Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
Miss,''mandingo'' can't back up, explain or provide evidence for the nonsense he spews on here.
He's also clearly out of touch with the black community in the UK let alone any in the world.
1), Big Smoke said, Hausa is not a Semitic language;

Answer) "Hausa belongs to the Chad branch of the Hamito-Semitic languages"

(Ask for references).

http://encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com/Ha...

2) Big Smoke said; GB left African warlords in power in Africa and cut and run;

Kwame Nkrumah; Independence leader in Africa;

Neo-Colonialism, the Last Stage of imperialism Kwame Nkrumah 1965.

"The essence of neo-colonialism is that the State which is subject to it is, in theory, independent and has all the outward trappings of international sovereignty. In reality its economic system and thus its political policy is directed from outside"

"Where neo-colonialism exists the power exercising control is often the State which formerly ruled the territory in question, but this is not necessarily so. For example, in the case of South Vietnam the former imperial power was France, but neo-colonial control of the State has now gone to the United States"

http://www.marxists.org/subject/africa/nkruma...

3) Big smoke; In the UK Blacks have the highest crime rate;

No they don't; Scottish lads do;

"Glasgow most dangerous place in world, says Kemp"

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-...

http://www.businessinsider.com/europe-dangero...

Leaders who fought for independence to become 1st African leaders;

Jomo Kenyatta (KV 2/1787-1789), Kwameh Nkrumah (KV 2/1847-1851)
Nnamdi Azikiwe (KV 2/1817-1819). Warlords!!? These were all London University educated men.

4) Migration into Ethiopia 10,000 years ago from South West Asia,(a lie). Lmao!!

Smoke the problem will always be your lack of education or understanding of political terms like Neo-Colonialism.
Another problem is a fool will always attract other fools who will back his foolishness up. Birds of the same feather.

Practically everything you have said is wrong, EVERYTHING.

I'll be back later.

Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Bigsmoke wrote:
LOL @''mandingowontsay'', one who doesn't have a clue.
Big Shmack!!

Categorically everything you have posted here is wrong, but you just refuse to accept this.

South Sudan was never left alone they were always joint Neo-colonized (AND COLONIZED) by the British and Egypt.

South Sudan's freedom after five decades of struggle
Tamil Guardian 10 July 2011

http://www.tamilguardian.com/article.asp...

9th July is given as the day the South finally won self rule.

Big Smoke you are a dick head. You can pull the wool over some dumb self hating American btch his already blind but not an African like me.
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

cmd6241983 wrote:
I don't think that's any of your business about what happened to me that makes me not wanna date black men.
Maceo is sad for an almost 60 year old man. As much as he Hates on Black women and promoted IR BM for decades, he really needs to STFU.
all1234-MACEO wrote:
BS...It is not possible for someone to NOT be attracted to their own on some level. This only happens !) as a result of a bad experience(s) or 2) constantly having different negative ideas about a group of people thrown at you (via media, relatives, friends, or role models) to the point that that becomes the lens in which you start to view black men.

I am a Black man-- married to the most amazing Fuggly White woman who left me because I ran to affairs in my office.-- and to hear other black women say things like this because they've been hurt, rejected, or feel abandoned by black men is an honest assessment.

I've heard the inside scoop from black men over and over and the majority of them like white women because they are easy (but pay closer attention to how long those relationships last and how unfaithful those men are to those women). The small minority of Black men who feel that white women are better, usually feel that way because they have been taught that anything that resembles black-- whether its roots are in the Caribbean or Africa-- is just plain Ghetto... So you don't want them any (what could they even teach to our next generation of youth!
Maceo can come up with the excuses all he wants, he will need to support Black women who chose to date/marry White men or other races for what ever reason he chose to marry a White woman for 20 years!

He's has that warped "Demented mentality" where he wants you to "Don't do what he did, but do what he says" ! LMAO

Its a little too late for MACEO to try to control Black women's choices especially since he put in 3 decades supporting IR BM/WW relationships!

Nothing is wrong with IR! Something is wrong when an entire race of men abandon 80% of their children and hate both the women and children which are reflected in their actions.

I never listen to a man's words; I look at their actions!

I started Boycotting Black men 3 years ago. What I mean is that I don't support Black males who hate on Black women while they elevate other races of women.

There's too many "No good Black Men" and not even decent Black men! If you "Hit their pockets" and stop supporting men that don't support us; you'll earn their respect!

Many Black women are foolish!

I see some Black women in my office who are younger who support fools like MACEO while he "Bashes" Black women who look and act like the Black women he' despises! He gloats in their faces while him and his friends date/marry White women and smirk in their women's faces on what they do!

