Why are Black men so obsessed with No...

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

Location hidden

#5091 Jan 3, 2013
Pure Uncut wrote:
<quoted text>
Awww... lol now you ashamed to talk all big and boldly about your liberal sex life Haha... Don't be ashamed.
What's to be ashamed of? you non getting puccie homosexual!

It's not my fault that your a$$ is a 49 year old virgin, try getting the average woman to stay with your hideously ugly grotesque a$$.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#5092 Jan 3, 2013
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
First try to understand what the term ''Uncle Tom'' implies instead of acting like a child using a big word for the first time at the wrong time.
You're talking to a moron.
Bigsmoke

Wakefield, UK

#5093 Jan 3, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude you are an Uncle Tom, and a dumb one at that. Probably the dumbest Uncle Tom I ever encountered. What separates you from most is you are an Uncle Tom who thinks he is an intellectual!! Lmao!
''Dude'' you don't seem to understand what an ''Uncle Tom'' is.

Also I never knew I thought I was ''an intellectual'', it is you who claimed to be in some sort of high intellectual hierarchy, not I.

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#5094 Jan 3, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> LMAO you the complete dum Azz you go off some tangent and I'm talking about the sorry dudes in the USA That blame white men because their black azzes are to lazy to go to school or get a job then they end up selling drugs wind up in jail talking about " I'm here cause of the white man" all that other shi I don't care about there are black people in the armed forces too and with rank!! I don't give 2 f()cks about anything going on in Africa it's 2013 and if white people are still running everything what does that say about black Africans???? How you gonna left another race come an colonize you in your own shi????? Stop being a weak whining Azz n()gga and do something about it
Hold on Blaq funny;

I accept you people are slow, but if you give me time i will connect all the dots you fools are too stupid to connect. What I'm saying is all the socioeconomic dynamics you see are all connected. The crime is connected to the drugs your own government brought into the Bronx and other Ghettos.

A few sell and some use. The Blacks may just have weed and use no more than Whites or Hispanics. But they are targeted for the sole purpose of throwing them into prison.

Did you know that a lot of Nazi scientists simply became USA scientists after WW2? Even if we forget about who supplies the bulk of the drugs in the USA who the hell does your dumb ass think engineered every single one of those drugs you have on USA streets?
The Mexicans? Blacks? Get the hell out of here. The tactics never changed since China the Opium wars.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#5095 Jan 3, 2013
Pure Uncut wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be attempting to claim no one else is in school. Are you special or something? lol No you are't. I'm not even sure you are in school. It's all you talk about. Ever heard of act like you have been there before?
You act like you went on some field trip to a university and that means you are educated.
Not everyone studies History nitwit. Not everyone studies genealogy. How about you settle down...
lol at you Pea-cocking like you're brand new.
smdh...
The stupidity leaking out your mouth.
So ivy league professors like Cornel West have confirm the same existence of social issues you claim can't be seen by hard working men. You are the sellout I knew you were.
Really? really? you think BlaqHoney cares about your c00nish a$$?

Tell me why are you inserting in your opinion in the first place? Blaqhoney don't care about your opinion..
Bigsmoke

UK

#5096 Jan 3, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
The word your looking for is "responding," not talking. Talking implies the movement of lips, SMARTBLKWOMAN.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#5098 Jan 3, 2013
Bigsmoke-imposter wrote:
<quoted text>
The word your looking for is "responding," not talking. Talking implies the movement of lips, SMARTBLKWOMAN.
Would you say the same about text messages?
Bigsmoke

Wakefield, UK

#5099 Jan 3, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed Miss.
Bigsmoke

Wakefield, UK

#5101 Jan 3, 2013
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
''You're'' not ''your'', silly troll.

“Karma”

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#5102 Jan 3, 2013
Pure Uncut wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be attempting to claim no one else is in school. Are you special or something? lol No you are't. I'm not even sure you are in school. It's all you talk about. Ever heard of act like you have been there before?
You act like you went on some field trip to a university and that means you are educated.
Not everyone studies History nitwit. Not everyone studies genealogy. How about you settle down...
lol at you Pea-cocking like you're brand new.
smdh...
The stupidity leaking out your mouth.
So ivy league professors like Cornel West have confirm the same existence of social issues you claim can't be seen by hard working men. You are the sellout I knew you were.
lmao! I'm far from a sell out its called a realist!!!! If you don't make it in america its your own fault dummie its the land of opportunity And if you don't work ,or go to school or attempt to open your own business you have no one to blame but yourself!! Your post didn't even make sense and it surely had nothing to do with what I was talking about!! I wasn't even talking to you stop TRYING SO HARD trying to make yourself seem relevant !!!!!! Until you have a Blue name b()TCH shut up talking to me
Bigsmoke

UK

#5103 Jan 3, 2013
BigsmokeTHEIMPOSTOR wrote:
<quoted text>
''You're'' not ''your'', silly troll.
"You're", not "your", silly nincompoop!

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#5104 Jan 3, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
Smoke the drug trade is a complex situation. not as straightforward as the average moron thinks it is.
http://www.justice.gov/oig/special/9712/ch01p...
When the state is supplying the drugs you need to understand that there is something much more sinister taking place.
You cannot just consider things in the sense of "why did he sell drugs no one forced him"
When you criminalize Black youth many will never be able to get a job when they come out of jail. Many have been thrown in jail on trumped up charges. But you effectively create a cycle of criminality that does not just end with the kid who was thrown in jail. You have the effect on those left behind and what happens even when he is out.
Would take too long to explain but I think you are simplifying the issue because you and your cronies are too stupid to understand the complexities here.
Even Russia blames the USA for creating an Afghanistan heroin epidemic in Russia.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/85990...
The Russians are calling it a heroin tsunami.
What's happening in Russia happened all over the world. Specifically against black USA populations.
I blame the supply not demand. Supply creates demand, so who is the supplier of drugs all over the world?
The poppy fields in Afghanistan are one of the reasons the USA is in Afghanistan.
again no one cares!!!! None of that has to do with the lazy losers in america!!!!

