm doing other productive things.
Bigsmoke

Woodford Green, UK

#5322 Jan 6, 2013
The Revolutionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me just interject here,
This is not entirely true, if black people didn't unite at various times we wouldn't of had any civil rights and we would probably still be getting racially abused in the work place... Black people can clearly unite when our backs are against the wall - doing so has forced much change in the past.
You are just really young and do not remember all the marches, demonstrations and legal battles our people had during the 80's which led to improvements in the quality of our lives.
That was the unity of a few not black unity which implies a whole whether globally or within a select country.

Level 5

Location hidden

#5323 Jan 6, 2013
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
I came with the serious issues next to none of you want to a dress in regards to black communities in the west yet it looks like almost everyone else resorted to going on about intellect, spelling and my background.
The last time I was here we were debating why so many black men were choosing to date non-black women which is clearly an issue that is on the minds of our women.

Now the discussion has changed into the origins of certain languages.
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm an individual first, human second and black third.
Well unfortunately the reality of the situation is that you are viewed and treated as black first by most others.

Burying your head in the sand and sticking two fingers up at our issues will never change that fact, but getting involved/making contributions to real solutions will help you and us all in the long run.
Bigsmoke

Woodford Green, UK

#5324 Jan 6, 2013
The Revolutionist wrote:
<quoted text>
The last time I was here we were debating why so many black men were choosing to date non-black women which is clearly an issue that is on the minds of our women.
Now the discussion has changed into the origins of certain languages.
I brought up the issue of black on black violence in the UK, disproportionate amount of blacks in UK prisons etc and all one halfwit could do is bring up Scotland and his supposed high intellect.
The Revolutionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Well unfortunately the reality of the situation is that you are viewed and treated as black first by most others.
Burying your head in the sand and sticking two fingers up at our issues will never change that fact, but getting involved/making contributions to real solutions will help you and us all in the long run.
I already know ''the reality of the situation'' I expressed how I feel not how others feel. That's the difference.
Bigsmoke

London, UK

#5325 Jan 6, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! Please, what an idiot. I'm half this, half that, quarter this, quarter that, I'm a real Black guy from England. Ha ha! People tell me I'm not African but I am, shut the hell up you fool.
Basically I'm ashamed of being Nigerian, so I pretend to be half this and that.
Sellout

Washington, DC

#5326 Jan 6, 2013
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
But the black community doesn't seem to have an interest into it's own issues. Why should I have to take interest then?
Black unity would be tribalism, something I'm against. I'm only for the unification of humanity as impossible as it may be today, that's all I'd work on.
You do know the ''black race'' was invented by Europeans during the Atlantic Slave Trade right, our ancestors were not calling themselves ''black'' until after the late 15th century. Yet some of you worship this label as if to say it was ''black people'' who created it.
Then again most of you are Christians, Muslims etc while looking down on what your ancestors actually practiced eg Vodun heck some even going far to calling it Satanic.
You see many of you black people are confused.
I'm all for people to be judged as individuals and to see everyone else as such. You tribal minds are against this and simply love tribalism in the form of racism, xenophobia, armed conflict etc. Like some of you say,''the world would be boring without it''.
Ha!
What did you think was going to happen after the world discovered the many different cultures and people around the world? If they mankind discovered books then obviously mankind would eventually learn to record experiences. How else did you expect us (mankind) to differentiate between people living on one Continent?

Of course names where given to each and every group.

Reality is our looks bind us to one another whether you like it or not. And blacks DO bond together. You don't see it because they culture must be different in the UK than it is here.

As for you trying to point out Western problems you didn't. You have a shallow point of view of our hemisphere. Not surprising either. You no much more about your side of the globe. I'm not really sure why everyone is so awe struck about that.

And we (blacks) have changed many times what we felt we wanted to be referred as. There was a time when we weren't even called black. Just negro (yes I know that is Spanish for black) But historical documents called us negro. Then colored. As time went on we had more of a say on what we would except our race being called. Did you know that? Of course not.

I told you before that you don't know what I believe you only no I value the bible as an important book possessing wisdom. Plenty of people who you call Atheist study the bible because it has historical relevance.

People like YOU are too confused to be of any help. You have this idealist view of how things should be. But you don't pay attention to the various threats to your own kind.

We have threats within our community. But we can't address them until we deal with bigger problems that CREATED the various threats inside our community. Something you neglected to consider.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min RoxLo 1,710,017
How America betraded pro white arabs who suppor... 4 min Spinning 360 waves 4
Why are Negroes here in North America? 8 min Jake 59
Black males prefer Puerto Rican women and Domin... 10 min Lol 21
Hawaiians hating blacks (Sep '07) 14 min Pumpernickel 76
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 20 min Micha Ben Israel 137,915
Ghetto Baby Names (Sep '07) 20 min Emerson 168
*** Trump at 50%! *** 28 min Polaris 16
Smartest posters on Topix afam 37 min Jake 195
More from around the web