Its not the IR relationships; its the Hatred that MACEO and many others have behind their actions!
Carol

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

buffoonery on display wrote:
^^Why don't you clean up the mess you have made?
YOU being plural.
These fights are result of BW who have been listening to the likes of you too often.
I see nothing for you to brag about. They are using derogatory words YOUR kind taught them.
They are using STATISTICS your kind gave them to make symptoms from ambiguous situations appear the way you want them to.
Every argument the regurgitate has been taken out of the mouths of whites with bad intentions towards blacks. So this has your finger prints all over it.
Figured you were a nut
Openyoureyes

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Emprezz wrote:
<quoted text>
Because alot are full of shit and get on youtube and other sites posting videos or talking trash about black women. Black men are the only type of men that does this so much. Dont be mad!
Media.. MEDIA! Exactly.... Black men are the only ones that do this and black men are the only ones on television seen most often than not with a woman that isn't black. White woman outnumber black men by alot. White men know they can afford to give away lots of white woman. But black men think they are getting at white men for whatever reAson. So they big up the Caucasian woman and put down there own... I'm sure that pisses off the white men .. Not really..! Smh
Openyoureyes

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Emprezz wrote:
<quoted text>
You are right non black women are good at it. They know how to run game on the silly black men. Alot of these women who will make black men feel like they're not interested in his bank account divorces them after a few years and takes all his shit Ive seen it so many times, it even happens in celebrities but yet you all will still point fingers at the black woman and will never learn right? Right.
Tigers gal got payed!!! Go white women.. Keep milking these silly negroes. Just flaunt your white skin in his face and you can get paid!!! They hate the selves just that much!
Openyoureyes

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

sweetgirl102 wrote:
<quoted text>
He's ignorant! So that makes it better that non-bw PRETEND to like them, just to SNATCH half of their money? wow.:-0 Their low intelligence never ceases to amaze me!
I hope these white woman make millions off silly black. O actually they do everyday! Boy that white skin must be some kind of pure... It must be like gold?
Mynamehere

Orlando, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

BlackDevil_ KILL GOD 666 wrote:
ALL of us (BM) aren't obsessed with non-BW.
So, the title of this thread should be "Why are some BM obsessed with Non-BW."
Exactly. Not all of us want non black women. I myself prefer black women only. Just sexier to me.
harley davidson

Channelview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

boy you nighurs are concerned about the stupidest things. you boons are an astonishment to the world. no talks of building your communities, stopping the killing of each other, getting off welfare, leaving everyone's women alone and dealing with your OWN sheboons. you people are pathetic
Afroman

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Pure Observation wrote:
@ Blasian101
To be honest though... I think the Harley person is black too
I don't think it's wise to take these types of extremes. It just occurred to me what you said about bw reacting because we bm have done something to provoke them. This this jesuslove poster knows the Harley person is most likely a bm and so she is doing what he has done. 2 wrongs don't make a right, right? But I see how we both BM & BW have played our role in this.
I just want to say that I loves my race and only want to see the best out of my race as a brotha,not trying to start mess,just wanted to clarify dat.im tired of looking online and seeing nothing but brothas and sistas fightin against eachother,it ain't right
Gyaaal

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Anti-Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>Black men are none of your business ..stop obsessing ..get off the white horse and stop riding with the devil ..you fckn psycho path ..the world see's right through you..your only clowning yourself idiot
Stop obssessing about me boy. I'm not checking for you so why respond to me? You are not my type so move on. Go get you some white women too if u didn't like what I said. It's not my problem that you got issues with black women. I'm not part of this gender war that u losers enjoy. If u had something to prove, I am not convinced. Have fun toying with white people and making yourselves look pathetic to prove points. That's why people can't take blacks seriously because blacks don't think highly of their people. Bitter much. You crazy madea fool.
Amber

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

I love my people with a passion and support black love:)
Gyaaal

Los Angeles, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't give out on us we haven't given out on you at all. Some have just been lost that's all. But they are finding their way back.
Will keep that in mind
harley davidson

Channelview, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Amber wrote:
I love my people with a passion and support black love:)
i bet you live around us white folk black nighur chimp
Amber

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

harley davidson wrote:
<quoted text>i bet you live around us white folk black nighur chimp
No I don't,I don't have hatred towards any race.i live around my people and enjoy black love on a daily basis.:)
Bigsmoke