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#5105 Jan 3, 2013
Bigsmoke-troll-imposter wrote:
<quoted text>
"You're", not "your", silly nincompoop!
Go sit down somewhere you silly troll.

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#5106 Jan 3, 2013
SEXYBLKWOMAN wrote:
<quoted text>
Really? really? you think BlaqHoney cares about your c00nish a$$?
Tell me why are you inserting in your opinion in the first place? Blaqhoney don't care about your opinion..
TRUE LOL!! I don't even understand why that retard is talking to me!!!!

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Location hidden

#5107 Jan 3, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> lmao! I'm far from a sell out its called a realist!!!! If you don't make it in america its your own fault dummie its the land of opportunity And if you don't work ,or go to school or attempt to open your own business you have no one to blame but yourself!! Your post didn't even make sense and it surely had nothing to do with what I was talking about!! I wasn't even talking to you stop TRYING SO HARD trying to make yourself seem relevant !!!!!! Until you have a Blue name b()TCH shut up talking to me
That's true to an extent.

And many Black Americans become very, very successful regardless of many odds set against them.

But you have to consider were most Blacks have always been located. I.e., are they in Ghettos where they have always been? This group will all be subject to many restrictions that make it very hard for many of them.

It's like an Apartheid were you lift all of one group above a certain strata. None who were moved to the top strata can fall below that because the government has enforced social divisions. Both groups are kept apart in completely different environments with different resources available to them.

Without the government creating and maintaining race based divisions (USA) some will rise to the top unlike in an situation.

But it will still be an upward struggle from the lower strata to the top. Another group all started from the top.

Check your history and ask if the initial foundations all groups are based on wasn't created by the USA?

It's no good saying; but it is 2012. cycles would already have been in place from the 19th century even.

Smoke said he lives in a shit area and has been stabbed + knows people who shot people. I don't know one person like that!

mandingowillsay
Level 4

Location hidden

#5108 Jan 3, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> again no one cares!!!! None of that has to do with the lazy losers in america!!!!
There are losers everywhere, I'm saying that if the state helps create losers when it really had a duty of care to all you can't be surprised at the results you have.

Are you another White racist pretending to be Black?

I wonder if you bunch of thugs just put Blaq in your names to con people.

The White racist is a really dumb and obsessive creature. They follow Black people around like flies poking their nose into whatever they do. it's sickening really.

“esa hembra es mala”

Level 8

Location hidden

#5109 Jan 3, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> TRUE LOL!! I don't even understand why that retard is talking to me!!!!
Hun he is a 49 year old virgin trying to pick up women off an internet forum.

Just let him down easy he seem's like a stalker.

“Karma”

Level 3

Location hidden

#5110 Jan 3, 2013
mandingowillsay wrote:
<quoted text>
There are losers everywhere, I'm saying that if the state helps create losers when it really had a duty of care to all you can't be surprised at the results you have.
Are you another White racist pretending to be Black?
I wonder if you bunch of thugs just put Blaq in your names to con people.
The White racist is a really dumb and obsessive creature. They follow Black people around like flies poking their nose into whatever they do. it's sickening really.
I'm blacker than you will ever be !!! I just don't believe in excuses and I know plenty of losers from the "hood" and they are losers because they want to be
Pure Uncut

Washington, DC

#5112 Jan 3, 2013
Bigsmoke wrote:
<quoted text>
First try to understand what the term ''Uncle Tom'' implies instead of acting like a child using a big word for the first time at the wrong time.
You don't even know the difference between allot and a lot. Stop trying to dictate the meaning of uncle tom. I wouldn't even ask you to give you interpretation because you have no clue. As I said Uncle Tom, keep doing what you do. Sellout.
Pure Uncut

Washington, DC

#5113 Jan 3, 2013
Blaq honey wrote:
<quoted text> lmao! I'm far from a sell out its called a realist!!!! If you don't make it in america its your own fault dummie its the land of opportunity And if you don't work ,or go to school or attempt to open your own business you have no one to blame but yourself!! Your post didn't even make sense and it surely had nothing to do with what I was talking about!! I wasn't even talking to you stop TRYING SO HARD trying to make yourself seem relevant !!!!!! Until you have a Blue name b()TCH shut up talking to me
Well maybe you need to go back to school if you can't understand simple English.

"Or may8be I n33d t0 type l1ke this f8r y8u tounderst8nd m8?"

SMH

You are a damn sellout. You ain't saying shit. You know who is fixing problems? Anyone volunteering in schools working with at risk kids. Anyone putting in time with habitats with humanity or single mothers support groups? Did any of that hit home for you? NO?

Maybe you are just some clown on the net promoting negative stereotypes. I bet you'll be grabbing your purse when you walk by black men just because "Statistics" say BM are robbing people more.

You're a fucking joke...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cameron: "I don't like black guys, only want SW... 2 min Israelite Suprema... 8
Post-Trump, Congress keeps gaining Repub' seats! 3 min Israelite Suprema... 2
Why do black women love Chimera cawk? 4 min Israelite Suprema... 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min RoxLo 1,535,659
This young black man is NOT sure what to do any... 8 min Ttt 10
Democrats take another humiliating BEAT! 12 min THX Whips His Slaves 1
JRT ~ Did he surrender the forum? 15 min THX Whips His Slaves 6
Interracial dating is gross! (Nov '10) 1 hr Big Daddy 85
Why are black men so thirsty for white women? 1 hr Big Daddy 63
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 1 hr Allan 161