Halifax, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
1), Big Smoke said, Hausa is not a Semitic language;
Answer) "Hausa belongs to the Chad branch of the Hamito-Semitic languages"
(Ask for references).
http://encyclopedia2.thefreedictionary.com/Ha...
It isn't, it is a Chadic language.
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
2) Big Smoke said; GB left African warlords in power in Africa and cut and run;
Kwame Nkrumah; Independence leader in Africa;
Neo-Colonialism, the Last Stage of imperialism Kwame Nkrumah 1965.
"The essence of neo-colonialism is that the State which is subject to it is, in theory, independent and has all the outward trappings of international sovereignty. In reality its economic system and thus its political policy is directed from outside"
"Where neo-colonialism exists the power exercising control is often the State which formerly ruled the territory in question, but this is not necessarily so. For example, in the case of South Vietnam the former imperial power was France, but neo-colonial control of the State has now gone to the United States"
http://www.marxists.org/subject/africa/nkruma...
I never did, I said ''Europeans cut and ran'' during decolonization.
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
3) Big smoke; In the UK Blacks have the highest crime rate;
No they don't; Scottish lads do;
"Glasgow most dangerous place in world, says Kemp"
http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/news/local-...
http://www.businessinsider.com/europe-dangero...
Leaders who fought for independence to become 1st African leaders;
Jomo Kenyatta (KV 2/1787-1789), Kwameh Nkrumah (KV 2/1847-1851)
Nnamdi Azikiwe (KV 2/1817-1819). Warlords!!? These were all London University educated men.
I did not, I said black people in the UK are disproportionately represented in prison, gun crime in London, knife crime in London, murder to murder suspects in London and the UK as a whole. Facts I provided evidence for.
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
4) Migration into Ethiopia 10,000 years ago from South West Asia,(a lie). Lmao!!
Smoke the problem will always be your lack of education or understanding of political terms like Neo-Colonialism.
Another problem is a fool will always attract other fools who will back his foolishness up. Birds of the same feather.
Practically everything you have said is wrong, EVERYTHING.
I'll be back later.
There was migrations from southwest Asia into modern day Ethiopia since 10,000 years ago to the modern day. Something I already provided evidence for all.

You can't save face sorry, you lost every argument terribly. You're like a sore loser refusing to accept defeat.
Bigsmoke

Halifax, UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Big Shmack!!
Categorically everything you have posted here is wrong, but you just refuse to accept this.
South Sudan was never left alone they were always joint Neo-colonized (AND COLONIZED) by the British and Egypt.
South Sudan's freedom after five decades of struggle
Tamil Guardian 10 July 2011
http://www.tamilguardian.com/article.asp...
9th July is given as the day the South finally won self rule.
Big Smoke you are a dick head. You can pull the wool over some dumb self hating American btch his already blind but not an African like me.
When one is talking about North Sudan they're clearly not talking about South Sudan.

Learn the difference and stop showing yourself to be incredibly thick here.

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
It isn't, it is a Chadic language.
<quoted text>
I never did, I said ''Europeans cut and ran'' during decolonization.
<quoted text>
I did not, I said black people in the UK are disproportionately represented in prison, gun crime in London, knife crime in London, murder to murder suspects in London and the UK as a whole. Facts I provided evidence for.
<quoted text>
There was migrations from southwest Asia into modern day Ethiopia since 10,000 years ago to the modern day. Something I already provided evidence for all.
You can't save face sorry, you lost every argument terribly. You're like a sore loser refusing to accept defeat.
Uncle, I just posted proof Hausa is a Hamito-Semitic language. It is a Semitic language so shut up. Uncle I'm not sure what you mean when we can all see in plain daylight that they call Hausa a Hamito-Semitic language? Are you saying the term is no longer in vogue? That these people lied? What's your actual point uncle?

Tom you said Blacks feature the most in crime in the UK. They don't, Scots shoot, commit knife crime and murder more. And you proved not one thing you just posted stories about Black shootings. Scots have the highest crime murder rate in Europe uncle. I suppose you prefer hating on yourself uncle.

The shooters and knifers probably came from your street from what you told us. Must be you training them.

You absolutely did not post any proof of a migration from South West Asia 10,000 years ago, you just posted loads of crap about DNA that originated in the same area. Then your pal posted some nonsense where she had added something on to it.

Uncle Tom you also claimed the British cut and ran from Africa leaving warlords in place, more crap.

Uncle Tom normal people tried to explain to you that you are wrong about Hausa but you refuse to see sense.

Night unc, don't get shot tonight

Level 4

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
When one is talking about North Sudan they're clearly not talking about South Sudan.
Learn the difference and stop showing yourself to be incredibly thick here.
No unc, I know what you said. you said South and north Sudan have been relatively free to do what they want. I explained they have not uncle.

You are the dumbest guy on here. The only reason you are kidding yourself you are not is because you are clearly shallow enough to believe having the support of some self loathing retarded btch means wrong is right, and right is wrong.

You didn't even know anything that goes on in the states because you are a chart reader that's it.
Amber

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 5, 2013

Judged:

harley davidson wrote:
boy you nighurs are concerned about the stupidest things. you boons are an astonishment to the world. no talks of building your communities, stopping the killing of each other, getting off welfare, leaving everyone's women alone and dealing with your OWN sheboons. you people are pathetic
Why are u showing so much anger,it seems like ur the only one stuck on this and u aren't even black.did u have a bad past with black people,talk to us maybe we can help

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••